All Comments on 'Kim's New Life Ch. 30'

by JanetMon

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001about 5 years ago
Acclamation

I acclaim the wonderful world of your imagination. I live the lifestyle and am owned by my Mistress. But your story teaches me that there is a lot more out there, fantasy or real. And that the line between those cannot always be drawn in a straight line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Absolutely Wow!!!

nsfwaansfwaaabout 5 years ago

I generally like your story, not too sure about the ballgag and how she was supposed to use her safeword. I feel like Kimmy should have felt much more outraged especially after finding out Kelly essentially whore her out.

peter944peter944about 5 years ago
Beyond sense

I have been following this series since I found it a week,ago and have found it very good but this goes beyond what makes sense. The concept f Kelly finding her limits I get but with one who reacts as Kim who will push herself harder and harder to the point where she would probably not safe word out of any scene. The oh so quick understanding by Kim of what Kelly did when she was pushed so hard for no apparent reason also seemed contrived. You don't go from mad as hell to full understanding in a matter of seconds. Otherwise though this series has been one I look forward to as each new segment is released.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A bit turned off

I'm obviously not the only one not so fond with what happened at the Faire. Tricking Kim in this scene does, in my opinion, not justify her to trust Kelly as her Mistress and I would have preferred if Kim had declined the 'payment for services rendered'. From how the whole scene is described I also find it difficult to believe Kim was aroused, I would rather say this was beyond her limits. And I agree with Peter's comment that going from being pissed for hours to full compliance in such a short time and after such a weak explanation is not very plausible. Finally, I hope Kim will not simply accept the early extension of their contact simply because of the timing of the annual picnic, this is too far-reaching a decision. All that said, please believe me that I really love your story and your characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry

I agree with most of the other comments, Kelly is turning out to be a very poor Mistress, and Kim is a very silly and dangerous sub. Kelly exposed Kim at the faire with Kim not knowing what was going on and left to defend for herself, she was then was gagged, and I doubt if anyone would have heard her hum her safe tune as it did not appear that there was anyone close enough to her to hear it above all the other noise that was going on in an open space. Kim on the other hand is unsafe to be a sub as she is far to stubborn, and will end up injuring her self as she does not know when to give up, and wants to try and show Kelly she is strong. But in a sub there is more strength in being able to say stop or no, rather than Kelly's mantra. Kelly should have realised this trait of Kim's by now and should be proceeding with caution rather than putting her in more and more silly situations. I agree that Kim should not sign any extension, until such time she learns to say no or stop. Also Kelly's reaction to Kim's emotional outburst once released at the faire was extremely disappointing as it was obvious that Kim needed emotional support, which Kelly did not provide, and brushed it off as disobedience and threatened punishment. As for being paid for it Kim should give the money to Kelly with the sarcastic comment ' as you are obviously my pimp, you surely you should have it'.

I am sorry to be so negative, but just wished to express my views.

Rgds Al

retnavysec69retnavysec69about 5 years ago
I have to agree.

I also agree with peter, nsfwaa and the other guy. I think Kelly pushed her to far and basically whored her out. Kim even said that the irons around her neck was the straw that broke the camels back and I think Kelly needs to re-earn Kim's trust before they continue any further. That being said I really like the series and look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmm

Yes things go on fast at this story.

Maybe it is now the time that KImmy needs a break.

Maybe due to her new role at office she needs things to go slower.

I think Kimmy can still trust her Mistress, she did all things to test her sub.

And if it is set by Kimmy and Kelly, i would not interrupt her fast path.

The last few part it turned from lesbian to more pain and humilation.

There was a note a while ago, that in the case Kimmy would extend her contract she would get her head shaved like all slaves. Think this would be an intersting scene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Totally disagree with all the naysayers. I love the story but it can't continue on being cute & safe. Exploring more of the realities of Kim's desire for exhibitionism & more risqué BDSM is really well done in this chapter. Another 5 star piece. BTW, Kelly is a dream Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lots going on

There seems to be a dichotomy in both characters x - Kelly is an “experienced” Dom, yet places Kim in a public nude scene with little instructions in a position that would be incredibly bruising to Kim; And the whole issue with getting extra money to be placed in that position changes the dynamic - what’s to stop Kelly from really pimping Kim out? The aftercare scene was inconsistent with her character.

And Kim is a CIO in a large corporation- any bad publicity, such as being nude in a public venue and being recognized or having a picture on any social media platform and she would be terminated.... Kim, a “strong willed woman”, should have enough sense for her professional self preservation so say ‘no’.

I have enjoyed the plot and story, however if they become too far fetched from reality, then it’s more of a fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I agree with most comments as well. It may be moving too fast. Especially such public exposure without prior knowledge of the sub, may play a very negative role in their relationship. I feel like both as a sub and Dom, one or both of them should step into some kind of extreme of their relationship, make a mistake, as with any couple they are exploring their limits. Not saying make it similar to 50 shades, but nothing ever is perfect. And maybe after the trial period is done, give Kim some alone time to decide. You gotta have a cool head when making such important decisions.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 5 years ago
I Agree With earlier statements...

that Kelly has lost Kim's trust. It's time for Kim to tell her "mistress" that surprises like the Faire are unacceptable without any prior knowledge. I also agree that there is too much going on too quickly. But, for the most part, it's time that Kelly earns Kim's trust, not the other way around.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 5 years ago
Just A Follow Up to Earlier Comments

First, I would love to complement the author. This series is very addictive. Once you begin reading, you can't stop. I absolutely love the storyline. Everything in it has kept me very will entertained.

That is...until I read the Renaissance Faire submission (Chapter 30). Then, it becomes perfectly clear that Kelly does not respect Kim. In addition, she wants to move Kim's decision up two weeks -- after submitting her to an unwarranted, secretive, total public humiliation without any advance warning or approval. During that humiliation, when Kim asks for Kelly's help, she is totally ignored by her mistress. Kelley even laughs at Kim during this event. This is, as Kim so aptly puts it, 'the straw that broke the camel's back'.

Then, when Kim loses her cool and tells Kelly that what she did is both unfair and mean, Kelly gets pissed at Kim and tells Kim that she must learn to trust her. Kelly demands trust and respect, but does not return either to Kim. It's proof that they have a one-way relationship. One that must change if Kim is to continue serving as Kelly's submissive. (Note: I said submissive, not slave. Kim needs to get that clarified, too.)

I also noted that although Allyson and Sam have a very similar M/s relationship, it appears that Allyson treats her sub, Sam, with respect and dignity. They still have their submissive fun, including spankings and more. But, Allyson treats Sam with respect and trust. Something that Kelly does not do for Kim.

It's time for Kim to put her foot down and force -- I repeat force -- Kelly to begin showing her dignity, trust, and respect. If not, Kim needs to move on and find another lesbian M/s partner. Or, become a mistress to Barb herself. Either way, Kim needs to tell Kelly that she either respects her 24/7, and does not force any more public humiliation on her without her advance notice and agreement, or she will move on.

I am looking forward to future episodes. I hope that the author does not take these comments personally, for I love the series and I want it to continue. I just feel that it's time to see Kim exert her wishes and desires on Kelly. Or, move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rubbish

First, the Renaissance followed the Middle Ages starting in the 14th Century and going through to the 17th Century. Yet the village was set in the Middle Ages. Further, a Victorian style dress was in the 19th Century. I suggest you research your history before writing.

AndrewWardAndrewWardabout 5 years ago
historical details aside

Lovely touch with the handling of the punishment scene at the end made this chapter.

Suspect some here might not like the failure to "beat up the sub" but then those people don't get ds

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Not sure here

for the first time I didn't score it. Your story is brilliant and that I didn't like the one chapter shouldn't lower your score. But I shared Kimmy's anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
almost but a miss

so close but then kimmy runs out of guts just a weak girl, not worth much, you story is so close to but misses the mark, no one that is good at business when hurt would cave this way, her mistress failed her, she was never shown when to use her safe word, when you start to hate your master/mistress its time to stop

ker63469ker63469about 2 years ago

This series is addictive. I seldom join a series that has multiple chapters, (as on 40) especially if I am too far behind. But this series has changed that. I have loved the series up to the Renaissance chapter. Kim realized early on that the entire scene was for show and she even got off on it. But then it turned to something evil and nasty. Degradation and humiliation is one thing, especially when you are around a person or persons that understands what is going on. But to be publicly humiliated and ridiculed, even tortured was too much. This was borderline abuse. Hell it WAS abuse. And Kelly let it happen. Kimmy grew a set and was ready to tell Kelly to go to HELL as she should have. But after speaking her mind Kelly spoke up and suddenly she caved. Kelly clearly did not have respect for Kim or remorse for the scene that she helped to create. Kim clearly has her own issues of she is willing to believe that Kelly had to let it play out so she could see how much pain/abuse she could handle. Kim should have told Kelly to go to hell and walked away pure and simple. Hopefully the remaining chapters will get back on track, but even so I will always distrust Kelly and think of her as a spiteful bitch that clearly does not care for the one she supposedly loves. "Trust me" only goes so far

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 2 years ago

Oh my, I absolutely loved this chapter. How thrilling. How perfect! Ohhh I love it that kimmy loves Kelly and her new sensational life! I’m occasionally jealous of her :-)

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 2 years ago

I just read some of the comments… I think kimmy’a anger was realistic, though on the other hand I thought kimmy loved being in such predicaments so much that she’d be ok. Ideally Kelly would have told her in advance she had a big surprise set up and to just go with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanetMon@JanetMon
Here are the three wonderful online stores that I alluded to in Kim's story for sexy women's clothing: A. https://shopraga.com/collections/all B. https://www.onetribeapparel.com/collections/boho-tops (click on tops and dresses near top of page for listings of styles) C. https...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES