Kim's New Life Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the adage goes, "Time flies when you are having fun." Before I knew it, Ms. Abernathy and Mildred were standing beside me again. "Are we enjoying ourselves, my little wench?" Mildred asked.

"I don't know about you two, but this part of 'we' sure as hell isn't," I replied, attempting to portray the brave soul that I was attempting to be.

It was almost as if she had anticipated my smart-ass reply. "Mildred, I think our wench has said just about enough. I'm tired of listening to her blabber. Gag her!"

With a supercilious grin on her face, Mildred pulled a ball gag from a cloth bag that was hanging from her shoulder like a purse. "Open wide, dearie," she ordered while placing the ball against my lips. I refused by pressing my lips tighter together and moving my head back and forth. My resistance was short-lived, however. Ms. Abernathy quickly grasped my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. By squeezing and twisting them hard, she extracted the desired, automatic, scream from my lips. Mildred's ball filled the void occupied only by sounds. Attached straps were tied behind my head, holding the undesired, and awful tasting, sphere in place. Mrs. Abernathy knelt and removed the chain from one of my leg irons. Then she removed the remainder of my clothing.

Mildred placed a small platform, with steps, next to the horse. Realizing resistance was futile, I mounted my wooden steed. Two large, rectangular pieces of wood were nailed to the legs on the sides of the "horse" forming its body. The bottom edges were about two feet off the ground and about three feet apart. I realized that this separation would help keep me from falling off. As I mentioned, the top edges met to form a point. It wasn't a true point, but a slightly rounded surface about an inch wide. Either way, I immediately felt its effect as soon as I lowered my pussy against it. When the small platform was removed, I knew that I would have no way to raise up and relieve the pressure. Finally, Mildred locked the chain to my free ankle again so I could not lift my feet to hug the sides of the horse with my legs. To add insult to injury, she attached heavy weights to the chain to pull my body tighter onto the apex.

As the pain between my legs increased exponentially with time, tears flowed down my cheeks and dropped onto my naked breasts to mix with the saliva dripping from my mouth. I glanced around the square noticing that the audience witnessing the execution of my sentence had grown much larger. I almost missed seeing Kelly. She was standing next to Allyson and Sam, of course. When our eyes met, she mouthed the words, "I love you!"

Had I not been gagged, I would have screamed at her in reply, "Then how the fuck could you let them do this to me?" and would not have added the required "Mistress." I guess it was in my best interest that I couldn't speak. Once again, I had to use all my willpower to avoid using my safe word or humming. I would show her how strong I was. For a brief moment I even wondered if I wanted to continue with our contract.

This time the clock seemed to stand still. I was sure my hour had passed, plus some, when Mildred approached and said, "You will be pleased to know you only have another twenty minutes and your sentence will be complete, wench." Only the ball gag kept me from screaming every obscenity at her that I ever learned and some I didn't realize I knew. I already knew I was being split in half. Unless one has personally experienced this type of pain, they cannot possibly say, "I know how you feel." Male or female, to have your entire weight pressing down on your crotch for an hour is cruel and unusual punishment. And to a female's tender pussy lips, it has to be even worse. In my case I guessed that twenty additional pounds were added by the weights tied to my ankles.

The copious flow of tears had the natural effect of causing a liberal flow of mucus from my nose. These sources of liquid then combined with the saliva seeping around the ball gag. The resulting mixture dripped from my jaw onto my breasts, and down over my abdomen I couldn't do a thing to stop it and was as embarrassed as much as I was pissed.

I assumed my punishment was finally over when my torturers removed the cuffs and chains from my wrists and legs, lifted me from my steed, and helped me off the platform and removed the gag. I didn't realize how weak my legs were until I collapsed flat on my face onto the dirt street.

I had completely forgotten the additional sentence for contempt. I had no concept of the Middle Ages definition of "being in irons." My education was greatly enhanced after Mildred led me to the blacksmith shop. Upon entering, she picked up two large pieces of flat iron bar. Each had three semi circles formed into it. I immediately realized it resembled the wooden yoke I wore earlier. Following Mildred's instructions, I raised my wrists to the outside of my shoulders and waited while they fitted the bar in place. It was much heavier than its wooden counterpart. Locks were slipped through holes in the metal outside my wrists making the device impossible to remove.

I shouldn't have been surprised, that the blacksmith was female. She picked up a set of metal semi circles that were connected by a chain about a foot long. One of these semi circles was placed on an anvil to my left. As instructed, I set on a stool next to the anvil and put my ankle against the semi-circle. I watched closely, with concern, as the blacksmith slipped a tab on the edge of a second semi-circle into a corresponding slot in the inside of the one on the anvil and closed it over my ankle. I must admit that I was scared stiff as I watched her remove a white-hot rivet from the forge and insert it through two holes in the flat, outer edges of the two semi-circles. After she smashed the rivet in place with a large mallet, water was poured over the rivet to cool it. My other ankle was similarly encased. I couldn't believe I'd have to wear these irons for the rest of the day. They were at least half an inch thick and more than two inches wide. I knew their weight would become more and more noticeable over time. The short chain would make walking difficult.

I had been focusing so intently on what was happening to me, I didn't realize we had another audience until Mildred loudly exclaimed, "Who claims ownership of this wench."

Kelly stepped forward with Allyson, "I do."

"Completing the order of the court, I release her into your hands. Have her back here at dusk and we will remove the irons."

Kelly grasped one arm, and Allyson the other, to help me to stand. "You are a real mess, little one," exclaimed Kelly. I looked in the direction her eyes were staring and saw that dirt and dust had mixed with the bodily fluids that were covering me when I fell. "Actually, you look like a pitiful waif, kimmy. I was going to let you put your dress back on, but I don't want to mess it up. Besides, it would be a little difficult with your new irons," Kelly continued.

For the first time since meeting her, I put my mouth in gear before engaging my brain.

"What fucking difference would it make? I'm sure everyone here has already seen me naked!"

Kelly stared at me for a few seconds before saying, "I think you forgot something slut!"

"Oh, yea, I guess I did: MISTRESS!" I screamed.

She turned to Allyson and said, "I must apologize for my pet, Allyson. She seems to have developed an attitude."

Before Allyson could say anything, I blurted out another unwelcome comment. "Attitude? Why shouldn't I have a fucking attitude? I was the one they put on display and the one who had to suffer on that fucking horse for no fucking reason at all. These stupid, fucking irons are the straw that broke the camel's back. And you stood by and let them fucking do it!" I then added in a contemptuous tone, "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot again: MISTRESS!"

"I owe my slave no explanation for any action or inaction I may take during her servitude. However, because of certain feelings I have for her, I will explain this one time and one time only. I was going to tell you when we got home anyhow. To begin with, I did not LET them do anything. This whole scene was planned and scripted several months ago. Your name was added to the script last week. That bracelet was in your pocket before we left home."

"I... I don't understand, Mistress, I commented. This time my attitude was somewhat meek.

"You don't need to understand, pet. You simply need to trust your Mistress. She would never do anything to permanently injure you. When we discussed your submission, I indicated that I would have to determine your limits. I cannot be expected to do that without experimenting.

"I have been watching your reactions for the past two hours. They were exactly as I expected. Can you deny the fact that you were turned on by this whole scene?" I reluctantly admitted she was correct. While the scene was embarrassing and humiliating, it did enable me to be naked in public without worrying about societal repercussions. And although I felt like I was being split in two while on the horse, and my pussy still ached, I was still secreting juices. Even being put in irons was somehow sexually exciting. Yes, I was turned on.

When I started crying, while incessantly blabbering, "I'm sorry, Mistress," Kelly took me into her arms, disregarding my dirt-covered front, and hugged me tightly.

"Not to worry, pet. You actually made me proud! I did expect you to use your safe word. Mildred knew what it was and was ready to release you when you did."

I managed to blurt out, "Thank you, Mistress."

Once my sniveling died down, Kelly wiped my nose with a handkerchief. She then pulled a piece of paper from her purse and held it up for me to see. "You will be pleased to know that your bank account will be fatter as a result of your suffering." The piece of paper was a Renaissance Faire check in the amount of eleven hundred dollars.

"Mistress," I commented, "You definitely have a knack of confusing your slave. Why is this check made out to me?"

"It's a payment for services rendered, silly." She then went on to explain that each year, the Faire hires two women to be publicly tried and punished for some 'crime.' "The punishment is a little more revealing during the private day, of course. Your pay is double what they otherwise pay," she explained. This year Kelly had submitted my name for both positions for the private day. "I talked to the Faire committee and volunteered you for this scene. To make things more realistic I had to agree that you would not be informed of your 'employment.' You were paid one hundred dollars for the court scene and one thousand for the public punishment and for wearing the irons. "I said that I thought the committee had taken a big chance. What if I were someone who would sue them? Kelly simply said that they knew I wouldn't, and I didn't need to know the reason why.

I apologized for my explosive reactions. Kelly then added, "Don't apologize, pet. I would have been disappointed if you had reacted in any other way. I do want you to know, however, that they also wanted a 'volunteer' to be publicly whipped. I could have put your name in for that too. No one accepted the position. You could have earned another thousand dollars." I thanked her for her consideration since I did not need the money. I added the comment about the money knowing the choice was not mine but asked her why she passed on the whipping. "The scene is rather heavy, pet. They only get a subject about once every three or four years. Besides," she added, "no one outside of our little group will ever have the privilege of seeing a slave of mine being whipped. That being said, you know you will be punished as soon as we get home because of that display of bad attitude, even though it was expected."

"Yes, ma'am, I know."

As we wondered around the lot for the next few hours, I could feel every single set of eyes looking at me. I was totally naked, wearing the heavy irons, and still covered with dirt. Numerous onlookers pointed at me and laughed. Finally, at the assigned time, we returned to the blacksmith to get the irons removed. I was glad to get rid of their heavy burden.

I knelt while Kelly locked my collar on and connected the leash. I had not noticed that Sam was wearing hers. Allyson had locked it on her just before the trial. "Let's get moving, pet. As you already know, I believe punishment should be doled out as soon as possible after being earned." I followed the three of them out of the park still naked and at the end of my leash. We parked in the garage and went into the house, Kelly asked Allyson if Sam could remain with us until morning. I think this was prearranged because Allyson agreed immediately and didn't question Kelly's motive for asking.

Once inside the house, Sam was instructed to "wash off the residue of my escapade," meaning the mixture of tears, saliva and dirt that decorated the front of my body. Much to my dismay, Sam understood the directive, but I didn't. After she removed all her clothes, I was marched out to the patio where I she uncoiled the garden hose and turned on the water. I screamed as the torrent of cold water hit and cascaded over my body. Sam permitted me to "drip dry" for several minutes.

Kelly was sitting on the sofa when we returned to the den. She tossed a towel to Sam, instructing her to wipe the remaining moisture off me. I was ordered to kneel on the coffee table which, I noticed, Kelly had covered with a beach towel. A pillow had been placed at one end. With Sam assisting me because of the short chain that had been added to my cuffs, I leaned forward and rested my chin on the pillow.

My captors worked quickly as a team binding me to the table. Another set of cuffs were buckled around my legs just above my knees. A rope was tied to one of these cuffs and passed under the table. They then pulled my knees as wide apart as the table would permit and tied the loose end of the rope to the other cuff, preventing me from moving my legs closer together. Kelly placed a pillow on the table and told me to put my forehead on it.

After insuring the integrity of my bonds, Kelly knelt before me. "Do you understand why you are being punished, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do."

"Tell me then, pet?"

"I spoke unkindly to my Mistress and in a harsh voice."

"Even more than that, little one, your outburst was precipitated by the simple fact that you forgot to trust your Mistress. You must always remember that, while you belong to her she will never permit real harm to happen to you."

"I know that, ma'am. I am sorry for my childish behavior. I will do my best to not repeat it."

"I am sure of that, pet, especially when your punishment is completed. Just so you know, if I were in the same situation, my reaction would probably been the same as yours. Nevertheless, that does not excuse or mitigate your irresponsible behavior."

"Yes, ma'am! I understand."

"Sam, the cane please!"

Kelly held the instrument where I could see it. It was a white plastic rod, attached to a handle and about three feet long. "This is a modern style cane, pet. The web site where I buy my gear grades its whips in their ability to create pain from mild to very severe. This is classified as severe. I am sure you will agree with that assessment before I am finished. I realized it was very similar to the one she had used on Sam and I am sure she was just reminding me of its nature.

"In order to prevent my passions getting in the way when using the cane, you don't get to use the punishment slips. I decide the number of strokes by rolling a pair of dice. I then add the two numbers to determine the total strokes. You could receive as few as two or many as twelve." Sam handed Kelly the dice and I watched closely as she rolled the little white cubes on the floor.

The dice were not in a position where I could see them, but Kelly said she rolled a two and a four. That meant I would get six strokes. "It could have been worse," I thought as Kelly stood and moved behind me. She carefully measured her position by placing the wicked instrument against my butt.

I heard the "swish" of the instrument as Kelly swung it through the air, probably loosening her arm. I figured she was also doing it to keep me from tensing my muscles before it finally connected with my ass.

The next sensation I felt was two hands grasping my hips and a pair of lips on my pussy. I couldn't tell if the lips belonged to Kelly or Sam. At this point, it didn't matter that the cane never connected, and I didn't care. I gasped when the lips were replaced by fingers penetrating my hole. The words, "Oh dear, my pet, you are absolutely dripping," settled the question of who was the owner of the fingers. If there were any doubt, it disappeared when Kelly offered her fingers to my mouth. I gleefully sucked my juices from them, and was overjoyed when she told Sam to "take care of my slut's problem." Sam had to have been anticipating Kelly's order, because her hands immediately grasped my legs and her tongue merged with my dripping pussy.

Kelly knelt in front of me, grasped my cheeks in her hands and said, "I could never punish you for reacting to something that heavy, especially when I arranged and permitted it, pet. I would have had the same reaction. I just wanted you to know what will happen if you ever react like that in the future. Please remember that I love you, and trust that I will always have your back." She leaned forward and passionately kissed me while Sam continued lick my juices. Kelly fucked my mouth with her tongue while my fellow submissive tongued me from anus to vagina, taking time to fuck both holes with her oral muscle. I kept moving my hips, as much as my bonds permitted, attempting to move my clit to her tongue, but she continually frustrated my actions. However, when she finally sucked on that little bud, I exploded.

I must have passed out because the next thing I remember is I was lying face up on the carpet. Kelly and Sam were sitting on the sofa grinning at me like two Cheshire cats. "I think my pet is back with us again Sam." I am still positive that a woman cannot pass out as the result of an orgasm.

Kelly announced that it was time to retire. In the bedroom, the chain attached to the foot of the bed was locked to the chain connecting my ankle cuffs. I wanted to lay on my side, but Kelly said I had to lay on my back. Kelly was on one side of me and Sam on the other. Each grasped one of my breasts and we fell asleep. .

Sunday was literally a day of rest; well sort of. Sam left after breakfast. Kelly and I lounged around the house as would any normal couple, except, of course, we weren't really normal. I wore my collar and cuffs and performed spontaneous duties as Kelly's slave. At one point I, "I wonder what our life will be like in the future, Mistress." Kelly replied, "It is interesting that you speak of the future, pet. Your trial period is only half over but I have been thinking about asking you to make an early decision to make our relationship permanent, rather than simply extending it for a year. Our group holds an annual picnic. This year's will be next weekend. We perform a special ceremony as part of the picnic when a Mistress has a new sub. I'd like to schedule one for us during that picnic. If you want to stay, that is." I started to reply but she stopped me. "No, I will not accept an answer tonight. Our emotions are too high. Tomorrow, when you get home from work, I will ask for your decision. That will give us until Saturday to write and agree on a new contract. If you decide in the negative, I promise we will always be friends. Can you agree to that?"

"Yes, ma'am, I definitely can."

12