All Comments on 'Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 05'

by incrediblehunk7

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Was hopeful that Katie would have a dominant side with Kim and was so glad it turned out that way. Hope Katie becomes her mistress and she really pushes boundaries by seducing and corrupting Kim in front of everyone. Kim seems to be embarrassed at times so Katie getting her to beg for Katie’s body would drive her crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot serIes

But when will he get to fuck little sister and let big sis eat the creampie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

The story so far is great, with Kim getting turned on by submissive to both Ralph and any woman that she is with. Would be interesting with some bondage as well. would be interesting if Rita started domming Kim at work under the direction of Ralph and maybe Katie.

cristiangs07cristiangs07over 2 years ago

Please, a little redemption for the protagonist. I felt bad for him in the first chapter, when Kim teased him for falling asleep without pleasing her, but now I'm just wishing both sisters would start dating and ditch him.

He only seems to care about fucking right now. Kim is clearly uncomfortable with her feelings despite her arousal, and he seems to constantly push boundaries, and did not even have an honest conversation with Kim about her feelings or how she feels and why, claiming that he will not pressure her, but it's a lie, because he's conspiring with Katie to manipulate her, like a horny bastard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous