Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 06

Story Info
Kim submits as we enjoy hot 18 year old pussy.
15.5k words
4.87
28.7k
36

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There was a package for you today by the front door. No return label." Kim and I were getting undressed from work, both home in the early evening at the same time for the first time in a while. "Any idea what it is?"

"What? No, I'm not expecting anything. Maybe I have a secret admirer?" Kim asked me pointedly, clearly suspecting that I was involved somehow. I was, of course, but I wasn't about to let her know that.

"No idea, Kim. Maybe there's another Unabomber."

"That's not funny, Rog! No way I'm opening that now! You open it." I stared at her for a moment to see if she was serious, but she didn't back down.

"Fine, let's see what you've got." I pulled open the bow and opened the small, flat box. Inside was the blue thong that Kim's little sister, Katie, had given to me. She said they were from Amber. Amber is a classmate of Katie's, a senior in high school and captain of the volleyball team. Athletic and curvy, Amber possessed a woman's body with firm, C cup breasts, a moderate waist, large hips (for an 18 year old, anyway), and an absolutely stunning ass. She had dark brown skin, full lips, and a beautiful full head of soft, tight curls. Her panties had quite obviously been worn.

"Well, Kim, it looks like someone sent you their panties." I held up the thong on both sides in front of Kim's stunned face.

"What the fuck? Who sends panties? Was this you? ARE THESE KATIE'S?!?!?" Kim was not responding quite how I'd hoped.

"What? No! They're not Katie's, that's all I know, okay?"

"So you are a part of this? What's going on? Why am I getting panties?" Kim seemed less angry and more curious now.

"Don't say anything, but Katie asked me to give these to you. I asked if they were hers and she said no."

"Why did you go along with it?" Kim asked, her head cocked to the side.

"To be honest, because it's hot. And I know that it's something you want." I was looking Kim straight in the eyes, my tone firm and clear. "I know you have a weakness for a pair of cute, worn panties," I said, showing her the crotch of the thong, "and it makes your mouth water thinking about them right. In. Your. Face." I had the panties resting nearly on her mouth, a mere inch from Kim's lips.

"Fuck you," she breathed softly, taking in her next breath through her nose. "Fuck you, Rog." Kim's meek protests let me know she was fully entranced and ready for almost anything. I handed the panties to her and moved behind her. I had deliberately waited until she was wearing only her bra and panties - a black matching set - before springing my trap. As I circled around her, I traced my finger across her ribs, down her side, and across her ass. I gave her right ass cheek and firm smack and grope, my fingers rough against her skin.

Kim had pulled her clenched fist up to her face and was inhaling the scent from the panties. Her moan was low and slow, her eyes screwed shut, as she reveled in the moment. I ran my fingers along the top of her bikini style panties, dipping under the waistband and running my fingers just above her mound. My left reached up to grab her left breast through her bra. My lips met the back of Kim's neck, planting firm wet kisses along her skin. Time to put her into high gear.

"Do those used panties turn you on so much, slut?" Kim just moaned in response. "I asked you a question, Kim, don't make me ask twice." My left hand reached into her bra and pinched her nipple hard, eliciting a surprised yelp.

"Yes, sir, sorry, sir," Kim breathlessly managed to get out. "Yes, sir, the smell turns me on so much, sir."

"You love the smell of that pussy juice, don't know, my slut?"

"Yes, sir, I fucking love the smell of a juicy little cunt!" Kim was hooked.

"Who do you think they're from?" I asked her.

"No idea, I thought maybe you'd know." I was hoping for some fun speculation (who knows, maybe it could have revealed who she wished they were from), but Kim was genuinely baffled.

"Do you like them?" I asked?

"Yes, sir, I love them."

"What do you love about them?"

"They smell so fucking good," Kim moaned, followed by a sniff that looked like a cheesy coffee commercial. She rubbed them against her cheek.

"Do they get you wet, Kim?"

"Yes, they get me so fucking wet! I don't know why, but seeing and holding panties just gets me so turned on that I lose my fucking mind." Kim seemed both confused by her reaction and resigned to it.

"Do you like how they look when they're being worn?" I ask.

"I love them when they're on, but I don't know whose these are so I'm having trouble visualizing it. They're not Katies?" She asked again.

"No, they're not. And they're not Wendy's, either, if that's what you were thinking."

"Rita's?" Hmm, Katie did know about Rita, and I wouldn't put it past her to go back to the well, so to speak, but I don't think Katie was lying when she told me they were from Amber.

"I don't think so, no," I replied honestly. "They're from someone else. Whoever they're from should get a thank you gift, don't you think?" I hope that Katie has an actual plan here and isn't just fucking with us, but she said she needed a pair of Kim's wet panties, and she emphasized they should be really wet.

"What? What did you have in mind?"

"Let's send back a pair of your panties to show your secret admirer how much her gift turned you on."

"But how will we get them back to her? Who even knows if it's a her?" Kim didn't seem on board so far.

"I know just enough that I know they're a real gift from a real woman and that I can probably figure out a way to get a gift to the right person." I was being half truthful here. I knew only what Katie told me, but I think she was honest about who's panties they were. For one, they smelled different than I remember Katie smelling. And Katie knew that I knew who Amber was. She also saw my jaw quite literally drop the first time I saw Amber in her volleyball uniform. Katie had brought Amber over some random weekday night. Amber was still dressed for volleyball, her hair up in a high ponytail and just a small stretch of skin showing between her high socks and tight booty shorts. The shorts hugged her curves, diving between her thighs and pulling tight against her vulva. When she bent over the pick up some food she had spilled I stared daggers into her ass and pussy. Katie caught my gave and gave me the universal sign for eating pussy - flicking the tongue between fingers in the shape of a "V." A man getting sexually excited by a hot 18 year old bending over in booty shorts isn't exactly a front page headline, but being "caught" like that felt sort of dirty.

"Fine," Kim grinned. "I'm in!" Kim hopped up excitedly, her reservations gone and her excitement turned to the max. Kim laid back on the bed and started to rub the front of her panties, spreading her lips below the material to give access to her clit.

"Stop, stop, Kim. We're going to do this my way." Kim stopped immediately, her hand resting between her thighs and her head cocked to the side.

"Well, director, it sure seems like you had a script in mind already." Kim was not dumb, even if her hormones got the better of her sometimes. "Let me know what's in store for me today."

"Then you should know that I'll make sure this production is top notch." I removed my belt, then my shirt, then my pants. Kim sat back on the bed, watching. "Take off your bra," I commanded. She quickly complied. "Fondle your tits," I instructed as I slipped off my undershirt and boxer-briefs, now fully naked. Kim grabbed a breast in each hand, running her fingers around, but not touching, her pencil eraser sized nipples. As she teased her tits, I grabbed my phone and, before Kim knew what was happening, took a few pics of her teasing herself.

"What was that? I didn't know you wanted pictures!" Kim covered her tits with her hands and seemed upset, but she always feigns resistance to pictures despite the fact that we have a website filled with our amateur sex shots. We haven't let anyone else see them (although we've discussed it), but sometimes we look at them before and during sex for inspiration.

"We're going to one up your secret admirer and send some action shots along with your panties," I informed her. "Make her know that there can be more than just a panty swap."

"Mmmm, I'm not saying I'm 100% doing more than just remote fantasy, babe." She replied. "Buuuuut," she strung out as she once again revealed her fantastic breasts, "this is fine so far." Kim resumed playing with her tits, this time starting in on her sensitive nipples. My cock started to get hard seeing her playing with herself. Kim's eyes closed as she started to get into a rhythm, tweaking one nipple roughly while gently rubbing the other, then switching sides every 20 seconds to not overstimulate.

I stepped forward, taking a few more pictures. Our rule is nothing that can identify us like a face or pictures in the background. Usually this means a lot of close ups and interesting angles. Today it meant keeping Kim's hips/ass/crotch in each frame along with the "action" of the scene (i.e. Kim mauling her tits); after all, the point was that the pictures would be a gift alongside the panties, so I kept her panties in every shot. As I got close to Kim's face, which was turned sideways on the pillow, my cock twitched slightly and let out a tiny bit of precum. Kim's eyes were closed, so I got closer and wiped my cock across her lips, pulling back before her tongue could snake out and lick me but leaving her lips sticky and wet.

"Mmmm, baby, I need that cock." I got a couple of great shots of her licking and writing with her eyes still closed. I reached down between her legs and parted them gently. Kim complied, her thighs wide. I pulled the other pillow under her butt, lifting her slightly. My fingernail trailed down the front of her black panties, tracing languidly up and down around her lips, never quite touching her clit. I then paused, my finger pressing firmly right at Kim's opening, the soft cotton panties already moist with anticipation. I trace my fingernail straight up slowly, agonizingly, until I reach her clit. My finger traces over and around her button for a few seconds, causing Kim to draw in a sharp breath and buck her hips. I stop my finger, still pressed against her clit, causing Kim to wiggle her hips desperately seeking relief.

"I think whoever sent you those panties deserves some really, really wet ones in return, no?" Kim lets out an affirmative moan. "Let's give her what she wants, then." I hook my fingers in the waistband of Kim's panties, sliding them down her thighs slowly. I can't help but marvel, yet again, at the sight of Kim's delicious pussy. Her labia were slightly spread, her wetness obvious, her little patch of hair above her clit matted with excitement. I grabbed my phone and snapped a few more pictures. Kim reached hands down around her legs and ass to spread herself open. "Fuck," I thought as I stared at the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. A bit of white cream was visible at her opening. Snap. Kim used her finger to rub her juices up and down her plump lips. Snap, snap. She really has the prettiest pussy, womanly and delicate, pink and wet, full and tight.

Finally out of my trance at seeing her womanhood in all its glory, I began to push Kim's panties into her opening. Kim, not expecting this, jumped up. "Sit back, my little slut, and I'm going to stuff your panties in your tasty little cunt." Kim instantly complied. For some reason, the word "cunt," vulgar in normal society, really seemed to turn her on. Kim reached down to help me, eventually getting most but not all of her panties stuff inside her. Snap, snap.

"What's next, Sir?" I surveyed my situation. Kim, my dynamite girlfriend, was laid back on her bed, legs askew, panties stuffed inside her, nipples hard and ready, and Amber's used blue thong was next to her head on the pillow. I leaned in to devour her tits, aggressively biting and licking and nibbling and sucking. I know how wet she gets when I work her tits for 10 or more minutes for foreplay, and I wanted to recreate that for our little experiment. I reached up trying to find Amber's thong to stuff in her mouth, but I realize that she's already sniffing the juice soaked crotch, inhaling deeply.

I pulled back after a few minutes. Kim was still enjoying Amber's panties, now softly chewing on them just a bit. I pushed Kim's panties back inside her as they'd slipped out a bit. Snap, snap. I even took a short video of Kim as I rubbed her clit. I'd rarely seen Kim so lost in the moment. "You're quite the little panty slut, aren't you, Kim?" I admonished her.

"Mmm, yes sir I am a panty slut!" She quickly replied.

"Then cum on your panties, slut, as you taste that thong." My thumb began circling her clit as her breathing intensified. I tweaked her left nipple (she preferred her left one when she was close to climax). "Cum on your panties," I repeated, "cum for me." Her hips started to buck and I momentarily lost my place on her clit, to both of our disappointment. I took the opportunity to smack her ass hard and then restarted on her clit. "Come on, my bad girl, give your mystery admirer your girl cum."

"Oh oh oh oh oh ohohohohohohohoh!" Kim was on the verge. I moved my hand from her left breast to her neck, pinning her down hard and ever so slightly choking her. "Harder," she gasped. My hand squeezed slightly. Kim's eyes rolled back and she came with a fury. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" she yelled, almost angrily, to no one in particular. Her hips bucked, but I was ready and kept up the pressure on her clit. My hand on her neck kept her pinned down, limiting her movement and enhancing her orgasm. As she came down, I relaxed my grip on her neck and she took in a big, gasping breath.

Not content to let her off so easily, I smacked her pussy with my left hand. Whack, whack, whack, the portion of her panties hanging out taking out the sting of my hand and leaving her with the firm impact. Kim yelped with pleasure, her orgasm complete. I spun her over onto all fours, pushing her head down and her ass up in the air. Kim complied eagerly, knowing how much I loved to look at her beautiful round ass and pussy from behind. She reached around to spread herself open lewdly. I took out my phone and took yet more pictures. I got in close to video her pulling her pussy juice soaked panties from her pussy, her white cum sticking to everything. When she was done, she spread her pussy lewdly, showing off her pink, swollen lips and sticky hole. Snap, snap.

When we were finally done, we set her panties to the side. Kim knew that I needed release, and I intended to get it. No, wait, I didn't intend to get release. I intended to take it. This next part of the plan was a tipping point. I looked into Kim's eyes and saw a willing, submissive young woman who trusted me. "I love you, baby," I said softly, "you can always count on that."

Kim leaned in to kiss me on the lips. We started kissing gently, passionately, but gently, her mouth exploring mine, biting my lower lip and teasing at pleasures to come. This time would be a bit different, however.

"Give me the panties," I commanded, holding out my hand. Kim started to reach for her soaked black bikinis on the nightstand. "No, not those panties. Give me the panties." I repeated firmly, my eyes locked on hers.

Kim looked at me hesitantly. Although I had shot a load of hot cum into her sister's mouth and fucked her secretary's ass in front of her face, I hadn't been so direct in desiring another woman's pussy in front of her. It was time to change that. Kim slowly put the blue thong in my hand and watched me put it close to my face. I inspected them for the first time since Katie had handed them to me. They were a size small, light blue cotton panties. I noticed thin white stripes running horizontally in a regular pattern. The crotch was narrow, probably barely able to cover Amber's labia and almost certainly always pulled up in a camel toe. The crotch was also stained with her girl juices.

I brought Amber's panties up to my nose and inhaled, taking in that cinnamon scent. As I did, I grabbed the back of Kim's head and guided her towards my throbbing cock. Kim complied immediately, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. What a good girl she is, but not yet. I slapped my cock across her face almost absent mindedly as I enjoyed the blue thong. I took a tiny lick as my cock smeared my precum all over Kim's upturned face. She was now kneeling on the floor beside the bed, my hand holding her head back with a handful of her auburn waves. Kim's mouth was open eagerly, almost desperately. She looked tame, under control. Submissive.

I looked down at Kim and simply said "be a good slut and take my cock in your throat." Kim's an eager cocksucker, but she's not particularly skilled at deepthroating, instead focusing her energy on using her tongue and playing with and sucking my balls to show her appreciation. Not tonight. Tonight was about control. Kim's mouth was open as I stepped forward and basically walked into her throat. She pulled back her head a bit and I let her breath, but not for long. I reached down and stroked her face to let her know I was still loving and caring. Kim opened her mouth back up and sat back on her heels, once again eager to please.

"Good girl," I said as I brought the blue thong up to my face again. I looked her in her eyes as I was clearly enjoying the scent of another woman's pussy, letting the emotions play out over her face as I did. Jealousy? Anger? Arousal? Confusion? Whatever it was, it was brief as I once again stepped forward, my cock impaling her mouth. "Mmmphfffph" was all she could manage as I got nearly 5 inches into her mouth and throat before I stopped. Kim's breath was ragged through her nose as she settled into her new reality bravely.

"Fuck, this pussy smells so good," I saidly lowly, almost with a moan. My grip on her hair tightened as I pushed a little further into Kim's face. I stopped looking down at Kim and concentrated on the cute thong in my face. My mind drifted to how hot Amber's round, brown ass was in her volleyball shorts, how her muscular legs led up to what had to be a plump vulva. I thought about how she would look laying face down on the couch in her volleyball uniform, just like Katie would do - legs askew, knees bent up, ass jiggling slightly as she kicked her feet absentmindedly. I saw the outline of her thong panties through the shorts, undoubtedly rubbing softly against her outer lips as she wriggled ever so slightly. I imagined Katie slowly peeling down Amber's shorts, telling me to come take a closer look. I get in closer, within a few feet now, as Katie has Amber's shorts all the way off and only the thin thong is between me and my prize. I can smell her excitement. I can see the slight dampness in the crotch. I can see a single pussy lip hanging slightly out, the thong bunched up tight in her barely legal pussy. I imagined bending down and running my mouth and tongue over the panties, tasting her warm wetness on my tongue.

As I closed my eyes and focused on Amber's panties, I began to fuck Kim's face slowly. I pulled out until only my cockhead was in her mouth, then slowly pushed into her mouth, then her throat. I got 6 inches in next time. I continued to ignore Kim except to use her mouth as a fuckhole. She might as well have been a glory hole at this point. I started to thrust faster, imagining my cock sliding into Amber's velvety pussy from behind. Oddly, in my daydream Amber was largely unresponsive, and Katie was egging me on to keep ravishing her.

I pretended that Kim's mouth was Amber's tight pussy, fucking her face faster and harder. Her back was pressed against the side of the bed, her ass on her knees, as I face fucked her pretty little mouth. I didn't hold back, my grunts and moans letting her know that I was close to cumming. All I heard from Kim was the occasional low moan into my cock - "mmmmpphhhpfphmm" - and the wet slurping noises from my assault on her mouth. I could feel the tension building in my balls, and I thought about blowing a load of cum deep inside of Amber.