Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oookay," Ellen said, clearly responding to the obvious groping. "Can I get you two love birds anything else?"

"No," I say to Ellen while edging slightly higher up Kim's dress. "You've been exactly what we both needed today."

Ellen blushed, but batted her eyes in an almost flirty manner. "Thanks. I'll swing by in a bit."

Kim and I focused on eating; we're going to need the energy later. We finished fairly quickly and turned to sipping our drinks leisurely. "So, what panties is she wearing?" I asked Kim again.

"I think blue boy shorts, although I didn't see a panty line. She doesn't have the ass for anything else, and she seems like she likes to dress comfortably." Kim has clearly put some thought into this.

"Well, that answers that. So, Kim, what panties are you wearing?" I asked her pointedly.

"I think I have..."

"No," I interrupt her. "Show, don't tell."

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Show, don't tell. Interpret that how you want."

Kim sat there, thinking for a moment. "Oh, I have an idea. I'll be right back."

Kim stands up and heads over to the ladies room. I pull out my phone, expecting to get a text message or snap at any moment. Nothing. Kim emerges from the ladies room and walks over, a little grin on her face.

"Did you get it?" She asks.

"No, nothing." I replied.

"That's weird. Let me see what happened." Kim sits down and looks at her phone. I catch a faint whiff of her womanly scent. "Here, hold this." She places her hand in my lap and pushes something onto my crotch.

I grab the gift, not sure what to expect. I feel the soft material of what I immediately surmise to be her panties against my fingers. I trace over them, feeling the soft, warm cotton. I come across a damp spot and feel the sticky, juicy mess that Kim left in her excitement.

"Well, you have to pull them out to see them, don't you?" Kim asks me.

I pull the panties up into the light, holding them just above table height over my lap. They're black thong panties. The crotch is clearly moist with her juices. I can smell her delicious scent in my nostrils, inflaming my desire and lowering my inhibitions.

Just as I was discovering Kim's wet panties between my fingers, Ellen sauntered over to clear our plates.

"Everything satisfactory?" She asked?

"Terrific," I replied. "Your recommendation was spot on. Now the question is what we do for dessert? Is there something here that you would recommend, or would we be better off heading out and finding our own?" My hand lazily rubbed Kim's panties, still in my hand, as I pretended to care about dessert.

"Well, I doubt you're going to be able to finish your dessert here. Whatever you do, I think you need to have it soon."

I held her gaze for a moment. "Perfect, then, I think we'll do that. Thanks, Ellen, you've been wonderful."

"I'll bring the check right over," she replied and quickly left. Maybe we'd been a little too much? Ellen was far from upset, but she didn't jump over the table and start to fuck us like she would have in a porn movie. Those movies are so unrealistic.

Ellen dropped off the check as I headed to the restroom. By the time I came back, Kim had already given Ellen her credit card. It's nice to have a girlfriend with a good job and an egalitarian outlook on life.

"Thanks for grabbing the check, babe."

"No problem. You got next."

"Done and done," I replied. "Speaking of, make sure you give Ellen a fat tip for not kicking us out when I had your panties in my hand."

"Oh, I thought it was your job to give her a fat tip, Sir?" Kim teased, but that "Sir" at the end told me she was very turned on right now.

"Settle down, my pet, we still have a movie to get through." I reminded her, taking her cue to take control of the situation again.

"We're still going?" Kim seemed surprised. "I thought we might head somewhere private, considering." Kim trailed off as I looked at her sternly. She cast her eyes down just slightly, but a little smile crept onto her face as she did. She really does like to be subservient.

"Of course we're going. We need the time to relax, to really have a nice date. And to anticipate." My implication was clear to Kim.

"Thank you, Sir," she said sweetly. "I like spending time with you again. Feels good."

"You have a terrific lady her, Sir," Ellen said to me, emphasizing the Sir, as she handed Kim her credit card and receipt. I have no idea how long she had been standing there. "You treat her right."

"Don't worry, I always take care of Kim," I flirted back. "She's a very satisfied lady."

"Good to know. Well, I hope to see you both again really soon. I'm here Tuesday through Saturday, usually, starting around lunch." That's clear enough, I suppose, or at least clearly keeping the possibility of pushing Kim's boundaries more alive.

Kim and I headed out of the pub to the nearby movie theater. She leaned on my arm as she walked, ever so tipsy from her drinks. She clutched at my arm, her hand gripping tightly. We popped in to see some action flick, I think one of the Bourne movies. Not too bad, but not as good as the original trilogy.

During the movie, I occasionally teased Kim around her nipples, running a rough hand over her dress. Her nipples were hard and protruding through her bra and sweater dress. Kim was very aware of her lack of panties, squeezing her thighs together and relaxing them in a slow, sensual beat. About halfway through the movie, I instructed her to insert two fingers inside her sopping pussy. When she pulled them out, glistening in the glow of the screen, she looked at me patiently.

"Lick," I commanded. Kim obeyed, tasting her juices and writhing with pent up pleasure. "Now sit still and watch the rest of the movie," I told her. She looked less than enthused, but eventually faced forward and took in the rest of the flick.

We arrived home as evening set in. Katie was nowhere to be seen. I grabbed Kim's arm and pushed her roughly forward into the living room, stopping a few feet in front of the couch. I pushed Kim's top half forward, her hands grabbing the couch with her head slightly lower than her ass. Her legs and arms were set wide, and her dress was barely covering her round bottom.

"You've been a very bad girl," I admonished. When I said "bad," Kim let out a little moan. "Bad girls get punished. Do you agree that you deserve to be punished?"

"No, Sir, I've been such a good girl! I did everything you asked," Kim practically begged.

"Oh, like what?" I asked, indulging her to see where she was going.

"Well, for one thing, I asked Ellen what color panties she was wearing," Kim revealed. "Boy shorts, but purple ones. She said they had a little lace at the top." I imagined Ellen's cute ass in front of me, her purple panties pulled taut against her vulva.

"You have been a good girl," I commended her. Kim looked back at me over her shoulder, a pleased look in her eyes. "Good girls don't get punished. They get rewarded. What would you like as your reward?"

"I want you to eat my slutty little pussy, Sir! I want you to taste my delicious cum and then pound my cunt like the little slut that I am!"

Well, then. "As you wish, my pet." I got on my knees behind Kim, my face level with her ass. I leaned in to place a kiss/bite on her left butt cheek, the soft material of her dress all that was keeping me from her hot flesh. I pulled the hem of her dress up slowly. Kim's butt jiggled just a bit as the hem slipped over the bottom of her ass cheeks.

As I finished sliding Kim's dress up over her waist, I took a moment to admire Kim's fantastic derriere and pussy, as I had a hundred times before. Her ass looked like a plump apple at the top, splitting to reveal a cute little pink asshole. Kim's womanly labia were glistening with excitement, and the lips naturally split slightly to reveal her pink little hole. Her clit was clearly visible and hard like a pencil eraser.

Kim reached back around her ass with both hands and pulled her cheeks and lips apart lewdly. Her pussy juice was pooling near the top of her pussy and starting to drip down into a long strand. "Please eat my cunt, Sir," Kim begged. "Please."

I scooped up the strand of pussy juice with my tongue, savoring her taste as I ran my tongue from her clit to her asshole. "Oh, fuck," she moaned as I made first contact. I wasted no time with the teasing that I normally give her pussy, both for her pleasure and mine. Instead, I tongue fucked her pink box, my mouth sucking in her pussy lips and tasting her nectar.

As I aggressively made out with Kim's pussy, I smacked her right ass cheek with my right hand with a big whack. Kim yelped and pulled away for a split second before pushing back and practically assaulting my mouth with her juicy cunt. I spanked her 9 more times, alternating sides, with each smack resulting in a combined yelp and moan from Kim.

Sensing she could not take anymore, I finally moved to her clit. I flicked my tongue over her button, teasing it like I knew she liked. My nose was practically buried in Kim's pussy as she pushed back onto my face. I sucked her clit into my mouth, alternating flicking it with my tongue and gently grazing my teeth over and past the end.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Kim yelled. I continued to suck on her clit as I felt her pussy leak her cum all over my face. I lapped it up feverishly, shifting to put my mouth over her opening and getting as much of her cum as I could lap up. Kim started to shudder, her orgasm subsiding even as she continued to leak her girl juices on my face. Finally she could take no more and pushed my head away gently but firmly.

"That was amazing," Kim panted, clearly spent.

"Come here," I ordered, grabbing the back of her head by her hair and firmly pulling her to a standing position. "Taste how good your pussy juice is," I commanded, my tongue pushing into her mouth. Kim was an eager taster, exploring my mouth and getting every drop she could from my face.

"Mmmm, I love how I taste. But now you owe me a fucking pounding. Fuck me like a dirty little whore." Even after an intense orgasm, Kim was still raring to go.

I pushed Kim onto the couch on her back. I pulled up her left leg, which was against the back of the couch, and placed her heel on my shoulder as I moved in between her thighs. I traced the tip of my cock over her pussy lips, mashing it into her clit and then back down by her opening.

"Fuck me like a whore, Roger, fuck mwhooooaaaa!" Kim's words were cut off as I plunged my full length into her with a forceful thrust. Her velvety pussy squeezed my cock as I fucked her deep and swiftly, each thrust ending with me buried inside her. I placed my left hand over her throat and applied a little bit of pressure. Kim only moaned harder with each thrust.

"You love to get deep dicked, don't you my little slut?"

"Mmmm, yes, fuck me deep, Sir!"

"You love when I treat you like my little fucktoy, don't you, Kim?"

"Oh, yeah, use me, Sir! Use me as your fuckhole."

I continued to pound Kim's hungry little cunt hard for several minutes. As I lightly choked Kim in a pseudo-missionary position, I noticed Katie's pillow perched just behind Kim's head and against the arm of the couch. Mischief crossed my mind.

"Get up, slut, and bend over the end of the couch." Kim started to move to the wrong side, but I grabbed her arm and quickly corrected her. "Over there, slut. Bend over and spread your pussy for me."

Kim quickly obeyed. She was draped over the end of the couch, her hands spreading her pussy wide open. Her hair sprawled on the couch cushions, and her tits, still in her dress, were on Katie's pillow. Perfect.

I started to fuck Kim from behind with deep, slow strokes. I talked dirty to her, ensuring her that she was being such a good little fucktoy. The dirtier I talked, the more it turned Kim on. I decided to push her boundaries.

"You wish I was fucking Ellen, don't you my pet?" Kim drew in her breath sharply and did not reply. I pulled almost all the way out, my tip just barely inside her, and repeated myself slowly, emphasizing each word. "Don't you, my little slut?"

Kim hesitated again, but after a long beat responded. "Yes, Sir, I wish you were fucking Ellen."

"Good," I praised her, starting my thrusts again. "Now come for me as I fuck Ellen's tight little pussy. Come all over my cock like you want Ellen to do."

Kim reached down between her legs and began to work on her clit. I picked up my pace, making sure to feel my pelvis thrusting against her hand with every cycle. I leaned down over Kim, my head perched just above and behind hers. I grabbed the back of Kim's hair and gently but firmly pulled her head back. "Come for me, my little slut. Come for me, Ellen." I whispered in her ear.

Kim's hand increased her pace, and as I felt her second orgasm kick in I cheered her on. "Come for me, Ellen, come all over my cock!" Kim's pussy contracted, squeezing my dick as she shuddered in excitement. I felt the consistency of her wetness change a bit, and her cum was clearly leaking out of her and onto my balls.

"Oh yeah, fuck Ellen, baby! Fuck Ellen's cunt. Cum inside that slutty little waitress!" Kim was clearly turned on by this fantasy. I felt my balls tighten, and as I began to cum I pictured Ellen underneath me, her big eyes wide and her pink-streaked hair wet with sweat. I shot rope after hot rope into Ellen/Kim, overflowing her already sopping wet pussy and leaking all over both of us.

Almost as soon as I was done cumming, Kim pulled off of me. She rolled over on the couch, opened her mouth wide, and began licking and sucking my cock. The combination of my cum and her pussy juice was like cat nip for Kim. She licked up every drop she could get her mouth on.

"Kim," I said gently. She looked up at me, her lips covered in our combined cum and her expression relaxed and satisfied. "Kim," I repeated, "lick Ellen's cum off of my cock like the little slut that you are." That was exactly what Kim wanted to hear, and she eagerly continued her task of cleaning up our mess.

We straightened up a little bit, including making a half-measure of cleaning up what had dripped out of Kim's pussy as she was cleaning up my dick, and headed off to the bedroom. It was going to be a long night of fun for us.

*************************************

I got up at about 8 am the next morning. Katie was already awake, a cup of coffee in her hands as she watched some Netflix show on the couch. "Morning," she greeted me. "There's coffee for you in the pot."

I grunted and headed to the kitchen, grabbing a cup of coffee and a glass of water. I was so dehydrated I could barely swallow.

"Looks like you and my sister had some fun yesterday. Maybe even had some fun on the couch? I sleep there, you know?" Katie seemed a bit peeved.

"What gives you that idea?" I asked.

"Well, for one thing, the cum stain on the blanket is a dead giveaway. And my pillow smells like sex. But other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"

"Fine, you got us. Sorry, but we had been teasing for hours and we didn't make it very far." I admitted.

"Oh, I noticed. Just please remember to clean up after yourselves."

"I thought you might have liked the smell of sex on your bed," I teased her.

"I do, to a point, but it's very distracting when you're trying to sleep."

"Fair enough, Katie. We'll do better next time."

"Speaking of next time, is it going to involve an 'Ellen?' Who is Ellen, by the way?" Katie had clearly gotten home for our second round. Let's just say there was a lot of role play involved, and Ellen was the subject.

"No, Kim's still firmly in fantasy only territory, and she won't let me fuck anyone else. But the fantasies are great."

Katie fished something out from the couch next to her and tossed it at me. "Well, then, maybe these can help change her mind."

I held up my prize, a pair of blue cotton thong panties that had clearly been worn. The crotch was white with girl juice, and the scent was unlike anything I'd ever smelled before. Like cinnamon, but the sex version of that spice, if that makes sense.

"They're Amber's," Katie told me. "Good luck!" Time to put this plan into place.

12