All Comments on 'Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 07'

by incrediblehunk7

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back! Love the last line, really looking forward to this new series of sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back. You do seem to take quite a while between chapters, but one never knows what happens in RL, so just glad you dropped another chapter. I'm giving 5/5 stars, as I have for each chapter. Written well. A plot one needs to think on in order to keep up. And nasty monkey sex. What's not to like?

I'm gonna throw this out there for no other reason than to see if I'm guessing right. But I'm thinking Katie is much more familiar with eating pussy than she let's on. I'm thinking that's what the 'counseling' is about. She has to 'make it up' to her stepmom by pleasuring her. And possibly other women of the wicked stepmother's choosing. And what about Aunt Molly. Probably something there too.

I'm guessing that despite her bravado, Katie is much closer to being a submissive like Kim than she admits. It would be nice to see Roger take her as his own slut, and also bring to heel some of those that have been using her, but not in a considerate way. Anyway, just my guess. 5/5 and hope you're back soon.

Dewey Cheatham

incrediblehunk7incrediblehunk7over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback, especially for what is more of a setup chapter. I will be updating more often for IRL reasons; next chapter is already in the works. Frankly, I forget about this series entirely for years at a time (real life is real life), but I'm excited to jump back in with gusto and develop this hobby!

Dewey (is that a Car Talk reference?) - you're picking up the crumbs I've been leaving, and I don't think your guesses are far off from where it might go. Still deciding on which paths to take. I might also port this to CHYOA to provide different paths to explore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous