All Comments on 'Kinesics'

by Marasso

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
uga2001uga2001over 2 years ago

I loved the characters in this story. I hope you can write a few more chapters. It was a great story and wonderful writing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

I'd love some more to this. A very beautiful erotic encounter story.

I was picturing someone Like Cory everson or Ava Devine as Tamara.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years agoAuthor

@uga2001 - thank you for the feedback, I'm very glad that you liked the story. I have planned at least one more chapter in this story.

@Eric_Shift - thank you for the comment! I really appreciate your opinion. You meant the faces of Cory or Ava, right? Tamara's body is "slightly" different from these women ;), but their faces are pretty, of course :)

PORNSTARXXX469PORNSTARXXX469over 2 years ago

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS LIFE ADVENTURE! YOU HAVE ME ENTHRALLED WITH YOU AND TAMARA'S STORY!

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

I appreciate your effort. However Hit Me Harder is better. HHME was a relationship of emotional equals and included their emotional vulnerabilities. Through the course of 10 chapters the two main characters grew significantly both within themselves and in their relationship.

Special K seems the opposite. A master/sensei rather than emotional equals. The relationship is a brief encounter with anything ongoing being a series of physical one offs rather than part of a deeper connection.

Rating the two: HMH 12/10, Special K 8/10.

I love muscles on women but I prefer my stories (not everyone may concur) to be ones where the couple respect each other as emotional equals.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

So if you do continue the K story make it 5 years hence where he has grown his body and mind to be considered an equal partner in the romance.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years agoAuthor

@PORNSTARXXX469 - thank you for the feedback, I'm happy that you enjoyed the story. I think there is a real need for the continuation, judging by the comments :)

@BruceWo - I'm glad that you wrote your opinion, thank you for taking the time to voice a constructive criticism, I really appreciate that.

First of all, 8 out of 10 is still a great rate, I will take it any day without any doubts :) And 12/10 for HMH is a cosmos for me, thank you!

I understand that you prefer more developed relationships, a slow burn romance, with both characters emotionally involved in each other. I love it too and I know that there is a deficit of such stories on the net, especially involving muscular women. That’s the main reason I’ve started to write the Hit Me Harder series.

But not all of my ideas are like that. Some of them are meant to be short, smut stories (only one shot), more focused on physical sensations than emotions. And Kinesics is more in such a manner. But I tried to make it more complex than simple “meet & fuck” encounter. Of course, there is no instant bond or love between Roy and Tamara, but I believe a connection and maybe even an affection could be felt.

When you wrote about “master/novice”, I realized that it could be perceived like that, considering the age and life experience difference. But I hope that you noticed that there is respect, also from Tamara's side, as she is impressed by Roy’s knowledge and observations. She is just a much different character than Ashley from HMH, even more introverted because of her past. And in the continuation there would be more of emotional interactions between them, but not in an exact the same way as it is portrayed in HMH.

Maybe you’re gonna like it, but anyway, it will take me some time to write it, as I’m suffering from too prolific imagination combined with too limited time ;) Right now I’m involved in a few different projects, but one of them is another chapter of HMH ;)

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done!!!

MarassoMarassoabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you for the opinion! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Nice that it's not rushed.

But, when the sex finally happens, it lacks details. And it lacks dialog about what each is thinking/feeling/desiring.

And you need an editor. You wrote: "...strutting quite fastly..." FASTLY? Nope. RAPIDLY.

There are other uncomfortable phrases/word choices too.

Four stars.

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you for reading and your opinion.

I agree, there are weirdly chosen words and phrases. I wrote it almost a year ago and I think that I have made some progress with my English since. Kinesics was proofread, but also not by a native speaker, so it is what it is. I'm glad that it is still readable ;) With my newer stories, like All About Traditions or La Vida Loca, I started to work with editors.

And about sex scene - the lack of dialogue was on purpose. Tamara isn't a very talkative person in general and Roy was just overwhelmed ;) But I get that you might have read that differently.

Thank you once again.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 1 year ago

I really loved this story. The level of detail is incredible, and there are some ideas and concepts I've never encountered before, which was most refreshing. The Tamara character is amazing...I'm picturing Gina Carano??! 🤔 Thank you for obviously taking so much time to create a story as thoughtful and provocative as this. 🙏🙏

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

@MyBareTorso Hey, nice to see your comment, thank you! I'm happy that you enjoyed the story! I don't know if Gina Carano fills the size requirments of Tamara's body ;) but she definitely is a tough woman, so if you saw Tamara as her, then it's all good :)

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

So… do you plan to continue to the story? I really liked it and I’d like to see you continue at least one chapter.

MarassoMarasso25 days agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you for the comment, I'm glad you liked the story. I had plans to continue it but we'll see if I ever manage to do it. Right now, I'm stuck with a bunch of projects...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous