King Alfian and Ebunni

Story Info
Just a gentle story that I created from thought.
1k words
3.8
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ebunni could still clearly remember the first day that she had laid her eyes upon King Alfian, but he had been nothing more than a young Prince. He had been standing by a vast grouping of Dancing Lady Orchids, her favorites, as she was passing by the Fae Kingdom on the Northern mountains. She had visited those lands many times, and she had never laid eyes upon such a gracious beauty, not one as poised and elegant as he. It had been a breezy day and she remembered the way his silky, platinum tresses danced and waved with the songs of the wind. She had become mesmerized by his dazzling Emerald hues and the way the Sun's rays seemed to trace over his smooth, boyish features as he strolled.

She had halted to take in his ever-lasting youth, evaporating into a fine mist to hide amongst the flowers that he had been carefully tending to. At the angle that she had been at, it had made it much easier for her to look over his delicate features as if he were fine art.

Intricate lines and swirls decorated his flesh, from forehead to chest, a showing of Elven lineage adorned upon elegant masculinity. By Osmos, she had never seen a man in such glorious light until she had laid her eyes upon his lean, naturally athletic form. He was adorned in Gold and Silver, and jewels from ancient times. Fine silks clung to his arms and chest, while smooth leather clung to his toned thighs, a rich man's dream. The sweet smell of flowers and Pine filled her nose as he moved around, and it called to her like a dream.

She was in love...

No person had ever made her heart race like it had at that moment, hidden away from the graceful being. Her small stature made it rather easy to stay hidden as she stared, undone by his incredulous aura. The entire time she had no idea that he had already sensed her presence until his bright hues gazed down at the spot where she had settled at. "Ar' whom Lotesse lle be, ai er?" The deep bass of his voice startled her to her core, and yet sent a tremble through her insides as she sat up quickly in the flowers. She felt her face heat at the question, her normal anger at being called "little one", vanishing as she looked at the polite smile set upon his delicate features. Now that he had focused his attention on her, she felt shameful, knowing her appearance was anything but pleasing as she tried to brush the various flower petals from her flowing dress. "I apologize! I'll leave this instant! I did not mean to be a pest," she said softly as she stepped gracefully out of the flowers, allowing the wind to blow the remaining petals from her clothing.

"Do you understand Elvish?" The only reply she had received from him, and it made her stop in her tracks, a small nod coming from her as she looked up at the tall male. "Uma, amin rangwa ta," she said softly as she then glanced down at the ground, realizing that staring at men was seen as disrespectful in most nations.

"ʏᴇᴤ, ɪ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴤᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ."

With her head down, all she could hear was the shifting of his hands over his shirt, her golden hues gazing down at the dancing grass enveloping her silk-wrapped feet. The sudden feeling of warmth washed over her shoulder as she let out a soft sigh, causing her to jerk her head upward. The warm, pale hand upon her skin made her heart flutter as she stared up at him with her wide, innocent hues, puzzled at the strange touch. "Are you from this nation? How do you know the Elvish language?"

She could hear the wonder in his tone, her heart nearly jumping out of her chest as she shook her head to his first question. "I am not from the Elvish nation, but the gift of language was bestowed upon me at birth." She could not tell the man that she was a Goddess, the rarity of Gods and Goddesses coming down to Earth being known by many folks, which made people try to capture or seduce the All-powerful beings, a feat rarely achieved. She noticed her words seemed to dwell on him as she glanced at the hand that he had yet to remove.

"The Gift of Translations...I heard that gift was only bestowed to the children of Gods..How marvelous. If it is not too much trouble, may I have your name miss?" Even with such high status, the male left her dazed by his sweet manners, the bright glow of his beauty shining like the Sun itself. "I-it is Ebunni sir, or Golden." Her voice trembled as she spoke, a small sigh of freedom coming from her lips as his hand fell from her shoulder at last. "Ebunni, like the chocolate bunnies that my Chef makes at the Palace. How adorable! Well Ebunni, call me King Alfian. Now I must depart, my free time has ran out. Hopefully I shall see you again some day!" With those words, she watched as a flash of light enveloped his figure, a look of awe coming across her features as the light dispersed like shattered glass, blowing away in the wind. In his place there was a small, dark red stone that flickered with a lively aura. Stooping down, she slowly picked it up, the stone leaving a warm feeling in her palms, as if she carried a slow growing flame.

Slowly, she slid it into her pocket and sighed softly, knowing that she would have to visit the King once more in order to return it to him. She was flustered at the fact that he had said that her name was adorable, and the fact that the compliment had came from the King of Elves made her very being feel light. She promised herself that she would indeed return to pay him a visit.