King and his Five Queens Ch. 03

Story Info
King finds his Queen.
3.3k words
4.24
11.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolvie19
wolvie19
18 Followers

Authors note: This is third chapter of a long story based in medieval times. This work relies on story and characters and will be multiple chapter series.

Warning: The story contains some themes of war violence and mentions of rape (no description)

"King Boroth, we were able to hold off the Spartans on the Eastern borders another day. And they have borne significant losses. They will not march further without reinforcements; this should give us some time to strengthen our guards." Said the Commander of the Andburn armies.

"Do you not know anything about the Spartans? They will not turn back, they will not wait for reinforcements, the best we can hope for is our troops will slow down. What about the south?

"Prince Icarus' troops are at the southern gates, they have setup camp there, but their army is quite small. They don't seem to have plans to attack the city."

"Perhaps they are waiting for the Spartans to reach the eastern gates, that gives us a few days. We need to negotiate a deal with the Consentians, tell them we are willing to give them full access to the west river, for them to join the war with us, and if they win, half access to the west river."

"My King, the east river is the smallest one, perhaps a better offer would help them sway," said the minster of external affairs.

"Those buffoons have been dying of thirst, if the news spreads their Prince rejected our offer their troops will rebel, easy to crush." The king said in arrogance. "How are the negotiations going with Queen Yadwika?"

"My King, she is not willing to enter the war for us. She does not feel it is her war. However, she has offered to provide refuge to Princess Lyssa, at the condition that Princess Lyssa accepts priesthood of their religion and promise to dedicate her life towards spreading their religion."

"That religious whore! Well, I cannot risk the life of my last living heir. Tell Yadwika we are willing to accept their proposal, send Princess Lyssa to Trusa. Once I win this war, I will crush those religious nuts as well fuck her in the balcony of her temple. Send our strongest legions to the east at once. We will choke the Spartans in the eastern valley. The Spartans cannot be beaten in open fields, but they do not know mountain warfare. Send a legion to guard the southern gate. And some of our best warriors to escort Princess Lyssa to Trusa. Long Live Andburn!"

"Long Live Andburn!" everyone said as they dispersed.

***

That night King Boroth was sipping wine in his royal chambers with his wife.

"My king are you not worried?" asked the queen.

"I am not worried; I have set my traps. The Spartans will never cross the Eastern Valley. They will try and try and eventually stop. Their numbers won't make a difference. Tomorrow when I hear the news of our victory on the east, Icarus' troops will get their last opportunity to join us or be crushed."

"As you say my King. Come to bed, you shall need all the rest for tomorrow."

"I don't need rest, what I need is my cock being sucked."

"Of course, my king," the queen said as she reached out to lower the trousers of the king.

"Not by you tonight. I am going to war tomorrow; I need to feel young. I can't feel young fucking you. Bring in your maids, all of them, I will pick them myself."

The queen was both insulted and ashamed. However, she had to follow the order of the king and brought called for all five of her chamber maids.

Queen's maids were young and beautiful, each one of a different hair, skin and body. But each one of prettier than then other. All five of them entered the king's chamber. The king went to them as they stood in a line, touching their breasts and butts, examining them.

He stepped back, "You blonde, and you with the silver hair. You both with suck my cock and lick my balls. And you red, I want to suck your titties. The rest of you, finger fuck the queen and suck her tits. If I don't hear the Queen moan, I will send you as gifts to my soldiers.

The women took of their robes and as instructed by the king began their tasks. The king dropped on his bed as he started kissing and groping the redhead, while the other two maids pulled his trousers down and started sucking his balls.

The queen meanwhile was getting her vagina licked by one maid and tits licked and squeezed by another. The king was so immersed in his drunken orgy he was oblivious to some faint screams in the distance.

One by one continued ravishing every young maid and fucking them any way he wanted. The queen noticed some yelling in the distance, "My king. I could hear someone shouting."

"Shut up, that's my army getting ready. You come here," the king pointed to one of the maids fingering the queen, "and you go take her place, go finger fuck the. If she doesn't squeal like a pig, I will throw you off the balcony" The King continued fucking the maids in turns, oblivious to what was happening around him.

After a few more minutes of fucking, the king was close to cumming, "All of you on your knees in front of me. Even you, my Queen. All of your mouths will be blessed by my cum."

All the maids kneeled around the king. The queen ashamed and enraged at being treated like common whore put her clothes back and walk out of there and headed to the door.

The king standing tall and jerking off his cock, finally reached climax and started squirting his cum over the faces of all his maids. The queen had seen enough. She opened the door and stood shocked.

To her horror, as soon as she opened the door, she saw Icarus standing there with a few men. Her eyes popped in shock, while the king still enjoying discharging his cum on the maids.

"So nice of you my queen to greet us at the door, my queen." Icarus said. His men quickly captured the queen.

The King stood there in naked in astonishment of the sight of Icarus and his men.

"I am glad my King Boroth you had a nice last fuck." Icarus said as he drew his sword and raised it towards Boroth. The women screamed and were about to run.

"Stay where you are!" Icarus screamed. "You ladies are not in any danger."

Icarus threw ropes towards them. "You both, tie the king's hands behind his back"

Icarus moved closer towards the king.

"How the hell did you get in here?" the king asked in anger. "

While you were planning your grand plan, I accompanied my men through your underground tunnels. If somehow you had lived through tonight, tomorrow you would have learned, that your entire army you sent to the East was ambushed by the Spartans. Following our instructions, the Spartans sacrificed some of their men making you think they had lost a battle but before your men could get to the valley, were at the top just waiting to push the boulders down on them. Your entire army is trapped in the valley at the mercy of Spartans."

"Take them both to the dungeons. You, what's your name?

"Jeera, my lord." The maid replied

"Take me to Princess Lyssa's chamber."

Jeera escorted Prince Icarus to Lyssa's chambers. When Icarus got to her chamber, he found it locked. He kicked it open only to find two men holding Princess Lyssa trying to rape her.

"You both are supposed to guard her and instead you are raping the princess?" The maid yelled.

"We are going to die tonight, might as well die with our cock up the princess' tight ass now." Said one of the men.

Prince Icarus quickly drew his sword as the two men attacked him. With one swift blow he cut one soldiers throat and then plunged his sword into the heart of the other.

As the two men dropped to the floor, Icarus looked at a terrified Lyssa who was still shaking in horror. He couldn't believe the beauty in front of him. He had heard tales of beauty of Princess Lyssa, but none made justice to realty. Her eyes were green as a lush forest, lips like strawberry. wavy golden hair like molten gold. Her slender and slim waist perfect held her ample breasts and curvy buttocks. Her torn robes displayed her slender long legs. Icarus forgot to blink.

"So, you saved me from them, just to rape me yourself?" the princess said in a trembling voice.

Lyssa's angelic voice snapped Icarus out of his gaze, "Princess Lyssa, I apologize for the circumstances we meet. Rest assured my intentions aren't to harm you."

"Are you going to let me go?"

"I am afraid I cannot do that either. The war is over, your father's army is defeated. Queen Dione, and my King Alexandros, my father is expected to arrive in the city in two days. Until then you will have to stay in your chambers. You will be safe; my guards will be protecting your doors at all times. Unlike your guards, they will not dare break their orders." Icarus turned to the maid who had accompanied her. "What is your name?"

"Jeera, you will be at Princess' serving at all times. You will tend to her for all requests. If you need something, you will come straight to me."

"Yes, my lord." Jeera meekly replied.

"So, I will be a prisoner in my own chambers?" Lyssa asked boldly.

"Perhaps, that is one way to look at it."

"What about my mother and father?"

"I am afraid, their fate could be much worse, and not for me to decide. Tomorrow morning, I request you to address your citizens to maintain order. We do not wish to cause any more harm than is required."

****

The next day King Alexandros arrived, his council along with Price Icarus were in the council chamber silently celebrating the glory of their plan. After about an hour Queen Dione arrived.

This was the first time Icarus was seeing Queen Dione in person. She was tall and muscular, broad shoulders and a stern face. Her face looked like carved out of steel, hair dark as night. The only thing sharper than the blade of the spear she was holding her gaze. She walked towards Icarus, towering a couple inches above him.

Everyone rose up in honor the queen. King Alexandros approached the queen

"Queen Dione," Alexandros greeted, "Please accept my condolences for the loss of your sister."

Everyone sits down. Dione and Alexander sit around a table with their council sitting behind them, the traditional table of negotiations. Dione notices an empty chair.

"Are we waiting for another King?" Dione asked pointing at the empty chair.

"Not king, but a queen." Alexandros replied.

Princess Lyssa walked in escorted by Icarus' men. Lyssa was wearing a long red robe, dressed impeccably. Icarus couldn't believe that there was a possibility of Lyssa looking even more beautiful.

"What is she doing without handcuffs? The city is sacked, she isn't a queen"

"Her father and mother aren't King and Queen anymore. And a new ruler isn't crowned yet, which makes her the queen of Andburn. And even though provisional, that means she deserves a seat at this table."

"Where is the vile king?"

"He is in our captive" Icarus replied.

"I have waited long enough; I want their heads. What is your proposal King Alexandros?"

"You wanted your revenge, will provided you that. In return, my son, Prince Icarus would like a bride. And we see Queen Lyssa as a perfect match for him."

"Making your son the King of Andburn? A steep bargain, don't you think King Alexandros?"

"Perhaps. We have heard tales of highly Spartans value their revenge."

Queen Dione chuckled and said to Icarus, "We heard you fought bravely. Killed over a hundred men by yourself. I would've bet you had Spartan blood, except you are a little small for a Spartan."

"I make up in other ways Queen Dione." Icarus smirked arrogantly.

"It is done then. Your son gets to be the King of Andburn, and we get the parents of the vile man who murdered and raped my wife."

"Queen Dione, if I may?" Lyssa spoke mustering some courage to speak.

"Quite girl, you're lucky to be alive." Dione replied angrily.

"I believe if I am at the table, I have a voice to speak. How much ever weak that may be. I am not going to sit here and sold her like a street whore. I'd rather kill myself before that happens."

Queen Dione smiled, "Perhaps Icarus is getting a worthy queen. Speak girl."

"I am not a stranger to my father vile acts, neither am I naïve towards the affairs of state and war. I cannot believe my brother would perform such a vile act, but there is nothing that could be done. But I know my mother is innocent, she is not involved in any of this and has been nothing but kind. I request you to pardon her."

"I don't care for your request, but I do care for justice. I will spare her life, but she will stay in Sparta for rest of her life, serving in our temples. These terms are non-negotiable."

"I accept them." Lyssa said helplessly.

"Father, Queen Dione, if I may. My wife and queen will not be treated like a street whore, she won't be traded. Queen Lyssa, you'll be my Queen only if you wish to be." Icarus said assertively.

"And what if I declined."

"I stand by my son's word. If you decide to decline, you will lose your titles. You can choose to stay in either Andburn or Consentia. You will be provided protection under the king; you will also not be allowed to marry another man."

"Those are generous terms. I would like to take the night to make my decision."

"Agreed!" King Alexandros said.

"Fine," Queen Dione stood up, "Icarus can take Andburn with or without Lyssa, that is none of my concern. We are taking the prisoners to Sparta, where Boroth will face execution. You girl, may see your mother in a year, if you manage to stay alive."

Queen Dione started walking out and stopped next to Icarus, "Spartans value a conqueror more than any riches in the world. Perhaps someday we may fight next to each other again, share a war camp," Dione said softly but firmly.

"Perhaps." Icarus replied.

****

Lyssa stood on her balcony, bathing in the moonlight looking over the city of Andburn. Everything was quiet, as if a storm had passed. She heard footsteps behind her.

"Queen Lyssa, may I join you?" Icarus said.

"I don't believe you need my permission to do anything in this city now. And don't embarrass me by calling a Queen, that I am not anymore."

"The laws of men suggest you are, but if those are your requests, I will address you as Lyssa."

"I appreciate it. So why are you up here Prince Icarus? Are you here to stop me from jumping down from the tower?"

"If those were your plans, I would like if you didn't. But as of tonight, you are the Queen and free to do as you please."

"That was quite considerate of what you said in the court. Not many men of royalty wait for consent. I have not met many men who could not wait to put their cocks up a fallen princess' vagina. Heck, my own guards didn't even wait until the city had completely fallen."

"If I am being honest, until this morning I didn't think I was going to speak what I spoke either."

Lyssa turned facing Icarus. Her green eyes sparked in the moonlight as her skin shined. "And what changed your mind, my red dress?"

Icarus chuckled, "No. Well, you looked spectacular. But, not many men, let along a captive princess can speak to Queen Dione and Kind Alexandros like you did. If I forced you to marry me I would get your name, and your body. I want the queen I saw in there. And that queen can't be forced into marriage. She needs to choose me as well."

"Lie down Prince Icarus, face the moon" Lyssa said

Icarus looked a little surprised.

"You called me queen, didn't you? Obey the queen. Lie down on your back."

Icarus followed her instructions. Lyssa got on her knees, untied Icarus' pants and pulled them down exposing his cock. She took the cock in her hands and squeezed it gently.

"You are very trusting Prince Icarus." Lyssa started stroking the cock, slowly turning his cock hard gradually. "What if I pulled a dagger and cut your cock straight off?"

"Then I will hope you keep it," Icarus said. The sight of Lyssa's beautiful body and her hard grip on his cock, by now had completely turned him on.

Lyssa lifted her robe and got on top of Icarus. She untied her robes and dropped her dress down, exposing her luscious breasts.

"In Andburn, we have a custom," Lyssa said as se carefully positions Icarus' hard cock at the entrance of her vagina, "Women or the royal family do not lay with a man until they are betrothed," Icarus' tip was inside Lyssa's virgin pussy. She rested her hand on his chest, "aaaah, and we in Andburn," Lyssa slowly pushed herself down on his cock letting out slight moans, "aaaah..we accept a marriage proposal....aaah...when we take the cock of the man we love in our virgin vagina's....aaaah," Lyssa moaned loudly as pushed herself down completely on Icarus' cock.

Icarus had never felt such a sensual wave pass through his body. He reached his hands out to grab Lyssa's breasts as she slowly started moving up and down on Icarus' cock.

"aaaah.....my king.....my king...." Lyssa moaned as she slowly increased her speed. The pain of losing her virginity had now subsided and she was enjoying the pleasure of Icarus' cock. Icarus had fucked many women before but never had he a beauty like Lyssa ride his cock. Her perfect body, the pain of the pleasure on her face was pushing Icarus into a Euphoria.

Icarus pulled himself up and turned Lyssa around against the rails of the balcony. He pulled her dress down completely exposing her beautiful naked body completely.

"You will be my queen," he said as he spread Lyssa's leg and positioned his cock between them, " and we will rule this city together," he said as he pushed his cock in her vagina. Icarus continued to stroke Lyssa from the back caressing grabbing her breasts.

Icarus turned her around and pushed her against the wall behind him. Lyssa wrapped her legs around him as Icarus pushed his inserted himself again in Lyssa and continued to make love to her. Lyssa looked straight into her eyes.

"I want your cum inside me, my love. Put your cum inside me," Lyssa cried in passion as she was close to reaching her orgasm.

Lyssa's words were too much for Icarus to handle as he climaxed and unloaded all his cum inside Lyssa. His cock continued pumping cum like it was the first time he had cum. His cock continued throbbing cum inside Lyssa as Lyssa also broke into orgasm.

"Aaah fuck, I am yours my King." Lyssa said as the both collapsed on the floor. There was cum still dripping out of Lyssa's vagina.

Icarus turned around and kissed Lyssa, "I will love you, forever, my Queen."

wolvie19
wolvie19
18 Followers