King of Queens Carrie Hotwife Ch. 02

Story Info
Deacon Takes Control.
11.4k words
4.27
5.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers

......continued

Doug had another month to go before he was scheduled to return to work at IPS, doing what he considered to be his dream job of delivering packages. To him, meeting new people every day and watching the smile on their faces as he hands them the package they've been waiting for, is priceless.

But before he goes back to work, and since his physical therapy rehabilitation has been going so well, he wanted to test out the waters with his new hotwife and see how far she was willing to go in her new role (be careful what you ask for Doug).

Because, as of right now, Doug was only aware of the one time his wife had sexual relations with his best friend Deacon.

And, as far as he knew, that session had happened only that one time. Not several times as had actually happened, and he also knew nothing of the Club, which was still a secret between Deacon and Carrie (and Ernie and Davis), and, of course, all those voyeuristic eyes who watched her take those three big black cocks that night.

No.

Douglass Heffernan was about to find out what kind of a wife, turned hotwife, turned whore, he married!! He should have never let that Jeanine/hotwife out of the bottle.

All this time, Doug believed his fantasy would stay just that...a fantasy. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine how his beautiful, sexy wife would embrace his fantasy and run with it.

And run with it she did!

She was running with it before Doug knew, but once he found out and fell in line with it, it turned into a match made in heaven. If heaven were that place you dreamed about, but never imagining it come true, where both spouses' closet fantasies, Doug's of having a 'hotwife' and Carrie's of 'fucking big cocks', would turn from midnight fantasy FAPS into real world reality.

Doug and Carrie Heffernan were about to embark on the next chapter in their life together. A chapter that would see new sexual peaks reached and, unfortunately for both, a few valleys as well.

And it all begins this coming weekend.

Completely free of any of the different types of braces that's been part of his life for the last few months, Doug was exceptionally excited about this weekend. He would find out later about Carrie's actions at the Club, but as far as he knew right now, this weekend would be her first dip into the hotwife pool, and he couldn't wait.

Carrie played hard-to-get for the entire week and told him ahead of time that if he touched himself before the weekend, she would cancel everything. She wanted full control of her husband, and he begrudgingly gave it to her.

"Cancel everything? What do you mean by everything?" Doug questioned naively.

"Exactly what are you planning?" he begged.

"Sorry, Doug. You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah, Carrie, of course. You know I love you too."

"Well, I'm glad I discovered your secret perverted desires when I did, because I've got some secret desires, too.

"I love you Doug, so please don't take this the wrong way. You've got a nice dick, trust me, you do, you've given me a lot of pleasure with that thing, but ever since Deacon and I were together, well, like I said you've got a nice dick......but I need COCK! Cock, Doug, not just your little dick.

"And since you've given me the green light to fuck around, I want BIG cock. So, I've already talked to Deac about this week-end and he's got everything covered.

"He already knows what I like, and he's made arrangements for that to happen. I didn't think you would mind," Carrie stated with newfound authority over her husband.

Doug wasn't sure if this aggressive style of his new hotwife was what he wanted, but it was too late now to close the gates on this filly who's been allowed to run. At this point, Doug started to understand that he was just along for the ride.

Watching TV downstairs, he was biding his time waiting for Carrie to put on the finishing touches that would transform her into his very own hotwife. Hearing the clatter of heels on the stairs, Doug turned to look up and choked on his tongue!

There, coming down the stairs, was not the same woman he saw an hour and a half ago.

No! No! No!

Coming down the stairs right now, was a very high-priced hooker with enough paint and lipstick on to cover the side of a barn. Complementing the high-class streetwalker make-up was a clingy, spandex-style sparkly two-piece red dress that came down to about mid-thigh, with thigh-high stockings down to her high heels, and lots of cleavage.

The top ended just below her breasts and sort of tucked in underneath, exposing a trim, bare mid-riff down to where the skirt started. The skirt could easily be shortened to any distance above the knee that Carrie was comfortable with because of the material. It was that type of material that by just bunching it together you could make it as short as you wanted.

How she stayed upright in the red 4" fuck-me pumps that finished off Carrie's "night out" attire, was a question Doug couldn't answer, but being used to wearing heels at work, she did so with authority as her step increased and she showed her husband just how much skin would be on display when they went out.

Yes, easy access. VERY easy access, and a LOT of bare skin!

"Deacon bought this for me and told me to wear it tonight. Do you like it?" Carrie cooed.

Doug choked out a response, "You're wearing THAT?"

"Yeah, baby, I am. Get used to it. Oh, and by the way..."

"Huh?"

"Deacon owns my pussy now. So, if you ever want to use it again, you have to get his permission."

"What? What the fuck?"

"Sorry, Doug. But you're no longer first in line, and since this was your idea in the first place when you wanted me to be your 'hotwife', you'll be the last one in line to use it. That is, if Deac even says you can have it.

"Welcome to your Cuckold lifestyle......bitch!!"

Carrie Heffernan was now in control, and she knew how to use that control to get what she wanted. Tonight, she wanted cock, NOT dick, and to please her new man, Deacon.

"Let's go."

Deacon slid into the back seat with Mrs. Heffernan as she made her husband drive them to the nightclub, "Ahh, I see you're wearing the dress I bought. Nice."

"Anything for you, Deac, and I do mean ANYTHING," pulling him to her and shoving her tongue down his throat before the car door was even closed.

"Be careful what you say in front of the chauffeur, Carrie. We wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea," Deacon replied, totally playing up the fact that his best friend was in the front seat driving, while he was in the back seat making out with his wife.

"Don't worry about him," unzipping Deac's pants and taking his massive black cock in her hands.

"He's here to watch and be our designated driver tonight. Oh, and I hope you don't mind, but he's going to be filming us in action, too.

"I told him if he were a good boy and did as he was told, that he might get some pussy later. USED pussy, and MUCH later, but only if you give me permission to fuck him. What do you think?"

Deacon didn't have much time to think because the chauffeur's wife had just taken his semi-hard cock into her red-painted mouth and was working it to full extension. He had previously ordered her to practice on a banana before tonight, so she wouldn't be using her teeth so much and scraping the side of his cock, like she did last time.

He was pleased to find out Carrie had done as she was told and practiced a lot before she was able to get almost the entire length of the banana in her throat without gagging.......then she graduated to a cucumber!

Tonight, her new skills would be tested. Starting now.

"No hands," Deacon whispered loud enough for the chauffeur to hear.

"Ughmm," was all Carrie could manage with a mouthful of black cock.

Doug almost crashed the car trying to get a look through his rear-view mirror of his wife sucking his friend's black cock in the back seat. Gaining control of himself, and the car, just before side-swiping a parked Jaguar, he swore out loud, "Damn."

"Huh? What was that Doug?" his best friend asked.

"What? Huh, oh, aww, nothing. Just about killed us watching my wife suck your cock is all. Nothin' important. Guess I better pay attention to the road instead of watching you two mess around."

"You do that, Doug," Carrie's mouth had come off of Deacon's cock and warned him, "all you have to do until we get to the nightclub is listen. Now drive, bitch, and pay attention to what the fuck you're doing, while I pay attention to your best friend!"

And with that, Carrie went back down on his best friend.

Reaching the club, Doug opened the back door of the car to let Carrie out when she reached up to give him a quick, deep kiss with her tongue searching for his tonsils. Holding the back of her husband's head so he couldn't pull away, even if he wanted to, Doug got his first taste of another man's sperm.

Deacon had unloaded in Carrie's mouth just as her husband was parking the car, "Don't swallow it all...save some for your husband," he whispered, this time too low for Doug to hear.

Carrie held the back of her husband's head tightly as he made a half-ass effort to pull back from the pungent kiss, but her grip was strong enough for her to force the last drop of Deacon's cum into Doug's mouth, which he had no choice but to swallow.

"Get used to it, bitch," was all she said before turning away to take Deacon's hand and sliding into the club.

Inside was not what she was expecting at all.

Not after the place they went to last time, where she was made to perform with Deacon, Ernie AND Davis (remember the second floor?). No, this nightclub was a lot smaller, one story, and intimate. You could even carry on a conversation......most of the time......between songs on the jukebox......almost.

Almost more of a large pool hall with a bar than the nightclub she was expecting.

There were four pool tables in the middle of the room, with maybe 8-10 small, bistro style tables & stools scattered around them. A bar took up one wall, off to the right, filled with some downright sexy ass black men and women! This was all within, maybe 1,000 square feet. Small place, intimate, very intimate.

When a song played on the jukebox, the entire room was filled with music making conversation difficult at times, but not impossible. Three of the four pool tables were in use as the Heffernan party of three found a bistro table nearby and settled in for the evening.

"Doug, why don't you go get us some drinks," Carrie commanded.

On his way to the bar, Doug looked around and noticed, counting him, there were only a total of four white men in the entire place, but quite a few black women that, some of them, he would have a hard time keeping his eyes off of. And the way a couple of them, with perfect hour-glass figures, were dressed, it made Carrie's outfit look almost sabbatical, if that was possible.

He would soon enough discover the wives of the other three white guys later, during the games at the pool tables. It seems on certain nights here at this club, there is some sort of 'extra' game played. An 'extra' SEXUAL game. Tonight, was one of those nights.

He didn't bother telling Doug about the games, better to let him find out for himself later when his wife Carrie was involved in one. Doug was being rather submissive these days anyhow, and Deacon had no trouble taking advantage of his friend's meek state of mind.

As the music played, some of the black women in the now full capacity club, started dancing. First, around the pool tables, since there was no actual dance floor, and then they ventured out by the bistro tables, picking up various men to dance with along the way.

Carrie's slutty outfit helped her fit right in with the women dancing. Dancing. Yeah, that would be a stretch for what was happening right now. Foreplay would be a better word for it, and soon, REAL soon, foreplay would be an understatement. It all revolved around the 'extra' games at the pool tables.

Deacon wanted to get his extra game started, so he walked up to the vacant pool table and put a quarter on it. The 'games' have now begun.

Before the club changed the rules and made all 'offerings' white, Deacon's had brought his lovely wife Kelly, who, up until her public freak-out, had been a popular hit, and now his second 'offering', Mrs. Carrie Heffernan, would turn out to be an even more popular choice than his first, complete without the freak-out that banned Mrs. Kelly Palmer from the club for life.

Instead, the men here tonight would be rewarded with one of the sluttiest performances from a white wife that this club has ever seen. Before, or since.

"They play in teams," Deacon stated when he returned to his seat.

Leaning in close, Carrie almost whispered "What?"

"The 'extra' games at the pool tables, they play in teams."

"Oh, okay, what kind of extra games are we talking about?" Doug wanted to know.

"It's kind of hard to describe but think like strip poker & truth or dare mixed into one game except when one team loses, they don't ACTUALLY lose an item of clothing. Instead, the winning team gets to do something, basically ANYthing, to the losing team within the 'games' rules.

"OK, before we really start, we're all here to have fun tonight, right?" Deacon asked.

Doug and Carrie looked at each other before Carrie responded, "Yes, baby, we're here to have fun, ALL of us, right Doug?

"I mean, it is YOUR idea for me to do this, right? You want me to be a hotwife, right?"

"Yes. Yes, I do"

"Okay, Deac, how do these games start?" Carrie asked.

"It already has girl, how good are you at shooting pool?"

"I can hold my own."

"Well, then, this should be fun," taking Carrie's hand, Deacon lead his 'offering' to the empty pool table.

Selecting their cue sticks, a handsome black couple joined them at the table where Deacon made Carrie bend over to rack the balls. In the process, several wolf whistles and cat calls could be heard from nearby males, prompting a knowing smile or maybe a smirk to cross Carrie's luscious red lips.

Like most women, Carrie knew that once she had a man's attention, or in this case, several men, she could use it to her advantage and wiggled just that much more to make sure they enjoyed the show, turning her head in the process and winking at the first black man she made eye contact with.

Carrie Spooner was born to perform.

Deacon was the first 'bull' to display his 'offering' here tonight, and she was put on display for one reason only, simply to excite the males around her. No problem with that. Mission accomplished. She definitely had their attention with the clingy red two-piece she was wearing, and when she bent over to rack the balls, the two males sitting next to her pool table were able to see nipple.

Hard nipple.

Rising slowly from her bent over position, she gave her best 'slut' smile to her admirers before turning around and asking, "Who's first?"

A handsome black man, Jake, walked up and introduced himself as one half of the team playing against her and Deac said, "We'll get to that later, sweetie, but for right now, you get to break."

Licking first his full upper lip, then his even fuller lower lip, Jake blew a kiss to Carrie that started her juices flowing and distracted her enough to scratch on the cue bill in a vain attempt to break.

"Shit."

Velma, Jake's partner, managed to sink a solid on her quite good attempt at a break and then managed to coax a second ball in before missing and turning the table over to Deacon.

The damage had been done by the time Deacon was ready to take his shot.

Velma's golden chocolate skin was on display the entire time she was lining up her shots on the table. A dark yellow tube top, accompanied by a pair of white shorts so tight that I'm sure would have to be cut off for her to get out of later.

Nice red 3" pumps, matching the red, French-cut g-string straps peeking out above the top of her shorts, finished off the outfit of this beautiful black woman, and the way she moved, no no, moved isn't the right word, 'sashayed' would be more appropriate here, was pure seduction.

And she had Deacon's attention!

Let's just say Deacon didn't do any better than his partner did on her first shot and, in short order, he and Carrie wound up with three balls still on the table as Jake was about to sink the eight ball.

Deacon quickly whispered something in his partner's ear and when Carrie gave him a questioning look, he quietly said, "Distract him, show him some skin."

Not quite sure what to do, Carrie leaned over to help Jake eyeball his shot. It worked. Jake missed.

Now it was Carrie's turn to distract, and she didn't disappoint. OMG. The things she did with her cue stick before taking, and missing, her shot would have been great fap material for anyone so inclined! What a lucky cue stick!

Too bad it was a wasted performance. Velma was up next, not Jake. It should have been Deacon working on distracting Velma, instead of Carrie teasing Jake!

And, of course, Velma stepped up and sank the eight ball, winning the game for her team.

Losing one game was bad, but not devastating. Losing two games would be worse, and if you got to the point of losing for the third time in one night......well.

Here's The Breakdown:

1) All of the white couples ('offerings'; tonight, there are four) here will play 3 games of pool against a team of black 'Players' in the Qualifying Round, which will determine a hierarchy of who gets what advantage when all of the 'offering' couples play against themselves. Each 'offering' couple will play each and every other 'offering' couple at least one time.

2) Once the 'games' have begun by a 'Bull' (in this case Deacon) leaving a quarter at an empty table and accepted by a 'Player' (Jake), then all billiard games after that shall count for the remainder of the evening towards the grand prize of a special evening for two.

3) A single loss does not eliminate you, but, if the 'Player' team you are playing against has one less loss than you do, then they get an advantage over you during the game. That includes two 30 second intervals of intimate touching with or without a foreign object before their shot on the table is taken, but after they've put their body in position to take the shot. The 30 second periods can be used on each player, or, if the giving team prefers, both 30 second periods can be used on the same player, but on different shots. Touching, but no penetrating, and the touching must be ABOVE the waist. Once the 30 second period is up, the 'offering' player will have only 10 seconds to take their shot, if they can't recover enough in the ten seconds, they forfeit must that shot.

4) Now if you're playing against a team with two less losses than your team, then they can touch ANYwhere on your body, above OR below the waist.

These rules change a little bit during the second half of the games when the 'offering' couples start to play each other.

5) At the point when the black couples (Players) retire from the tables and it's down to the white couples playing each other, the rules change a bit. At this point, with the two-game advantage, penetration during the 30 second periods is allowed, but only with the foreign object, no body parts.

Rule 5 should separate the sluts from the wanna-be's. Tonight, there were NO wanna-be's.

6) The winning couple will be determined by the number of games they've won tonight. If there is a tie, then the winner will be determined by a vote from all of the 'Players' tonight based on the 'offerings' performance. The first prize for the winning couple was half of the nights cover charges required to get in the club and two tickets to the theatre. Hey, it's SOMEthing.

Once the first game begins, the other tables empty as the other 'Bulls' drop their own quarter at a table. Then, one of the 'Players' will accept the challenge by picking up the quarter and introducing himself and his black female partner to the wife that the 'Bull' brought with him to the club.

JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers