King of Queens Carrie Hotwife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking of Deac, he had just finished depositing a nice load inside the voluptuous, red-headed un-official winner of tonight's pool tournament, Jessica, and been replace in that snatch by Lamaar, Jessie's 'Bull', when he looked over at his own 'offering' and saw the perfect opportunity!

Carrie's head was still leaning back over the edge of the pool table when Deac stepped up and slid his now white, cum-covered cock down Carrie's throat. In the orgasmic state of mind that she was in, she only choked on this intrusion once, before Deacon was able to rest his nut sack on Carrie's nose.

Then, because she was having a hard time breathing, Deacon started a nice, slow in and out motion.

"That's it, Car. Take my nice big black cock all the way down your throat. It's covered with mine and Jessie's cum and you need to clean me up, slut. No hands, just your mouth and tongue. Yeah, baby, that's it."

"UUuggghh, uuumm."

The nameless black man between Carrie's legs announced his impending orgasm

with a series of loud grunts and curse words before drenching the inside of her fertile womb with copious amounts of cum. Then, before another member of the crowd could step up and fuck her, she managed to finish cleaning Deacon with her mouth, lips and tongue and then rolled over on her belly.

At this point, her two-piece outfit looked like nothing more than two pieces of string wrapped around her. One just below her tits and the other around her waist, but her black, thigh-high stockings were still in place and the heels she was wearing made her pussy line up with the top of the table and a perfect alignment for her to be bent over and taken from behind!

After Carrie cleaned up his cock with her mouth, Deacon was back in control and wanted her fucked at least once more before taking her home. The same could be said for all the 'Bulls' tonight. They all brought their whores, I meant 'offerings', with them tonight with the sole purpose of watching them get fucked, and get fucked they did.

Jessie was popular with the crowd, as usual whenever Todd took her out to play, taking two other cocks besides Deacon and Lamaar's, before retiring for the night.

Sammie, the natural blonde with the beautiful, natural 'C' cup tits left with so many hickeys on them, it was hard to figure out where her real nipples were.

Which brings us to Josie. She dyes her hair blonde to be noticed more, and she promised that by her next visit to the club, her fake boobs will be as big as Jessie's.

But for tonight, while Jessie may have won the pool part of the tournament, she did not win for best exhibitionist.

Nor did Carrie!

Even though Mrs. Heffernan thought she pulled out all the stops by swallowing all that cum and letting Jessie 'snowball' her in front of everyone while Todd was fucking her married pussy, it was still not enough to win. Tonight, that title belongs to Josie.

Josie? Josie won? How the fuck could the wife with the smallest tits win?

Not only was Josie the only 'offering' who did a DP tonight, by the time the other three wives/'offerings' left to go home, Josie was still going strong.

She was still on top of her pool table when Carrie looked over as she was leaving and noticed Josie was again 'airtight'. This time she had three REAL cocks instead of two real/one fake as before. Her pussy was filled from below as she was on her knees, while a second black cock in her ass was rubbing up against the first one in her pussy somewhere deep inside her, all the while a third black stranger was feeding his cock into her uplifted mouth.

This went on long after the other three wives left.

Deacon found out later, that Josie wound up doing EVERYone in the club that night, including the bartenders, with the exception of him and the other three white husbands.

No wonder Jessie won.