King of Queens Carrie Hotwife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
149 Followers

Deac allowed Jessie to rub up against him before he took another real lousy shot and missed. He was mesmerized by every move she made, and she knew it, using every move in her slutty repertoire to stop Deacon from taking a good shot. It worked to perfection.

Once Jessica owned Deac, Carrie's chances of winning tonight went from slim, to just about none.

Jessie's 'Bull', Todd, had played these games before, once with Jessica and once with another white MILF. So, he knew how to play, and he knew how to win, as he did with his other 'offering'. The first time he brought Jessica, she was a lot more timid than she was tonight and wound-up finishing second.

Tonight, she was trying to change that!

Todd sank two and was well on his way for a third when Jessie whispered something in his ear, causing him to grin and miss his shot, on purpose.

Carrie's turn.

She decided her best shot would be an incredibly risky, behind the back shot. While sitting backward on the table, she held her stick in her right hand, behind her back and guiding with her left. Her right leg supporting her weight on the floor, while her left knee rested up on the edge of the table, not caring that she was exposing herself to anyone who wanted to look.

It was a little late for any kind of modesty at this point.

"Hold it!"

"CCrraapp," cried Carrie, feigning innocence, for, as drunk as she was, she knew exactly what she was doing when she put herself in this vulnerable position.

Hoping, no, begging for penetration. Jessie obliged.

Not only did Jake, from the first team they played tonight, have a hidden dildo screwed into his cue stick, but Velma did too, and now that cue stick was in Jessica's hands.

Lifting the little shred of material that used to cover Carrie's pussy, Jessica sank Velma's 8" black dildo to the hilt with one, unmercifully hard thrust and, yes, Mrs. Carrie Spooner Heffernan did something she's never done before in her life......she squirted.

Doug left his little safe spot at the table when Jessica yelled 'hold it', to get a closer look at what was about to happen to his wife, IN PUBLIC, and right before his eyes. Not to mention that she had demanded earlier that he record everything on his iPhone that happened to her tonight.

He wanted a 'hotwife'. Well, my friend, they don't get much hotter than what's about to happen right here, right now, to his very own.

What he hadn't planned on, was he, himself, getting involved. But that's exactly what happened when he ventured a little too close to the action and Jessica grabbed him by the back of his neck and shoved his face down into his wife's squirting eruption.

Just as quickly as she buried Doug's face in his squirting wife's snatch, Jessica pulled his head back, soaked in his wife's juices, and shoved him back to his table.

"Stay! All you cucks get to do is watch only" was all she said, turning back to the dripping pussy still impaled on the black 8" dildo.

Carrie could not maintain her position and, dropping her cue stick, laid backwards on the table, keeping one knee on the table and providing team J&T with easy access to ANYthing they wanted to do with her.

Pool game over.......penetration game has begun!

They were a little behind the other table as Doug noticed Josie laying on her back on top of the pool table with her legs on Marcus' shoulders while he was driving his thick, black cock inside her. Meanwhile, Josie's partner, Brock, was standing at the other end of the table getting a blow job from the natural blonde with the great tits, Sammie.

That series had started with nobody having an advantage, so they went through the first two games pretty quickly, both won by S&M. Which gave them the penetration advantage in the third, and they were using that advantage now......Josie was being spit-roasted.

Deacon couldn't find the timer, but that was just fine with his 'offering' because she finally had something inside of her, and Jessie was moving it in and out at a rapid pace, causing the black dildo to become lathered white with Carrie's juices coating it.

"I need something bigger!" she cried.

"I need the real thing. C'mon, please, somebody fuck me!"

Todd was watching his partner pleasure Carrie with the dildo when he reached over and took it from her whispering, "You need to go over and give homeboy some attention. He's been lusting after you since he walked in, now go over and service that man, slut!"

Jessie didn't have to be told twice to take care of Deacon. She'd noticed him at the beginning, too, and was hoping he felt the same way. Yeah, right, like she's ever been turned down before. No, not this woman, this woman, like Carrie, now fucks anybody her bull Todd tells her to, just like Carrie's about to do.

By the time Jessie got Deacon's cock out of his pants and into her mouth, Carrie was experiencing her second orgasm from Todd's talented touch with Velma's cue stick dildo.

Watching this beautiful dark-haired 'offering', sprawled out across the pool table, writhing from his touch with Velma's slim black dildo, listening to her moaning for "more, more, more...", Todd was soon rock hard and ready for penetration.

Carrie's penetration.

The forceful touch that Jessica initially applied when she first thrust the dildo inside Carrie's married white pussy causing Mrs. Heffernan to squirt for the first time ever in her life, was soon replaced with Todd's hands, magic fingers and something MUCH larger than Velma's foreign object.

Removing his slacks to reveal a monster black cock, rivaling Deacon's, he grabbed Carrie by the hips and pulled her to the edge of the pool table, which caused the flimsy piece of material that was acting as her skirt to bunch up around her navel.

Carrie raised her head to look down at what was about to enter her body, but she had to wait while she watched her next black lover take his magnificent cock and beat her clit with it instead of putting it directly inside her.

This only served to increase her desire even more. The smacking of his huge black cock on her pussy had Carrie screaming, "PUT IT IN!!! Pllleeaassseee! Put your cock inside me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!!!"

Doug once again left his seat to get a better look just as Todd was entering his wife.

HIS wife.......his 'HOTwife'.

There was no going back now, even if he wanted to, which he really didn't because looking down at his crotch, he was soaking wet, and hadn't even touched himself. From just watching Todd put the enormous, black head of his cock inside Carrie's opening, Doug came in his pants, and this was barely the beginning of Carrie's adventures tonight.

Holding her hips firmly in place, Todd began pushing into Mrs. Heffernan slowly, but continually, until all 9" were buried inside her fertile, married, unprotected, white cunt. When he hit bottom inside of her, Carrie's legs shot up towards the ceiling as Todd picked up the pace and began pounding her hard into the pool table.

"AAahhh, oohhh, yyeeaah, fuck me! Oh yeah, that's it, fuck that married white pussy. Fuck it hard, mother fucker!!!..."

Even though he had just soiled himself, Doug was still hard, listening to his previously pristine wife yell obscenities like a drunken sailor. He had never heard Carrie talk like this in the bedroom before and it was keeping him hard.

In the meantime, at the other end of the same table, Jessie had taken Deacon's hard cock out of her mouth and bent forward over the pool table to allow him to step up behind her and slam himself up to the balls in one hard push.

Feeling the tightness of Jessie's nicely trimmed red snatch gripping his black cock like a milking machine, Deac looked over to see his own whore, Carrie, taking Todd's slender 9" coal black cock to the balls with every thrust.

"How's my whore feelin'?" Deac asked Todd from the other end of the table.

"Tight, man, real fuckin tight," Todd shot back. "Mine?"

"Feels like see's milkin' me, man. I'm bout to blow. Aahh, FUCK! Here it comes!"

The very first time Deacon loaded up Carrie's pussy with cum, he never seemed to stop.

That was the case now, with him pumping Jessie's pussy so full that it was already splashing back out of her married white cunt before Deac was through loading it up with his black sperm. Man, he had a huge reservoir of cum.

Lamaar, the 'Player' from Jessica and Todd's first three games tonight, stepped up behind her the second Deacon moved away and sank his pencil-thin, milk chocolate 6" dick right where Deacon left off. Being much smaller than Deac, it took Jessie a minute before realizing someone else was inside her.

But when Lamaar started his jack-hammer pounding, even his smaller (compared to Deacon's monster 9 incher) pecker made Jessie cum, which, unfortunately, she didn't have time to do with Deacon before he exploded inside her.

Satiated for the moment, Jessica recognized the pre-cum grunts coming from her bull Todd as he was about to erupt in Carrie's pussy and raised her head to watch.

Carrie, not paying ANY attention to ANY thing other than what Todd was doing between her legs, did not notice Jessie crawling towards her on the pool table.

Her legs were jerking straight up towards the ceiling, "AH AH AH OH OH OH YES, FUCK MEEE!!!," experiencing her third orgasm of the evening as Todd continued pounding his large cock into her self-lubricated, receptive pussy.

"SHIT! Here it cums, HO! Take my black seed deep in your white belly! AAagghhh!"

Maybe a grunt or two less of cum than what Deacon gave Jessie, Todd, nonetheless, overflowed Carrie's holding capacity and a small, steady stream of hot cum started dripping out of her when Todd backed away.

Jessie knew that was coming from previous experience, so almost as soon as Todd backed away, she crawled over the top of the prone Mrs. Heffernan, in a '69' position, and clamped her mouth over Carrie's cum stream.

She was going to give Carrie her first snowball!

Coming down from her latest orgasm, Carrie's face was now staring up at the dripping red-haired pussy of her competition while feeling someone's mouth taking liberties with her own pussy. Opening her mouth to say something, she recognized the taste of Deacon's cum as it dripped into her mouth from Jessie's cunt before she could utter a word.

"Oh, yeah, that's good," she muttered to herself, and then did ANOTHER thing she's never done before tonight, she reached her head up and put those full, succulent red lips of hers on another woman's pussy......and sucked.......and licked......and swallowed.

Unlike her husband Doug, Deacon's cum tasted great, at least to her, and she wanted to swallow as much of it as she could get out of this pussy that was in her face.

When that well ran dry, Carrie's tongue took over and she found that she liked pleasuring a woman as well as a man, but before she could make her first woman cum, she felt Jessie crawl back off of her body until her face was now right above her own.

Pushing her lips down onto Carrie's, Jessica frenched Carrie's lips open and then forced the semen that she drank from Carrie's pussy into her mouth and made her swallow.

Not that Carrie Spooner Heffernan was EVER a spitter. No, not with those luscious lips! ANY deposit ever made, whether it be from a man or a boy (in the beginning), always made its way down into her belly. Not onto, but into.

Todd's cum was saltier than Deacon's, but Carrie found she liked the taste anyway and swallowed everything Jessie put in her mouth!

Back on the other table, Josie was now 'airtight'.

On top of the table, she was in the 'doggy' position on her hands and knees, with her own bull Brock laying underneath her with his black cock working upwards into Josie's white cunt, while Sammie's bull Marcus was above, crouching down behind her slamming his black cock deep in her white ass.

Marcus came prepared for tonight, as he had been here before, and supplied Sammie with a black, strap-on dildo that he liked her to wear sometimes. Tonight, she was wearing it while standing on the pool table in front of the dyed blonde's face.

Turns out, Sammie can be quite the 'Player' when Marcus tells her to, instead of just being his usual 'offering'. Tonight, she was a little of both.

Grabbing Josie by the hair and forcing her head back, Sammie thrust the strap-on deep into her mouth, thus making her 'airtight'. Pussy, ass and mouth all filled with a black cock. Two real, one fake.

Too bad Doug never noticed!

He was mesmerized by what was happening at his wife's pool table. Carrie was laying on her back, while a VERY voluptuous redheaded woman, Jessie, was above her in the classic '69' position with her mouth clamped down on his wife's juicy pussy. He could literally see the juices leaking out of Carrie while Jessie did her best to lick it up.

He was finally watching his own wife's pussy dripping with the juices of another man!

Not only that, but Doug had watched this stranger put his cum there! He had watched when Todd first put the head of his black cock inside Carrie's pussy and then couldn't look away as he began pounding her and then exploding deep inside his wife's fertile pussy.

Doug was ecstatic to find out that his fantasy was every bit as hot as he had hoped.

But before Carrie ever found out about this new fantasy/fetish of his, he was concerned about how it would go down once it actually happened, if it even ever did. Would he react with jealousy and hate? or would it be a massive turn-on, as he hoped?

The cards turned out in his favor, as his appetizer 5" white penis was hard as a rock (pebble) in his pants, when he felt the soft touch of a woman's hand grab his and lead him closer to the table where his wife was being fed her first 'Snowball'.

Velma, owner of the velvety hand that took his, laid Doug down next to his wife on the pool table with his head near her pussy. Velma knew the game being played tonight, and how to play it. She was about to get what she came for tonight

Velma enjoyed the game because she loved white dick!

She knew that 99% of the white couples who were brought here by black men tonight, it was the white husband who started it. It was the white husband who wanted to watch his wife have unprotected interracial sex.

It was the white husband who wanted to watch a river of cum pour out of his fertile wife's pussy, put there by some potent black stud or two.

Knowing that none of these games, and sometimes these games got REALLY wild like tonight, would happen if the husband had not initiated it in the first place. Velma always felt like it was her 'duty' to provide relief for these husbands/cucks, as they watched their whore wives take a pounding from the black cocks.

Tonight was Doug's turn for relief, but not before some penitence was to be paid.

Jessie had done a good job of licking up most of Todd's cum from Carrie's pussy, but it wasn't completely clean. Velma took Doug by the ear and forced his mouth over his wife's bare thigh and into her pussy.

"EAT IT!" Velma commanded.

She held Doug's face tight up against his wife's pussy while reaching down and enveloping his now exposed dick with her heavily painted pink lips.

Carrie raised her head in a post-coitus, semi-drunken stupor to see whose tongue was licking her, not recognizing her husband at first, until Velma forced Carrie's head to turn sideways, towards the action her husband was getting from her pink-painted black lips.

She recognized the 5" penis right away and figured out it was Doug's head between her legs, which she hurriedly pushed out of the way.

"I want some more COCK, not tongue!

"Doug, you wanted a 'hotwife', now get me more cock!!!"

By the time Doug turned back over, away from his demanding wife, one of the single, nameless black men from the audience was inside her, pounding away at Carrie's juicy cunt.

"AAaahhh. Yeah, baby. That's it stud. Fuck mommy! Fuck mommy HARD! AAAGGGHHH!!!"

Carrie was at an angle on the table where her head could hang over the edge backwards, making a straight shot down her throat, while her pussy was lined up at the edge, where she was being used by this unknown new

black cock.

In addition to the 'Bulls', 'Players' and 'offerings', the crowd around the pool tables tonight consisted of about twenty black males and a handful of black females. Typically, enough to make the small room look full, but with enough space to still move around.

The singles all knew that Friday night was cuckold tournament pool action night, and now that the action on the pool tables had turned away from actual pool playing and into something a lot more interesting, they wanted a closer look.

Normally, during these tournaments, the rules state that 'offerings' are only available to 'Players' and 'Bulls'. But there is an exception to this rule, but only if the 'offerings' agree.

Usually, the normally shy, timid wives, who are only doing this ONE TIME ONLY because hubby just won't leave her alone about it, agree to do it with just the 'Player' and/or 'Bull' and nobody else, while the 'wild' ones, like all four ladies tonight, will usually consent to singles in the crowd joining them.

After the billiards have stopped and the sex begins, if one of the sand-filled hourglasses is left on the table, the singles know this table is off-limits to them and to take their horniness to a table where the hourglass has been removed.

But if the 'offering' wife is looking to put on a show and exhibit her sexual skills with different partners, then her 'Bull' will remove the hourglass, signifying an open table.

Husbands sit and watch, unless prompted by a 'Player' to join in on the action, as Doug had been invited to by Velma earlier.

After swallowing most of Doug's cum from her blowjob, Velma moved up Doug's body to plant her tongue deep down his throat and share what was left of his load. He tried squirming away from her when he first tasted his own semen, which tasted a LOT different than Deacons' when Carrie forced it into his mouth in the parking lot before they entered the club, but she held him firm and made him swallow what she didn't.

Not fully realizing that once Carrie became his 'hotwife', he would become her 'cuckold' and be subjected to things he wasn't used to, like swallowing his own sperm, or putting another man's cock inside his wife (that would come soon) or fluffing one of Carrie's lovers (that would come much later).

But he was going to find out, in the very near future, exactly what a cuckold husband does for his hotwife. Doug had no idea how unsatisfied his wife was in their bedroom, but now that he's unleashed Carrie's 'inner whore', he would soon find out.

He wasn't crazy about tasing his own cum, at first, but he did like the idea of Velma holding him down and forcing something into his mouth. Of course he could have moved her off of him anytime he wanted, but he liked being held down with someone on top of him, overpowering him.

Velma then removed him from the action when she finished snowballing him and made him go sit back at the bistro table. He sat there with the dazed look of a man who got what he wanted, only now, wasn't sure he liked it. We've all been there before, getting something we wanted and then had second thoughts, except with Doug and his new hotwife Carrie, there was no going back.

No, if Doug changed his mind now and tried to reverse things, he would do it as a single man. Yes, he was technically still married to Carrie Spooner, but she belonged to Deacon now. Anything Deac wanted her to do, she would do. ANYTHING. Or better still, ANYONE, and she would do it ANYTIME Deacon wanted her to, in front of anybody who happened to be watching, including her husband.

Carrie Heffernan may be Doug's 'hotwife', but she is one hundred percent Deacon's whore!

JeepGC
JeepGC
149 Followers