King of Queens Carrie has Fun

Story Info
Deacon uses Carrie again.
3.5k words
4.52
13.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers

(Author's Note - I'm guilty. I have deleted derogatory comments in the past. Sorry, but I guess I just don't understand the reason behind some of the comments left by certain people/trolls. This is supposed to be a fun website with lots of different stories being told by authors with a wide range of skills. We can't all be a Hemingway, but we can have some fun. So, to all the trolls out there who are here for the wrong reason...read another story! And to the rest of you, please enjoy.)

*****

Deacon had just finished using his best friend's wife and he needed to get home in a hurry so he wouldn't be late for work. It was hard leaving the Heffernan's bedroom as he took one last look at the young, white, firm body that was lying there nude, on her stomach. What a nice ass, he thought to himself as he watched his seed dripping out of Carrie's married white cunt. Then he turned and walked out the door.

He made three deposits in her last night and one this morning, so he had nothing left to give her when he closed the bedroom door behind him. Sporting a huge shit eating grin, he quietly let himself out and drove home to shower. Doug was right about one thing, Carrie DID like sex and man was she tight!

His beautiful black bride Kelly used to be tight, too, but after Deacon made use of every hole she had to offer during the first six months of their marriage, she was no longer able to grip his cock as tight as she once could. Now don't get me wrong, Kelly is still a great fuck, and Deacon would run back to her in a second if he could, but Carrie Heffernan's pussy felt like vice grips grabbing his cock and her mouth...well, let's just say it's way better than a Hoover!

Deacon was just finishing up his IPS route when he heard the ringtone of an incoming text on his cell phone. It was from Carrie. She wanted to talk and would he please stop by after work?

He replied okay, but wanted to go home and grab a quick shower first. Actually, a shower wasn't the reason he wanted to swing by his apartment. Even though Carrie had been extremely easy to get into bed, he had some plans for her that may or may not need some 'extra' persuasion. He wanted her ass! So, after his shower, he donned some sexy underwear, tight slacks and a silk shirt before grabbing some weed, a couple of pills and heading out the door.

The pills were given to him by a friend of his when he and Kelly separated. He was told they were called Ecstasy and they had an erotic effect for anyone who took them, meaning inhibitions were lost and the word 'no' was never muttered. Which was exactly what he was hoping for when he took Carrie's ass.

Just as he was getting in his car, he got another text from Carrie. Would he stop and pick up some Chinese take-out on the way over? Sure.

Carrie was grateful that Deacon didn't mind helping out while her husband Doug was laid up in the hospital, but she was a bit hazy on what happened last night and wanted to talk to Deacon about it. The one thing she did remember was the musky man smell on her sheets when she woke up this morning and how sore her pussy was. Not to mention that there was a gooey, white substance leaking out of it.

"So, what's happening girl?" asked Deacon coming in the door.

"Well, I got some news about Doug earlier today, and it wasn't good. They are going to have to do some more surgery and he might be out longer than they thought!"

Her thoughts though, weren't really about Doug and the extra pain he was going to be put through. No, her thoughts were about that itch between her legs that constantly needed attention.

Carrie Spooner lost her virginity at the tender age of 15 and since then, the longest she's gone without sex is two weeks, and that drove her up the wall. Doug had married a sex addict, he just didn't know it. He thought she was always horny because he was such a skilled lover, when, in reality, if her pussy wasn't filled on a regular basis, her moods swung from slut to a fucking bitch in a hurry. So, to keep her bitchiness to a minimum, she fucked Doug a lot.

Now though, Doug wasn't even good for that, but this tall, handsome black man walking through her front door with Chinese take-out certainly was. She vaguely remembers last night...or was it a dream? Her sore pussy, and the white stuff dripping out of it this morning, made her question her 'dream' theory, so she wanted to confront Deacon and find out what they did last night.

"Damn, that sucks!" Deacon laid on the empathy somewhat sincerely.

"Yeah, they're saying it might be a full year before he's back to normal. And that's IF everything heals the way it's suppose to! Oh, Deac, what am I going to do?" she fell into his arms, laying her head on his chest and crying uncontrollably.

Deacon wrapped his arms around his best friend's wife in an effort to console her while at the same time trying to hide his hard-on.

It didn't take Carrie long to stop crying once she became aware of Deacon's 'growing' concern for her. She knew exactly what she was doing and planned on using Deacon's concern to her advantage. She now remembered what happened last night...and she wanted it to happen again, and again, so she brazenly started rubbing him through his pants.

"Are you sure you want this Carrie?" came his not-so-innocent question.

"Yes, Deac, I'm sure. We should have been doing this a long time ago!" was the response he heard as she lifted up her face to stick her tongue deep inside his mouth. Just the answer he was hoping for.

While her tongue was searching for his tonsils, her hands were busy taking his pants down and pulling out his telephone pole of a cock. Deac liked the taste of her mouth, so he held her close to him as she was stroking him to full attention, preventing her from dropping to her knees. He wanted to control this woman and make her do things she had never done before.

If Mrs. Carrie Heffernan had any idea of what this huge black man had in store for her, she may have not been so willing to cheat on her husband as she was. One of the reasons his wife Kelly left him was for the kinky sex acts that he always wanted her to do, but refused...but now, now he had a willing partner who was about to find out how much he loved non-vanilla sex.

When he was finally ready to be in her mouth, he pushed Doug's wife down to her knees and grabbed the back of her head forcing her to lick his balls.

Carrie knew exactly what he wanted her to do and started cleaning his scrotum with her tongue. She was very adept at taking his balls, one at a time, and sucking them into her mouth where she would roll them around inside her mouth, all the while using her tongue to stimulate the semen inside.

Deacon, being the red-blooded heterosexual male that he is, wasn't going to last too long with Carrie's fantastic oral stimulations on his balls.

Grabbing Carrie by the hair, he managed to get her to release his balls and put her mouth over the head of his cock just as his first load of cum was shot down her throat! Even being the expert cock sucker that she is, Carrie wasn't prepared for the amount of black seed that Deacon was pumping into her mouth. Some of it leaked out from her mouth, down her chin and onto her blouse.

Nice start to the evening, Deacon was thinking to himself as he watched Carrie wipe the cum from her chin and put it back in her mouth. She made quite a show of it as she was on her knees looking up into Deacon's eyes while opening her mouth and showing him what she was doing with his seed. WOW, he thought, she really is a whore! Doug was right.

But now he was hungry and wanted to eat, so he started dishing up some of the take-out he brought over while Carrie went upstairs to change out of her cum soaked blouse.

Doug had told him that he tried fucking her ass once when she was drunk, but she wouldn't let him, so she was technically still an anal virgin. Since Deacon had been admiring Carrie's ass for quite some time, he wanted to take that virginity and smashed up some of the pill his friend gave him and sprinkled it on Carrie's food.

Carrie came back down the stairs wearing a shear negligee robe over, what he hoped, was something sexy underneath. He noticed she put on black, fish-net stockings and heels, so he removed his shirt and sat down to eat in his silk boxers.

They ate in silence for awhile and after their third beer, Carrie started talking, "So Deac, where do we go from here?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. I'm married, you're married."

"Oh, that. Well, you know I love Kelly, and if she'd just say the word I'd go running back to her in a heartbeat, and I'm pretty sure you love Doug, so I guess we're just fooling around having some fun in the meantime."

"Yeah, I know you still love Kelly and yes, I do love Doug, but I wanted to know where that left us. If that just makes us fuck buddies, then I'm fine with that. I just wanted us to be on the same page is all. Ooohhh," as the drug began to take effect.

Deacon watched as Carrie closed her eyes, rubbed her thighs together and shuddered. Droplets of sweat appeared on her upper lip as her eyes opened. She stood up, grabbed Deacon by the hand and lead him upstairs to her marital bed.

Discarding her robe as she walked through her bedroom door, she turned to face this tall black man who followed her. The outfit she had on under her robe had his full attention. Her boobs were a little on the small side, especially compared to his wife Kelly's, but everything else was perfect.

Her flat, bare belly was nice and smooth above the garter belt that was holding up her black, fish-net stockings covering her perfectly proportioned legs. The black, push-up bra, with the nipple hole cut-out, was giving her more cleavage than she normally had. But what had Deacon mesmerized, more than anything else, were those lips.

Carrie Spooner had been blessed with a set of full, pouty lips. And tonight, she had them painted bright red! Just perfect for wrapping around a man's cock. Deacon's cock!

And she did!

Carrie gave Deacon a moment to enjoy looking at his new fuck toy before, once again, dropping to her knees and engulfing his black cock with her beautiful red lips. To his credit, Deacon had not really gone completely soft after depositing his first load between those lips downstairs, so getting him to full hard-on took Carrie very little time.

Her tongue soon found his ball sack again as she appeared obsessed with sucking on them, but Deacon had other ideas. He wanted to throat fuck this slut and pulled her off his balls to slam his cock down her throat. Due to his size, she gagged at first, but he didn't stop.

"Take it all, slut! Take my big, black cock all the way down your throat!...Yeah, that's it. Now relax your throat muscles and take it all the way down."

Carrie's eyes were watering as this huge cock was fucking her throat. Her saliva was dripping off of Deacon and down onto her tits. She had never been treated like this before...and she liked it. This man was fucking her mouth the same way her husband use to fuck her cunt. She was a fuck toy, a piece of meat, a cum bank, and she couldn't get enough!

Deacon didn't want to cum in her mouth, though, he had already done that earlier. No, he wanted his seed somewhere else. He figured he had two more loads to give to this married white woman tonight, one in her cunt and the other in that sweet, tight ass of hers that her husband had failed to use.

Pulling Carrie off of his cock by her hair, he picked her up and literally tossed her on the bed.

Being treated like this was new for Mrs. Heffernan. Doug was not exactly an alpha male in bed, which was probably why KY jelly was a big part of their love making. But with Deacon, her juices were dripping down her leg as he pinned her face down on the bed.

Climbing up the back side of her legs, he turned over and lay on his back while holding onto her butt forcing her to lift up her hips into a downward doggie position. From here he stuck his tongue out and touched Carrie's clit which caused her to cum right there and then! Her juices poured into Deacon's mouth as her first orgasm of the night subsided and she collapsed on his face.

His tongue was just getting started as the Ecstasy drug was turning Doug's wife into a nymphomaniac. She started grinding her pussy down on Deacon's lips, yearning for another orgasm just as Deacon stuck his tongue as deep as he could inside his friend's wife. The result was instantaneous.

Carrie once again drenched Deacon's mouth with her juices as orgasm number two rocked her gorgeous white frame.

Pulling himself out from underneath her, Deacon positioned himself behind her prone body and prepared to enter her from behind. There was already a huge wet spot on the sheets from her juices that Deacon wasn't able to catch with his mouth, but he was getting ready to add to that wet spot.

"FUCK ME!!" Carrie screamed as her black lover slammed half of his 10" cock inside her. That was as far as her husband had ever been and Deacon went in that far easily. The second half of his cock took a little more effort, but not much. In fact, Deacon thought Carrie may have passed out for a second as his cock tried to invade her womb.

When she started moving again, it was back and forth trying to get Deacon in as deep as she could. He just kneeled there and watched her work. She was fucking him and he was getting off on it!

Her thrusts backward on Deac's cock got harder and harder until she screamed out, "I'M CUMMING!" and unleashed another rush of her juices on his cock.

That was all it took for Deacon to shoot his second load of seed into his best friend's wife for the evening.

He dropped down onto her back and rolled over onto his back after his cock finished pumping his seed in her and dozed off for a few minutes, as did she, but the drug wasn't quite finished with Carrie's body. Doug had never made her cum more than once during their love making, but now his best friend had just given her three...and she wasn't finished yet.

Carrie twitched first. The diminishing effect of the drug forced her to roll over, partially laying on top of Deacon with her head on his chest and one leg across his. Her arm was laying across his upper body and stayed there for a few minutes as she listened to the big man sleep.

But she wanted more, so she lowered her hand and head at the same time to engulf his now flaccid penis with her mouth. Their combined juices were still covering his cock as Carrie contentedly cleaned him up with her lips and tongue. She had never done this with Doug, but doing it with Deacon seemed...well...just the right thing to do. She loved the taste of their combined rutting!

Deacon was hard before he was coherent and Carrie took advantage of this by climbing on top of him cowgirl style and lining up her cum filled pussy with his rock hard cock. She didn't want to 'make love', she wanted to fuck so when she was lined up, she slammed herself down HARD!

Taking all 10" at once, she now had Deacon wide awake. With the combined frenzy of her pounding down on Deacon and his brutal upward thrusts, Carrie was getting close in a hurry. The juices inside Carrie were now being forced out and down Deacon's cock to his balls, but she continued to add more.

And then she came for the 4th time tonight, giving off a primal grunt/scream while collapsing on Deacon's chest. Only one problem..

Deacon was still hard!

Carrie didn't pass out, but she was in one of those euphoric states right before doing so. Deacon wanted her awake when he took her ass, so he wasn't exactly gentle when he rolled her off of him and laid her face down on the bed, spreading her legs wide in the process. Climbing up behind her, he forced her to raise her ass off the mattress while keeping her tits firmly planted on the bed.

There was enough natural juices, from both of them, all around Carrie's pussy and ass, that no additional lubricant was needed for Deacon to place his erect cock at the puckered opening of her butt and start pushing.

"Awww!...Whhatt the ffucckk are youu ddoinn'?" Carrie screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear, collapsing flat on the bed.

"It's okay, baby, this is something that I've wanted to do to you for a long time, now just relax enjoy it."

The Ecstasy had just enough potency left, that she decided to let Deacon have his way. Raising her ass up to meet his cock, she kept herself planted 'downward doggy', unclenched her sphincter, and waited for the pain.

It never came. The pain, that is.

Half way in, she felt a little discomfort, but no pain. Then he reached down and grabbed both of her tits and pulled her into a kneeling position, just like him. While she was distracted with the sudden change in position, he slid the second half of his cock inside her ass.

Mrs. Carrie Heffernan cooed.

Here she was, in her own marital bed, with a black man's 10" cock completely buried up her ass! And she liked it! So much so, that she started pounding her ass backwards against Deacon's groin, almost knocking him over in the process. Deacon stopped.

He had a very different idea of how he wanted the deflowering of Mrs. Heffernan's virgin ass to go. He didn't want to just fuck her ass...he wanted to destroy it! Pushing her forward, she landed on her hands and was now on all fours. Deacon then pushed her face down to the pillow and her tits laid flat on the bed while her ass was still sticking straight up. Straight up with a big, black dick in it!

He finally started moving once Carrie was in, what he called, the 'surrender position'. At this point, Carrie had surrendered her ass to him, and now he was going to mount her. His cock, still buried 10" in what use to be virgin territory, never left her ass as he managed to lift one foot at a time into a crouching position with both feet now on the bed.

He was courteous enough to give Carrie two long, slow strokes before he let the dogs out. After having cum twice already tonight, he knew this third one might take a while, so he had it planned for the third one to be in her ass.

She hadn't.

Carrie had to grab onto the sheets in a tight grip or risk getting slammed into the headboard from the strength of Deacons thrusts. The intensity of his pounding left Carrie breathless, but still Deacon just went on, and on, and...

Once he looked down and saw blood on his cock, he knew it was time to load up her ass with the last seed he had left in his balls. And when she started screaming for him to please stop, he did. But only because the last remaining sperm from his body was now swimming up her ass!

He was drained...she was full...and his.

The following morning, Carrie called out sick from work. Moving was extremely painful and there was no way she was getting on that subway feeling like this. Two days later, she finally made it back to work.

Friday morning she received this text from Deacon, "Hey, Car, pick u up 2nite @ 8. Wear something sexy, no, make that slutty! My friends want to meet u."

JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers