King of the Gangstas

Story Info
Rayshawn hooks up with Ashlyn and Nubia.
1.6k words
3.33
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Rayshawn Storms is the meanest gangster in South Central Los Angeles, California. A six-foot-two, lean and athletic, dark-skinned and heavily tattooed brother who packs heat and doesn't suffer fools. Rayshawn is the leader of the Black Stones, a gang which makes the Crips and Bloods look like a church choir. Drugs, guns, they do it all. Under Rayshawn's leadership, the Black Stones have basically taken over the City of Los Angeles itself. Nobody messes with them, not the cops, not the various gangs, or even the rich moguls who supposedly own the city. That's real power right there...

The Black Stones run the City of Los Angeles and Rayshawn Storms is their bad-ass leader. Definitely not the kind of brother anyone should mess with or piss off. The last man to challenge his power vanished without a trace. Rayshawn doesn't play and if anyone gets on his nerves, he's likely to bust a cap in a fool. Word up, ladies and gentlemen. Now, every man has his vices, regardless of what kind of man he is. Rayshawn is a tall, strong and violent, hyper-masculine male and he makes sure everyone knows it. What could Rayshawn's private vices be?

"My freaky queen, I'm home," Rayshawn said as he walked into the boudoir of his favorite escort, the inimitable Ashlyn Blaze. The high-rise apartment was where the lady did most of her business. Rayshawn's pulse quickened as Ashlyn Blaze stepped forward. The tall, curvaceous, brown-skinned and dark-haired gal, a mixture of African American and Hispanic, stepped toward him. Once upon a time, Ashlyn Blaze worked in the adult film industry. She appeared in three hundred movies before retiring. Nowadays, Ashlyn Blaze works as an escort and massage therapist.

Rayshawn admired Ashlyn Blaze's curves, and couldn't repress a smile. Ashlyn Blaze gets sexier every time Rayshawn looks at her. The gal got it going on and doesn't mind letting the world know it. To this day, random men and women stop Ashlyn Blaze on the street because they absolutely loved her movies. Ashlyn Blaze rocked in the world of porn for a while because she appeared in multiple genres and hooked up with all kinds of people. No shame in this lady's game, for real.

"Hmm, watch your mouth, Ray," Ashlyn Blaze said as she walked up to Rayshawn, who grinned and pulled her into his arms. Rayshawn kissed Ashlyn Blaze full and deep, and grabbed her thick, heart-shaped ass. Ashlyn Blaze got more booty than Tennis champion Serena Williams, and that's not a statement a person makes lightly. Ashlyn Blaze took Rayshawn's hand and led him to the king-sized bed. The lady has many clients, but Rayshawn is her favorite of them all...

"Hey sexy," Rayshawn said as he lay on the bed, and Ashlyn Blaze grinned and began undressing, revealing her curvy, sexy body. Ashlyn Blaze had a curvaceous body, accentuated by her big, firm tits, her wide hips, her thick thighs, and of course, that big round booty of hers. Slipping out of her red tank top and Black leather miniskirt, Ashlyn Blaze stood naked before Rayshawn. The King of South Central Los Angeles admired the lady's naked physique, for he liked what he saw.

"I got something special for you tonight," Ashlyn Blaze said as Rayshawn reached for her. The tall, curvy gal clapped her hands, and a petite, dark-skinned female stepped out of the shadows. Rayshawn gasped as the short, curvy Black female appeared seemingly out of nowhere. The gal looked good, decked out in a white bra and white panties which contrasted sharply against her ebon skin tone. Ashlyn Blaze is full of surprises, and Rayshawn nodded at her appreciatively. It's always fun to be different...

"Good evening, Mister Rayshawn, I'm Nubia Dior, and my friend Ashlyn and I want to please you," said the young Black woman. Rayshawn looked at Ashlyn Blaze and Nubia Dior, and nodded, not believing his luck. The two ladies joined the tall, handsome Black man on the bed. Time to get down and dirty. Rayshawn caressed Ashlyn Blaze's big ole titties with one hand and palmed Nubia Dior's big round ass with the other. This was going to be good...

"Let's do this," Ashlyn Blaze said, and the sexy, brown-skinned gal reached between her legs and began stroking her long and thick brown cock. That's right, Ashlyn Blaze is a transgender woman and Rayshawn is more than okay with that because he's bisexual and very open-minded. The two of them have known each other for a long time. Rayshawn reached for Ashlyn Blaze's cock and began stroking her tool. Not to be outdone, Nubia Dior began fingering her own pussy with one hand while she leaned over and took Rayshawn's dick into her mouth.

A lot of bisexual Black men love both cisgender Black women and Black transgender women and there's nothing wrong with that. Why choose between hotness and more hotness? The same brothers who jerk off thinking about Black female porn stars like Jada Fire, Beauty Dior, Ayana Angel and Daizy Cooper also jerk off while watching TS Madison. Nothing wrong with a Black man being flexible, sexually speaking. Black women with curvy bodies, big booties and tight pussies are hot. Black women with curvy bodies, big butts and big dicks are also hot. A masculine, sexually flexible brother should get to enjoy both without fear or shame.

"Hmm, you are so thick, babe," Rayshawn said to Ashlyn Blaze, and the sexy, curvy, brown-skinned transgender gal smiled as her lover took his dick into her mouth. Macho Black men can eat pussy one minute and suck dick the next. Nothing wrong with that. Ashlyn Blaze sighed happily and rubbed her big tits together as Rayshawn sucked her big brown dick. Meanwhile, Nubia Dior thrust two fingers into her own wet, hairy pussy while sucking Rayshawn's dick. The bisexual gangster had a big cock and Nubia Dior couldn't wait to feel him inside of her...

Nubia Dior, a petite, curvy beauty who hails from the City of Atlanta, Georgia, has only been an escort for a few months but she knows the game. A lot of brothers enjoy sharing the dick with cisgender females and transgender women. A hole is just a hole to the average Black man, leave all that heterosexual stuff or bisexual stuff or homosexual stuff at the door. Life is much better without the need for sexual labels.

"Mr. Rayshawn, am I sucking your dick properly, sir?" Nubia Dior asked, and Rayshawn looked at her and grinned. Ashlyn Blaze winked at her pal Nubia Dior and the three of them continued with their fun. Ashlyn Blaze put a condom on Rayshawn's dick and ordered Nubia Dior to get on all fours. The young Black woman giggled happily and twerked her big Black butt for Rayshawn. Grinning, Rayshawn rubbed his dick against Nubia Dior's pussy lips while caressing her big Black butt. With a swift thrust, Rayshawn buried his dick in Nubia Dior's pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, this feels good," Rayshawn said as he gripped Nubia Dior's hips with both hands and slammed his hard dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, Ashlyn Blaze stroked her big brown cock and caressed her nipples while watching Rayshawn fuck Nubia Dior. Like a lot of transgender Black ladies, Ashlyn Blaze finds gay men boring as fuck. Bisexual men and straight men are more fun in bed, that's how most transgender ladies feel. Ashlyn Blaze will fuck a man discretely and thoroughly regardless of his sexual identity, and she doesn't run her mouth afterwards either. Discretion is a guaranteed part of the game for Ashlyn Blaze. That's why the brothers can't get enough of her...

"Hmm, your ass looks hot," Ashlyn Blaze said, and she grinned at Rayshawn, who winked at her while sliding his dick into Nubia Dior's pussy. The sexy, curvy, brown-skinned transgender woman grabbed a condom and lubrication and came up behind a certain macho Black stud. Time for the King of South Central to be reminded of how good a transgender lady's cock can feel. After lubricating Rayshawn's ass, Ashlyn Blaze grabbed his hips and eased her cock into his butt hole.

"Hot damn," Rayshawn groaned as Ashlyn Blaze's dick popped into his ass. Ashlyn Blaze has one of those thick, curved dicks which can really get into a brother's ass. Ashlyn Blaze fucks all kinds of Black men, from avowed macho heterosexual Black men to curious bisexual Black men, and her dick is definitely addictive. Rayshawn was definitely no exception. The macho gangster didn't mind having a transgender lady's dick up his ass, because it hardened his own dick, currently embedded in a young Black woman's pussy...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Nubia Dior squealed, loving the feel of Rayshawn's thick cock in her pussy. The young Black woman began grinding her big Black booty against Rayshawn's groin, driving his dick deeper inside of her. Rayshawn groaned, overwhelmed by the twin sensations of Nubia Dior's pussy gripping his dick while Ashlyn Blaze's cock filled his backdoor. The three lovers melted into each other in this fashion and banged all night. There were sore dicks, sore butt holes and sore vaginas all around, but a good time was had by all...

"This King is thankful for his two Black queens," Rayshawn said, smiling, as he wrapped his arms around Nubia Dior and Ashlyn Blaze. The two ladies smiled at him. It's nice to be appreciated after a job well done. Rayshawn hit the shower, and got dressed. Typically, Nubia Dior and Ashlyn Blaze would pocket six hundred bucks each for such a wild encounter, but Rayshawn left each lady a thousand dollars. The two ladies couldn't believe their eyes. With a cocky grin, Rayshawn blew the ladies a goodnight kiss and walked out the door. The secretly bisexual King of South Central's Gangster Scene is a generous man, ruthless at times but with a heart. May his reign be long and magnificent...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers