Gay-only-for-you

Story Info
Straight man fell in love with pretty, feminine student crdr.
26.7k words
4.81
56.4k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
674 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a tender LOVE story between young straight bi-curious man and a beautiful feminine young gay student, who is living as a female/crossdresser.

This story is NOT for everyone! You will be unhappy reading this if you don't like:

- rimming and anal sex obsessing!

- cheesy endearments + awkward dirty talk in sex.

- one of the MC being a bit blunt, possessive and creepy.

- only consensual sex + cheesy sweet happily ever after ending.

WARNING: The story is a SLOW BURN, hot scenes are a bit later in the plot!

------------------------------------------------------

I met River on my first day at work, not knowing that she was really a boy.

The hotel manager, Marc, was introducing me to other workers as we were passing them in the corridors, but I didn't care enough to remember who was who.

"So, Skyler. You will be managing our booking database and the CCTV monitoring system," he started to describe my duties. "As you know, we've had some problems, and we are in dire need of extra security measures. Therefore, the owner decided to hire an IT tech specialist to help. You will be working in a security room opposite to the reception. We decided that it would be the best place, since we also had serious issues with our cameras. You could help the security guys to keep an eye on things."

I was barely listening to him because I already knew all the details. Marc was the head of the first shift, but I previously talked to Diego, the manager from the second shift. It was just after I received the call from HR about the job. In fact, it was only a formality, since my father was the owner's brother. I recently graduated from UCLA with a degree in Computer Science, but wasn't the most high-achieving student there. So, I was actually glad that my uncle needed some help and kindly offered me an easy job for my first post-college professional experience.

The hotel was big and flourishing financially, located near one of the most beautiful LA beaches. It had serious security breaches in the past and I knew I could help with that, being a bit of a hacker myself back in my early college days.

The employment at this hotel offered additional benefits. I could use the gym and one of the pools for free. I was also given a big discount on the food in the hotel's fine restaurant.

That made me extremely elated and granted a permanent grin on my face as I was touring the hotel with Marc, who really could not stop talking, probably just sucking up to me as the owner's nephew.

As we got closer to the big reception desk, I noticed three girls sitting there, discussing something with a waiter from the hotel's restaurant.

But I had my eyes only for one girl there. I suddenly started to have tunnel vision.

River.

I can safely say now, it was love at first sight. She just ticked all my boxes.

The girl had waist-long, curly, ink-black hair, big, golden mixed with green eyes, the longest eyelashes I have ever seen, and pouty, plump, intensely red lips. Perfect porcelain-white skin -- on top of that.

I was bewitched, mesmerized, and just could not stop staring as we were approaching the reception area.

It was one of the rare moments that none of the hotel's guests were around. The girls were all looking at us, probably noticing the striking difference between me and Marc, as he was short, fat and ugly as hell, and I was six-foot three, and had been working as a male model to support myself during my college years. I liked to keep myself fit, and I've always had a lot of attention from women. Yep, and I have a history of being a bit narcissistic, but just a bit!

"Hello, girls and... Ron!" Marc glowered at the waiter. "Meet our new IT guy, Skyler. From the left we have: River, Maria and Monica," he introduced them, but of course, I could only see River. The other employees were like background noise. "And here we have Ron."

"Hello." I said, my voice shakier than I wanted it to be. It looked like I was only greeting her. I didn't even glance at the others, which was extremely rude, but I just couldn't care less. What happened to me was like magic.

She eyed me, but then she rapidly lowered her head, looking at the keyboard. Her "Hi" was very quiet.

Being that close, I could have a better look at her, and realized that she was even more my type than I noticed from afar.

River was wearing a creamy white blouse and dark green skirt. Her tiny earrings were glistening between long strands of hair.

I've always liked short girls with a delicate frame. I preferred small tits over plump breasts and just loved petite hands. And she was just like that. She also had a narrow waist, which made me want to squeeze it with my hands and check if I could close my fingers around it.

I swallowed hard. And I suddenly became... hard in my pants.

In retrospect, perhaps I should have noticed something off about her, slight differences between River and a typical girl, but I just was so mesmerized that I really could not care if her voice was a little lower than it should probably be, and her Adam's apple was a bit more protruding. But hey, people are different and unique, right? And she was THE ONE for me.

As we were passing the reception desk I heard a not-so-quiet whisper from Maria.

"Well, well... The thousandth admirer of River's beauty? Don't worry, girl, before the end of the shift you will attract another two thousand infatuated suitors!" Was it just me, or could it be a grain of jealousy in her voice? Probably more than a grain.

River didn't respond, didn't react, she kept her head down, staring at the desk.

Suddenly, I felt bad. My attention definitely made things awkward. It was a shitty feeling, I didn't mean to embarrass River by putting her in the spotlight.

I had to restrain myself from retorting: "With an attitude like that, you will have no suitors when your shift ends, Maria. Or... this decade."

But Marc did it for me... "Maria, don't be a bitch!"

Maria pouted and lowered her head. Well, that can be called toxic femininity, for sure.

At the opposite side of the reception lobby was "my" workplace: the monitoring center, which was quite an unusual place to work for an IT guy, but I was told it was only a temporary arrangement.

Inside was one security guy, Alberto, who was focused on monitoring the real-time camera footage. The hotel had quite an elaborate surveillance system that I was supposed to help upgrade. Other guards were now making rounds of the hotel area.

I said hello, and was pleasantly surprised that my desk was located in the... perfect place! I could observe the reception desk through the glass door. I could see River's beautiful, cute black-haired head, visible just over the reception's counter.

She glanced at me quickly as I sat down. We were about forty feet apart, but I knew she saw my gaze for sure.

I forced myself to focus on Marc's boring explanations and instructions. We talked for about an hour, before he left me with all the passwords and logins that I needed to proceed with my duties.

I started slowly getting to know the hotel booking systems, databases, and system logs for camera records. It was quite a painful process and I decided to skip lunch, but of course, I didn't miss the moment River headed to the restaurant with Monica. Maria and one of the guards, Jose, went separately. Duly noted.

I was aware that I shouldn't make any moves as long as I was in the learning process, and I shouldn't distract myself, if I wanted to keep the job.

So I focused, worked hard, and by the end of the day I had vague knowledge of the most important systems in the hotel.

River, Maria and Monica's shifts ended at 2 p.m. I planned my first move carefully, and so I left the monitoring center one minute before that, to comfortably sit down at the rim of the outside marble stairs. It was a good observation point. Everybody had to pass me on their way to the parking lot.

Maria came first. She walked by me, and gave me one curious gaze. I had an impassive face, and didn't react at all. She wasn't my type -- being curvaceous -- but probably she could be regarded as more attractive than River, in that aspect at least. A typical guy would most likely prefer that body type over River's fragile, thin frame.

Then some man went inside the lobby and Monica followed him to the parking lot. She was the least attractive of the trio to me. Dirty blond hair, long face and glasses in Harry Potter's style.

The last one was River.

My heart was pounding faster and faster as the hotel door started opening.

At first, she didn't notice me because she was looking at her cell phone. But she raised her head at the top of the stairs, and then she spotted me.

I could feel that I startled her a bit. She slowed down, and dropped her head again, carefully watching her steps. She wore white sandals with a small heel. Her toenails were painted green.

When she was more or less ten feet from me, she unexpectedly looked at me and our eyes met. I smiled at her with my most warm and honest smile, and put on my most friendly face.

She blushed but smiled back. It was so sweet and innocent. I could feel my heart fluttering. I decided to leave her alone for that day, not wanting to rush anything.

River passed me and headed to the left parking lot.

I noticed how fine her waist was, and ogled her small, but round, perky ass. Perfection! Her hair was waist-long, thick and lush, blown by the wind. My God. What a view. I had to change my position because my dick was giving me a... hard time.

A plan! I had to come up with a plan. I could already feel that I couldn't flirt with her just like that, up front. It had to be more subtle. I went back to the MC, but after my shift, I spent some time thinking about what I could do.

Soon I made a vague draft of a plan, but needed additional information.

Another day came. Since my work time was between 8 a.m - 4 p.m. it overlapped with her shift. When I showed up at the hotel lobby at eight, my eyes immediately locked with her eyes. Gold and green colors mixed in perfect proportions. I smiled and she smiled back. Today she was wearing a light pink blouse and white skirt. She looked fresh and sweet. Her earrings were more noticeable, having a shape of thin silver drops.

During our lunchtime, I decided to investigate more. When River and Monica got up and headed toward the hotel restaurant I followed them quietly.

They were already waiting in line when I got there. I took a spot just behind them.

Of course River noticed me right away, and I could see delicate blush appearing on her cheeks. She was a type of brunette with very white, almost translucent skin, that didn't tan well.

For the first time I stood so close to her. I could smell her hair. Strawberries. I suddenly felt slightly dizzy.

Monica was oblivious for a minute, but then she turned to me and caught me gawking at River. So, she said, narrowing her eyes: "Hey, Skyler, what's up? How was your first day at work?"

"Thanks, everything is great."

A short pause. She probably waited for: "And what about you?" But I said nothing.

"So... did you graduate from UCLA?" She attempted to start a conversation for the second time.

"Yes, this year, majoring in Computer Science, minor in Hotel Management."

"Weird combination. But what do you know... River is a student there! Second year. Majoring in Hotel Management." Monica said it with a grim smirk.

River flushed, and averted her gaze. I was a bit disappointed, but felt the need to ask her something. Anything!

"Oh, yes? How do you manage to combine your classes and full time work?" It was my first direct question to her.

She fluttered her eyelashes, but she wasn't looking at me when she responded. Another reason for my disappointment.

"Just by changing my shifts twice a week. I take the first shift on Monday and Tuesday. The rest of the week I take the second." She explained quietly.

I felt a sudden jolt of joy. Our first conversation! Well, at least a chat. I was weirdly elated.

"Seems to me, it's hard to manage. Studying and working at the same time." I said softly, smiling at her.

She gave me a super quick glance. "Well, it's not easy, but I do need the money."

"Don't we all?" Monica added, attempting to insert herself into the conversation, and observing me with squinted eyes. She could probably see I was totally ignoring her, my eyes only for River.

The line was moving very slowly. I was quite happy.

"I also worked during my college years, but it was a cool job that didn't interfere with my classes, and was well paid. I had a lot of free time."

"What was it? Sounds like an escort job." Monica burst out laughing, but River didn't join her.

I rolled my eyes. "No. I worked as a model."

Monica grimaced and shrugged. She eyed me. "Such an obvious job for a Chad." But then she added with a wince. "I bet as an escort you would make even more."

River looked embarrassed. She touched her colleague's shoulder. "Monica, stop it," she muttered. "It's rude!"

Yes it was, and I got annoyed by now. The bitch was giving me an attitude, I wasn't gonna let her walk over me.

"Speaking from your own experience, Monica?"

She pursed her lips and grimaced again. "Feisty one, huh? Look, I'm just sayin' the older ladies would love you, this Chad vibe, you know."

"Thanks for the career tips, but I'm not interested in having sex for money. I'm more of a hopeless fall-in-love-and-then-have-sex type." I grinned. "Or at least really-like-each-other."

Monica opened her mouth and then closed it, and opened it again.

"Don't tell me you are one of these religious freaks with a chastity ring. It would be hilarious."

"Monica, please..." River was looking extremely uncomfortable. Her cheeks were pink and she swallowed hard.

"It's okay. However, no chastity ring. I just prefer more serious, long-term relationships."

"Oh, aren't you an ideal man? Handsome and decent! Rare jewel."

River grabbed her by the hand and pulled out of the line. Monica didn't protest it, just followed her with a surprised face.

They stopped a bit further, and I could see River whispering something to Monica with furrowed eyebrows. It looked like she was scolding her. Monica responded with a shrug. River continued the chidding, and after a while Monica sighed, giving up.

They returned to the line and Monica said: "I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you, Skyler. I'm having a bad day at work. Sorry," she said, but the apology was half-hearted at best. I didn't care. I locked my eyes with River. And this time she didn't avert her gaze that quickly. She smiled softly.

I smiled back.

"It's fine. I'm used to it, being a model brings that out in people, they give me crap for that all the time. Sorry, that you're having a bad day." I was hoping not to be forced to elaborate on that topic.

"Thanks," she muttered, rolling her eyes. She obviously couldn't stand me.

It was almost their turn in line as I heard River saying to Monica:

"Oh, they have one last carrot cupcake with cream. I love those!"

There was an older lady before them and she looked at River with a strange grimace. I already felt what was gonna happen.

The lady bought the last cupcake...

I could see the disappointment on River's face and I pursed my lips. As the old hag (yes! not a lady anymore!) headed toward the tables, I left the line and followed her like a hound dog.

"Excuse me, ma'am! Can I buy back your cupcake? I'll give you twenty dollars!"

The hag furrowed her ugly, bushy eyebrows. "Not a chance, pretty boy."

"I'll give you fifty," I insisted.

She hesitated, but tilted her hideous head with a light pinkish, grayish wig.

"Okay, one hundred!"

What a fucking witch.

She smirked. "Deal. It's yours, my beautiful boy." She handed me her plate with the cupcake and I handed her money. I must have had a face full of disgust because she suddenly chuckled. She tried to slap my ass, but I managed to avoid the bitch's hand.

I went back to the line, Monica already finished placing her order, and was heading toward River, who sat down at one of the tables. Luckily, the man standing earlier behind me had no problem with me coming back, and let me place the order. I took only a bowl of soup and walked toward their table.

I put the plate in front of River, and said quietly: "It's for you, River. Enjoy." I was already half turned, planning to stride away, but a small hand grabbed me. "Skyler, please, join us," she said, her eyes pleading.

How could I say no to those eyes? "If Monica has nothing against me joining you. I prefer not to intrude."

Monica grimaced. "Be my guest." But she rolled her eyes slightly.

She didn't like me. It was quite obvious. And I wasn't lying earlier about being accustomed to such an attitude directed toward me. People were either admiring me or hating me, it was like that forever. Rarely anything in between.

River looked at the plate.

"Did you buy it back from her?"

"It's not a big deal, really. She was very nice." I lied blatantly.

"How much did you pay? I can pay you back." She insisted. Her eyes... so close to me, her lips even closer, red, plump. God, I wanted to devour them.

"Really, it's nothing. Please, enjoy." I smiled, but my voice became a little squeaky. The blood was already redistributing itself to my stiffening cock. What was going on? Why was I so horny around her?

Monica got up with a mischievous smile. "I'll play a bit of Sherlock here..."

"Hey, where are you going?" I hissed.

"To know how much you are willing to pay to get into River's panties!"

I stood up, probably pale. "C'mon, forget it! It doesn't matter how much I paid." I looked at her pleadingly. Her eyes seemed to bore into my face.

Finally, she sat down, but her eyebrows furrowed. River looked very unhappy. She was staring at the plate, not eating.

"Skyler, thank you. It's very nice of you. But you shouldn't do that. It was just a cupcake."

I bit my lip and sat down as well. "It's no problem, really."

The waiter, Ron, came to us and asked if we needed something more, but was greeted with silence. He glared at me with vague hostility. Well, what a great impression I have made in my new workplace. So many friendly people around me! Just wonderful.

Feeling stupid, I ate my soup and didn't look at River anymore. I realized that rushing things with her was impulsive and excessive.

But the worst was yet to come.

When we were heading toward the exit, the old hag approached River and grabbed her arm.

I didn't stop. I just strode away because I already knew what was going to happen.

And surely, it happened, soon after I had returned to the monitoring center.

I was sitting in my chair, staring blankly at the laptop screen, and then River stormed through the door. She was pale, and her lips were pursed. Even Alberto looked at her with a question mark in his eyes.

She put one-hundred bucks on my desk.

I stood up. Our eyes locked. "River..." I whispered.

"You shouldn't have done that, Skyler."

"But I wanted to."

She closed and slowly opened her eyes, as if I was an insolent child, which I probably was.

"Please, leave me alone, Skyler."

I was standing there with a stupid face, not knowing what to say. It was the worst possible outcome.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

She didn't say anything, just turned around and left. Only the strawberry scent remained.

Alberto looked at me and shook his head. He probably was pitying me.

And that was it. I sat down. Why was I feeling like a piece of shit? I didn't know the girl, met her yesterday, for fuck's sake! What was going through my mind? I was really crazy, thinking that the cupcake thing would be a good idea.

Now I was screwed.

Edey
Edey
674 Followers
123456...8