King of the Lions

Story Info
2 males battle for control of a pride of werelions.
9k words
3.94
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; the characters in my stories exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

I typically write about werewolves when I dip into the nonhuman genre, but I thought I try my hand at a story about cats this time.

African mythology states that werelion are descended from African kings and queens. As such the normal characteristics of supernatural creatures don't apply to them. Though they can shift between lion and human at will, they live primarily in their lion except for a small group of them who live in their human in order to protect the pride.

In my made up tale there's a small pride consisting of eight females living as lions in the 608 square mile Mpanga Kipengere Wildlife Preserve in Tanzania.

The tension in my story occurs when two dominant male lions enter the lioness's territory and compete for the right to mate with them. One of the males is descended from the iconic werelion from the Serengeti named Lee-Boy, and the other one name Jeffrey is an actor from the Usungu Game Preserve.

~~~

Chapter 1

Somewhere in the Mpanga kipengere Wildlife Preserve near the city of Rujewa.

The older lionesses giggled after sniffing the ground near the Boabab tree. "There's definitely two of them marking their territory, I think," said my mother.

"Do you agree Zahra?" she asked her sister.

My aunt Zahra put her nose to the ground and sniffed. "Mmm, yes, definitely two. And I really like this one," she said.

"So do I," agreed my mother. "In fact, he smells wonderful."

"Come ladies," my mother said to the rest of us. "See if you like him better than the other."

My mother's other sister and half sisters walked slowly to the spot underneath the tree.

"I like it," said aunt Constance

My other aunts said that they liked both male's scents about the same.

"Kanoni, Imani, come over here and smell this please," said my mother.

I'm Kanoni, Imani is my cousin. Me and her have recently become adults and we've been thinking about moving to Rujewa to live in our human with our half sister Corinne. Neither of us wanted to take part in this rite of passage for a lioness, but we hadn't told our mothers of our intention to give up the lion lifestyle, so we reluctantly went along. Imani looked at me and giggled before going to the spot and giving the ground a quick sniff. When she looked up I could see the embarrassment on her face.

"It's your turn now Kanoni," said aunt Zahra.

I looked at my mother for support. "C'mon hun," she said warmly. "And tell us what you think of it."

I glanced around and all of the lionesses had reassuring looks on their faces except for Imani, who was frowning "Ok," I said, then reluctantly strode to the spot and sniffed it. I waited a couple of seconds for something to happen. Suddenly my eyes went wide open as a lightning bolt surged through my body beginning inside my nose and ending in my clitoris. I didn't know what it was and it scared me.

"I think she likes him," said aunt Zahra. "I know I do." Then she laughed.

"Imani, I have a strange feeling in my pussy. Did you get one too?" I asked through our bond.

"Yes," she replied. "That's the feeling I've been telling you about."

"What are you two discussing?" my mother asked us. "Both of you are of age now. You can talk with me and your aunts about anything."

"Ok mommy," I said. "Its just that it's easier to say certain things to Imani."

"I know honey," said my mother. "But what you felt just now was natural. A male's scent is how you decide whether you want to mate with him or not.

And your scent is how a male knows that you're ready for him."

"I know that mommy," I said, as I began to feel more at ease. "I use to watch you and daddy sniff each other's pee before he got on top of you."

"You were supposed to be playing and not paying attention to us young lady," she said.

"We saw everything all of you did with him," said Imani, then she giggled.

"Well ok, good talk," said my mother, clearly intending to end the awkward conversation. "I'm ready for a nap. Maybe this delicious smelling man will find us by the time we wake up.

~

Unbeknownst to us we'd already been found. There was a male lying on a ridge looking down at us, and another one watching from a rock pile on the opposite side of us. The males were aware of each other but they'd stayed in the territory they'd marked.

Neither of them approached us that day, as they were waiting for the other to make the first move and hopefully be rejected by us. That would be a lot easier and safer than fighting for us.

On the third day since we picked up their scent we'd come back to our favorite Boabab tree. I think my mother, aunt Zahra and aunt Constance were looking for fresh spray from the male we liked. We got something better. After we'd inhaled his arousing aroma we laid in the grass to dream about him.

I'd dozed off when the strong scent of male lion woke me up. I opened my eyes without raising my head and there he was sniffing the ground where we'd sprayed our scent. He was gorgeous with a golden mane around his face and the rest of it was black.

Somehow he knew to approach my mother first. She was the dominant lioness and the others usually followed her lead. The big beautiful male rubbed his head against hers and she didn't resist. We'd been without a male since the old male named Rashid, who fathered me, left us. It didn't take much convincing for my mother to crouch on her belly for the big lion.

He squatted behind her and I heard her grunt when he pushed his hips against her. From where I was I couldn't see everything that was going on, but I was pretty sure he was fucking her. I was certain of it after he moved away from her because she rolled onto her back. The big male roared loudly.

He then laid down near my mother until aunt Zahra got up and walked over to him. They rubbed faces for a minute or so, then she also crouched onto her belly for him and the big male mounted her. I had a better view of their private parts, so I could see his cock slide in and out of her.

When they were done she also rolled on her back, and he roared again. However when he roared to signal his conquest of aunt Zahra another lion responded with a loud roar of his own. Our new suitor stood still for a moment while looking around before trotting into the trees.

Apparently the other lionesses had been watching the action too because they all raised their head once he was gone.

"By the gods, he's everything," exclaimed aunt Constance. "Most of his mane is black, he doesn't have any open wounds, and oh, the scent of him. He smells so musky and strong. Leyla, Zahra, how was his cock? Please tell me it felt as good as I hope it did."

My mother giggled like a cub, which was unusual for her, then she said, "It did."

"Oh Leyla," said aunt Zahra. "Must you always be understated. Constance his cock was amazing. I've never felt so full."

"I wonder if the other lion we heard was the one who left the other scent we smelled," said aunt Aminah as she dropped a not so subtle hint about the scent she'd preferred.

"That lion you're talking about smelled rather aggressive," said my mother. "But you, Neema, and Kami like that BDSM thing don't you?"

"You know it," confirmed aunt Neema.

"Well, perhaps he'll have the courage to show himself before Jeffrey decides to be our new king," said my mother, throwing shade I thought.

"Is that the name if the lion who just visited us?" I asked.

"Yes," replied my mother, then she fell asleep.

~

It was around dusk when we stirred again. It'd been days since we'd eaten and it was time to hunt. We left our favorite tree and headed for the river so we'd be there the next morning when the antelope came to drink.

~

Our meal arrived right on time and we quickly brought down an old antelope whose time was near anyway.

We were enjoying our kill when we heard the sound of two lions using their roars to call each other names. When I got to the top of the ridge above the river, I saw men in trucks watching the lions fight. It was Jeffrey battling a much bigger lion. My guess is that Jeffrey weighs more than 350 pounds, but the other lion had to weigh more than 400.

Jeffrey was biting scratching and clawing him as the other lion was swinging his powerful front legs in retaliation. I called out to the lionesses with my loudest roar, signaling them to come to me as quickly as possible. My mother, aunt Aminah, and Imani joined me a moment later. I roared again just as the other females in our pride arrived.

We stood there watching the fight. Every time the big lion went upside Jeffrey's head with one of his roundhouse punches, Jeffrey would stagger like a monkey drunk from eating fermented fruit. He recovered quickly after each punch connected then he attacked the big lion again. They went at it like that for minutes, until the big lion started to get tired. He then stopped moving as fast as he had earlier in the fight and that was his ass.

Jeffrey got hold of him and used his k9s to caues some serious injuries. At that point the big lion abandoned the fight, but when he did the men in the safari trucks pointed guns at Jeffrey. I didn't hear the sound of gunshots, but Jeffrey's roar sounded like he was in agony, then he headed for the hills with the big lion chasing after him.

All of us began to call to him, but he didn't answer. We were sure that he was ok though, because my mother and my aunt Zahra still felt a connection with him. We took some comfort in that as we laid in the grass to wait for whatever would happen next.

~

"Kanoni," I heard my mother say to me a few minutes later. "I just lost my bond with Jeffrey."

No sooner than the words were out of her mouth aunt Zahra said, "I lost my connection to him too." Imani started to whine and cry, and a sad feeling came over me. Constance began to growl anxiously.

The sense of loss we felt quickly changed to sadness and we laid our heads on our front paws while we grieved the loss of Jeffrey.

~

Some time passed then we saw the safari trucks headed our way, with a male lion running along beside them. The older lionesses stayed calm, but Imani began to whimper from fright. I didn't know what to think.

Less than a minute after we saw the trucks a sweet smelling man wearing a beret and a neckerchief stopped near us. "Hello ladies," the slender flamboyant man said as he climbed down to the ground. "C'mon now girls, don't pretend you don't understand me," he taunted. "Cat got your tongues?" He laughed at his lame attempt at a joke then introduced himself. "My name is Delroy. I'm a producer and a director. I'm making a documentary similar to the one based on the Mapogo Lions of Sabi Sands, except I'm featuring werelions. I'm sure you know my star here. His name is Godfrey."

Delroy then gestured towards the huge lion who then shifted into his human. He was nearly as thick as the trunk of the Baobab tree we were laying under. He was a big burly man and his cock was thick. Of course I didn't have any experience with cocks, so I didn't know how long or thick one should be, especially on a human.

I didn't know him, but I'd heard of him. He was the son of a famous werelion from the Serengeti named Lee-Boy, and he lived in his human in Njombe.

~

Neither of us lionesses reacted in any way to Delroy's assertion, but I guess that said a lot. "So you do know of him," stated Delroy smugly. "Well, he's in the process of taking his rightful place as king of the Mpanga Kipengere Game Preserve, and my crew is filming his exploits. Your male relinquished his claim on you when he lost the fight, and now you ladies are in Godfrey's pride.

"I'm gonna make all of you stars by showing the world this brute siring your cubs."

Then he looked at each one of us and said, "But first I want to see what all of you look like as humans. The look my mother gave him was so fierce it scared me, and Delroy got the message too. My aloof aunt Zahra looked at him dismissively. Aunt Aminah, aunt Neema, and aunt Kari appeared to be uncertain what to do. Aunt Constance glared at him. Imani began to whimper again, but I snarled, I didn't mean to but I did.

"Godfrey, would you please tell all of them to transform?" he asked impatiently.

"You heard him," said Godfrey menacingly.

Aunt Aminah, aunt Neema, and aunt Kari started to shift, and a minute or so later three women were sitting on the ground. Delroy smiled creepily before saying, "Hm, not bad if you don't mind a lot of body hair."

Each of them had hairy legs, hairy forearms and hairy armpits, and their pubic hair started at their navels and went to their ass. He must not have minded how hairy they were too much, because I smelled his lust. My face was at the height of his crotch, and I could see that the bastard's cock was hard and bulging in his pants.

My mother didn't shift so neither did the rest of us.

You ladies need some convincing huh?" said Delroy cruelly. "Boys, come over here and give them some juice," he commanded.

A moment later two men came over to the tree, each carrying one of the guns I'd seen pointed at Jeffrey. They were a child's toy.

"Give the stubborn ones a squirt," he said. The men then shot my mother, aunt Zahra, aunt Constance, and Imani with a spray of ice water, but they didn't squirt me.

My mother growled at them. Aunt Zahra bared her teeth. Aunt Constance backed away. Imani didn't do anything. Delroy nodded in their direction, and then the men squirted each of them again. The lionesses roared because of the pain, and also due to rage, but when the men threatened them with the water guns a third time they began to shift.

It took Imani only a few seconds to shift because we sometimes change into our human and go into the city to visit our half sister and cousin Corinne, who is aunt Zahra's daughter.

As a human Imani is pretty with catlike facial features. She's only five foot one, but she's very muscular and curvy, with round breasts that sit high on her chest and a round ass. Like all werelions she has big hands and big feet in her human, and lots of body hair, but when she and I shift we shave everywhere except for the area around our kitty. From the look on Delroy's face he liked what he saw, so much so he looked at the rest of them and spoke sternly. "Hurry up. I want to see if anyone else looks as tasty as she does.

It took my mother, aunt Zahra, and aunt Constance more than a minute to become women. Once they did they had our typical catlike features, though each one of them looked different. I thought that they were beautiful mature women, but Delroy looked down his nose at them before saying, "All of you look ok, but you're a little old for my tastes, however Godfrey isn't all that particular."

Then he looked in my direction. My mother hurriedly said, "Leave her alone. She's not of age yet." Even though she knew that my lioness was almost three years old and my human was eighteen.

"I want her to shift anyway," said Delroy, the perv.

I shifted into my human when one of the men pointed a water gun in my direction. The pig Delroy practically drooled as he looked at me. My female body is as lean is my lioness, but it has an hourglass shape. The nipples on my small perky breasts are brown like my eyes, my bottom jiggles, and the thick hair on my ladyparts is kinky.

Of course Delroy didn't know that she was lying about my age, but he was such a pig he walked over to me and touched my pussy anyway. When he finally looked at my face after leering at my naked body he said, "You. Are. Just a girl, aren't you?"

"In my human I'm eighteen," I said defiantly. "I just look younger."

"Mmmm, eighteen. That's the kind of woman I like," he creepily said to me. I glanced at his cock bulging grotesquely in his pants. He made my skin crawl and I instinctively bared my k9s. I thought about shifting back into my lioness and ripping out his throat, then biting his cock and balls off and stuffing them down his neck, but I'd been told not to attack humans.

He then looked each of us up and down one more time. "You lion women look human enough, but you smell gamey and you're in need of a good shave and a bubble bath," he said in a snobbish tone.

"I do like your musky pussy scent though. It's much bolder than human women's are. I almost want some of it, but you're beasts so I'll settle for getting my cock sucked."

"Godfrey, with your permission I'll take one of the young ones. They look more like a real human.

Take the little submissive one to my tent," he said to one of the men holding a water gun. Then the asshole looked at me and grabbed his crotch lewdly and said, "There's enough of this for you too."

"You monster," I said, but all I could do was watch helplessly as they grabbed Imani's arms and led her away.

I hadn't even noticed that some other men had arrived and set up tents.

As soon as she was inside of one with Delroy I connected with her through our bond and heard him tell her to lay on his sleeping bag. After all of his rude comments about our body odor he still dropped to his knees and started licking her pussy.

As I sat there helpless the film crew setup their cameras. "Get back into your lioness," Godfrey commanded my mother.

"Jeffrey is my king," she said, but she knew he was gone.

"He chose to run away instead of die," said Godfrey with no sign of care or concern. "I'm your king now."

Once Jeffrey broke his bond with my mother she knew she had no choice but to obey Godfrey, or he might kill her. She didn't want to do as he said, but it's the way of the lion.

She got back into her lion and crouched on her belly, then she grunted once when the big brute's lion stuck his thick cock into her. Her reaction seemed to excite him and soon he was pounding her.

Thankfully the monster was a quick cummer, and squirted his stuff into her after less than a minute. She grunted again when he pulled his cock out of her. Then she instinctively rolled onto her back.

Godfrey roared to signal that she was his.

Apparently releasing his load took a lot out of him because he laid down and went to sleep. Just as he did I heard Imani scream, "No, please don't." I reached out to her trying to bring her some comfort, and saw what was happening to her. Delroy was squirting her with ice water and telling her to suck his cock. When she panned down his slender body to his cock I couldn't believe my eyes. My breath caught in my chest, his dingdong looked like his third leg.

Imani had to open her mouth as wide as she could as he facefucked her while holding the sides of her head.

My attention was brought back to the scene in front of me when Godfrey began to stir. Aunt Aminah had been aroused by his spray when she sniffed it near the Boabab tree that day and she wanted some of him. As soon as he woke up she squatted on her belly.

My mother growled at her. "You whore," she then called her through our bond, so that all the lionesses could hear her. "You're acting like a wanton slut, offering yourself to our rapist. Werelion women only give ourselves to lions who protect us, not to the ones who abuse our cubs and force themselves on us."

Aunt Aminah ignored her chastisement and allowed Godfrey to get behind her, then he clamped his jaws around her neck and held her steady as he rammed his cock home. Judging by the way she was moaning as his cock pistoned in and out of her she loved it, and as quickly as he came she must have been working her pussy good. As soon as his cock slid out of her pussy she rolled onto her back, while Godfrey's lion roared again to signal his conquest.

I turned my attention back to Imani, and saw that Delroy was pounding her mouth hard and fast. Seconds later he grunted during his own release. At that point I shut off my mind and closed my eyes.