King of the Lions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted her, but she cursed at him and flatly refused. After complaining that she was frigid he mounted her from behind and pounded her. She grunted through clenched teeth as he fucked her, and screamed in pain when she felt his spines dig into the inside of her pussy when he pulled his spent cock out of her. Even after all of that, instinct made her roll onto her back.

As soon as he was finished with her he looked at aunt Constance and growled. He wanted her next, but my mother stood up and growled back at him. He glared at her for a long moment before deciding that it wasn't worth it and walked away slowly.

"We've got to rescue those three," said Corinne when she saw how active Godfrey was. "As much as he's fucking them he's gonna get them pregnant whether they want him to be the father of their cubs or not."

"True, but what can we do?" asked Turin. "In our human we could deal with this situation the way humans do, but our lion takes precedence and our mothers don't want their male offspring to interfere with their pride. It's the way of the lion. Our only option is to find Jeffrey and get him healthy. And next time we'll make sure it's a fair fight."

~

Chapter 6

We came back to the office, then Bernard and Zerlina paired up and went on patrol as did Grady and Neguse. Turin went into his office and me and Imani sat in the office with Corinne.

~

Later that morning Turin got word that Jeffrey had made it back to the Usungu Game Reserve. The ice water that Delroy's men dosed him had sent his body into shock. The specialist Turin had requested were sent to treat him. They laid hands on him and he was back to normal by midafternoon.

~

"Hello everyone," said Jeffrey in a booming voice as he walked into the office that afternoon, with swag oozing from his pores. In his human he was six foot four, and two hundred and sixty pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal, with a ruggedly handsome face.

He smiled big while basking in our attention as everybody took their turn saying hello to him. Turin waited to be the last of us to greet him before offering his hand to shake. "Jeffrey, its good to meet you," he said.

"The pleasure is mine," responded Jeffrey, with the words rolling off his tongue.

"I'm glad you've recovered from your injuries," said Turin.

"You and me both," he said, then he chuckled. "I learned the hard way how different it is to be a lion in reality than being one in make believe."

"Pardon me," said Turin.

"Oh, so you don't know who I am," stated Jeffrey, sounding disappointed. "I was the lead in "'The King Of The Lions', at the Little Theater in Dar Es Salaam. It ended its run several months ago and I've had my time to myself since.

"I feel somewhat responsible for this situation. I was talking to Delroy at the party celebrating the play's one year run, and I happened to mention my lineage to him. He asked me how similar are we to a regular lion, and I told him that we're essentially the same. That was the end of our conversation that evening.

"I suppose my disclosure sparked his notion of making a documentary about werelions. I'm afraid that was the genesis of this whole sordid affair."

A few days later he pitched the idea of me playing a lion who takes over the pride in Mpanga Kipengere. I spurned his overture to play the role of his marauder, but I was intrigued by the notion of leading a pride. When I found out that the lionesses in the Mpanga Kipengere didn't have an alpha male, I figured that I could reprise my role from 'The King Of The Lions', and cast myself as their leader.

"Apparently Delroy cast this Godfrey in the lead of his documentary."

Me and Imani looked at each other and stifled a giggle at his dramatic way of speaking, then we glanced at Turin who was keeping a straight face.

I'd be happy for you to be our king," I said. "Even if you're playing a role. But Godfrey has taken control of the Mpanga Kipengere now."

Chapter 7

We took two vehicles and headed out at daybreak with Jeffrey intent on reclaiming the pride. We found my mother, aunt Zahra, and aunt Constance near our favorite tree, laying in the tall grass napping. They raised their heads at almost the same time when they sensed that we were there. I think they were in shock for a moment when they saw Jeffrey.

My mother looked at me, then she tilted her head to one side as she stared at Jeffrey. I saw how she looked at him. "I'll explain everything to you later, but first we're going to deal with Godfrey," I said to her. Where is he?"

"We ran him off this morning after he intimidated Constance into letting him fuck her," said my mother.

~

We found him about a mile away. He was in the middle of fucking aunt Aminah when he noticed us. He roared at us to leave then went back to hunching until he came.

When he was done with her he glared at us.

"Hello Godfrey," said Jeffrey. "I see that you've found some females with a proclivity for being dominated sexually, as well as being submissive generally."

"What are you doing here?" asked Godfrey after shifting into his human.

"I'm here to claim what's rightfully mine," responded Jeffrey. "Not only did you not prevail in our encounter fair and square, but Leyla, Zahra, and Constance have rejected you."

"Me and Imani rejected him too," I said as I watched Godfrey closely.

"Aminah, Neema, Kami, you'refree to go with him," stated Jeffrey. "You don't have to leave the Mpanga Kipengere, but you're to stay away from my pride.

Godfrey nodded passively. Apparently he hadn't forgotten the ass whipping Jeffrey had given him.

Chapter 8

Turin, Bernard, and Grady went back to the city, but Corinne, Imani, and I decided to shift into our lioness and spend the next few hours leisurely napping as a pride until Imani and I finally got the nerve to tell my mother that we were moving to the city to live with Corinne.

Our pride found some tall grass near a Baobab tree beside the Seronera River. We were scattered around napping off and on while Jeffrey stayed awake so he could watch over his pride.

The third or fourth time I woke up I saw him fucking my mother from behind, while aunt Zahra and aunt Constance lounged nearby. My mother was moaning contentedly as Jeffrey put it to her. When he pulled out after fucking her for more than a minute she grunted from the discomfort, then rolled onto her back.

I stayed awake for a while and watched Jeffrey also fuck aunt Constance and then aunt Zahra. I smiled inside when Corinne walked over and layed down close to him to wait her turn. She woke him up about 15 minutes later by rubbing his face with hers, then she laid on her stomach while he fucked her. She whimpered as softly as she could when he pulled his spiny cock out of her.

She then came over and laid close to me and Imani before saying, "I told Jeffrey that you and Imani are virgins. You two can get some of him while all of the lionesses are sleeping and they'll never know."

It took me a couple of minutes to get up the nerve but she kept encouraging me. He was such a majestic looking lion, and I thought that if I passed up that opportunity it may never come again, so I walked over to him and crouched on my stomach. He was gentle when he stuck his cock into me, and the fucking he gave me felt glorious after the first moment of discomfort.

My only complaint other than the barbs on the tip of his penis was that he didn't pound me hard enough.

"Have fun," I said to Imani as she went to have her turn with Jeffrey.

~

A few minutes later she stretched her eyes at me as she walked in my direction. When she was lying by my side again she said, "That. Was. Amazing. Except for the barbs." She and I giggled as Corinne looked at us with an amused look on her face. "If you think that was good, and it was, wait until you get fucked with a long thick human cock."

~

Later that day I told my mother that me and Imani were leaving the Mpanga kipengere. She was sad to see us go, but we were adults and it was our choice to live as a lioness or a woman. She wished us luck and made Corinne promise to look after us, and we were all to visit her often.

The three of us looked at Jeffrey and promised that we would.

He winked at us in response.