King of the Lions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

A short time afterwards I smelled the scent of Delroy's perfume. He was coming back with his two henchmen carrying their ice water filled water guns.

"Do I need to have you hit with some freezing water or will you come with me willingly?" asked Delroy as he stood over me.

I stood up and quietly walked toward his tent. When I looked back at the lionesses before going inside the tent, Godfrey was getting into position to mount aunt Neema.

Imani was still in her human form, sitting on one hip and leaning against the side of the tent. Her brain was so scrambled by the pain caused by all the ice water she'd been squirted with she wasn't able to function at the moment.

My eyes scanned her body. Delroy's sticky white goo was all over her face and running out of her nose. She even had some of it mixed into her hair. When I saw her condition I looked at him with disgust. The pervert bit his bottom lip. "I need a towel and some water to clean her up," I said.

"Over there," he responded as he motioned with his head toward a laundry bag with towels in it, and a case of bottled water sitting on the floor.

"If the little cum dump had swallowed like I told her to she wouldn't have my essence all over her," he said callously.

"You fucking monster," I screamed at him as I knealt down and held Imani's face in my hands. "This didn't happen just because she didn't do as you said, you idiot. She's never had a man's cock in her mouth," I raged. "She didn't know how to swallow your nutjuice while you were still face-fucking her."

"How's she gonna please a man then?" Delroy asked, with bravado that was obviously inspired by the fact that his load was too large for her to swallow.

"Sucking cock isn't the only way to satisfy a man, you asshole," I snapped at him. "A real man would've fucked her pussy anyway."

"It's gonna be alright Imani, someone will come rescue us," I said to her through our bond.

I then looked at her swollen lips. There were abrasions and tares, but she'd be healed in a day or two if she wasn't face-fucked again.

Her initiation into our new reality had ended, but mine was about to start as Delroy yanked me up by my hair. "I'm sure glad you told me you're eighteen," he said happily.

"Me and my big mouth," I thought.

Lay on my sleeping bag and spread your legs. I want to get a good look at that pretty little quim of yours before I show you that I'm a real man and fuck it," he stated."

Since he wasn't Godfrey I felt no need to submit to him, so I freed myself from his grip. That was when it dawned on me that I was standing between him and his ice water filled water gun, and without it he was no match for my lioness. My peaceful life had been destroyed and at that moment all I cared about was tearing his throat out, but I remembered I'd been taught not to kill humans. So my beast's powerful jaws clamped around his windpipe until he stopped moving, then I pushed my rage down and said to Imani, "You're safe now."

I knew that wasn't true; our lives would be hell if Godfrey took over the Mpanga Kipenga Wildlife Preserve. I thought about what I should do. There was one person I was sure could help us.

I put on Delroy's shirt, then I wrapped a towel around Imani. When I peeped out of his tent I saw Godfrey's lion resting again after fucking one of the lionesses. The other men were busy doing their work so I helped Imani get into Delroy's truck, before I slipped into the driver's seat and hauled ass out of there.

I was thankful that Corinne had taught me and Imani how to drive. I floored it and was able to stay ahead of the men chasing us in one of the other trucks.

Chapter 2

When we walked into the Lion Protector's Conservation Organization offices where Corinne works as a receptionist, she gasped when she looked at me and saw Delroy's blood on my face, my hair a mess, and wearing only a man's shirt. Imani looked even worse than I did.

"Kanoni, Imani, what happened to you?" Corinne asked as she came from behind her desk and put her arm around Imani.

"There were two male werelions sniffing around our pride," I began. "The sadistic one named Godfrey ran off the nice one named Jeffrey then he took over."

"Let's go see Turin," said Corinne.

~

Turin is the top ranking werelion in the Lion Protectors Conservation Organization's local office. He's aunt Kari's son by Tumo, who was the dominant male in our pride before I was born.

~

As soon as me and Imani saw him we rushed into his arms and began to sob. Relief washed over me.

"Theirs blood on your face...," he said, alarmed.

"Imani, where are your clothes?"

"We're a mess aren't we?" I said sorrowfully.

"You're fine," he consoled. "Now tell me what happened."

"Jeffrey and Godfrey were fighting over us. Jeffrey ran away, now all of us belong to Godfrey," I began. "There's a movie making crew with him and I think they helped him defeat Jeffrey."

"Why do you think that?" he asked.

"Because they used waterguns to squirt ice water on the lionesses until they agreed to shift into their human. I think they squirted some on Jeffrey too to make him run away.

The movie producer sprayed Imani with some until she gave in and sucked his cock. He was rough with her, and the creep planned to do the same thing to me, but I choked him out and we escaped," I explained.

Corinne gasped when she heard everything that had happened to us. I need to contact my squad," said Turin as he nodded toward Corinne, then at me and Imani.

"You're moving in with me and you're not going back to the Mpanga Kipengere when this is over," said Corinne. "Come with me to the lockeroom so both of you can shower and I'll find Lion Protectors uniforms that fit you."

~

"You two look like one of us now," said Turin when we walked into his office a few minutes later. Then he managed a weak smile.

Corinne came to his open door and said, "The crew is here."

When we walked into the large office area there were two male werelions, aunt Neema's son Bernard and aunt Constance's son Grady. Both of them were fathered by Carter, who was another former head of our pride.

The other two people were a human male named Neguse, and a human female named Zerlina.

"What's up?" Bernard asked as everyone stared at Turin expectantly.

There was concern in Turin's voice when he spoke. "Godfrey has come out of exile and intends to take over the Mpanga Kipengere territory," he said, then he had me tell them everything that had happened to the pride.

Everyone was upset after I finished and Turin had to calm them down. "Our job at the Lion Protectors is to keep the peace between lions and people," he reminded them. "Lion on lion violence for control of a pride is lion business, and if our mothers want to stay with Godfrey that's for them to decide.

However the moviemaker's involvement is our business, so we'll be paying them a visit.

"Kanoni, Imani,where was the pride spending their time?"

"Daddy had lead us down on the plain near a river so we could hunt," replied Imani. "That's where they were when me and Kanoni left."

Turin took a deep breath and closed his eyes while deciding what we should do. "It'll be dark soon, but we can't wait until tomorrow morning to go searching for them. There's no telling what that producer might do to the lionesses."

"I agree," said Bernard.

Chapter 3

We pulled out less than an hour later. Neguse and Corinne stayed behind to man the office. "Alright Kanoni, show us where they setup their basecamp," said Bernard. "I'm sure they've left, but we'll find the direction they're headed easy enough.

~

Bernard was right, they taken down the tents and headed toward the mountains. We followed their tire tracks to a point where they crossed the river.

At that point we stopped for the night and I dozed off until I heard a lion roaring to the west of us. When I opened my eyes Turin was already driving toward the sound, and traveling way too fast with so many animals all around us.

I took a good look at him and I could see his concern for his mother. "Imani, Imani, Kanoni," he called to us suddenly.

"There they are," he said as he pointed to lights in the distance.

We shut off the trucks and walked the rest of the way so the movie making crew wouldn't know that we were there. When we were close enough we talked to our mothers through our bond.

"Hello mommy. How are you?" I asked.

She sighed in relief before she replied saying, "Thank the gods, you're safe."

"Yes I am," I assured her. "I have the Lion Protectors with me," I added. Then I paused to compose myself. "Has Godfrey...?" I began before I lost my nerve, but she knew what I wanted to ask.

"Yes hunni," she said. "He fucked me again."

"Did he hurt you? I asked as I remembered how she growled from pain when his cock slid out of her.

"No sweetie, he wasn't hurting me on purpose. It's just that the spines on the tip of his cock dug into the walls of my vagina when he pulled out," she explained.

"Oh, ok," I said, though I didn't know what she was talking about.

"I hit him up side his head after he'd finished the last time he fucked me and he's left me alone since. Zahra and Constance have been fighting him too, until he overpowers them." Then she sighed again, but this time she was annoyed. "Aminah is such a whore, and Neema is nearly as bad."

I stifled a giggle as she started to rage. "They like for him to be rough with them. You know they've always been into that BDSM stuff." Then she must have realized who she was talking to, I think, because she stopped talking for a second or two but I guess she couldn't hold it in. "They drop onto their belly anytime he looks in their direction," she started up again. "Then they tease him until he takes them. Kari is just so submissive she doesn't resist him at all."

"Yes ma'am," I said, because I didn't know what else to say.

~

Meanwhile, as the film crew waited for Godfrey to take one of the lionesses, Turin, Bernard, Grady, and Zerlina surprised them. When Turin asked for their paperwork the producer nudged his guides aside and announced himself. He had a big bandage on his throat that covered the wounds my k9s had left on him.

"My name is Delroy," he announced as though he was important. "We're filming a documentary chronicling a dominant werelion's quest to take over a pride and control his territory. Godfrey is my leading man." Then he reached for the large envelope one of the guides had fetched from the truck. "I'm sure you'll find everything in order," said Delroy, sounding pompous, arrogant, and filled of himself.

After checking for the appropriate signatures and stamps on the documents Turin handed the envelope back to him and said, "Do you realize the pain you've caused this pride for the sake of making money?"

"That's poppycock. I merely offered to chronicle Godfrey's crusade to take possession of his birthright," claimed Delroy. "Your argument is not with me, it's with the way of the lion."

Regardless of the fact that Delroy's defense of himself was dishonest, Turin knew that Godfrey or any werelion had the right to fight for control of the pride, but that didn't get Delroy off the hook. "There's been a complaint brought against you by these two women." Then he nodded in me and Imani's direction."

"What kind of complaint?" asked Delroy as he tried to look unconcerned or innocent or justified to have done what he did to us. "I had Godfrey's consent," he said, sounding less arrogant now.

At that moment Godfrey chose aunt Neema and she immediately crouched down on her belly for him. Delroy turned away from Turin and started barking orders at his crew as they filmed Godfrey fucking her.

"Keep the flood lights on them," he said several times. "Camera number one, get a close up of his cock stabbing her pussy. Camera two, get a shot of the lust in the eyes of the other females waiting for their turn."

~

As soon as the action was over Turin got Delroy's attention again. "As I was saying Mr Delroy, Kanoni and Imani have filed a complaint against you."

He was lying about that, we hadn't signed anything official, but he was on a roll and I certainly wasn't about to correct him.

"I already informed you that I had Godfrey's blessing to a avail myself of the pleasure of the young lady, Imani," responded Delroy. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to chat with my crew.

"Oh, Cecil may I have a word with you?" he asked one of his cameramen as he turned his back on Turin.

That was a mistake. Turin had just watched his friend's mother getting fucked and he knew his mother could be next, and now this sweet smelling man was disrespecting his authority. He took a giant step and blocked Delroy from walking away. "Godfrey didn't have the authority to make it legal for you to squirt the lionesses or the lion he was fighting with ice water," he said, barely controlling his rage. "An icebath can be deadly for a werelion, therefore I can charge you with a serious crime, or you and your crew can get the hell off of the Mpanga Kipengere Wildlife Preserve."

Delroy wanted to balk, but he could see that the four armed Lion Protectors weren't in a very good mood. "Cecil, let's get out of here. I'm sure we have enough footage to tell Godfrey's story," he said trying to sound as though he wasn't cutting and running, but that's exactly what he was doing.

Turin stood his ground as Delroy walked around him on the way to his truck. "Call the men who're setting up our next basecamp; tell them we're done," he ordered.

Turin then headed towards our truck while a shaken Bernard, Grady, and Zerlina did the same. I spoke to my mother through our bond and told her that I'd see her soon, and that I'd find a way to free her.

As Turin drove us back to Rujewa I asked what was he thinking. "Oh, just how brutal life can be in your lion compared to your human," he said. "I asked my mother what would she have me do, and she said it was up to me. She told me that Godfrey was the fourth male to rule over the pride during her life, and that she would submit to him same as she did with the others."

"I wonder if Godfrey will stay in the Mpanga Kipengere and live as a lion, or go back to living his life as a human in Njombe," I said, as I thought about my own mother's fate.

"I was wondering the same thing," Turin replied.

"Delroy told us that Godfrey was going to father cubs with all of us," I said. Just remembering that he'd said that made me sad for a moment.

Turin was quiet after I said that.

Chapter 4

Turin sent Bernard, Grady, and Zerlina home, but he went to the Lion Protectors offices. He told Corinne and Neguse what we'd seen and what we'd done, then he went into his office to fill out a report. Corinne looked at me and Imani for a long moment then said, "Now that you two are going to live in your human let's go shopping for some things you'll need.

~

We bought toothbrushes, perfume, and two kangas each. We told her that we never wear underwear when we're in our human so she didn't buy us any. By the time we made it back to the Lion Protectors' offices Turin was ready to close up for the day.

~

Me and Imani were excited to go home with Corinne. It was still strange to eat food that was cooked, but we wanted to learn how to live in our human. It was even stranger to take a shower, however we had done our business in a bathroom before. Perhaps the strangest thing of all was when the three of us climbed into bed in our human. We were naked and the sheets felt odd on my human skin.

~

Chapter 5

We slept for about sixteen hours and when we woke up it was morning. When we walked into the Lion Protectors offices two hours later the rest of the group was already there. Corinne looked at Turin, then she bit her bottom lip before raising her eyebrows. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" she asked.

"Fine," he replied. "How about you?"

"Wonderfully," responded Corinne. "We piled into bed together, naked, and cuddled like kittens. You should have been there." Then she scrunched her nose at him.

Turin glared at her for a second before saying, "You're my cousins." Then he went into his office. Me and Imani giggled too, while looking at Corinne. "It was strange cuddling in my human," said Imani. "It sure was," I agreed. "I want to do it again."

Corinne giggled at that before saying, "You should try snuggling naked with a man sometimes." Then she looked in Neguse's direction and smiled sheepishly.

Imani gasped while smiling. "He's a human," she said, wide eyed.

Corinne raised her eyebrows, then made us promise not to tell anyone, before admitting that she'd fucked a few human men. She went on to say that they had bigger cocks than werelion men.

I'd been wondering about that since I saw Godfrey's and Delroy's.

Turin came out of his office a second later saying, "I just talked with the police in Njombe. Delroy and his people are at a hotel. "I've requested our home office to send medical specialists to see to Jeffrey's injuries when we find him.

Now we need to find the pride and see what's happening with aunt Leyla, aunt Zahra, and aunt Constance. I think we're going to have to get them away from Godfrey before he hurts them."

~

It was easy to find the pride. They were at one of our favorite watering spots for hunting antelopes, which made finding a meal really easy.

The lionesses appeared to be in two groups. One of them included my mother, aunt Zahra, and aunt Constance who were lying in the grass a fair distance away from Godfrey.

The other group included aunt Aminah, aunt Kari, and aunt Neema. They were laying in the grass nearby him.

Me, Imani, Turin, Bernard, Grady, and Corinne were all there, which meant that no werelion was at the Lion Protectors offices. I don't think any of them were concerned about that at the moment. We sat there quietly watching the pride. Godfrey looked content as he laid in the tall grass looking all around. A short amount of time had passed when Bernard's mother Neema walked over and bumped into him. He ignored her for a moment before he stood up.

When he got up she laid on her stomach and waited. He crawled behind her and tried to get some pussy, but she moved her slit just enough to make his cock miss its target. When he tried a couple more times to stick it into her; each thrust missed it's mark and the tip of his cock hit her hip. Frustrated, he grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, then held her in place and stuck his cock into her pussy. She moaned contentedly as his shaft pistoned in and out of her. He rode her for less than a minute, then she yelped when his cock exited her.

I knew then that the spines on its tip had scraped the walls of her vagina as he pulled it out of her. Bernard's face didn't show any sign of what he was thinking while we watched his mother offer herself to Godfrey before being fucked by him.

After Godfrey finished with her, he laid down again until he recovered enough to accept aunt Aminah's invitation to fuck her. She also teased him before he took her aggressively. I saw for myself why my mother had said they were acting like whores.

Aunt Aminah was quiet while he was hunching, but she purred softly when his spines dug into her as he finished. I was curious to see if Turin's mother Kami would offer herself to him too. She didn't, but when he was ready to fuck again he walked over to her and she laid on her stomach passively while he rode her, and she stayed quiet as he pulled his cock out of her.

~

When my mother, aunt Zahra, and aunt Constance walked over to the river to get a drink of water Godfrey didn't take his eyes off of them. It was obvious that he wanted one of them. When they came back and laid down he walked over to them. Their glares made it obvious that they didn't want to give it up to him. Finally he shifted into his lion and swatted aunt Zahra with his big right paw. She growled at him angrily, but when he put his paw on her shoulder and put his weight on her she hissed.