King of the Valkyries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you need me?"

"Valkyries... we are a proud people, a noble race of... warrior women... fuck... but we have... a flaw..." She laughed as her hand glided back down her stomach, fingers entangling themselves in my hair once more to hold my head as I worked her clit. "We're so horny... all the fucking time... masturbating, or... or other women... can stave it off, for a time... fuuuuuuck, yesssss... but in the end... if we go too long... without a cock... without cum... we go insane... manic... fuck yes, don't stop, don't stop, gods, you feel so good... that's why... we need you... we were attacked, and... and lost our sex slaves that kept us sane... so we need you to fuck us... all of us... to help us... cum... fuck, I'm gonna cum, don't stop, gods below, please don't stop, please, please, pleeeEEEEASE, YESSSS, FUUUUUUUCK!"

Her legs wrapped themselves around my body, holding my face against her gushing cunt as her orgasm ripped through her, her body quivering as loud moans involuntarily escaped her lips. I let her ride her climax through, only pulling away when her legs fell from around my body.

"So your tongue works..." she laughed, her voice breathy and laden with satisfaction. "The girls will be happy to know that. Of course, we still have to test out your cock. Just... give me a moment, let me compose myself..."

I didn't give her that moment. I stood, letting the bedsheet fall to my feet, lifting her legs with me so that her ankles rested on my shoulders. I rubbed the tip of my cock against her sopping cunt before bringing it down and slipping it inside her, immediately feeling her contract and tighten around my shaft.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..." she whispered, almost involuntarily, as I entered her. I took it gentle at first, made sure I could establish a rhythm, before quickly picking up speed and intensity, holding her thighs against my stomach. Before long, her bed was slamming up against the back wall, and Axa was screaming with wild abandon.

"It works!" she cried out. "Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck, that cock works... it feels so good... you feel so good... so good inside me, yesss... fuck my needy pussy, yess, I haven't had cock for so long, I've been going insane... never again... now I have you... you'll fuck me whenever I want, you understand? Because you feel... oh, GODS, you feel so fucking good! Fuck yes, fuck me, pound my cunt, pound my whore cunt, your cock feels so much better than any slave's I've had before! Please, please, fuck me like the slut I am, use me as your cumdump, gods, please, please give me your cum, I... FUCKKKKK... I need your cummmm... I need it so bad... cum all over me... all I've wanted for weeks is to be drenched in it... covered in it... dripping down my body as I walk the shipppp... like a badge of honor... please let your cum be my badge of honor... please cover my slutty whore body in it... please, oh gods, please, I want it more than anything, fuckkk, why do you feel so gooooood..."

At the last possible second, I pulled out of her, shooting strand after strand of my cum onto her beautiful naked body, covering her mouth, her tits, her stomach, as she laughed with glee, extending her tongue to catch as much of it as she could. When I was done, she reached up, scooped a glob of my seed from her tits with her fingers, and brought it to her mouth, moaning as it reached her tongue.

"Your cum is so good," she whispered, panting heavily, as she continued to lift my cum to her lips. "Sooo gooood..."

The door behind me slammed open suddenly. I turned to see the Captain burst into the room. "Axa!"

Axa looked up from the bed, removing her fingers from her mouth. "Hey, Jordana! Good news! He's a keeper!"

Captain Jordana's expression shifted from urgency into worry. "I'm too late."

Axa looked down at my cock. "He's still hard! Join us! I could certainly go another round."

"No, that's not-" The captain buried her face in her hand. "Axa, he's human."

Axa looked from the captain up to me. "So the tales are true. Earth men are good lays after all."

"Have you lost your mind?"

"Actually, Captain, for the first time in weeks, I feel like I've found it again."

"Phaea picked him up from Earth! That's a forbidden world!"

"Oh, lighten up, Jor. What are the chances? Slim at best, right?"

Jordana looked over at me, her eyes involuntarily glancing down at my dick before meeting my eyes once more. She took a deep breath as her cheeks flushed ever so slightly.

"Set a course for Altaer. I want him off my ship as soon as possible."

"You're so tense, Jor. Relax! Fuck him! It'll take your mind off everything."

She looked back at her best mate, her expression that of unrelenting frustration. "Did you not hear me? He's from Earth! I am not risking my mind just for the satisfaction of a cock deep inside my pussy. Phaea will help keep me at ease until we get to Altaer."

After being ignored the whole conversation, finally I found the chance to speak. "Phaea?"

Jordana looked back up at me. "You'll be staying in her quarters for the time being. She's gonna be keeping me company... under my desk."

"Why?"

"She went to a forbidden world. Your world. You shouldn't be here. But you are, and the chances of finding another cock that won't wither away after fucking just one Valkyrie is slim. So, like it or not, we're stuck together. For now."

I looked back at Axa, still covered in my cum, wearing the grin of a well-satisfied slut. "I think I like it."

Jordana scoffed behind me. I heard her footsteps as she made to leave, the slam of the door signaling her departure. Axa smiled up at me.

"So. Do you have energy for another go?"

I smiled back. "Turn around."

12