All Comments on 'King of the Valkyries Ch. 01'

by WritersDen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An interesting start/ Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

sjackson1984sjackson198410 months ago

Yes! Strong women made to serve! Power reversal!

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Good story! you could do better without the Literotica dot dot dots. I've coached a few Authors here and asked them to load their text into a text reader such as Text Aloud, they no longer use the dots after claiming it indicating a pause. Isn't that in the words and the thoughts of the reader? Also when I taught College level English Lit. I found that writer loved to combine words and the Lit rule has always been that if the word can be used as two words it should not be a compound word. Fuckhead is Fuck Head, Asshole is Ass hole, so on and so forth! However I liked the plot very much and will continue reading your Chapter 2. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritersDen@WritersDen
Come for the vibes, cum for the vibes The fourth installment of King of the Valkyries, a multi-chapter fantasy series, is out now. Feel free to leave a comment or reach out to me with your feedback, ideas, or anything, really! I love hearing from you guys, and it's always, al...