Kingdom Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joran almost came right there, after years of celibacy, the warmth of a woman was almost too much to bear, his instincts screaming for him to spurt strands of his life essence into her hot, pulsating depths. Surrender seemed so right, to give in to her warm, tender flesh, to embrace and fall into the soft valley of her cleavage while squeezing her lush curves for hours on end...for eternity.

He snapped out of it once he heard her keening scream of pleasure and felt her talons melting through his steel plates, her eyes rolling back into her head as she squeezed her womanhood ever tighter, smothering his cock in her warmth. "Come for me! Give in to Morgana's touch!" Joran summoned his willpower, he would not give in. Memories of his departed wife came to the fore, giving him the push he needed. He pulled away from the deliciously plump globes of her trembling bosom, his lips jealously parting from her erect nipples as his will battled his instincts for supremacy.

Holy energy flared through his being as he marshaled his willpower and determination, his inner righteousness burning away the sweet, corrupting ambrosia that swam through his system in a wave of heavenly flame. Evelyn gasped in surprise as she felt this reversal, leaping off his cock in terror as the light of champions poured through his eyes. All in the room took a step back, even the Black Knight, at the display angelic power.

Time had slowed down for Joran, his explosion of purity having bought him just enough time to take stock of things. Veros, down. Roggor, Eva and Marlowe, gone. Windows, three. Drop height? Unknown.

Moonlight shone through the windows of the royal quarters, throwing the full figured form of Sister Einaudi in silhouette, her fine fingers gripping the spectacular, ivory-white slopes of her breasts as she sashayed over to the Paladin, eager to placate his holy fury.

Joran rushed passed her, knocking over her sumptuous body with the combined weight of his armor plates and muscle. The purity pumping through his veins lent him unnatural haste as all of reality bent to accommodate his speed, the grabbing hordes just barely missing his flying boots as he leapt for the window. A loud crash filled the room as large shards of glass shattered and splintered into the air, showering into reflective slivers over the howling crowd.

And then the holy warrior was no more, silence filling the room as the assemblage bowed their heads in shame, deferring to their towering leader.

The Black Knight looked out the broken window, before turning to Sisters Einaudi and Darrow, the slick valleys of their cleavage widening as they slowly pulled their habits from the sides, the black cloth parting like theater curtains to reveal tantalizing glimpses of ripe, feminine opulence, riding high on their chests. Their curvaceous bounty stoked fires within his cold heart, fires that he longed to stoke and release, but then he shook his head of their temptation, his loyalty to Morgana as absolute as his focus to the mission.

Stepping from the window, he pushed his way through the crowd as his fiery eyes widened in visible agitation. "No man could have survived that." Unsheathing his cruel, jagged blade, he headed for the secret bookcase. The Black Knight's veins burned with rage, rage that could only be quenched in the blood of a traitor. Marlowe would pay for his treachery.

***

The Royal Palace, City of Camlann

Morgana sauntered over to her hostage, letting her breasts sway and shake, rolling her hips with well practiced eroticism, reveling in the equal parts fear and awe she inspired in Karnor and Ingrid. She paused for a moment, breathing in deeply as she took in the sensation of her and the King's mingled fluids running down her lush thighs. She put a finger underneath the Queen's chin, admiring her alluring, dusky features and bright green eyes.

"Your King has sown his seed in me..." The Queen sobbed even more, not having the heart to look in the witch's face. "But worry not you silly little whore, for I am not with child. Indeed I have the Black Knight for that." Morgana embraced the Queen, her snowy white globes squeezing against the Queen's beautifully bronzed breasts, both of the lady's assets pillowing outwards from the soft pressure exerted on each other.

She turned her face away, unable to bear Morgana's intense gaze, as the witch's moist, pouting lips hovered close to her own, before she brought herself to her ear and pressed her sleek belly against her. "Can you feel it...?" Adras could not speak, only giving a faint nod as she felt an odd wriggling, bulging sensation along the skin of the witch's stomach. "That is your destiny..."

Morgana pulled away, motioning Ingrid to bring her forward as King Karnor put his clothes back on. Adras watched with mixed emotions as the witch walked in front of her, jealous and enraged that she had not only stolen her husband's soul but that she was so treacherously beautiful. Morgana exhibited the kind of muscular control that the hot blooded dancers of her homeland could only dream of, her sculpted, bubble shaped ass cheeks flexing to the rhythm of her step.

The four walked behind the throne and out onto the ornate balcony, overseeing the night life of the capital city. Morgana stretched her arms out on the balcony railing, breathing deeply of the night air and relishing the moonlight that graced her flawless skin. "A kingdom cannot have two queens, no more than a ship two captains. So tonight, I shall throw you from the very pinnacle of power to the precipice of paucity." She turned around, regaling Adras with the soft opulence of her pouting breasts, pointing at the Queen in a challenging manner. "And then you will truly know, all that separates you from that fate are my good graces, which I have so generously extended to your paltry little life!"

Queen Adras was on her knees, seething with resentment. No one insulted her, and even if they did her husband would have beheaded them himself. She so desperately wanted to strangle the vile woman, slap her, anything to humble her, but then she cooled herself...if she took and bore the indignities...her children might live. Above Morgana's cackling she thought she could hear shouts and explosions in the distance. Hope fluttered in her heart once more, an emotion that aroused Morgana as she yearned to strangle it.

"Don't look so eager young Queen, that is merely the sound of my soldiers uncloaking themselves and slaughtering your precious people and their leaders in one fell swoop..." More tears ran down the Queen's healthy cheeks, dancing and streaming around her high cheek bones before tracing down her neck and joining together, her river of sorrow painting a glistening sheen over the exposed, upper swells of her ample, copper toned bosom. She could take no more.

"WHY!? Why do you do this? What moves you to such cruelty!?"

Morgana looked down on her as if she just asked why the sky is blue. "Some might say it's because I'm evil and that's what evil people do..." She took a deep breath, pressing her tits close to her face. "The truth is rather unsuitable for a bard's tale. I do it...because I can." The wicked sorceress loved the look of defeat that played out in the Queen's eyes.

"You'll lose!" Adras spat, her defiance getting the better of her forced demureness. "You just can't go around setting the people's homes on fire, making monsters of their women and corpses of their men, they will fight, and they will hate you! They always will!" She silenced herself, remembering that too much spirit would be the end of her children.

Morgana only stroked her churning stomach, a confident smirk on her face as she moved her hand up to taste some of the leaking ambrosia from her sculpted breasts, the woman's insults nothing to her position of power. "Mmmmh....you are mistaken..." she licked her fingers of her sweet, burning juices, the same scalding nectar that had damned the souls of countless men and women. "What? You think I'll make a throne of skulls, murder in the morning, eviscerations in the evening with nothing but sex and salaciousness in the streets?"

Morgana pressed the Queen's head to her belly as she ran her gentle fingers through her luxuriant, raven tresses. "No no no...unlike my predecessors, I see no point in bathing the world in blood and flame. Don't get me wrong, if you think I'd do something horrifying and bloodthirsty just for the sake of being evil...you'd be right, but what would be the point of ruling of the world with no one to rule?" Adras shivered as Morgana kept a firm grip on her head, still subject to the strange roiling and writhing sensations that moved through the witch's skin. "So why the slaughter you ask?"

"Discipline. Commoners are like children. And like all good children, a judicious hand is needed, to keep them from harming themselves." Adras stifled a scoff of derision, thinking of what a nightmarish mother Morgana would make. "Thus I curb the roots of rebellion tonight, preventing our mutual harm in the future, my swords and spears, witches and warlocks, being the needful bits and curbs to headstrong weeds."

Morgana backed away from her, as an unsettling smile dawned on her face. "But enough of that! Now is your time Adrasteia!" She slid her hands down her stomach, gasping as the creature in her belly stirred to life, eager to be free. Her glistening pussy lips spread outwards like a flower, moaning in delight as a black, snake like creature slithered out. Its head was phallic in shape, having no eyes but a visible mouth.

Queen Adras screamed as the beast wriggled out, its motions intensifying as it sensed a nearby host. Adras knew very well what the creature was from her homeland. A tenebril, creatures engineered by the darkest of sorcerers to foster corruption among their enemy's ranks. Pure fear cleaved through her despair, pulling the Queen out of her dazed funk. Living among barbarians had given her a cursory understanding of combat, enabling her to break out of Ingrid's hold, headbutting the blonde enchantress as adrenaline raced through her veins. She could not let that beast near her.

All that mattered was the escape. Her heart thundered in her ears as she took a sharp intake of breath, feeling the cold marble of the throne room underneath the soles of her feet, each stride taking her further away from her doom. Ingrid's enraged groans and Morgana's pleasurable moans mingled in the air, growing more distant as freedom called. She had to save her children, her babies.

And then she felt him. So close yet so far away. She screamed as she felt herself pulled to the ground. Her mind had not fully accepted defeat, as her limbs thrashed and fought against her captor, his hefty, muscled arms holding down her own.

King Karnor looked down on her, a treacherous smile on his face as his eyes burned red with malice. "You shouldn't reject our new Queen's blessing...or hit her friends." Sparing one hand, he stripped away her tear stained dress and panties, splaying her flailing legs apart, leaving her wide open for Morgana's pet.

"Listen to your husband Adras...unngh...here it comes!" moaned Morgana as her sorcerous snake finally left her body, hitting the ground with a wet plop as it slithered towards the Queen's vulnerable slit at an unhurried pace.

Adras strained her head, seeing its bobbing head hiss in the air, its sleek muscles moving in such a way that inspired terror and wonder. She screamed even harder, bucking her hips, pushing against the man she loved, doing anything to keep her pussy out of its reach. Karnor grabbed her head, forcing her to look at him as the creature made its progress to her inviting warmth.

"Relax...stop struggling, it is easier this way..."

Her misty eyes projected fear and anger, and she quickly became lost in her husband's entrancing gaze. His eyes held nothing but pure, burning evil, and yet, there was something relaxing about them. The longer she looked, the more calm she became. Her thrashing at an end, the beginnings of a smirk formed on her face, until a surprised exhalation left her mouth.

"That's it...drop your pointless struggle and surrender to me..." said Morgana, her voice husky with arousal as she kept her eyes on the slithering tenebril, shuddering with desire as she strummed herself. "It desires to be in you as much you desire it to claim you...it is...destiny." Her pussy tingled as weak moans came from Adras, her voluptuous form twisting and turning to Morgana's seductive voice, in turn arousing Morgana further. The sheer inevitability of her enslavement gave her a powerful yet quiet climax, her breath fast and shallow as pure satisfaction washed through her body.

The writhing creature was drawn to the Queen's inner goodness, her noble nature and untainted spirit standing out like a star in an ocean of black to its senses. The beast nudged its head against her lips, hissing in gratification as it sampled its prey, its inner instincts urging it on to spread darkness into her soul.

Adras gasped in shock at the foreign sensations, her traitorous body instinctively parting her thighs wide for the creature as her mind screamed in terror. A quiet whimper parted her lips as it began sliding its head in, creating unimaginable stimulation while it writhed and struggled to pull itself into her body, now spasming to unnatural pleasure.

Morgana looked on with pride as her creature took the plunge, squirming its midsection through her pink folds before twisting the rest of its length up into her body, the Queen squealing in shock and delight at her violation. Ingrid lifted herself up, drifting over to her mistress. "My Queen...what is this?" she said, admiring the perverse spectacle as the former queen jerked and twitched along the balcony floor.

"Corruption." Both looked on as the last of the creature finished invading Adras, her strong vaginal muscles sucking and grasping the beast up into her depths as it would the King's manhood. "On a primal level, she wants this...to be conquered from within. The body does not lie."

The tenebril burrowed slowly, drawing out the pleasure as long as possible, squeezing through her tight and wet inner walls as it followed its animalistic desires to nest itself within her womb. Helpless mewling sprung from the woman's lips as the creature made her body its plaything, tormenting her with a kind of internal stimulation she had never felt before.

Adras' eyes glazed over, her face going slack in surrender as her body rejoiced in its perverse invasion. A tingly fullness washed through her clenching vaginal muscles, her moist arousal aiding the creature's passage. She struggled for breath when she felt the penetration stop, grateful for the respite, before she went rigid with pleasure, holding her breath with excitement as the creature snaked through the inner ring of her sex and implanted itself within her womb.

She arched her back to the sudden stimulation, rolling on her side as her breasts followed suit, resting on top of each other like caramel hued pillows. Inaudible whimpers seeped from her lips as the beast's evil spread outwards, infesting her body as it began to bond with her soul, its dark presence searing into her mind.

Her soft mounds squeezed together the more she pressed herself into the floor, her entire body going through clenching and releasing motions as waves of pleasure washed through her in rhythmic pulses. Karnor leaned down, pushing his wife back on her back, holding her by the shoulders to keep her steady, his twisted eyes admiring the lost and dazed stare that played across her beautiful eyes.

"Oh gods...its...its in me...so good, I can feel her..." she moaned, the last holdouts of her mind crumbling underneath the tenebril's erotic assault. "I can't...can't..."

"Yes! Give in, give in to darkness as I did, as we all have!" hissed Morgana, shoving Ingrid's face into her pussy, her love juices speckling onto the blonde and her soft thighs, her lips sopping wet as Adras came closer and closer to ultimate submission and damnation.

"I can't fight it...I don't want to fight it...I..." panted Adras, her hips beginning to buck up as she pinched the budding nipples that crowned her soft, massive tits, while her arousal streamed onto the marble floor, "SURRENDER! Take me mistress, forever!"

"At last!" Morgana clamped down on Ingrid's head as she came, exhaling into the night air as she felt herself gush into her slave's mouth, her vast breasts shuddering to her ecstasy while Ingrid's whines of delight became muffled in her pussy lips.

A piercing moan filled the air as Adras did much the same, her body shaking in orgasm, the creature having finally united with her soul, sending her into greater spasms of pleasure. Her eyes fluttered as flecks of drool dribbled from the sides of her lips, while a litany of incoherent phrases, grunts and moans escaped her throat, her mind smothered by Morgana's dark will.

As the former queen's body partook in its own damnation, Morgana pushed away Ingrid and summoned her staff, materializing it in her hands as she cast glowing runes in a circle around Adras. Ingrid looked down, unfamiliar with this kind of magic. "My Queen?"

Morgana smiled, enjoying how quickly Ingrid had started calling her by her proper title. "It is not enough, dear Ingrid, to make a slave. Sometimes a monster is needed...an ode to my power and majesty that will color my rule for all time."

"True." agreed Ingrid, ever the sycophant for even her Queen's most impractical ideas. Her eyes refocused on Adras' convulsing body, smiling as luscious moans were ripped from the woman's throat as her eyes rolled back into her head, her gorgeous teardrop breasts bouncing in time to her chain of climaxes.

Morgana had a deeper look into what was happening, seeing her creature expand and grow through her womb with its vile tendrils, spreading like cancerous roots and inundating her with its corrupting flesh. Her back arched as she lifted herself off the ground, shuddering with pleasure as the creature brought her under her control.

She writhed wantonly on the floor, her moans now accompanied with coos of orgasmic delight, her voice having lost the sharp edge of terror from before. As a former concubine she had thrown off her inhibitions long ago, but never her moral fortitude, her honest self ever trying to make a brighter future out of a darker past. Her crumbling spiritual goodness stood out to the darkness inside her, impelling the evil to make one last final conquest in a blast of insane pleasure.

A sob of ecstasy came from her mouth as another climax rocked her to her core, and with it came her lustful surrender to treachery. She shuddered to the soul melting bliss of multiple orgasms, her eyes fluttering as a demented smirk dawned on her face, her mind rendered blank from sexual bliss. Motherly kindness and right character were swept away in the waves of her passion, replaced with a burning core of sin and sadism, her soul now taking pleasure in only the most foul and debauched of acts.

Morgana flicked her fingers upon seeing most of the woman infested and without hope, now wicked enough to withstand the power of her magic. The runes around the writhing vixen flared and exploded in brilliant violet light, sending streams of pure evil rushing into her as she boiled over into her final orgasm, screaming into the sky with such lust that all the capital could hear her cry, were they not busy being slaughtered.

The light grew so blinding that even Morgana was forced to look away. The former queen became so saturated with magic her body began to levitate, her glowing form spinning within the ritual circle as her body and soul was rent apart and remade in Morgana's insidious spell.

When the dust cleared and the light dimmed, a creature that could only exist through sorcery stood before her. Her glossy black hair fell over her heavy breasts like the nymphs of old, her caramel-brown complexion gleaming in the moonlight as runnels of sweat trailed down her toned belly. But everything below the waist...was that of a spider. Adras flexed each of her new legs, running her hand along back, down the voluptuous spheres of her ass which rested atop her arachnid abdomen, smiling as she saw her stinger, dripping with aphrodisiac venom. A fanged smile revealed itself as she hissed in pleasure, reveling in the new changes and treachery that snaked through her formerly noble heart.