Kingdom of Night Melody, Pt. 01

Story Info
Queen Taenielle returns home.
1.2k words
4
1.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kingdom of Night Melody

FORTRESS OF THE QUEEN

A Palanquin covered in Golden sheets of velvet arrived, returning Queen Taenielle to her castle.

Taenielle had spent the entire day, surrounded by the Realm's greatest mages in the Central Chamber of Life. The combined magic of 128 mages lit up the Chamber when the young Queen fell into a deep sleep.

As the sun was setting. Dark's back tensed, he felt intense in this kingdom, as he was led towards the huge stone stairs. Upon arrival, the guard escorting him snapped back into position on the left side of the steps; his swift, deliberate movements and stony lack of emotion made Dark think of a moving statue.

He turned around and noticed a golden door, with two guards on each side, he walked towards it and pointed at it "Is your queen inside? I am here just to say hello, I am a good friend of hers" he said looking at the intimidating guards wearing as much gold as armor as the doors weight, they were the last thing anyone would dare to face on the battlefield, Dark laughed nervously.

Taenielle had been awake for nearly an hour now and had walked down to the kitchen and back to her Day Chambers. The Day Chamber was huge, 61 meters long by 36, with large windows to let the sun in and following the usual colour scheme of gold and emerald green.

Taenielle was facing the windows overlooking the Fortress grounds and the city surrounding the Castle. The Castle itself was built ten years ago after Taenielle led her armies against the Kingdoms of Tallos, The king himself was an old ignorant white man that enslaved her messengers and killed some of her people in the process, he highly believed he was a blissed one, now he lies in her chambers for months.

Taenielle was aware of approaching sounds, and somewhat concerned about the possibility of Tallos assassins showing up undetected. "Enter" she told Dark.

Dark walked in, trying to act normal as he approached her, there he saw the 'Jem' he used to know, he was amazed at how she looks, gasping almost loudly as his eyes went wide and his body almost jumped from the floor, he couldn't believe how 'different' he have imagined her, it was something he never imagined her would look like, he lightly shook his head barely indicating it but he mumbled to himself 'oh you gotta be kidding me...she's so good'

Taenielle moved with a newly rediscovered grace. The mages had not only restored her youth, to look 18 years old, but all her battle scars were gone, from her burnt arm to the two arrows that pierced her back armor, her skin smooth, almost baby like, her face shone with pure health nobody have even seen before on a human. Her hair was curly and black, running down to her butt.

Taenielle was much taller, and her new garments covered her large ample breasts, her tall legs can be shown from the side slits of her outfit whenever she walked, her long grateful toned arms were like beautiful tree branches, covered with beautiful bands and expensive rings.

Taenielle was standing by the windows, the setting sun casting an orange hue on the entire room.

A red haired woman, Trance was on the upper floor, watching and discreetly observing Dark for a minute before she disappeared from sight. It was usually hard to notice Trance when she did not watch to be seen.

Dark stood there, unsure if she noticed him or not, hell he wasn't sure if this young girl is her or not, maybe an official of hers or some sort, he was trying his best not to make any troubles, especially her GF which he doesn't know how she looks like, he assumed this young tall woman standing before him is either Jem or her GF. so he raised a finger as if he was standing in class.

"So, I was looking for a friend of mine, and I don't know if you guys know anything about Jem? Darkrevil? She knows me, I just came to say hi" he said looking around hoping anyone would answer him.

Taenielle turned away from the windows, "You are looking for me then" she stated, "It has been a while, Darkrevil"

He smiled and opened his arms, and was genuinely happy to see her "Jem! Nice to see you!" he paused and realized he shouldn't embarrass her in front of her subjects so he tried to still call her with formality "... sorry, Queen Jem, I reacted due my overjoyed, I hope you are doing well?" he said after he calmed down a bit.

Taenielle was well versed in diplomacy and warfare, but after the three year war against Tallos, all the injuries, victories and losses, she had grown somewhat annoyed with "Royal Rules"

Besides, today was the first day of the new young Queen. She was relaxed in his company, and feeling a little mischievous when she grabbed him and picked up his feet. Being super tall is great! she realized.

"Woah!!" he was easily pulled up by her, he was a bit shy from her reaction and smiled nervously as she grabbed him into her forearms "heeey~ it's nice to see you happy to see me, glad to see you as well" he said as he kept watching the shining glee on her face "umm how's life treating you?" he said while he is still being held by her.

"Things are looking up. I might have to deal with a few small diplomatic problems in the North. But, I feel like a new woman" the Queen Jem told him. "So, how is your Kingdom doing? At peace with the other Kingdoms?"

Dark rolled his eyes and scratched his cheek "well, besides women ruling! Things are doing great! Women can do lots of good things if they take control" he said, trying not to mention his role in that world, you can Say I am just a figurehead now, I know it's not fancy but it's for the better good, there is barely any wars going on there, maybe personal skirmishes yes but not a total war"

Taenielle smiled, "Women are usually in charge, in the background. Often, it is the mother of the King making the decisions. It is easier this way, we have to be sneaky most of the time. For whatever reason you are just a figurehead now, at least you are alive. I had the pleasure last week to drive a dagger into the heart of the Prince of Tallos."

"Wow... you are so dominant then, come to think of it, you even look intimidating, what a body you got!" He said looking at her cleavage "huge breasts too..."

Taenielle ran her hands over her huge breasts, the delicate velvet felt so amazing. "Really really big" she said. A few moments later, she ordered the guards to leave. The five guards left the room and locked the door.

Taenielle pulled down her top carefully. The slow motions of her hands caused her breasts to spill out. Puffy dark pink areolas presented themselves with pointy nipples.

The wordless hint was enough, Dark knew what she wanted from him. His eyes didn't leave her large breasts. She carried him to her bed chambers and started to pull his clothing off.

END!