King's Cross Cinema 2001

Story Info
Hooking up with a first timer in a gay cinema.
3k words
4.69
7.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on my experiences during my twenties when I first started to explore anonymous gay sex in the capital, but told from the perspective of one of those dirty old men who'd make me do terrible, wonderful things. Maybe now as a dirty old man myself, I feel more comfortable in this perspective.

I could tell he was a first-timer straight away. First time at this particular cinema was obvious from the way he looked around as he came through the double doors. First time playing this game was also pretty clear from the way his eyes widened at what was going on against the back wall. It was the middle of the afternoon and quiet, but several guys were getting each other off back there. I wondered if it would be his first time with a man. It was a distinct possibility.

The guy was young. He had student nerd written all over him. He was wearing jeans and T-shirt featuring some indie band I'd never heard off, but he wasn't selling the look. His hair was long in a way that suggested, not rebellion, but that no-one had dragged him to a hairdressers in a while. He was carrying a backpack with him, slung across one shoulder, his one minor concession to being cool. He was slightly below average height and slightly podgy. Not a looker then, but there's always something to be said for the firmness of youth. I found something about him adorable. Probably how nervous he was.

He found himself a seat near the front. No-one ever sits near the front, so he was on his own. He put his backpack on the neighbouring seat and started to stare intently at the screen. A couple of grainy Eastern European lads were engaged in the act of sodomy.

For the next minute, his face was looked resolutely forward. Then he chanced a single look back and immediately become embarrassed again. Thirty-second later and he did the same thing again.

The theatre wasn't busy, but he wouldn't be left alone for long. I decided to keep him company. I stood up from my seat at the back and moved to his row. I took a seat three across from him. He saw me coming and tensed, but did nothing. It was a free country after all.

I got my cock out. I've been around enough to know that I'm well above average -- maybe not in length but certainly in thickness. I'd been semi-hard just watching him, but this act of exhibitionism soon made it fully hard. I gently played with it, just enough to stay aroused.

I waited. His eyes had darted across when I'd unzipped and returned to me every so often, always to my crotch. For him, things were tense. For me, I was vaguely amused. Then, when he unbuttoned his own trousers and exposed himself, I knew I had him. It was the way he looked across to me immediately afterwards -- for the first time at my face and not at my crotch. I gave him a smile and his face just melted with the implied praise.

I watched as he started to touch himself. He grasped it between thumb and forefinger and started to jerk slowly. He wasn't a big lad there, but I liked what I saw.

I shifted my seat one closer to him. That startled him. He stopped what he was doing. For a moment, I was worried he was going to put it away entirely. I backed-off and made no further play for the next few minutes. He relaxed and returned to gentle stimulation.

There was a commotion at the back. One serial servicer had finished and as other the men were jockeying to be the next in line. The guy who had just cum grabbed his stuff and made for the exit. The lad watched him walk out. As the doors closed behind the man, he turned his gaze to me again for just a second.

"Sit here," I said, patting the seat next to me.

He gave a nervous half-smile and returned to watching the movie. The scene had changed to a sauna, but otherwise it was much as before. Crucially, I noticed there was no pause in him pleasuring himself. He was starting to go harder.

I leant across. "Slow down," I said whispered. "Plenty of time."

He didn't look at me, but his motions subsided a little bit.

"Good, good," I said gently and then I let him be a while.

I was now feeling confident I was getting somewhere. I stretched my arm out over the empty seat. This was noticed and I was rewarded with a longer glance that went first to my cock and then lingered at my face.

"Come over," I said.

There was another moment of indecision, but then he changed places. With my arm positioned as it was, he was already entering a half-embrace. I looked at him and he looked at me. I reached over with my other and touched his cock. I gave it a gentle stroke.

"Don't be nervous," I said.

He nodded nervously.

"I'm going to take good care of you," I promised.

I guided his hand to my cock. He felt its size, and gave it a little squeeze. He started to move his hand up and down, a bad hand-job. I stopped him, "It's okay, just keep it there." He stopped.

"Okay," he said. Good, we were now talking.

"You ever suck a guy's cock before?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"You're going to be good at it," I reassured him. "Now we can either do this here, or we can go to the back. It's a little cramped here, but more private."

He nodded. He shifted his hips round tried to get his head low over my seat. It was indeed cramped and he had to scoot back against the arm rest and push across into the vacant seat to get into position. Finally his mouth was hovering about an inch over my cock.

"There we go," I said, stroking his hair.

Then he moved down an inch and I was in heaven. It goes without saying that he lacked technique, but there's still something to be said for the virgin blowjob, all hesitancy and nerves. A pro will tease, but even their teasing can seem routine for both of you. Here I was teased by never knowing quite what he would dare to do next, how deep he would go. That there was a real possibility that he would simply get up and walk away, made it all the more exciting when he didn't.

My prediction was right though. He was a good little cocksucker once he'd gotten over the newness. After his exploratory phase of licking and gently working my around his lips, he took me in fully and his animal took over. He was soon sucking with rhytmn and depth, making lovely little slurping noises.

I must have hit him with a little bit of pre-cum because he suddenly, detached his eyes wide and his mouth full of something.

"It's okay," I said, "Spit it out."

He looked at the carpet. There were a million stains already on it, but still his manners kept him in check for a moment. Then, realizing he had little option, he leant over and let out a long saliva and semen mix.

"That's better," I said. He got back into position and this time, as he descended onto me, I took his head in my hand and pushed him down, just a little. I used this support to lean over a little into his seat and rub my other hand down his back. His jeans were already open at the front so it was a simple matter to slip behind his boxers and start to fondle his arse, even if this meant he was now being forced to blow me at an angle, his head pressed more against the arm-rest.

It was really his arsehole I was going for, of course. I took my time, so as not to scare him off, squeezing and caressing his bum. When the time was right, I gently ran a finger down and up between his checks and then rested it deliberately against his hole. His sucking slowed for a second but then when I gave a stronger dry poke, he redoubled his effort.

"Sweet little virgin hole," I said bringing my mouth down to his ear. "You want daddy to cum in your mouth, or do you want to see what it feels like to have this little hole stretched? No, it's okay, don't move. Just nod if you want to take things further."

With my dick inside his mouth, he nodded. There was no pause or hesitation.

"That's what I thought. Come with me." I pushed him up and buttoned up my cock back into my trousers. He did the same, our erections clearly bulging through. He took his bag with him, clearly there was something valuable inside. I led him to the front of the cinema. There was a firedoor slightly ajar and we pushed through it. We went down the stairs. Another fire-door, firmly closed, led to a side-alley, and above it was a frosted glass window that let in just enough light to be able to see by. Just before the exit, there was a little alcove that served as a semi-maintance room. I'd been keeping my eye on the door earlier, but was still glad to see it was unoccupied. People came here for a little extra privacy for some of the more vigorous activities.

The cinema thrived on anonymity, but here and now I felt the unspoken rules could be relaxed a little bit.

"How old are you, son?" I asked.

"Twenty," he replied.

"I'm Rob," I said. "I'm forty-seven. No, don't worry, you don't need to tell me your name. I just thought you'd like to know. Now, I'm clean and I'm tested and I guess that's not a problem with you, but we've got condoms here, because I'd hate to be responsible for you developing any stupid habits. So don't worry, that's all taken care of."

Nerves were building again and the lad looked up at me almost uncomprehending. I reached into my pockets and put the condom, some tissue paper and a small bottle of lube on a nearby box.

"Now, don't worry. I've been playing with twenty-year-olds down here and in similar places for nearly thirty years. You're in good hands. If it does all get too much, do say so. I will stop."

Rob nodded.

I leant in and kissed him. It was too tender for a sleazy dive, but he deserved it. Our chests were suddenly pressed up against each other, our cocks, still bound in clothing, jostled for space against the other.

I flipped him around. With his back to me, I kissed his neck hard, both hands going to his chest. We were about the same height, so my cock pressed very naturally into his buttocks.

"You're so beautiful," I said. I almost ripped the button of his jeans getting them down on the floor.

"Oh, God, I need this," he said. I started to rub his arse through his boxer shorts.

"I know, honey. I know." I pushed him down against the boxes. He reached down to remove his underwear before I could.

As I retrieved the condom and lubes, I saw an old guy standing at the top of the stairs. Of course, he was watching stroking his cock.

"Piss off," I mouthed. It was unlikely that he would, but the last thing I wanted was to spoil the moment. I'd at least established he wasn't welcome and that would keep him at bay for a while.

I worked some lube onto my fingers. Finding his arsehole again I worked my way round it, spreading the wetness liberally around. I then began to work at loosening him up a little, teasing and pressing into him.

I dropped my own trousers and pants and let my bare cock free. I pushed it between his legs, rubbing against his taint and the back of his balls.

This worried him. "No," he said suddenly.

I pulled my hands away from his arse. "Ssshh, shhh. Just be like this," I said resting my cock against his inner thigh. The cycle of tension and relaxation swung back low again. My hands went to his shoulders and my mouth to nibble on his ear.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" I told him.

"Oh, wow," he moaned. "It's great."

"I know, baby. I know. Uncle Rob is going to take good care of you. Now let's just open these legs a little bit." I reached down and parted his legs, pushing him further onto the boxes. I added a little more lube to my fingers and then, slowly but purposefully, started to work one of them inside.

"Just relax. No rush. No rush," I repeated as much for myself as him. I love having a guy helpless in front of me and I was burning to be inside him. I pulled out and went for two fingers, his sphincter tightening and then relaxing as I got them just a little way inside.

"Good, good," I said. "You're opening up nicely. Won't be long now." I stroked his back with my free hand. Now I was pushing that little bit harder and that little bit deeper.

I pulled out and wiped my fingers on tissue. "I'd like you to put the rubber on," I told him. "That way, you're not worried."

When he turned around, he had that look in his eye. The one that was thinking about whether or not we really needed it - a dangerous look that would get him into trouble. I passed him the packet and then the look was gone.

He seemed to know the basics of putting on a condom, though maybe not on another man. I guided him through anyway. A moment later and I was suited up and, with a few drops of lube smeared along the staff, we were ready. He doesn't ask, but assumes the same position as before.

I line my cock up with his hole. "Now, this will hurt at first, but soon it'll be wonderful. Trust me."

My first few experimental pokes didn't go anywhere, but suddenly the angles align and the third one pushed all the way into him. He let out a scream that I feared was going to have the whole audience down on us in a second.

"It's okay. I'm in. I'm in. We're doing it," I told him. He grunted.

My next few movements are gentle. He still gasped with each one. I pushed his arse down further and my cock up and this time the gasp is more of a moan.

"Didn't I tell you?" I said. "Doesn't it feel good?"

"Oh, fuck me daddy," he replies. I'd taken his prostate cherry and he was now mine.

That was the tricky part. I was still careful to keep a soft tempo and not to drive too deeply, but all the difficult parts were now behind us. He was getting a fucking and he was liking it. And to not only take someone's virginity, but have them so much into it...I was in heaven. I'd been playing with kid gloves, but now they could come off.

"You weren't sure about coming today, were you?" I say. My hips are moving rhythmically.

"No," he agrees. His arse is coming down to meet my thrusts.

"Even when you were here, you weren't sure you were going to do anything, were you?"

"No, I wasn't."

I double my grip on his shoulder. "And then, when I came over...you thought, if I'm going to do anything, it's going to be with him, but even then..."

"I was scared," he said. We're moving in time now. He's taken a breath with every thrust.

"Of course you were," I consoled. "It's scary. It's always going to be a little scary, even the hundredth time, but now you've felt it..."

"I need it," he finished. I'm now fucking him as I want, because he wants what I want.

"And your daddy is going to give it to you," I said. "Now, I'm going to cum in your arse, but I want you to tell me more about how much you need it."

"I do, I do...I...want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard and cum in my arse. Oh, God, your cock feels so good. I'm just...oh, I love you fucking so much. I feel like such a total slut..."

His words did the job. As my orgasm built I pushed into him harder. Hard enough to replace his filth with just a series of swear words. With the last three thrusts, I went deeper and deeper and words become noises. When I buried myself into him fully and start to unload my semen into the prophylactic, he screamed again.

I thrusted three more times, but less intensely. Then I pulled out and, grabbing some tissue, wrapped the condom quickly. He stayed lying over the boxes for a good half-a-minute before pulling himself up. I handed him some tissue and he wiped his behind.

"You okay, mate?" I ask.

"Err, yeah, sure," he replies, pulling up his trousers.

Having done the deed, my ardour had cooled. I was torn between aftercare and getting out of there. I reach up and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You were great. Really hope to see you around here again," I said.

"Thanks," he replied.

I made a show of checking my watch.

"Look, sorry, nearly four. I need to go," I turned to walk back up the stairs then regretted it. "Look, if you're heading out I can walk with you to the Tube station or wherever."

"Nah," he said. "I'm going to stay here for a while longer."

We walked back up the stairs and as I reach the exit, I see him dropping to his knees at the back of the hall.