Kingston Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
40s sub wife continuing her adventures with bbc.
2.2k words
4.26
29.4k
35

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One -- The Set-Up

Background -- Cheryl and Bill are a 40 something couple who have been in the swing lifestyle for nearly 20 years.

Bill recognized and groomed Cheryl's submissive sexual nature from the time the two met in their 20's. His efforts have paid off in many exciting adventures for them both.

While both are fit and attractive, Cheryl has worked hard to maintain her body and looks as she aged. She never fails to turn heads and she does love to dress to impress.

Paul is a divorced man their age whom they met online. He has dominant interests at least similar to Bill's with an inclination to the deviant.

He and Bill are in regular touch scheming new experiences for Cheryl. Bill views Paul as co-conspirator in having fun with Cheryl. In reality, Paul is a procurer of talent for a porn producer and escort service operator. His true interests are far more deviant than those he presents when he and Bill talk.

The three have met several times for great sex and Cheryl has most certainly fallen under Paul's spell.

On the two most recent meetings Paul introduced his good friend Patrick to their play. Patrick is a very large and very black former pro football player.

During his playing days Patrick made friends with people involved in the financing and production of pornography. After retirement he joined forces with James, a well-known producer of pornography.

James, a similarly very large and very black man, specializes in interracial porn and, over the last number of years, had been a leader in the growing market for mature women in porn.

Kingston Surprise -Part One -- The Set-Up

Cheryl could barely conceal her excitement as she drove to Kingston.

Over the last few weeks Paul and Bill had several discussions about her next adventure. They had not filled her in on any of the details except that it had been agreed she would go to Kingston on her own.

For the trip Bill bought her a red shelf bra and thong set and a very short red dress with a deeply scooped neckline. With the addition of mesh stay ups and high, high heels he knew the outfit would draw looks and compliments.

As usual, whenever a new sexual experience was imminent, Cheryl could barely control her excitement. She squirmed in her mini skirt and button blouse while driving. Bill had forbidden underwear making her nipples clearly visible through the material of the blouse and her pussy was swollen and wet as she contemplated Paul's plans for the evening.

Cheryl was trembling as she pulled into Paul's driveway. She grabbed two small bags from the car and walked quickly towards the door.

The door swung open before she could knock and there stood Paul in a silk robe with a huge smile on his face and a noticeable bulge at the front of the robe.

"Welcome Cheryl! Can you tell I am happy to see you finally arrive?"

Cheryl had no sooner put the bags on the floor than Paul had her head in his hands and was kissing her deeply. Cheryl's returned the kiss with passion. Paul took her hand and hurried towards his bedroom.

It was a blur of flying hands and throaty groans while the two showed how much they had missed each other. In seconds they were both standing naked beside his king size bed and panting as their very deep and open-mouthed kisses continued.

With a growl, Paul gently laid her on the bed and had his mouth instantly on her erect nipples. Cheryl's hands went to the back of his head as his tongue and teeth sent sparks from her nipples straight to her clit. She whimpered as he gently bit first one nipple then the other. Cheryl's hips were bouncing, lost in the lust of the moment. Paul kissed his way down her belly then moved between her legs, putting them over his shoulder as he gazed at her glistening pussy. With another growl Paul's mouth and tongue began their work on Cheryl's clit and pussy.

She was immediately crying out as his magic was making her so hot and causing a first orgasm to begin building. Cheryl pulled his mouth tighter to her pussy and squirted. Paul moaned and noisily lapped up the juices as quickly as he could.

Having had his fill Paul moved up her body ending in a very wet kiss that tasted of them both. While kissing Cheryl his very hard cock began separating her pussy lips and he slowly entered her.

Cheryl cried out again and squirted as another orgasm rolled through her. Cheryl kissed hard back and her hips began moving against Paul, trying to take him deeper each time. She screamed, "Oh God Paul, please fuck me, fuck me hard I need your cock so much!" as she began moving in earnest.

Paul needed no further encouragement and began slamming his body hard against hers.

The two were grunting and growling as their need for sex took over. The creaking of the bed and the sounds of pleasure filled the room as the raw sex scene exploded in passion. Soon they were both covered in sweat and thrusting against each other.

Paul's moans increased in intensity and his cock began to swell. Cheryl knew he was close and was glad because she was about to cum big time. Paul shouted out his release and slammed hard once more as his cock began to spurt hot jets of cum deep inside her dripping cunt.

Cheryl's orgasm rocked through as she screamed, "Oh yessssss, that's it, fill me with your cum!" Her legs wrapped around his hips and she pulled him close to take every drop.

The writhing on the bed continued for a few minutes and then Paul rolled off her and panted from the exertion.

Cheryl rolled over, kissed him then put her head on his chest. "Oh my God Paul you are amazing! I'm sorry I couldn't control myself but I needed that so badly."

Paul chuckled and patted her head, "Me too Cheryl, me too!"

Paul smiled to himself, his perverted mind thinking of all the activity in store for Cheryl this weekend. Every time he was with her, Paul gave thanks for finding such an insatiable sub slut. She had more than surpassed his fantasies. He knew her talents would be well enjoyed tonight.

Paul was getting hard at the thoughts and decided he should keep things moving so took her hand and led her to a sensual shower where they lovingly cleaned each other.

After gently drying her off Paul gave Cheryl a silk robe and the two headed to the kitchen for lunch.

Paul prepared a lovely lunch and then they sat at a sunny table catching up.

Cheryl couldn't help herself and began pestering Paul about his plans for the night.

He was coy, simply saying that they were going to meet some new friends and an old friend. Paul told her she would be the centre of attention and was sure things would meet with her approval.

His comments only increased her curiosity and Cheryl sought more information.

Paul chuckled and finally said, "OK Patrick has agreed to host us tonight. I understand Bill purchased a new outfit for the occasion. I can't wait to see it."

Cheryl giggled as a visual of showing off her new clothes to Patrick came to my mind.

Paul smiled when he saw Cheryl fade into fantasy and said, "Come on, I have some new movies that I think you will enjoy. I have your favourite wine and we can enjoy a fun afternoon. We have a couple of hours before we need to get dressed."

Paul took her hand and they walked, arms around each other, into the family room to watch the movies.

The first movie came to life on the screen as two gorgeous blondes in skimpy school girl outfits were walking along a sidewalk when a van stopped and directions were asked. Before they knew it they had been abducted by men in balaclavas and soon were in a house surrounded by black men.

The movie moved from one scene to another of the girls being taken from every direction by some of the biggest cocks Cheryl had ever seen. By the time the movie had ended the girls had come to love the situation and called their parents to say they were staying at each other's houses. The movie dissolved with the girls laughing and looking forward to spending the night being taken by these insatiable men.

Paul was pleased, although not surprised to see that Cheryl had been squirming on the couch throughout.

She looked up to Paul for a kiss as the movie ended. She giggled as she said, "Wow, those men had huge cocks and they sure did know how to use them!"

Paul chuckled, "You liked that did you?" then hugged her and kissed her back. "Let's see what this next one does for you."

In the next one a prim looking brunette met a handsome black man at a Christian retreat where they connected in their talk about spiritual things. The man was very attentive and soon had her laughing comfortably. She was more than happy to accept his offer to get together to talk more the next day.

Of course, when she arrived at his home, it wasn't long before he had fed her cookies and tea infused with hashish and she was floating and losing control. They were soon making out heavily and into his bed.

Mid-way through their lovemaking, the obligatory arrival of his friends turned the session into a non-stop gangbang. It was all recorded for posterity on various cell phones and the life of a new bbc whore had begun.

Cheryl couldn't help herself and moved closer to Paul while her eyes remained glued to the screen. As the movie ended, she virtually attacked Paul and kissed him very deeply. Cheryl's breath was ragged as she looked into his eyes.

Paul returned the kiss but then using his hands on her arms said, "Whoa Cheryl. We are going to have to get ready to go to Patrick's place. This will have to wait for later."

A whimper and moan escaped her mouth as he spoke. "But Paul, just a quickie?", she whined.

Paul chuckled and shook his head, "My aren't you the horny one! No, let's get dressed and we can do something about this later."

Paul walked them to his bedroom to dress.

As they walked, Cheryl was lost in the action from the movies. She couldn't see Paul's self-satisfied smile and couldn't read his mind. If she had Cheryl might have thought twice about going to Patrick's. What she didn't know was that Bill and Paul had chosen those movies for good reason.

Paul was pleased that the movies appeared to have more than done their job in preparing her for the activities to come. He encouraged Cheryl to get busy preparing her hair and make up.

Cheryl set about applying her makeup in a way that would make her sensuality obvious. As she finished, a shiver ran through her, realizing that with her transformed look she could easily pass for a hooker on a street corner.

With that thought Cheryl stood, excited to show Paul her new outfit. Before pulling the new dress on she pirouetted in front of Paul in the shelf bra, thong, stockings and heels. "Well Paul, does this meet with your approval?"

A low whistle and broad smile accompanied his words, "Oh my Cheryl, yes that is beautiful. I have no doubt that outfit will be well received!"

Paul's compliments made her feel so proud. Cheryl giggled as she pulled the red mini dress over her head. Paul's whistle showed his approval.

Standing in front of the mirror, shivers went through her when Cheryl saw her body very much on display. Her breasts were almost falling out of the low-cut top and the hem just came to the top of the stay-ups.

Cheryl knew she looked every bit a slut and felt herself getting so excited. That so familiar feeling of being on display and available to others was making her tremble and she knew she wanted anything Paul had in mind.

Paul smiled broadly as he took her in his arms and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Cheryl, you never cease to amaze me You would give a blind man a hard on! I know you will enjoy tonight. Are you ready?".

With a smile Cheryl looked deep into Paul's eyes, "Oh yes I am. You know I will do anything for you. I am yours to pleasure in any way you want."

With a filthy laugh Paul said, "Be careful what you say there my slut. This is going to be a special night. I hope you feel the same way when it is over." With that Paul took Cheryl's hand and they walked to his car.

Paul drove through an upscale neighbourhood along a street with many cars parked under the trees lining it. Cheryl's stomach flipped as they pulled into the sheltered drive of a beautiful Victorian home.