Kingston Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
40's sub wife finds herself accepting her new role.
4.8k words
4.4
14k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kingston Surprise -- Part Three -- The Reckoning

Background -- Cheryl and Bill are a 40 something couple who have been in the swing lifestyle for nearly 20 years.

Bill recognized and groomed Cheryl's submissive sexual nature from the time the two met in their 20's. His efforts have paid off in many exciting adventures for them both.

While both are fit and attractive, Cheryl has worked hard to maintain her body and looks as she aged. She never fails to turn heads and she does love to dress to impress.

Paul is a divorced man their age whom they met online. He has dominant interests at least similar to Bill's with an inclination to the deviant.

He and Bill are in regular touch scheming new experiences for Cheryl. Bill views Paul as co-conspirator in having fun with Cheryl. In reality, Paul is a procurer of talent for a porn producer and escort service operator. His true interests are far more deviant than those he presents when he and Bill talk.

The three have met several times for great sex and Cheryl has most certainly fallen under Paul's spell.

On the two most recent meetings Paul introduced his good friend Patrick to their play. Patrick is a very large and very black former pro football player.

During his playing days Patrick made friends with people involved in the financing and production of pornography. After retirement he joined forces with James, a well-known producer of pornography.

James, a similarly very large and very black man, specializes in interracial and zoo porn and, over the last number of years, had been a leader in the growing market for mature women in porn.

* * * * *

Paul woke early, smiling as he rolled out of bed watching Cheryl sleep soundly. She had to be so exhausted after last night's activities. He planned to let her sleep until 9:30 then rouse her in preparation for a day of enlightenment. Seeing that Cheryl had great promise as a mature film star and, at the very least, a great money-making party toy and escort, James had given him directions for continuing the subjugation of Paul's latest discovery.

James, after recognizing Paul's uncanny knack of finding submissive, white wives, had funded a state-of-the-art camera and sound system at Paul's rural home. There was no place inside or out that wasn't connected to the very best audio/video system. The system had proven its worth several times over the last few years providing James with amazingly profitable sluts.

Plans for today had been discussed in detail prior to the weekend. Paul went about getting things ready for Cheryl's awakening. He set the breakfast table with multi-grain muffins laced with hashish, cannabis butter and hashish infused herbal tea for Cheryl and identical food, but without the intoxicants, for him.

James had provided a beautiful, diaphanous robe for Cheryl to wear. It had but two ties at the bodice leaving the body of the wearer clearly visible.

James and Patrick were to arrive by noon and Paul was to be sure Cheryl consumed the breakfast in time to be impaired and finding herself ready for sex once again. It was planned that the four of them would watch some of the film from last night with the intention of having an intoxicated Cheryl ready for her continued descent into a life for their fun and profit.

Paul slid back into bed with Cheryl. Her sensual moan and the movement of her hips against his crotch demonstrated her continuing reaction to the pleasures from the night before. His hand gently caressed her breast as he slowly eased his raging hard-on into her still wet pussy. Cheryl's moans made it clear she enjoyed the contact and her hips began to almost immediately move against him. Soon the two of them were fucking hard and Cheryl was cumming non-stop.

As Paul moved on top of her, he saw that Cheryl's breasts and nipples bore the impact of the abuse they had taken. Love bites covered her breasts and her nipples were raw and swollen. He could only imagine the sensitivity of her cunt after being taken so many times last night.

Cheryl was fully awake now and totally lost in the lust of the movement. She kissed Paul deeply then cried out as another massive orgasm crashed through her.

The two lay panting and savouring the moment.

Without prompting, Cheryl gave Paul a deep, open-mouthed kiss and cried out, "I love you Paul!"

Paul responded similarly, all the while thinking, "This stupid bitch is hooked on this. She is a born slut and going to be an amazing money maker."

As they caught their breath, Paul gave Cheryl another kiss and told her she should get in the shower and get herself ready because James and Paul were coming by for lunch. He chuckled at her excited smile on hearing the news. Paul told her to shower, do her hair and make up in a way that would show what a sexy lady she was.

He said that he would leave a robe she was to wear on the bed for her. Paul chuckled again as she quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the shower.

While Cheryl got herself prepared Paul made the last preparations for breakfast.

Ripples of excitement were running non-stop through Cheryl's belly as she showered. She hadn't expected to see James and Paul again before she went home. As her hands touched her breasts and pussy sparks of pleasure/pain raced through her body from her nipples to her clit. Cheryl looked down and saw the love bites on her breasts and red, raw nipples. Seeing them brought back so many memories of last night. She couldn't suppress the moans that left her mouth while she touched her tender flesh, unwilling to stop.

Cheryl decided she needed to be ready for James and Patrick so, reluctantly, stop her self-pleasuring and left the shower. She had no idea that it wouldn't be long and she would be getting more pleasure than she could handle.

Cheryl was determined to look her best for James and Patrick. She opened her make-up case as she sat in front of the bathroom mirror. She gasped when she saw her reflection and the love bites that covered her neck. She had no recollection of how they got there but smiled, thinking how proud James and Patrick would be to see the marks on her neck and breasts. In reality, the marks made her feel the slut even more.

With continuing excitement, Cheryl set about doing her hair and makeup. A pleased smile came to her face as she gazed on her new look. Hair up and more make-up than she usually wore gave her a super sexual look that she knew would get the men's attention.

A ripple went through her as she picked up the sheer robe from the bed realizing she would be essentially naked in front of the others. That brought an even bigger smile to her face and she giggled as she twirled in front of a full-length mirror.

She had no idea that what she and Bill had naively believed would be a chance for her to have fun with their "friend" Paul was about to change. The next few hours would be the beginning of experiences neither she nor Bill had ever imagined. Today would mark the start of a life that would be beyond the control of either of them and one which, in perverse ways for each of them, would lead to incredible excitement and pleasure.

Proud of how she looked, Cheryl almost skipped out of the bedroom to the great room.

Paul smiled and looked her up and down. She looked incredible in the outfit and from the look of her hair and make-up she was clearly trying to look her sexiest for the coming visitors.

He gave her a hug and had her turn around for him. "Cheryl, you look incredible! James certainly made a wonderful choice in that robe! I know both he and Patrick will be pleased to see such a beautiful slut! I knew you wouldn't disappoint me after Patrick and I told James how much you loved to fuck!"

Paul was testing the waters calling her a slut and talking about what they had told James. That was part of the plan.

He chuckled to himself when he saw Cheryl blush and gush, "Do you think they will approve?" Cheryl had responded enthusiastically without hesitating over any of the language. It was clear she was excited to be seeing James and Patrick today.

Paul brought Cheryl to her chair at the table and offered her a couple of the special muffins, the "herbed" butter as he poured the "herb" tea into her mug.

Cheryl was ravenous after last night's activity and eagerly ate her breakfast as she nervously chattered on about her nervousness at the start of last night but her enjoyment of it. Paul chuckled when he had to add more butter to the plate, brew a second pot of tea and bring Cheryl a third muffin.

As the clock moved towards noon, with Paul's coaching and encouragement, her talk was becoming more excited and her descriptions of last night more and more graphic. Her smile broadened and her eyes sparkled as she seemed to be reveling in the recall.

Cheryl was oblivious to the changes in her mind and body as she ate. She put her dizziness and growing horniness down to the conversation and the anticipation of James and Patrick's arrival. Cheryl felt her nipples hardening and couldn't stop squirming as she and Paul talked. The excitement of the weekend, and the breakfast she had consumed, were making her feel naughty and sexy. She could feel herself getting wet with each remembrance of last night. Cheryl jumped when the door bell rang.

"We should go welcome our guests Cheryl", said Paul and he offered his hand.

Cheryl was glad for the support as she was unsteady on her feet but wearing a huge smile as they walked to the door. She shuddered as Paul opened the door to James and Patrick. Every visual from the night before was reinforced by the appearance at the door of two of the most handsome men she had ever seen.

James could not have been more pleased to see Cheryl enthusiastically smiling. She was all but naked with her robe gaping open and sheer. "Don't you look wonderful Cheryl!", said James as he quickly saw her glazed eyes and sloppy smile. His massive body quickly enveloped her in an embrace and he kissed her deeply. "We are so glad we could see you before you left Cheryl", said James as he slid his arm inside her gown and cupped her ass.

Cheryl couldn't help herself and a groan escaped her lips as she looked up and returned the kiss.

"After your wonderful performance last night, Patrick and I wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your abilities. You certainly love cock and fucking Cheryl! I have to say I have never known a woman with such an insatiable appetite for sex!" James used language he knew was crude and direct, wanting to see Cheryl's response. He smiled seeing her giggle and lean into him for another kiss.

"Thank you James! I can't believe what happened. I am still not sure it really happened!".

Paul almost laughed thinking, "Well sweetheart, you are about to see proof it did!".

James suggested the four of them find somewhere to sit and chat.

Paul took them to the back patio door and all went out to a large stone plaza overlooking acres of fields.

Cheryl felt so naughty, being almost naked in the company of three desirable men in the outdoors.

Patrick and James continued their direct references to Cheryl's body and her performance as Paul went in to get refreshments.

Cheryl's mind was in a whirl as the effects of her breakfast combined with her incredible need for more sex took over. She blushed and giggled as the two men talked about her shaved pussy dripping with cum, laughed and pointed out the love bites on her neck and breasts, reached out to stroke her so tender nipples and pussy and sought open-mouthed kisses. Cheryl was beside herself with all the attention. Her smile was broad and she easily fell into their embraces as her sore nipples hardened and she felt juices running down her thighs.

Paul returned with a tray holding four glasses of wine and a small plate with several rolled joints.

Cheryl was oblivious to any difference amongst the joints but the men all saw that several had darker paper because of the hashish oil that had been applied to them. Those also had marijuana inside while the others only had tobacco.

The conversation continued to be graphic as Paul took one laced joint and one faux joint and offered them to James and Patrick.

Cheryl and Bill had used marijuana in the past but were not regular users.

The men lit the joints and began sharing. The men were careful, through slight of hand, to make sure Cheryl always had the laced joint and encouraged her to take deep breaths with it.

Cheryl was so lost in the moment she did not realize a second joint had been lit for her. She was in another world.

The talk had become even more sexual and detailed references were made to her performance last night. Words like cunt, cock, cocksucker, cock crazy and slut were used non-stop by the men and Cheryl found herself easily using the same language and feeling so naughty and proud as she laughed in response to the crude comments and compliments from the men. She got even more excited as she referenced herself as a cocksucker and slut more and more in the conversation. Cheryl was responding to her near nakedness and the visuals created by the sex talk.

Seeing that her response was going according to plan, James winked at Paul and made an observation about Cheryl's raw nipples and talked about how they and her cunt must be sore after last night. She giggled but admitted that was true.

Paul, again according to the plan, said that he had some cream that would help ease the pain. He left and quickly returned with a cream that had pepper hot sauce mixed in.

Cheryl was so lost in the effects of the joints that when James and Patrick held her robe open and Paul applied the cream to her breasts and pussy she willingly offered access. Almost instantly the pepper in the cream began irritating Cheryl's raw flesh. In her drug induced state she couldn't control her body's shaking as a combination of mild burning and intense pleasure/pain raced through her.

James nodded to Patrick and Paul and said, "Let's all go inside. I have some great video for us to see."

Cheryl was totally lost in a drug induced fog and the sparks that were flying through her body. She happily allowed herself to be guided into the tv room.

James and Patrick helped an unsteady Cheryl towards the couch. Before seating her, James looked into her eyes and said, "I don't think you need this robe any longer." and reached to undo the ties and let it drop. Cheryl shivered under his intense gaze and felt so horny being naked. His voice became a little more firm when he said, "And you will wear this from now on."

Paul handed a rhinestone encrusted pink dog collar to James and he secured it to Cheryl's neck all the while staring intently into her eyes.

Cheryl couldn't help shivering when James then secured a matching leash to the collar and gave it a little tug.

James said, "Since you are such a wonderful slut, you need to look the part Cheryl. You must wear this at all times when you are with any of us and whenever else we tell you to. Do you understand?"

Cheryl, in her current state, had no clue of the implications of James stare and words. She shivered and quickly nodded a yes.

"Good girl!", said James and he took her face in his massive hands and gave her a deep, open-mouthed kiss.

Cheryl's return of that kiss and her groan were all the men needed to see to know she was falling deeper under their spell.

Patrick and James helped her sit on the couch facing the large screen tv and then sat one on each side.

Paul sat on a chair to the side, holding the controls for playing the film.

Cheryl couldn't keep her body from twitching as her nipples and pussy continued to feel the effects of the cream.

The men all smiled at each other and James nodded for Paul to start the movie.

Cheryl's head was spinning and she had to take a minute to focus on the action on the screen. Her eyes went wide when she recognized James welcoming her to the mansion. Her stomach flipped and, without realizing it, her pussy began secreting excessive fluid. She continued to try to focus as she saw James escorting her through the foyer. Her mind was trying to process all that she was seeing. When the film showed her entering a room full of black men she had a sudden realization. "Wwwwhat is this? How did you get these pictures? Now I know why you had me dress that way Paul!".

The men were prepared for a reaction and began a series of compliments about how great she looked, how impressed the men had been and talking about her amazing performance.

James softly whispered in Cheryl's ear as his hand moved to caress her body, "Hey baby, everything in my house is recorded. I wanted to be able to remember last night. You are such an amazingly sexual woman, I knew you would want to see yourself in action too." He turned her face to him and gave her a deep kiss as his fingers moved to twirl her super sensitive nipples in his fingers. He was pleased to hear a moan and feel her hand move to his neck to return the kiss. He smiled to himself. "This bitch is enjoying this!" James looked deep into her eyes and said, "Come on baby, lets see what a great slut you are!"

Cheryl couldn't stop a mini-orgasm from rolling through her when she heard James' compliment about her being such a sexual woman and then thinking of the excitement of last night all over again. "You should have told me that last night was being filmed James."

James chuckled to himself, "She is already over it!" After another deep kiss James said, "I don't need to tell you anything. What you need to know is you are an impressive woman and I want to enjoy you for my pleasure." Accompanied by a gentle tug on the leash James said, "Look baby, you are my slut now! I want you to watch your amazing performance and then think about the next time you will be enjoyed! Now turn and see what a sex star you were last night!"

Cheryl couldn't help herself as her stomach was again doing non-stop flips hearing James firm tone and his statement that she was going to attend similar parties in the future.

The three men all smiled when she turned quickly and gazed intently at the screen. They knew she wanted to see more.

James nodded to Paul and he lit another loaded joint and passed it to Patrick. Patrick took Cheryl's hand, kissed it, then put the joint in her fingers. All were pleased to see her eagerly take it to her mouth for a deep inhale. This was going better than they could have hoped.

Cheryl was operating on autopilot and it seemed the natural thing to do to accept the joint and enjoy it. Her eyes locked on the screen and she saw herself being introduced around the room. She found herself squirming as she recognized the leering looks the party goers. Knowing what was to come had her beside herself.

The men smiled at each other as Cheryl focussed on the screen. Her breathing rate had increased and she was smoking and squirming faster with each scene.

As the movie moved on to the all out use of her body, the action combined with the raw and pornographic language clearly heard on the film was boring into Cheryl's brain. Her pussy was swelling and gushing fluid while her nipples had hardened. With only a little nudging from James, Cheryl's hand moved to her pussy and began an ever more frenzied action on it. Cheryl was moaning as she touched herself while seeing herself collapse after James and Patrick took her. When she saw her final defilement while everyone watched she couldn't help herself and she came on her fingers.

Paul froze the video at her last coupling. Cheryl could not take her eyes off the image.

James got up from the couch and stood before Cheryl. With the leash in hand, he gave it a tug. "Stand up Cheryl!" His tone was firm.

In her drug fog and highly aroused state, Cheryl heard herself groan and moved to her feet. The feeling of the collar and leash pulling sent ripples of excitement through her.

12