All Comments on 'Kingston Surprise Pt. 03'

by hopalong48

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Soooo predictable, presumably the last scenes on the film consist of her and the guard dogs. Blackmail stories just don’t do it for me at all. It’s completely unrealistic there’s no way she would have been interested in sex at all that morning because she would have been sore. It’s a non erotic kind of pain. Tbh I skipped most of this chapter because the direction was obvious.

Not for me.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very entertaining. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A tad formulaic and..

..a bit bordering on 'rape' for me. The character would most likely not have complied without being drugged. That's clearly non-consensual and belongs in that category.

Although I'd much rather she 'loosened' up with just a drink or two. That's still a little forced but not as rape-y as being drugged!

Also.. for pity's sake try and keep track of who is in each scene. Paul seems to switch places with Patrick at least twice. Maybe try naming them with different initials next time.

timbrewulftimbrewulfalmost 3 years ago

not much. character confusion. drugs. to close to rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhopalong48@hopalong48
a mature couple still enjoying fun times after all these years. Cheryl is still very sexually active and, while the stories I write have been embellished in places, has had the adventures I write about.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES