Kingston Surprise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James eyes bore into hers. "You are an amazing slut Cheryl. It was obvious last night that you want to be performing sexually for anyone who wants you. Are you a slut who needs to be naked and who needs to be used by others?" His stare continued while he saw Cheryl's body shiver. He smiled a perverse smile, "Well Cheryl, are you a cock hungry slut?" James continued his stare but smiled to himself watching Cheryl shiver again. He gave the leash a tug and said, "Answer me Cheryl."

Cheryl felt the fire in her body as the images of the film and James commanding words impacted her. Blushing furiously, Cheryl looked at James and said, "Yyyes James, I am a slut. I do need hard cock."

With her admission, James looked from Cheryl to Paul and motioned for Paul to come over. With Paul standing in front of Cheryl, James pulled a huge wad of bills from his pocket. With a filthy laugh, James continued his stare and said, "You see this Cheryl? This is the money we made from selling your slutty ass at the party last night. Paul told me what a cock hungry bitch you were and he was right. Paul, here is the money I promised you for getting this slut for me."

With that James peeled off eight $100 bills from the roll and handed it to Paul. James looked back at Cheryl and said, "Just so you know I appreciate what a great job you did last night, here is $200 for you. You are my whore now Cheryl. Understand?" Holding the remaining wad of bills in front of her he said, "And this $4000 is my profit from last night!"

Cheryl was beyond wondering about what James had just said. Her breathing was coming in ragged breaths and the last shred of restraint left her when she pleaded, "James, please, I need a fuck so badly! Can I please have your hard cock! ".

James held the $200 in front of Cheryl, looked hard at her, and said, "Well Cheryl, are you my whore now?"

Cheryl was shaking in front of them. She knew taking the money was wrong, made her a whore but she needed to fuck so badly, she grabbed at the money and shouted, "Yes James, I am your slut and your whore! ".

Seeing her capitulation, James let the leash drop and put the money in Cheryl's hand. He reached both hands to grab her nipples with his fingers. Looking evily at her, he pinched then twisted her sore nipples and said, "You can have my cock if you tell me you are mine to use."

Cheryl was in such need and the sparks of pleasure/pain that James was inflicting were driving her over the edge. "Yes James, I am yours to use. Please let me have your cock."

James laughed at her need, "OK bitch, time for us to use you again!" With that he gave an extra hard twist of her nipples then took the leash and harshly pulled her towards the bedroom.

The next hour was a non-stop assault on Cheryl's body. All three men had her at least once and every hole was filled more than once. When the men could go no more, they all lay panting on the bed.

Cheryl was exhausted but in heaven. Her body burned from the abuse she had just endured but she could not have been happier.

James rolled onto an elbow, looked at Cheryl, and said, "Since you are my whore now Cheryl, you are going to call Bill and tell him you won't be coming back tonight. I have some plans for you that will need another day or two."

Cheryl, with a startled look said, "But James I have to work tomorrow."

James looked hard at Cheryl. "Cheryl, you won't be going to work tomorrow. You will call in sick. Do you understand?".

A combination of excitement and fear about James' plans rippled through her. "But James, Bill is expecting me."

James reached over and took one of Cheryl's nipples in his fingers. With a cruel pinch and twist he looked into her eyes. "You will call Bill and also call in sick. Do you understand? Paul will talk to Bill after you do and let him know why you won't be home."

Cheryl whimpered at the nipple torture and looked at James. She said, "Yyyes James, I will call Bill and call in sick. " Cheryl's stomach was doing flips as she spoke.

Paul quickly dialed Bill's number and handed the phone to Cheryl.

"Hi dear. Yes I had a good time this weekend. Yes, I can't wait to tell you all about it. But dear, I won't be coming home today. James has asked me to stay for another day. No dear, I don't know why but he said I must stay over. That's right, he said I must stay over. Don't worry dear, I am OK. I am not being forced to stay. Yes dear, I know, I will call in sick for tomorrow. Don't worry, everything is fine, I will be safe and looked after. Paul can talk to you if you have any questions. Please understand Bill and let this happen. I love you sweetheart. I promise I will make it up to you when I get home. OK darling, bye for now. Here is Paul. ".

"Hi there Bill, Paul here. Yes, everything went well this weekend. Hey, don't worry about Cheryl staying over. She was so incredible that James feels he needs to explore more uses for Cheryl. I know that wasn't part of what you and I talked about but things have changed Bill. James thinks Cheryl has great potential in porn and other aspects of the porn industry. Well Bill, to be honest, it doesn't matter what you think or want. We have such hot film and pictures of Cheryl in action that there would be no question in your boss's mind that she is an extraordinary slut. If you want him to see that stuff I can send it tomorrow. No Bill, I am not kidding. You wanted Cheryl to enjoy her sub side and she sure is! There is no negotiating here Bill. We will not harm her in any way but she will be here until we send her home. You can be as pissed off as you want but that is the way it is Bill. OK, I will call again tomorrow to fill you in. Yes you can say good bye to Cheryl."

"Hi darling. Yes, I know this is a change of plans but it is what James wants. Yes dear, I am fine. I have no idea what is happening tomorrow but I will call you when I can. Yes dear, don't worry. I love you too. Bye."

James looked over at Cheryl, pleased that she had clearly accepted that she wasn't going home today. She didn't know that it would be a few days before they let her return to Bill but she would find out soon enough. "Good girl! You are a good slut Cheryl. I am glad you are so looking forward to staying over. Go call in sick, then shower. Paul is going to bbq supper for us.

Cheryl quickly called to report her absence from work tomorrow. When James gave her ass a slap her stomach did a flip and she hurried to the shower.

12