Kingston Surprise Pt. 04

Story Info
40s sub wife is introduced to potential benefactors.
8.4k words
4.58
7.3k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 -- Introductions begin

The scheming men were pleased to see Cheryl arrive for supper wearing only heels, her next to nothing sheer robe and rhinestone collar and leash. She was beyond blushing and smiled radiantly at the three.

"Damn girl, you are an incredible sight!", said James. He enveloped her in his massive arms and body and gave her a very wet and very deep kiss. James chuckled to himself, "This bitch is going to make me a ton of money. She is so far into this already she has no idea what lies ahead."

Cheryl melted into his arms and responded equally aggressively. Her mind was a whirl. Making those phone calls to Bill and to work had somehow sent her into a sexual frenzy of anticipation reflecting how well she had been used in the last twenty-four hours. She was quivering in anticipation of what might come next. Any lingering effects of wine and cannabis had long disappeared. Cheryl was totally into the feelings racing through her. Her new reality excited her beyond belief.

The four of them enjoyed a quick supper provided by Paul. Throughout supper the talk was not the least bit subtle as each of the three men made comments that became increasingly crude. Cheryl couldn't help herself when the words saturated her brain. She found herself responding in equally crude terms. The men took in the sight of her squirming on her seat and her hardened nipples knowing she was totally into the moment.

James looked at Cheryl and said, "You go pack your bags. You will be staying with me tonight. I need to have more of you! Hurry now, we have lots to do before this night is over!" With a giggle Cheryl quickly went to get packed.

James looked over at Patrick and winked. He could see Paul was upset that Cheryl would not be staying at his place tonight. "Don't worry Paul, you will get to sample more of this hungry slut but I have some plans that will push her further still. I want it to be clear to her I am in charge."

Paul glumly nodded and unenthusiastically said, "Sure, no problem James. We will have lots more fun with this one. She is so naïve and super horny at the same time."

With that, James made a quick phone call telling someone named Rick that he would be there in 30 minutes. Other parts of the conversation showed that James had done some pre-planning already with Rick.

Patrick and Paul looked at each other and smiled. Rick English was the manager of one of James' sex boutiques. It sold a range of sexy clothing as well as toys. He provided a lot of the clothing worn in the films James made and for the escort service James had a share in. They knew Cheryl was going to get a chance to select a new wardrobe tonight. She had no idea the purposes she would be getting the clothes for.

Cheryl was soon back holding her two bags and dressed in her red party dress from the night before. Her smile was huge and the men could see she was beside herself with excitement. They were all pleased to see that she was still wearing her pink rhinestone collar and leash. Clearly she was under James spell, willingly offering herself as his slut.

"OK girl, time to get going. Patrick will drive your car to my place and make things ready for our arrival. You and I are going shopping my dear! You don't mind getting some new things do you?" smiled James.

Cheryl's eyes went wide and she giggled, "What girl doesn't want to get new things James?"

After giving Paul and Patrick big kisses, Cheryl rushed to James side and put her arm through his as they left Paul's house.

Patrick picked up her bags and headed for the door.

James helped Cheryl into his car then headed towards the sex boutique with a smile that expressed an evil intent. As they drove James kept up the crude talk that had been occurring at supper. Without much effort on his part, he had Cheryl sucking his hard black monster cock all the while twisting and pulling at her erect nipples. The sparks of pleasure pain coursed down to Cheryl's clit. She moaned and moved her hips as she sucked like a woman in fear of losing what she needed most. As they approached the store, James chuckled and patted her on the head, "OK slut, take it easy. You will have lots of time to suck cock later. Put me back together so we can go into the store."

Cheryl whimpered at having to stop her homage to that lovely cock but did as she was told. She hungrily licked her lips and reached down to tenderly put James beautiful cock back into his pants. She leaned up to give James a wet kiss. As she did, she saw them pull into a strip mall. Her stomach was doing non-stop flips when they stopped in front of the Eros Sex Boutique. Somehow she knew she was about to have more thrilling experiences. The old Cheryl would have been embarrassed but the one that sat in the car couldn't wait to do anything James had in mind.

Cheryl's mind was a whirl when James opened her door and took her leash in his hand and pulled. "Welcome to your next adventure slut." The feel of the tug made her squirt and she smiled broadly as she left the car.

Cheryl strutted as James pulled the leash. She almost hoped people would see her.

The store was normally closed at this hour but as James and Cheryl came to the door it was opened by a handsome, 50 something white man.

"Hi James", he said as James led Cheryl into the store. "And you must be Cheryl! I am Rick. So pleased to meet you. You are even more stunning than James described."

Cheryl couldn't help blushing at the compliments and she mumbled her thanks. At the same time her eyes were going around the store looking at a wide array of clothing and toys.

"So Cheryl, I hear you are going to need some clothes for all James has in store for you. Well, I am sure we can find lots that will make you look even more delectable!"

Rick walked them to the back of the store where Cheryl was surprised to see a petite, blonde woman with a beautiful body and many tattoos. "Cheryl, I would like to introduce you to Cindi the assistant manager. She knows our stock better than I and also has a good sense of what a woman wants. Cindi offered to stay late tonight to help with the selections."

Cheryl couldn't help blushing under the very direct stare that Cindi gave her. "Hhhi Cindi. Nice to meet you." Cheryl had no idea yet how intimate Cindi would be in the process of trying on outfits.

"Well Rick, Cheryl is an amazing lady who is going to be doing film and escort work for me. She looks sexy in most anything but I would like to see her in some of the clothes like you have provided before.", said James.

Shivers went through Cheryl as the reality of James words triggered in her brain. "What have I gotten into?", she wondered. Even as she realized what lay in store she couldn't stop her nipples from hardening and knew her pussy was soaking. There was something about James that had made her happily call Bill to say she wouldn't be coming home tonight. She was totally under James spell and the feelings he brought out in her were making her want to do anything to please him. Cheryl couldn't help herself and gave James a quick kiss, "Oh baby, you say the nicest things!"

"OK gorgeous, let's start by seeing all of that amazing body!", said Rick enthusiastically. He and Cindi had been through this routine several times with James in the past. The women were always white and usually mature and married. James charms always seemed able to make the ladies enthusiastic but this new one seemed to be more taken by James than any other and, as an added bonus, had a much nicer body than any of his previous conquests.

Cheryl blushed a beet red and looked to James for reassurance.

Chuckling to himself, James thought, "Damn, this bitch really is hooked. This is going to be another fun night!" He knew the security cameras throughout the store would record most of the fun but he pulled out his cell phone to capture it for himself. "Go ahead slut, I promised these two a treat. Don't disappoint me!"

Cheryl shivered again as she realized James had promised Rick and Cindi a show. She giggled and turned toward the other two. Looking them in the eyes she reached behind to unzip her dress enough to let it fall at her feet. Cheryl stood before them in her shelf bra, thong, stockings and heels. With a twirl she turned around giving them a full view. While turning she didn't notice the gleam in Cindi's eyes or see her wet her lips with her tongue. Rick could feel his cock stirring while watching Cheryl slip so easily into slut mode.

Cheryl reached behind to unclasp her bra and, with a smirk, let it fall to the floor. She was so proud of the size of her breasts and how firm they had remained. As if to tantalize she put a hand under each and pushed them together while staring at Rick and Cindi. Sparks of excitement were racing through Cheryl at this point as she felt herself quickly overtaken by the need to perform and be on display. She turned and bent over at the waist while sliding the thong down over her hips and to the floor. Her smooth and very wet pussy was easily seen by Rick and Cindi. Cheryl was giving them their own special dance! After kicking off her heels Cheryl used a nearby stool by putting first one foot then the other on it to roll down her stockings. As she did she intentionally opened her legs to give the two a view of her swelling lips. With a beaming smile she sauntered over to stand in front of Rick and Cindi, saucily put her hands on her hips and said, "Well, is this amazing enough for you?!"

Rick and Cindi both laughed at her wantonness as their eyes feasted on Cheryl's amazing body. Cindi moved forward and gave Cheryl a quick kiss on the mouth as she put her arm around Cheryl's waist. She said, "Come on Hun, lets go find some things that will show you off to your best!"

Cheryl giggled and eagerly allowed Cindi to guide her to the clothing area. She was unfazed by the feel of Cindi's hand slipping down to caress her ass or by Cindi's graphic compliments about Cheryl's breasts, ass, belly and shaved mound as they walked. She smiled broadly, feeling so exited at the prospect of finding some provocative clothes.

Rick and James chuckled knowing Cindi would have Cheryl ready for more fun by the time the clothes were chosen.

Cindi had Cheryl modeling a range of very provocative wear, all the while caressing Cheryl's body while helping with the fittings.

It wasn't long before Cheryl was responding to Cindi's touches sending sparks rushing through her. Cheryl even moaned when Cindi added to the pleasure by giving her wet kisses. Watching Cindi remove her own clothes while Cheryl modeled seemed the most natural thing to do. The touches and kisses became more urgent and even originated by Cheryl at times. Cheryl could barely contain her excitement as the energy of the moment rose.

Somehow, several outfits and some lingerie were decided upon. Cindi took Cheryl's hand and the two walked back to where Rick and James stood talking. She and Cheryl proudly held up the chosen clothes and received enthusiastic compliments and approval from the men.

James laughed and said, "There must be $500 to $600 worth of things there Cheryl! How do you plan on paying for them? I know you have the $200 I gave you but you will have to somehow make up the difference to Rick and Cindi!" His wink made the intention of his question clear to Cheryl.

Cheryl felt a shiver go through her when James' clear intent hit her. She was so overwhelmed by her own needs as she looked from Rick to Cindi.

Without hesitation she laid the clothes down and went to Cindi to give her a very open and wet kiss, all the while caressing Cindi's breasts. She then turned to Rick and gave him an equally hot kiss. As she finished the kiss, Cheryl slowly dropped to her knees in front of Rick and reached to unbuckle his pants and pull out his hardening cock. She tantalized him with her tongue as she licked the length of his cock and its head. As she did, Cindi brought a chair behind Rick for him to sit on. Once sitting and with Cheryl enthusiastically sucking on his cock Cheryl's body now was positioned for easy access from behind by Cindi. Cindi secured a large black strap on dildo, lubed it and, now kneeling behind Cheryl, easily slid the dildo into Cheryl's wet and open pussy.

A loud moan filled the room when Cheryl felt the huge cock fill her. She couldn't control her body as it began moving back against Cindi or her head as she began a more rapid sucking of Rick's cock. Her breasts were swinging wildly below her and orgasm after orgasm raced through her.

James couldn't have been happier at how easily Cheryl was slipping into slut mode. She clearly had no trouble offer her body as a means of payment. She really was going to be a money maker! He recorded all of the action on his cell phone for possible inclusion in future online programs.

An ear shattering scream erupted from Cheryl when Rick came in her mouth, triggering her own massive orgasm. She hungrily swallowed every drop as Cindi finished her use of Cheryl's pussy and removed the strap-on.

Cheryl was panting on all fours as she looked up at Rick and smiled as his slick cock slid from her mouth. "Will that be enough in payment for the clothes?".

There were laughs all round and Rick looked at James. "Damn James, this one is something special! I haven't had a blow job like that in ages.

While cleaning the dildo Cindi said, "Cheryl, you have got to come by again. You and I need to have some more quality time together."

Rick rose and offered Cheryl his hand to help her stand. Cheryl smiled proudly as she looked at James. Rick said, "You can consider your bill paid in full Cheryl."

James was happy to see Cheryl's performance and pride. He owned three adult stores so could easily afford Cheryl getting the clothes at no cost to her. At this rate, she would be making him so much money she could have all the clothes she wanted. He said to Cheryl, "Come on baby, get dressed. Its time to head home."

A shiver went through her in anticipation of spending the night with James. Cheryl quickly put her bra thong and red dress back on then took the bags of clothes that Cindi and Rick handed her. Giving them both a quick kiss she giggled and happily followed James out of the store.

James gave Cindi and Rick a thumbs up as they departed. The two of them had once again swept a hungry slut off her feet. Both would be getting a bonus this time for sure.

Once in the car, Cheryl leaned across and gave James a big, very wet kiss. "Oh James, that was amazing. Thank you for bringing me here!"

James patted her thigh saying, "Baby, you deserve the best. You keep on performing like that and you will make us both very happy! OK, lets get home. We are both tired and you have a big day coming tomorrow."

James headed the car homeward and Cheryl was fast asleep in her seat within minutes.

Cheryl was startled awake as James roused her and helped her out of the car, now parked in the massive garage at his mansion. It took a moment for her to realize she had slept the whole way. "I'm sorry James. I must have been more tired than I thought."

"That's OK baby. You have earned the rest. You are the most naturally talented woman I have come across. You keep performing like you have over the last two days and you will be able to have all the beauty sleep you need!"

Cheryl blushed and beamed with pride at James words. She couldn't believe that it had only been two days since she had first met James. She felt so comfortable and totally infatuated with James. It was clear there would be no further need of alcohol or cannabis for her to do all she could to please James. Cheryl was lost in her submissive nature and was all James' to use in whatever he wished.

James helped with the bags from the store and, ever the gentleman, guided Cheryl into the house and up the stairs to the huge master bedroom.

"Why don't you go have a shower then hit the hay. It is late and you are clearly tired. We have a big day tomorrow and I want you to be well rested. We are going to meet two of my partners tomorrow and you will be auditioning for them. There is a robe in the bathroom for you. I will be back after a while. Don't wait up for me. We will have time to play tomorrow."

With that, Cheryl gave James a big kiss then turned to the bathroom. A shower would feel so good and the bed would feel even better.

James left the bedroom to finalize details for tomorrow. Karli and Kawhi were a married black couple in their late 40's who had become wealthy in the escort and porn industries. Both were well educated and presented a very sophisticated image of humble wealth. They were themselves very sexual and, while James had shared the video of Cheryl in action, he knew well that they would want to sample Cheryl's talents for themselves.

After an hour of tidying up plans, James headed upstairs. He chuckled when he saw Cheryl naked and sound asleep in the super king-sized bed. He enjoyed his shower then snuggled his massive body against Cheryl and, as she moaned and moved against him, he joined her in a deep sleep.

James awoke with a moan the next morning as Cheryl sucked his massive black cock to hardness. His large hands went to her head and said, "Jesus baby you are insatiable and the best cocksucker I have ever known!" He began to fuck her face, pleased to hear Cheryl groan as he took control. With something resembling kindness, he gradually began pushing his cockhead against her throat. As Cheryl fought against gagging his cock began sliding further down her throat and, between them, established a rhythm soon had them both on the edge of orgasm. James felt his ejaculation blast from his cockhead and slammed his cock as far as he could into Cheryl's throat.

For her part Cheryl couldn't believe the orgasm building inside her and just from sucking cock. She was in total oblivion feeling more fulfilled and sexually alive than she could remember. Cheryl swallowed with relish as her eyes met James' with a look of unbridled lust. With a great intake of breath, Cheryl let James shiny cock slide from her mouth. Strings of saliva and cum joined the two of them. She lewdly licked her lips then slid up James body and gave him a deep kiss. "Oh baby, you are so good for me. You make me feel like I never have before."

James responded to the deep kiss, realizing how much she was into the experiences they had shared. He knew she was a natural talent who truly loved sex. There was no doubt he had discovered a gold mine as well as an incredible lover for his continuing pleasure. With a pat on her head he said, "You are amazing Cheryl. We are going to have some amazing times together. Now go get yourself cleaned up and come downstairs for some breakfast. We are going to meet some good friends of mine. I do believe they are going to be your good friends soon to."

With a giggle of anticipation Cheryl jumped from the bed and headed to the bathroom. James rolled out of bed, put on a robe and headed down to get breakfast going.

After a full breakfast, James brought Cheryl back to the master bedroom where he laid out the clothes for the meeting with Karli and Kawhi. Cindi had done well again in finding clothes that would expose a woman's body. James selected a beautiful turquoise halter mini dress. It had no back, cut all the way to the rise of her ass. The front were simply two broad strips of fabric that would cover the front of Cheryl's breasts but leave the sides of them visible. Its length barely covered her ass. With the matching turquoise platform heels, Cheryl would be stunning. With a smile, James told Cheryl to get dressed and he headed for a quick shower.

Cheryl was trembling as she slid off her robe and began getting dressed. With no underwear included in the wardrobe she knew her body would be on full display. It excited her to know that she would be meeting James' partners today dressed so scantily. There was no doubt in her mind that she would be expected to have some kind of sex again and that thought had her nipples harden and her pussy get very wet. Her mind now fully accepted her needs and the control James had over her and Cheryl found herself anxious to get the meeting.