Kingston Surprise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James emerged from the shower, went to his closet and quickly put on a tight-fitting blue golf shirt, black slacks and loafers. Entering the bedroom, he saw Cheryl gazing at her look in the mirror. With a quick whistle. "Damn girl, you look incredible! You are going to make a lasting impression on Karli and Kawhi the minute they see you!" With that he took Cheryl in his arms and gave her the deepest kiss imaginable and he was rewarded by her intense return of the kiss and a sensual moan from deep in her throat. "Come on baby, we can't keep our friends waiting!" His arm went around Cheryl and cupped her ass as the two of them left the bedroom and then the house.

Cheryl couldn't conceal her excitement and leaned into James. She was more than ready to get on with the day and for whatever laid ahead.

James helped her into the car and smiled when he saw full views of her breasts and cunt. Cindi had done a great job of selecting something that left no doubt that Cheryl would be on full display and clearly available for others.

As it turned out Karli and Kawhi's huge home wasn't too far away on another very private lot with trees and shrubs offering complete privacy from the street. James pulled into the circular drive and stopped in front of the massive double entry doors. He helped Cheryl from the car and was pleased to see she made no effort to shield her cunt or breasts from view. In fact, she looked into his eyes and with a wicked smile, she improved his view if that was possible.

At the ringing of the doorbell, both doors were swung open by two muscular, handsome and very black young men in their 20's. James extended his hand to each and said, "Malcolm, Martin so good to see you again. I assume your semesters have gone well. I see both of your teams really made a noise in their conferences!"

Both returned the greeting and accepted the compliments. The young men were on athletic scholarships, one for basketball and the other football. On break from school, they were home helping their Mom and Dad with the family business.

"Guys, I would like you to meet Cheryl. She is one of the most amazing ladies I have had the pleasure to bring to your Mom and Dad for consideration. Cheryl, this is Malcolm and Martin."

With that the very polite men offered their hands. Malcolm said, "Cheryl, so nice to meet you. We have had the pleasure of seeing your video from the other night. I must say you are a natural in front of the camera and you clearly know how to enjoy yourself! I know Mom and Dad can't to meet you."

Martin, with a bow, swept his arm and said, "Please follow us out back. Mom and Dad are waiting in the garden."

Cheryl could barely contain her excitement. If possible, this house was even bigger than James'. The sight of the two young men had set her heart racing, Their good looks and large bodies had her pussy dripping already.

The four of them passed though the house and out onto a large patio with elegant furnishings. A large fish pond surrounded by semi tropical plants was the back drop to the seating area where a tall, well-built black man and a statuesque, equally tall black woman waited. Both rose to greet them. Hearty handshakes were shared by the men and James gave Karli a warm hug.

"Karli and Kawhi, I would like to introduce you to Cheryl. As I said to the boys, she is one of the most amazing ladies I have ever brought for you to meet. Cheryl, this is Karli and Kawhi."

Cheryl moved forward to shake hands but was quickly enveloped in a bear hug by Kawhi. Shivers went through her as his hand cupped her ass and brought her close. "So nice to finally meet you Cheryl. I must say that after seeing your first video, Karli and I think there is so much potential in you!"

Cheryl found herself blushing at the compliment and personal way she had just been hugged. "Ttthank you Kawhi," she stammered as she looked into his glistening eyes.

With that Karli drew her into another hug but this time while giving Cheryl a warm, wet kiss. "You are even more gorgeous in person Cheryl. I know we are going to get along very well!"

With the introductions complete, the six of them all sat and shared small talk. The five others carried the conversation, catching up on school and other ventures while Cheryl sat observing things almost in a blur. She knew her body was on full display and that excited her. Other than seeing an occasional appraising look from the others she didn't feel anything unusual and soon relaxed listening to the chatter.

Karli looked over at Cheryl and said, "Cheryl dear, James, Kawhi and I have some business to discuss for a few minutes. I know Malcolm and Martin want to take you on a tour of the house while we do." Then, "Boys, I know you have been looking forward to showing Cheryl the wonders of our home. Would you mind giving her the tour?" Her broad smile made it clear this was going to be the deluxe tour.

Seeing Karli's smile and catching the innuendo in her voice, Cheryl shivered at the thought of what might be in store. She took Malcolm's waiting hand as he helped her from her chair and the three of them began walking towards the house.

"Don't feel you need to rush boys. We have lots to talk about," Karli said. With that Cheryl and the boys disappeared into the house.

James, Karli and Kawhi chuckled and made crude comments about what was in store for Cheryl as they watched the three others go into the house. This had become their standard first audition for women James brought to visit. They did have business to discuss but, after seeing the video, there was no doubt in Karli's and Kawhi's minds that Cheryl was an incredible talent. Decisions needed to be made about scripts for her first movies, speciality markets and distribution plans. Whether Cheryl would become one of their high end escorts at some point was another matter that needed discussion.

Clearly, the intent of Bill and Cheryl to add some spice to their sex lives was becoming so much more. While James, Karli and Kawhi were much more thoughtful and sophisticated than many in the porn industry, they were also shrewd business people who ultimately viewed the women they recruited as sources of income, not unlike the reality of the standard movie scene. Cheryl had a huge upside and could become a sought after commodity very quickly. On top of it all, she seemed like a lovely, unaffected person who would actually enjoy the opportunities that lay ahead.

The house tour took on a sexual tone from the start. Both Malcolm and Martin were most complimentary but their tone was clearly provocative. "Damn girl, that is one very hot dress! It shows off that incredible body well!" "Lady, those tits are awesome. Them moving like that is turning me on!" "Mom said you are her age, Damn it, that body belongs on a twenty year old!" "You looked incredible in that video from James' house. The grand finale was the hottest I have ever seen!"

Each comment increased Cheryl's heart rate and she found herself blushing with increasing need. The two handsome men had the right combination of charm and sexual energy to cause her mind to wander to sexual things. She found it increasingly difficult to focus on walking through the house until she found herself in a large bedroom overlooking the back garden. Cheryl was immediately jolted back to reality when the three stood at one of the open windows and looked down at James, Karli and Kawhi talking on the patio.

As they stood, Malcolm moved close behind her and reached around to cup her swaying breasts while Martin reached to run his fingers along her very wet cunt and leaned in to kiss her softly but so deep.

Cheryl couldn't help herself and a lusty moan escaped her throat. She found herself pressing her hips back against Malcolm and kissing Martin wantonly.

The men smiled at each other as Malcolm released the clasp at the back of the halter dress and the dress fell to the floor. Except for her platform heels Cheryl stood naked between them as they continued their touching. They easily moved her slowly back to the bed and Martin gently laid her back on while Malcolm quickly removed his clothes. He replaced Martin on the bed allowing his brother to also remove his clothes. Quickly the men had Cheryl between them and began expertly bringing her to the point of needing sex again. Each had a mouth on her hardened nipples while their hands stroked her body and pussy.

Cheryl's moans and body movements were uncontrolled as she responded hungrily. She put a hand behind each head and cried, "Oh yesssss, that feels so good! You are making me so hot!"

Well practiced in the seduction of ladies James brought by both men began using their teeth on her nipples just enough to produce pleasure pain sparks that raced through her body. Malcolm had two fingers in her already open pussy and had found her g-spot.

Cheryl's hips bucked against his hand and she cried out as she squirted and had her first orgasm. "Oh shit, you found the right spot lover!"

With that Malcolm kissed his way down her belly and moved between her legs where he began licking and nibbling at Cheryl's pussy, clit and anus.

With two fingers massaging her g-spot and Malcolm's teeth and tongue working over her pussy and ass Cheryl put a hand behind his head and another orgasm raged through her. She screamed, "Oh fuck you are amazing, don't ever stop!"

When Malcolm slid down on Cheryl, Martin moved to kneel at Cheryl's head and began slapping his large, shiny cock on her chin and mouth. "Come on bitch, open that sexy mouth. Time for you to show us what a great cocksucker you are!"

Cheryl dreamily opened her eyes and smiled like only a cock loving slut can and brought her other hand to Martin's weighty cock. After a few gentle strokes, she stuck her tongue out to lick drops of precum off the tip and then begin running her tongue around the cockhead. She opened her mouth and began taking him deeper, all the while using her tongue around its length.

It was Martin's turn to groan and he began moving his hips to face fuck Cheryl. "Oh baby, you do know how to pleasure a man! You have a mouth like butter!" With that, he reached a hand behind Cheryl's head and began sending his cock deeper and more rapidly into her mouth.

Cheryl was in heaven! The two men knew how to bring her so much pleasure. Martin's cock wasn't as big as James' so she confidently began taking more of it into her mouth and then relaxed her throat to take its entire length. Moans from deep inside her gurgled around the cock as she worked hard to pleasure Martin.

"That's it bitch, take it all. Swallow that cock. You sure do know how to suck cock!"

Malcolm looked up at his brother and said, "Time to turn the bitch over. She needs a good spit roast!"

The two practiced brothers soon had Cheryl on all fours between them with Martin's hands on her head shoving his cock all the way down her throat and Malcolm holding her hips while slamming his equally large cock mercilessly.

Cheryl couldn't help herself as she squirted non-stop and thrust herself back and forth against the two men. Her breasts were swinging wildly beneath her as her body was ravaged by the horny pair. She was mumbling around the cock in her mouth as she attempted to beg for more.

Martin and Malcolm looked at each other. "Holy shit Martin, James has found himself some kind of special slut here! She can't get enough cock. Mom and Dad are going to make a fortune offer her! Let's really put her through her paces!"

Malcolm was fucking her so hard her knees were being virtually lifted off the bed with each thrust. Soon the two men began quickening their pace as both approached orgasm. Savagely fucking her mouth and pussy their cocks swelled and began erupting in jets of cum.

Cheryl cried out when she felt the cocks begin filling her and sucked and fuck for all she was worth, not wanting to miss a moment or drop.

After the cocks had deposited the last of their cum, Malcolm and Martin pulled out and laid down with Cheryl between them. All three of them were panting and sweating profusely.

"Damn girl, you are one amazing slut! I have never had a blow job to match that one!"

"That cunt of yours was made for cock baby! That video did not do you justice. You are a natural for this business!"

Cheryl lay between the two men basking in the compliments while small after shocks continued to roll through her. "I have to say that you two do know what to do to please a lady! You had me cumming non-stop!"

They lay like that for a short while talking about her body while the men gently caressed her. Cheryl's hands naturally went to their cocks and softly stroked them while complimenting them on their stamina and size.

"Oh baby, you keep that up and we will be hard again!" whispered Martin as he leaned in to give her a very deep kiss. As he did he slid his hand down and began fingering Cheryl's dripping cunt.

"Mmmmmmm, you didn't think we were finished did you? Do you think you can go again?" Cheryl giggled in between kisses. Cheryl was so far into the excitement of her new situation that she couldn't control her need for sex.

"That dripping cunt says you sure aren't finished! Come on baby, climb onto my cock and show me how you ride!" said Martin as he began moving her over him.

Cheryl couldn't control her excitement as she straddled Martin and began lowering herself onto Martin's cock and slowly took it deep. "Ahhhhhhhh, oh my god that is good. Oh fuck I love your cock!"

Malcolm watched the two begin to set a rhythm and moved to a position behind them. He winked at Martin who brought Cheryl close to his body and began kissing her deeply. Cheryl responded with ardor, totally lost in the sparks flying around her body.

Malcolm eased behind Cheryl and used his fingers to bring some of the slop of Cheryl's cum and the dripping sperm from her cunt and massaged it onto Cheryl's anus. He flexed his hips and nudged his cockhead against her ass. With one more thrust it popped past the sphincter and began sliding in.

Cheryl gave a little cry as she kissed Martin but he held her tight to allow Malcolm access. Martin smiled to himself when he felt her body move as the cock popped into her ass and hearing a moan after the initial cry of surprise. He kissed Cheryl deeply again the said, "OK baby, lets get this thing going. Let us get a rhythm going."

Cheryl couldn't help herself as she gasped out, "Oh yesssss, fuck this feels soooo good! Oh my god, do me right. Give another wonderful cum!"

The two men, as they had done so many times before, soon had a pace established and were rocking Cheryl's body between them. The sounds of aggressive sex filed the room. "That's it slut, take all of us." "I'm going to stretch that ass good baby!" "You are going to be doing lots of this in the future bitch!" "Ahhhhhh, oh yes, fuck me hard boys! Fill me with your cum! God this is incredible! Don't stop!"

Loud groans from the men and screams from Cheryl spilled out the open1" window as each experienced incredible orgasms. Their bodies were covered in sweat. Malcolm pulled is cock from Cheryl's ass and rolled onto the bed.

Cheryl remained astride Martin while aftershocks continued to roll through her. Her anus remained open with smears of cum around it. Her breath was coming in pants and she leaned down to kiss Martin deeply. "That was amazing! I don't think I have ever cum like that before!" With that she rolled off Martin to lie, legs splayed, on her back between the two men.

Cheryl lay dreamily and basked in the comments coming from the men. "Bitch you are, without doubt, the most talented piece of ass James has ever brought here!" "Cheryl, you were born to fuck. You will do very well in this business!" "Mom and Dad will sure get great reviews from us!"

Martin then said, "Go get cleaned up Cheryl, then we will head outside to talk to Mom and Dad. Don't bother getting dressed, they will want to see you naked so just carry your dress."

Blushing and wearing a big smile Cheryl eased off the bed and went to the en-suite bathroom to tidy up. The men dressed quickly and chuckled when they saw Cheryl walk proudly form the bathroom with her dress over her arm. "I guess its time to talk to your Mom and Dad!"

Within minutes the men were standing with the naked Cheryl between them. Malcolm laughed, put his arm around her waist and said, "James you found a prize this time!" "Mom, Dad Cheryl is absolutely amazing and a natural for the business!"

Cheryl blushed furiously but smiled with pride.

Karli laughed and said, "We thought she must be with all we heard coming from the windows! Cheryl, your enthusiasm is wonderful to see!"

Once again Cheryl blushed and happily replied with a smile and thank you.

Kawhi motioned to the men, "You two go clean up while we finish our business with Cheryl."

With that, the men in turn reached to squeezed one of Cheryl's breasts and give her a quick kiss. Martin said, "I am sure we can do this again!" Both turned and headed indoors.

Cheryl stood anxiously before the other three who were sitting studying her.

"Cheryl" Kawhi said, "You have certainly shown yourself to be a very sexual woman and being so beautiful and in great shape, you could easily become a star in our mature MILF films. Having seen your performance at James' party you will easily be a hit in our specialty film market too. We are so very pleased that James has brought you to us!"

Cheryl's smile broadened and she did a half curtsie, "Thank you for the compliments. I have to admit it just kind of happened. I didn't try to do anything special."

Karli smiled and said, "That is exactly why you could do so well in film Cheryl. Your performance is so natural and real! We do hope you will consider our offer of an audition film with script so that we can test market your appeal."

Cheryl's stomach did a flip, "Wow, I hadn't really expected all of this when I came here this weekend. I don't know what to say. Bill and I will have to talk this through before making a decision. This is all so sudden and beyond anything I have ever thought of doing. Please give me time to consider all of this."

Karli smiled broadly, "Of course my dear, you can have a couple weeks to think this through. We know you will be a star but you have to want that too."

Kawhi looked at Cheryl as he stood, "With that decided Cheryl, I think it is time I got to experience your talents first hand!" As he spoke, Kawhi unzipped his pants and brought out good sized and rapidly hardening cock from his pants.

Cheryl's stomach started flipping again and her mouth watered at the sight. She smiled and moved to kneel at his feet, "I guess auditions are part of the business!!" She took his cock in both hands and slowly ran her tongue around the head then up and down its length. Opening wide she slowly eased her mouth down over it and set up a rhythm as she tried to impress Kawhi.

Kawhi moved his hands to her head and began to force more and more of his length into her mouth. Soon he could feel his cockhead hitting her throat and gently but firmly nudged his cock into it. He could here Cheryl gasping for breath but knew she wasn't new to this so continued increasing his rhythm.

James looked at Karli and winked, "She is a natural isn't she?! Cheryl knows how to impress doesn't she!"

Karli laughed, "She is a prime slut and one we will be able to use well!"

Both heard Kawhi's breathing increase as he said, "Oh baby, you are so good. You are going to get a mouthful and then some!"

Cheryl's groan made it clear she was really enjoying this blow job.

As she watched Karli stood and removed her dress and thong, now standing naked in her heels. She moved to a nearby chaise lounge and reclined on it with her legs askew.

Kawhi's shout when his orgasm hit drew all eyes and soon Cheryl was hungrily taking every drop of cum as she sucked for dear life. Her mouth slowly eased off the cock and her breath came in pants. Strings of a combination saliva and cum connected her mouth to the cockhead and she looked up at Kawhi. "I do hope I passed the audition sir!"