Kingston Surprise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kawhi chuckled deeply, "Shit girl, you passed with flying colours! Where did you ever learn to suck cock like that!!" With that he wiped his cock on her face then put it back in his pants and pointed, "Now girl, you need to show us how you can please a hot pussy!"

Cheryl's confused look changed to a smile when she followed Kawhi's pointing finger to see Karli reclining on the chaise lounge. Totally into the moment, Cheryl quickly crawled the short distance to Karli and looked into her eyes. Cheryl moved onto the chaise lounge as Karli eased her body down to provide easy access to her glistening, pink pussy lips. The men smiled as Cheryl quickly moved to begin licking at the shiny, shaved pussy.

Karli moaned when Cheryl found her clit. She brought her hands to the back of Cheryl's head and pulled it tighter to her. "Mmmmm girl, you have found the spot. Make Momma cum big slut!" Karli laid her head back and closed her eyes as her hips began moving with the sensations racing through her.

Cheryl was totally into the moment and wanted to prove she could make Karli cum. She was using two fingers to massage Karli's g-spot while using her tongue and teeth to stimulate Karli's clit. Cheryl was rewarded with squirt after squirt as a huge orgasm began building in the naked black woman.

Suddenly Karli cried out and grabbed the back of Cheryl's head. Her hips rose up repeatedly as a massive orgasm crashed through her.

Cheryl struggled for breath with Karli squirting profusely and pulling Cheryl's head tight to her pussy. She was excited at Karli's response to her efforts. As Karli's orgasm subsided, she raised her head to look up at Karli and giggled. "Have you cum yet Mam? I can continue if you need more!"

With her hands at the sides of Cheryl's head Karli brought the woman up to her face and gave her a very deep kiss. "My lord woman, you eat pussy as well as you suck cock! You are such an amazing lover! With this kind of talent, Kawhi and I just might have to keep you for ourselves!"

Cheryl's stomach did a flip and returned the kiss. "Thank you Karli, I am glad I pleased you."

Karli ended the kiss and patted Cheryl's cheek and said, "OK baby, why don't you go inside, clean up and get dressed while the three of us talk."

Cheryl quickly got up and took her dress into the house.

James, Karli and Kawhi looked at each other with self-satisfied smiles. They began a final discussion about possible future plans for their newest slut.

Cheryl looked at herself in the mirror of the washroom she was using to tidy up. She couldn't believe everything that just happened and how exciting it had all been. The drive to Paul's house only three days ago seemed like an eternity. The lady looking back at her was a totally different person than the one who had driven the car that day and she couldn't have been more pleased. She put her dress on feeling so excited that it exposed so much of her body. She winked into the mirror and left the bathroom and house to rejoin James, Kawhi and Karli.

The three stood and each gave her a hug, kiss and many compliments. James put his arm around her with his hand firmly on her ass and the four walked through the house to James' car. With goodbyes all around, James and Cheryl left for James' house.

James held her hand as he drove. "Cheryl you are, without a doubt, the most sensual and sexual lady I have ever known. You were amazing all weekend and absolutely outdid yourself today!"

Cheryl smiled broadly and leaned into James. "You are so sweet to say that James. I don't know what came over me this weekend but I have to admit I loved every minute! I hope I pleased you and that I can see you again."

James smiled "Oh baby, trust me, I want to see a lot of you in the future!"

The short drive to ended as James pulled into the driveway of his mansion. Cheryl's car was sitting at the front of the house. James helped her out of the car, took her in his arms and gave her a deep, long kiss. He looked into Cheryl's eyes. This lady was something special, had impacted him more than any other and his mind raced considering so many options. He broke the kiss and looked down into her adoring eyes. "Baby, you are more than I could have hoped for. You are incredible! Bill is such a lucky man. Time for you to head home and reward him for his confidence in you. Patrick has made sure all of your cases are in the car and it is gassed up."

Cheryl smiled broadly, never being as happy as she was having the experiences she had the last three days. She was disappointed the time had come to leave but was also excited at the chance to re-unite with Bill and tell him all.

James patted her ass and gave her one more deep kiss. "Get going girl before I fuck you right here!"

Cheryl giggled after returning the kiss. "Oh James, you do know what to say to a girl! Such a tempting offer but I have to admit I am more than a little tender right now! Can I take a rain check?"

James smiled, "You know it baby. You can have my cock anytime!"

With that Cheryl twirled and skipped to her car. James was pleased to she had given no thought to changing from her dress. Cheryl was clearly very comfortable in her slut mode and unashamed of her revealing clothing. She pulled out of the drive, waving as she left.

James leaned against his car. He had so much to think about and planning to be done. Finally he walked into the house with his mind working overtime.

Well readers, that is the end of the Kingston Surprise series. I am not sure whether to continue it or what possible directions to take the story if I do continue it. Your thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated. No promises about next steps but your input is welcome.