All Comments on 'Kink Ep. 02: Playing with Toys'

by JennaMonroe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Both chapters highly erotic

Please keep adding to this.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
Where is Liam?

Unmentioned in this chapter is Liam, the kinky stepbrother who lives in the Pool House, but has been away on business. Now, Daddy made it clear in chapter one that there was only one rule in the house, and that was to be sexually submissive to him! He's also been pretty focused on anal sex. He obviously wants to fuck his baby girl's ass! But there is also the specter of "Liam," and when he will show up in this story. There are several exciting possibilities there. One is that Daddy and Liam will share and sandwich the daughter, one in her pussy, the other firmly up her ass. Another possibility is that Liam is also sexually submissive to his father (because that's the rule in the house) and has been sucking Daddy's cock, and getting fucked up the ass by his Daddy for years! That would certainly be kinky.

I enjoyed this chapter. It was both kinkier and more romantic than chapter one.

JennaMonroeJennaMonroeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Don't get ahead of me!

You're jumping ahead in the story!! Don't worry, Liam is in the next chapter. I will post it as soon as I am done polishing it!

VampireIncestLoverVampireIncestLoverabout 7 years ago
Update?

It's been a while... do you have the next chapter ready? I need it!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Oh Baby!!!

Sure hope that Kink Ep. 03 isn't far off. I don't care about Liam...just keep things going with Mike and Jen. And please hurry!!!!

RunsAmokRunsAmokalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

I love the daddy daughter role play in the first chapter. I also love seeing the emotional aspects expressed in this chapter. After the internal dialogue, her walking up to his room to take a shower had a very mature vibe. "I am a full grown, sensuous WOMAN, not the girl I'm pretending to be." So when she trips up a little later and 'let's her inexperience show through' it gave the scene the feel of a bratty teen caught playing dress up in mommy's classy dress. It was subtle, but it hit the daddy-daughter role play button HARD.

(I also liked seeing the internal dialogue for the developing romance and a deepening of her character. It's nice to see a protagonist with emotional depth.)

My favorite part of the chapter was the teasing and denial. I wish you could have added a scene going into more detail. I'm imagining the butterfly going off several times within a few minutes, and a detailed description of her body tightening up while she gets involved in a lurid fantasy. Perhaps while talking to Mike on the phone. Then, once she's nicely revved up... nothing. Patience, Kitten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I really hope you're planning on adding to this. Liam has been mentioned in previous comments and I have to somewhat agree that bringing him into the story could be quite hot... If done correctly. There is obviously some history between Jen and Liam (she mentioned they didn't get along) and Mike knows that he is kinky as well. Someone else mentioned that Liam could be submissive too because it's a house rule. I think that Liam should be more like his dad... That's why he lives in the pool house ;). Anyway, can't wait to see what you have in store!

SunnyckittySunnyckittyover 6 years ago
Absolutely perfect!

Best story series I have read! Such a huge turn on. Would love to have a relationship like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very good...

some english from this and previous on your list. i´ll erase them from mine after this comment...

Some even acted like they could care less. that's the opposite of what you´re trying to say, which is ¨couldn't care less¨

drug it slowly up through her folds. drug is not in the conjugation for the verb to drag.

The antonym of fine hair is coarse, not course hair.

you write well though...thank you

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

awesome so far, at least part 1 and 2. messing up Dad's date night was great. little "brat daughter" LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous