Kink Ep. 02: Playing with Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know how you maintain that body, eating that crap." He's shirtless, wearing only sweats leaning against the wall by the fridge. He looks good. Really really good and I nearly choke on my crunch berries.

"Well, I run a lot. I do tae-bo and yoga."

"Tae-bo?" He laughs, "Wasn't that fad over years ago?"

"I like it." I shrug shoveling more cereal in my mouth.

"What's the fad now... CrossFit?"

"Yeah, I tried it. Mostly it was guys ogling my ass while I was trying to work out."

"Isn't that every fitness class?"

"Yes."

"Well, it is a very a nice ass." He smiles at me and it makes me warm. "You used to swim every day." His voice sounds strange making me look his way.

"Yeah well, a pool is kind of required for that." I eat the last two bites of my cereal while he watches.

"I didn't want to wake you, but I saved you a plate. You should eat something with some nutritional value." I hate it when he tries to take care of me. It makes me all fluttery, and off balance.

"It's your cereal if you think it's crap why did you buy it?" I tease carrying my bowl to the sink.

"I remembered it was your favorite." He shrugged and opened the fridge. I'm glad he's not looking at me because I'm sure all the blood has just drained out of my face. In the time that I lived here, he was either pissed off at me or ignoring me. I know because most of the time it was my mission to get under his skin. In the last few minutes, he's admitted to knowing more about me than he let on back then.

"It's still my favorite," I say weakly as he pulls the plate he saved out of the fridge and starts warming it up.

"I didn't mean to wake you." It's hard not to watch him as he moves around the kitchen. He looks really good. He might be pushing middle age, but he takes really good care of himself. He's in better shape than any twenty-something I ever dated.

"I wasn't sleeping, you were quiet, you wouldn't have woken me."

"Why weren't you sleeping?"

"I don't know, insomnia I guess." He placed the plate of food on the bar in front of me along with a napkin and silverware.

"It looks delicious, and I'm not just saying that because I forgot to eat today." I huffed, I was kidding but he frowned at me.

"You didn't eat at all? That's not good for you."

I'm not nearly as hungry since I ate the cereal but I know he wants me to eat and it's really good. I love pretty much anything made with chicken and he makes it a lot.

"It was only a day, I'm not entering starvation mode believe me. I was studying for finals once and barely ate anything for like three days and fainted in the library." I giggled because I could laugh about it now, but he was scowling at me. "What?"

"That's not good for you."

"I know, I don't make a habit of it, but it's nice to know anorexia's not a weight loss option for me." I laughed again, but he only scowled harder.

"You don't need to lose any weight."

"Says the guy telling me not to eat junk food." I laughed and he huffed.

"Because you need nutrition. Not because there is anything wrong with your body."

I have to admit I love hearing him compliment my body and it's fun to poke at him. "Mike, you are wound way too tight." I hold out my fork and offer him a bite of chicken and he takes it sliding into the bar chair next to me. "There must be some junk food you eat. What's your kryptonite?" I offer him another bite and see his eyes slip down to my chest. My robe has gapped open revealing a swath of skin.

"Pizza." He admits and pulls his eyes back to mine. "I like pizza, a good deep dish."

"Yeah," I smiled. "With lots and lots of cheese."

"Yeah, and a good microbrew to go with it."

"Pizza, beer, and a good movie sounds like the perfect night."

"Yeah, maybe we should try that tomorrow." As he's talking his hand has slid onto my knee, it's not a sexual thing, just a nice point of contact, and now his words make me nearly choke on my chicken.

"Yeah sounds like fun." I smile but only a little. I don't want my giddiness to scare him.

I offer him another bite, but there is no way I'm going to let this moment end. "What about candy? Once in a while, you have candy, right?"

"Reese pieces." He smiles sheepishly and it makes my stomach flutter. His hand moves around my knee sliding underneath. I know he's not doing it on purpose and yet that touch is the most arousing thing I've ever felt.

"Not the cups?"

"The cups are good but not as good as the pieces." I'm still trading bites with him in the semi-dark and it feels very intimate. Somehow even more intimate than all the kinky sex we've shared. Don't get me wrong, kinky sex is certainly an eye-opening way to get to know a person but this... this makes it hard to breathe.

"What about you? What's your weakness?"

"Mmm milk chocolate, really good milk chocolate."

"Not the dark?"

"Ack, don't even come near me with that stuff. The white is okay, but the only real chocolate is milk chocolate."

"Good to know," he laughed.

We traded favorites and bites until all the food was gone. I didn't want it to stop but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to keep it going. His hand was still caressing my knee and surrounding leg but despite my subtle invitation in spreading my legs, he hadn't ventured any higher.

"You should probably get back to bed, you need your sleep. Are you working tomorrow?" It was Saturday, but he usually worked anyway. It seemed he was nearly always working.

He held my gaze for a minute as if he were as reluctant as I was to leave the kitchen. "No, I don't think so. I might do a couple things here but I think I'll take the day off."

"Good. You work too hard." I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his gently. I usually let him instigate the kissing but it felt too good to pass up. "I think I'm going to go jump in the shower." I put my plate in the dishwasher before I started up the stairs. Everything in my body screamed at me to go back. To stay a little longer, to kiss a little deeper. By the time I reached the top step I was dreading taking another. I looked back and Mike was still sitting at the bar, but he was watching me. My heart pounded and I smiled.

"That was an invitation if you're interested," I called and he immediately stood. I laughed and ran the last few steps to the bathroom while he bounded up the stairs two at a time.

He caught up to me in the bathroom just as I opened my robe. He smiled but he grabbed the lapels and pulled me forward.

"Let's use my shower, more room." He pulled me up against him kissing me thoroughly. I could feel his erection pressing against me through his soft sweats and I didn't even care about the shower anymore. I let him pull me into his bedroom. I hadn't been in here, not even when he wasn't home. It seemed like a sacred place, but my eyes took it all in now. His king-sized bed was mussed because he'd already been in it but only on one side. He had gray satin sheets and my mind went wild with the idea of him sleeping naked between those sheets. I didn't know if he slept naked but in my mind he sure did.

The bathroom was amazing. The bathroom I'd always used was beautiful but this one was much more. There was a huge bathtub in the corner that melded with the shower. It was all encased in stone. The shower ran the length of the bathroom and had two shower heads on the wall and a big rainfall panel in the ceiling.

"This is gorgeous," I said I didn't want to make too big a deal out of it because this was the first time he'd ever brought me to his room and I didn't want him to suddenly realize I wasn't supposed to be in there.

My robe and his sweats vanished almost the moment we stepped through the door. He tugged me into the shower and turned on the water. The stone was cold when he backed me up against it. He kissed me like we were a couple of kids that just started doing it. No hurry to get to the next base. When he finally pulled away he ran his finger gently under my lip.

"I should have shaved," His voice was just loud enough to be heard over the water. "You've got a little whisker burn."

"I like the whisker burn," I admitted. I love the feel of that course hair no matter where he puts it.

"Come here, let me wash you." Like I'm going to say no to that?

I think I've died and gone to heaven, his soapy hands sliding over my body, squeezing my breasts and rolling my nipples. The slick soap makes it a whole different experience. The slippery slide across my nipples. Over my ass, between my legs. My knees are weak and he hasn't even touched my sex yet. I really want him to, but when he starts to wash my hair I think the sex can wait. No one has ever washed my hair before. Unless you count the salon and that certainly didn't feel like this. It's like every single hair follicle is tingling pleasure down into my head.

"That feels so good." I murmur as he's rinsing away the soap and he picks up the shampoo and starts the process all over again. This time while he's washing my hair I rock my ass back into his cock. First swiping across it a few times and then slipping it into the crack and letting it ride there as I gently rock up and down.

"I want to fuck your ass, Kitten. Are you ready for that?" He whispers in my ear while his slippery hands torment my breasts.

"I um..." Am I ready for that? I don't know. He's so big and that sounds painful and yet... I want to make him happy, I want what he wants. I suck in a deep breath and try to calm my pounding heart. "Yeah... yes. I'm ready." I brace myself thinking he'll put it in now and he laughs.

"I don't mean now, Kitten. There are preparations to make and we definitely need lube. Water is not a good lube and soap might burn.

"Oh." I feel like I should have known that, like my inexperience is showing and I hate that. He turns me around and pulls me into his chest. Both hands sliding over my wet ass. His fingers press into my skin hard enough to feel it. "That feels so good." I groan and he sighs.

"Yeah Kitten, it sure does. Lift your leg." I follow his instructions and he hooks my leg up over his arm. His cock nudges against me and then pushes in deep. My body knows that feeling well now, it knows what to expect and I crave it so much I can almost cum on that first penetration. "God that feels good." His words express my thoughts exactly.

Mike flexes his hips in a couple of slow strokes letting us both feel every inch of the slow deep penetration and then I do cum. My orgasm tingles through me pulsing and contracting, milking his cock deeper.

"You're amazing," Mike groans into my neck. I'd like to take the credit but I know it's not my doing. My body only listens to him now. His hand slides along the crack of my ass with the same rhythm that his cock strokes into me and it does weird things to my senses. It's almost like having two cocks at the same time. The dual assault on my nerves leaves me feeling as if I've stepped out of myself. His finger circles the tight ring of my anus and then pushes in. He slides easily to the first knuckle and then the second. He pulls out to just the tip and then pushes all the way back in again. After a few strokes his rhythm begins to match up again, and then he adds another finger. I can feel the stretch but distantly. It doesn't hurt at all, in fact, it feels really good. A lot better than I expected.

With that realization comes another orgasm. It rushes through me hard and fast this time and I jerk against Mike drawing whispered words of encouragement from him. I want to finish you in my mouth. I plead and he pulls back to look at me.

"Are you sure?" When I nod he gently disengages and lets my leg down. Once I'm on my knees I take his cock in one hand and slide the other up to his balls. He spreads his legs a bit to give me room and I take full advantage. I feel him tense when I push my finger against his anus but I suck hard on his cock and he relaxes again. I've never actually done this but I've read how. I'm careful not to make him cum with my mouth while I push my finger in. I gently push deeper until I find his prostate. I suck him and rub the hard pleasure receptor at the same time and he cries out as he cums hard. His cum shoots all the way to the back of my throat with a force that nearly makes me gag but I don't let up working that gland with my finger until his legs shake and he slumps against the wall. Finally, when his cock stops twitching I carefully withdraw my finger.

"That was..." he pants, "I've never... Oh my God." I stand up and press my lips to his. I like him all shaken and speechless and apparently, he does too because he tugs me against him tightly as the spray washes over both of us.

Going back to my room is bittersweet but necessary. He didn't invite me to stay in his room and I'm not confident enough to just crawl into his bed. Okay really, I just don't want to seem that needy. If I crawled into his bed and he had to tell me to get out of it... I would be mortified forever. So, after I'm dry I tie my robe and kiss him before I make a hasty retreat. I don't even allow myself to look at those satin sheets it's far too tempting.

12