All Comments on 'Kink Party'

by butch4butch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SinteraSinteraover 2 years ago

It's clear you know a lot about kink. Good to see healthy kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was fantastic. Definitely your best work yet. Loving the relationship (and dialogue) between Scarlet and Astrid. There's something very kinky and erotic about the Femme Domme/sub butch dynamic. Nice to see it played out so well here. A shining example.

Would be very keen on revisiting these two again, though not sure where you would want to take things from here. Perhaps the next stage would be for one of Astrid's previous subs to watch her submit to Scarlet (in private). Based on her reactions to the public display towards the end, that seems like something that Astrid might really enjoy (discreetly, of course).

Anyway, great piece of writing. A full five-star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazingly hot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible! I would love to be dominated in a public setting like this!

don89048don890485 months ago

Another amazing story! I know nothing of this world but you certainly make it realistic. Nice work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbutch4butch@butch4butch
I'm Leo Wilder and I write butch/butch and butch/femme erotica. My works include transgender, nonbinary, and gender non-conforming characters and lesbians who use they/them and he/him pronouns. You can view more of my work at butch4butch.com.