Kink Party

Story Info
A butch and femme meet a kink party and surprise each other.
7.5k words
4.8
17.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A beautiful woman, just turned 40 years old, gets ready for her evening in front of the bathroom mirror. Scarlet stands in black stilettos and lingerie: a sheer black bra, panties, corset, black tights, and a garter belt. She's bending over the sink, applying lipstick, and the hot red color complements her warm olive skin. Winged black eyeliner brings out her deep piercing brown eyes, and she smiles nervously to herself.

Tonight is her first kink party. She has the right to be a little nervous.

She tosses her long black wavy hair over her shoulder and struts from the bathroom over to her bed, reaching for her black trenchcoat. She puts the coat on over her lingerie, her heart pounding between her legs at the thought of leaving the house in nothing but this. She swallows.

In her purse, she places a black leather cat mask, a piece she ordered online that covers her eyes and forehead. She's a well established therapist in Los Angeles, specializing in trauma and grief, and she's a leader in her field. She can't show her face at a kink party, but that doesn't mean she can't enjoy herself at one.

Her kink experience is limited, admittedly. She's enjoyed kink a lot in theory, researching kink and following kink educators on social media, watching kinky porn and fucking herself generously, even sexting with hotties off of Lex and sharing her kinky fantasies. But she's yet to have a real life Dom to submit to. She craves domination, wanting a hot butch Daddy to take her over and control her, boss her around, tell her exactly what to do to please them.

Scarlet hopes she finds one tonight.

---

Astrid buttons up her black shirt, leaving two buttons open, and tucks the shirt into her black jeans and leather belt. She pulls her black leather chest harness on over her shoulders, awkwardly straining to adjust the metal buckles. Bulldog harnesses are hard to put on alone, but Astrid just moved to Los Angeles three months ago from London to a studio apartment and doesn't have a roommate to help her, so she's on her own.

She fastens her harness, straightening up in front of her full length mirror, ready for BOUNDLESS: A Kink Party. Astrid built a good reputation for herself as a Dom top in the London kink scene, especially as an impact top. She's ready to establish the same reputation here in LA, feeling sadistic and itching to hear the sound of floggers on skin tonight. She's ready to find a hot sub to get on their knees and suck her cock, fuck the sub into submission 'til they're screaming and drawing the attention of everyone at the party. Astrid bites her lip, checking herself out in the mirror.

I look good, she thinks, tucking her thumbs into her belt. Ready to Dom.

---

Astrid arrives to BOUNDLESS early, checking out the snack bar, drink bar, and sex shop. She can't resist buying a set of black and red paddles that say BUTCH and FEMME. The shop owner is a cute femme with perky tits emphasized by a red pushup bra, who thanks her kindly for paying a tip.

"You're so welcome." Astrid smiles wide. "Thank you," she says, holding up the paddles. "I love these."

She goes to stash her new toys in her toy bag, stored in the back closet. Astrid nods to the dungeon monitor who's watching the coat check.

When she emerges, she spots a mysterious femme in a cat mask and red lipstick at the front entrance, checking in. Astrid watches as she takes off her coat, revealing sexy, sheer black lingerie underneath, including a corset and thigh-high stockings in a garter belt that make Astrid's heart stop. She licks her lips. She's captivated watching this sexy woman with a beautiful body, who is now walking towards her - oh my God - she's walking towards the coat check, obviously, and Astrid collects herself. Astrid steps aside politely for the femme, smiling.

When she comes back out, Astrid shoots her shot.

"Hi there," she purrs. "I love your mask. How are you doing tonight?"

The femme bites her lip, looking down to the floor. "I'm well, thank you. And yourself?"

"Better now," Astrid beams. "Can I ask what you're looking for tonight?"

"I'm, ah," the femme says, "I'm looking for a Dom tonight. And yourself?" she repeats nervously.

"I'm looking for a sub," Astrid says, standing taller, lowering her shoulders. "How about that," she adds with a smirk, catching the femme's beautiful brown eyes hiding behind the leather cat mask.

The femme clasps her hands in front of herself shyly, which presses her breasts together. Astrid tries to focus.

"What's your name, beautiful?" Astrid asks. She sticks her hands in her pockets.

"Scarlet," she says. She briefly wonders if she should have given her real name, but it's too late now.

"Scarlet," Astrid repeats with a smile. "It's nice to meet you." Out of the corner of her eye, Astrid sees her new friend Ryan, who she didn't know would be at this party. How fun. "Listen, I just saw a friend of mine, but catch me later? I'd love to talk more about negotiating a scene."

"Yes," Scarlet says with a shy smile. "I'd like that."

Astrid gives Scarlet a confident smile and a wink, and walks over to Ryan to say hi.

Scarlet wanders away to watch the demo tops. There's bootblacking, electricity, needle play, impact play, rope, suspension -- everything you could imagine at this party. Scarlet finds herself drawn to the impact scene in the corner, with a femme in fishnets and a corset getting their beautiful ass beaten by a flogger. The androgynous impact top skillfully twirls two floggers in their hands simultaneously. The femme bottom is crying out in hot moans that sound straight out of the porn Scarlet has been watching, and it sends electricity to her core, lighting her up.

Scarlet watches this androgynous top for a while, cycling through another two bottoms, when the demo top comes over to Scarlet and asks if she's interested.

"No, no," Scarlet says shyly, shaking her head. "I can't handle the pain of impact play. I'm just here to be a voyeur." She giggles nervously.

"I can always teach you how to impact top," the demo top offers.

Scarlet considers. She certainly hadn't thought of that. Before she can back out, she says, "Okay," and smiles at the androgynous hottie. Another interested impact bottom comes along, and the demo top asks if they're willing to bottom for a newbie who's learning. They say yes. They're a cute baby butch: dimples, baby blue eyes, and short brown hair in a close crop, dressed in a white tank top, black boyshorts, and black Docs.

They position themself on the St. Andrew's cross, ready to be beaten by Scarlet.

The demo top instructs Scarlet in the basics of flogging, explaining how to hold her wrist, how to snap the flogger, where and where not to hit someone with it.

She experiments with it, hitting the baby butch's ass gently a few times.

"How was that?" she asks nervously.

"You can hit me harder," the baby butch encourages.

Scarlet grows more confident, hitting them harder and more precisely, trying different angles and approaches to the hits. She tries a figure eight pattern, letting her wrist slide into the smooth movements. Then she tries spinning the flogger and finds that it's harder than it looked when the demo top was doing it. The demo top gives her tips and she tries again.

Astrid comes upon this scene, watching with rapt attention as Scarlet hits a butch bottom hard with a black leather flogger. She never saw this kind of thing in the UK kink scene - that is, a butch bottoming for a femme. Astrid swallows hard, feeling hot in places she didn't expect, watching this scene unfold. She imagines being the butch bottom, taking the beating, and her mouth goes dry. She coughs and swallows. Swallows again. Jesus Christ.

Scarlet feels powerful, and a thrill runs through her body as she hits this willing, desperate bottom who is crying out for her with delicious moans. She never imagined enjoying impact topping or domination like this. Her nipples are hard under her lacy, nearly transparent bra. She feels a throbbing forming in her cunt.

Astrid's clit is hard and aching in her jeans. She is suddenly imagining being underneath Scarlet, watching her sexy body and mysterious face, Scarlet teasing Astrid with the end of a leather crop. Astrid is panting at the fantasy, and she brings herself back to the hot reality in front of her: Scarlet's sweet ass jiggling with every strike of the flogger, and a butch's deep moan in response. A strike, and a moan. Strike, moan.

Astrid's face is hot and suddenly she's looking around herself a little self consciously and wondering if everyone else is feeling this hot right now. She watches as the demo top walks over to Scarlet with a paddle to replace the flogger, explaining the paddle to her and giving a demonstration before handing it back to her.

Scarlet takes the paddle and whacks the butch bottom hard, making them cry out, "Oh fuck!" Astrid feels her pussy clench. Oh fuck, Astrid thinks too.

"Count them," Scarlet orders.

"One," the bottom replies obediently.

"Two!" they yell.

"Three!" they cry out.

"Four..." they moan.

Scarlet puts the paddle down and grabs the bottom's ass through their underwear, whispering something in their ear. Astrid is dying to know what it was. Scarlet looks over her shoulder and spots Astrid in the crowd, and she smirks at her, feeling high on power and confidence. A jolt of electricity shoots through Astrid.

Scarlet finishes her scene spanking the butch bottom with her own hands. Again, the demo top gives a demonstration, helping her flick her wrist and let her hand bounce gently at the end of the slap.

Astrid counts ten slaps to each ass cheek. All she's thinking about is Scarlet's hands on her own ass.

The bottom steps down from the St. Andrew's cross and smiles at Scarlet, thanking her and opening their arms for a hug. Astrid feels a weird tinge of jealousy and looks away, not wanting to stare at Scarlet.

She pretends to browse again in the sex shop, looking distractedly at the floggers, gags, chokers, restraints, paddles, and harnesses. She fakes surprise when Scarlet taps her on the shoulder.

"Scarlet," Astrid says with a warm smile.

"I never caught your name," Scarlet says, challenging her a little. She's buzzing with confidence from the high of topping.

"I'm Astrid," she says. "You had a great scene." Astrid glances back at the St. Andrew's cross, where a femme in a flipped up skirt is now getting spanked by the androgynous demo top.

"Thank you," Scarlet smiles. "I enjoyed myself."

"I enjoyed watching," Astrid replies. "Would you... like to talk more about that scene?"

She motions to an empty seat nearby, a cushioned wide couch with a high back, in a royal purple. They sit on the soft velvet, and Scarlet feels it rub against her nearly-bare ass. Her knees sit a little high, thanks to the stilettos.

Astrid relaxes on the couch with her, crossing her ankle over her knee and resting her hand on her boot.

"So, uh, Scarlet..." Astrid says. "I... really enjoyed that scene."

Scarlet straightens her shoulders and smirks, feeling the adrenaline still coursing through her from the loud hits and responsive moans.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Astrid. In fact, I'm really hoping you enjoyed it enough that you'll reconsider what we talked about earlier," Scarlet says.

Astrid says nothing, biting the inside of her lip, waiting for Scarlet to continue.

"I'd like to do that again... to you. If you're interested," Scarlet explains.

Astrid feels hot, the blood rushing hard in her veins.

"I'm not really looking to sub tonight anymore," Scarlet goes on, feeling like she has to explain. "I'd like to Dom you."

Hearing those exact words strikes a thrill through Astrid's body. She feels intimidated but turned on, not knowing what to expect but wanting so badly to find out.

Astrid swallows and licks her lips. "Yeah," she says, trying to keep her cool. "I'd like that."

Scarlet smiles from below her mask, tugging a little on Astrid's bulldog harness. It makes Astrid flush red from head to toe.

"Would you like to... get a room with me?" Scarlet asks demurely.

Astrid nods silently, dumbstruck.

Scarlet stands up, pulling on Astrid's harness, and she eagerly stands too, following her to one of the private rooms down the hallway. They pause to grab Astrid's toy bag from the coat check.

The private room has a large ottoman in the middle of the room, and two chairs off in each corner. The walls are painted black and there's low lighting. Scarlet closes the door and orders, "Sit."

Astrid eagerly obeys, spreading her legs on the ottoman. Scarlet lifts her foot and puts her sharp stiletto in between Astrid's thighs.

Astrid stares at Scarlet's hot black stiletto, her gaze traveling upward to her calf, her thigh, her garter belt and panties, her corset, her nipples sticking out so obviously in that sheer bra...

"My eyes are up here," Scarlet says, amused.

Astrid clears her throat, looking up at Scarlet obediently. Her piercing brown eyes stare back at her from behind the mask.

"Tell me what you want, baby," Scarlet instructs. "And call me Mistress."

Astrid swallows, looking back down at the sharp stiletto so close to her crotch.

"I, um..." she starts to say. "I want you to spank me, Mistress."

Scarlet smiles wickedly. She raises the stiletto, trailing the sharp heel up Astrid's chest and pressing her foot down, pushing her down to her back. She obeys, captivated, breathing hard at the hot dominant persona that Scarlet is now wearing. Slowly, her hands rise and stroke the back of Scarlet's calf, and she swats her hands away and sternly says, "No touching."

Astrid clenches her fists at her sides. She's not used to being on this end of the domination, but it's turning her on and making her wet.

Scarlet brings her stiletto to her lips, gently prying her open, telling her to "Suck it." It reminds Astrid of the times she's had a desperate little sub at her feet, rubbing their cunt on her boots and being made to lick it up. Scarlet is so opposite from everything Astrid has experienced.

Astrid obediently sucks the sharp heel into her mouth, feeling turned on and submissive, willing to do anything that Scarlet asks of her right now.

Scarlet feels powerful, watching this butch Dom top suck her stiletto like an obedient good boy. She decides to reward her by saying this out loud.

"Good boy," Scarlet praises. Astrid locks eyes with her and almost moans with the shoe in her mouth. She's never been called a good boy before, always Daddy and sir. She had no idea it would make her so hot.

Scarlet pulls the shoe from Astrid's mouth and stands up straight. Astrid breathes hard.

Scarlet struts over to the toy bag and pulls out the BUTCH and FEMME paddles, still in their clear shopping bag. She smirks.

"Did you buy these just for me, boy?" Scarlet asks, slapping her hand with the BUTCH paddle. She puts it down, wanting to save it for last.

She pulls out a black flogger, a red flogger, a chain flogger, a bullwhip, and a crop. She doesn't know how to use the whip, so she puts it aside and starts with the crop.

The sight of Scarlet clad head to toe in her mask, lingerie, stilettos, and holding a riding crop is the hottest thing Astrid has ever seen.

Scarlet begins to trail the crop up and down Astrid's chest, teasing and tickling. She brings it to Astrid's face and strokes her cheek.

"Do you like to be hit, boy?" Scarlet asks. "Do you want me to spank you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Astrid obediently says.

Scarlet slaps her cheek with the crop, making her flinch a little. Scarlet smirks.

"Take off your pants, boy," she orders.

Astrid's clit throbs. She reaches for her belt, licking her lips while she unlatches it. She pulls the belt all the way off, setting it down next to her on the ottoman. She slowly unbuttons and unzips her jeans, watching Scarlet carefully. As she pulls her jeans and boxers down, Scarlet sees a tattoo in black cursive of the word Daddy on her thigh.

"Daddy?" Scarlet grins playfully. She slaps the tattoo with her crop. "I've changed my mind. You're going to call me Daddy tonight, boy."

Astrid is panting, practically drooling at this role reversal. She swallows. "Yes, Daddy."

"Now get on your knees so I can spank you, good boy."

"Yes, Daddy," Astrid agrees, getting to her knees, leaning her chest on the ottoman.

"Hands behind you," Scarlet orders.

Astrid obeys.

Scarlet brings a pair of leather cuffs from the toy bag over and wraps them around Astrid's wrists, the leather cool on her skin.

She takes the riding crop and draws it slowly over Astrid's bare ass, smacking softly, and then giving it a hard thwack.

Astrid makes a small noise, trying to contain it.

"What's that, boy?"

"Thank you, Daddy," she answer.

"Good boy."

She whacks Astrid's ass repeatedly, enjoying the little sounds that come from her mouth.

Scarlet switches to the red flogger. She likes the color. She trails the soft leather back and forth on Astrid's bare ass. Astrid wiggles her ass and smiles at Scarlet, feeling eager.

"You want it bad, don't you boy?" Scarlet teases. "Beg for it."

Astrid pants, feeling her heart beating a mile a minute. "Please, Daddy... Please spank me, Daddy."

"You're a needy little slut for it, aren't you?" Scarlet grins. "Say it."

"I'm a needy little slut for it... Daddy."

The smack of the flogger comes down hard on Astrid's ass, making her cry out in surprise.

"Did you like that, slut?" Scarlet demands.

"Um," Astrid says. "Yes. Yes, Daddy."

"Now," Scarlet says, leaning down to Astrid's ear and grabbing her jaw. "You're gonna take this ass beating like a good boy, and you're gonna tell me yellow if I need to slow down and red if I need to stop. Got it?"

"Yes, Daddy," Astrid agrees, already getting wet.

"Good."

Scarlet stands tall in her stilettos, flogging Astrid's bare ass, high on the power of beating someone and hearing them moan for it. She never expected this tonight, of all things.

"Oh, oh, ohhh..." Astrid moans. "Oh, God. Oh, fuck. Oh."

Scarlet watches with delight as Astrid's pale ass grows redder and redder under her strikes.

"Do you like that, you dirty little boy?" Scarlet asks.

"Oh, yes, Daddy. Yes." Astrid trembles under the strikes, holding tight to the edges of the ottoman.

"What's your color, Astrid?"

"Green," she answers.

"Good," Scarlet replies. She stops flogging her, and picks up the paddle that says BUTCH next. She brings it to Astrid's face, showing it to her.

"Whose butch are you, boy?" Scarlet asks.

"Yours, Daddy," Astrid whimpers. She's never felt so submissive, so owned and taken over by another.

"Good boy," Scarlet praises. "I'm going to beat the word 'butch' into your ass so that you remember who this ass belongs to."

"Yes, Daddy."

The smack is loud and painful, and it makes her moan. The imprint of the word BUTCH shows on Astrid's skin, and Scarlet smiles.

"Such a perfect marking on a perfect little ass..." Scarlet praises. "Makes me want to take a picture."

"You can, if you want to," Astrid offers.

"I don't have my phone."

"You can use mine." Astrid pulls her phone from her jeans, offering it on her knees with her eyes downcast.

"What a good boy..." Scarlet says, in awe of her submission. She takes the phone and snaps a picture of Astrid's bare red ass with the word BUTCH slapped into it.

"Can I text this to myself?" she asks.

"Yes," Astrid agrees.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Daddy." Astrid blushes.

Scarlet texts herself the photo and smiles, putting the phone away and bringing the paddle back into her hand.

"We're not done with you yet, boy." She slaps the paddle against her hand. Astrid swallows.

Scarlet beats Astrid's ass with the paddle again and again, telling her to count every strike. She obeys, saying, "One, Daddy. Two, Daddy. Three, Daddy." The shape of the word BUTCH imprints on her ass repeatedly, overlapping and bruising her.