Kink Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she's count to thirty and she's gasping her words, Scarlet relents. She puts the paddle down and drags her long red fingernails up and down Astrid's red ass.

"Ohhh, fuck, Mistress-- Daddy," Astrid moans.

"Aw, poor baby can't keep her head straight," Scarlet mocks. She lightly slaps Astrid's ass and makes her yelp.

"Have you hit your limit, baby?" Scarlet asks, rubbing her ass.

"I - I think I have, Daddy," Astrid admits.

"That's a good boy. You took a good beating for Daddy. As a reward, I'll allow you to touch yourself."

Astrid almost whimpers, but contains the sound. She's so wet from being spanked.

Her cunt is throbbing and dripping and ready to be fucked, and she wants so badly to be topped by Scarlet, but she'll take whatever she can get.

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

Scarlet unlocks Astrid's restraints.

"Show me how you like to touch yourself, boy."

Astrid stands up, sitting back down on the ottoman and spreading her legs, still half dressed in her button-down, her jeans at her knees.

Scarlet observes demurely from one of the chairs. She sits with her legs crossed at the ankles. Her cunt is throbbing too, underneath her sheer lacy panties. She squeezes her thighs together, enjoying the thrill of dominating a butch and watching her touch herself.

Astrid unbuttons her shirt, pulling it open to reveal her bare chest. With one hand, she massages her chest, and brings her other hand down to her wet cunt. She rubs her pussy up and down, side to side, spreading her wetness and teasing her clit with it. She's gasping at the touch already.

"God," Astrid grunts, focused on rubbing her clit and finding the right pattern of sensation. She finds it, and then she slips a finger inside herself with her other hand.

"Ohh!" Astrid cries out, feeling her finger brush the perfect spot that lights her up.

"Oh fuck, Daddy. Oh fuck, Daddy."

Scarlet feels her pulse in her clit and her hard nipples. She wants so badly to pull out a strap-on from that toy bag and ride Astrid until they're both moaning curses into the dark private room, but she resists her temptation. Tonight is about establishing power, and she's not going to let Astrid touch her or see her face on their first encounter.

When Astrid looks close to cumming, Scarlet stands up and walks over to her, tugging on her hair to pull her head back and look at her desperate, needy face. She steps her leg up, digging her stiletto heel into Astrid's Daddy tattoo, telling her, "Be a good boy and cum for me."

"Oh God, Daddy," Astrid replies, her eyes fluttering closed in arousal. "God, I want to cum for you so bad. Fuck. Please." She rubs her clit furiously, making louder and louder noises as the pleasure builds.

"Be a good boy and cum for me like Daddy's little slut."

The dirty talk is enough to tip Astrid over the edge, and she cums with a gasping, stuttering breath, making a mess of her fingers. She looks up to Scarlet, still gripping her hair rather forcefully, and says, "Thank you, Daddy."

"Good boy," she praises. "Now clean up your fingers."

Astrid obeys, feeling hot. She licks up and down her fingers, tasting her salty sweetness while making eye contact with Scarlet. She gets dressed, pulling up her pants and buttoning her shirt. She stands up, still not as tall as Scarlet in her high heels, and looks up curiously in her deep brown eyes.

"Please, Daddy... Can I see you?" Astrid asks.

"Not tonight, boy... You have to earn it. You have my number now. Do something with it."

Scarlet struts out of the private room, her hips swaying.

Astrid is left to reflect on how she, a Dom top, was just dommed by a hot femme and made to beg to fuck herself and call her Daddy and take the beating of her life. She goes out to explore the party after collecting herself, but the rest of the night pales in comparison to the scene with Scarlet.

---

The next day, Astrid texts Scarlet. The text comes after the picture of Astrid's ass with BUTCH imprinted on it.

10:56 AM "You were amazing last night, Scarlet. I'd love to see you again."

Scarlet gets the text at work and a thrill runs through her body at the memories of last night. She doesn't have time to respond. It's 5 minutes before her next therapy client and she has to prepare. But she thinks about the text all day, and it distracts

her.

Astrid agonizes for hours at the record studio where she has a job producing music, waiting for a response, and fearing she won't get one. Every notification makes her jump, which makes her bruised ass hurt.

Finally, Scarlet texts back in the evening after work.

6:09 PM "So were you, Astrid. What are you doing next weekend?"

They make plans for Friday night at Scarlet's place. Scarlet's soon-to-be-ex-husband Richard will be out on Friday night with his drinking buddies after work, and she'll have until at least midnight to entertain a guest.

Scarlet gets home from work on Friday evening and tidies the kitchen, then hops in the shower to get ready. She's out of the shower and halfway through her skincare routine when the doorbell rings. Astrid is... she checks her phone... right on time. She must have lost track of time in the shower, thinking about the night ahead of her.

"Shit! Shit shit shit," Scarlet mutters, flustered. She has no choice but to answer the door in a towel. She decides to feign confidence.

"Hi Astrid," Scarlet smiles, her curly hair damp and smelling of lavender.

"Hello," Astrid replies, taking in the sight of Scarlet in nothing but a towel. She gulps.

"Sorry about the towel, I totally lost track of time. Come in, come in!" Scarlet ushers her inside.

"Don't be sorry," Astrid mumbles.

Scarlet closes the front door behind her and the towel starts to slip, and she grabs it. Astrid is outright staring, she can't help it. The thought of Scarlet naked underneath that one piece of fabric is driving her out of her mind. She stares at her face, too. Her beautiful face, with high cheekbones and warm lips and brown eyes, bare and vulnerable to the world, no longer hiding behind a mask.

Scarlet blushes. "What?"

"Nothing," Astrid shakes her head. "You're beautiful."

Scarlet's blush deepens. "Thank you, Astrid. Can I get you anything?" She gestures to the kitchen with one hand, the other holding up her towel.

"No, I'm fine," Astrid replies. She steps closer to Scarlet. "All I want is you."

"Oh," Scarlet says with surprise. She looks down at herself. "Oh."

"Can I touch you, Scarlet?"

This is all very vulnerable and submissive for Scarlet. How does she turn this around to her being dominant again?

"No," Scarlet answers. She lets the towel drop. "But you can look at me."

"Jesus Christ," Astrid blurts at the sight of a naked Scarlet. Her warm olive skin, her breasts laying flat, a cute freckle that sits near her bellybutton, covered by the corset last night. Her bundle of curly hair that sits at the apex of her legs. The smooth curves down her hips and thighs. Her hard pink nipples that Astrid would die to have in her mouth right now.

Scarlet giggles. "Do you like what you see?"

Astrid nods eagerly.

"Come with me. Take your shoes off. Bring them with you, and the towel," Scarlet orders. Astrid fumbles to obey, grabbing her shoes and picking the towel up off the floor and following Scarlet's beautiful naked backside upstairs. She's practically drooling.

"Get on the bed and take off your shirt," Scarlet says.

Astrid sits, unbuttoning her navy floral patterned button-up, the one she saves for first dates. She's lucky enough to be flat chested and she's wearing nothing underneath.

Scarlet licks her lips at the sight of her bare chest.

"Lie down and put your hands above your head."

Astrid's heart is pounding. She's trying to breathe. She lies down obediently and watches as a beautiful, naked Scarlet bends over, showing off her pussy, looking for something in a black bag. She pulls out a loop of black rope.

Astrid swallows and licks her lips. She watches, mesmerized, as Scarlet loops the rope in figure eights around her wrists, tying her wrists to the bedposts.

Oh God, Astrid thinks. Fuck.

"Good boy," Scarlet whispers in Astrid's ear. Her naked body on top of her bound one is driving her crazy.

Astrid whimpers.

"What's that, boy? Speak up."

"I, uh," Astrid stammers. "I like it."

"You like what?"

"I like when you call me a good boy."

Scarlet smiles, pleased.

"Well, good boy... You're going to watch me tease myself... and touch myself... and fuck myself on your strap. All while you can't touch me. How do you feel about that?"

Astrid whimpers again. "Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please, Daddy. Fuck, I want that so bad, but I want to touch you."

"Too bad. No touching."

Scarlet drags her ruby red fingernails down Astrid's chest and stomach, teasing at her jeans, rubbing her crotch, watching how she moans at it. She brings her hands to her own body, touching her thighs, her stomach, her tits, playing with them, twisting her nipples and gasping. She brings a hand to her neck, choking herself a little while her other hand drags back down to the nest of curls between her legs.

"Do you want to watch me touch myself, boy?" Scarlet asks.

"Yes, fuck yes," Astrid says eagerly. "Daddy," she adds.

Scarlet groans when her fingers reach her hard, pounding clit. She rubs up and down, grinding on her fingers on top of Astrid. She spreads her wetness around, rubbing harder, beginning to gasp and moan.

"Fuck, Scarlet," Astrid moans. "You're so hot. Fuck me."

"Oh, that comes later," Scarlet winks. Then she slips a finger inside her wet pussy and her mouth opens wide in a moan. "Fuck," Scarlet whimpers, fucking herself harder and harder on her finger, then adding a second one.

"Jesus Christ," Astrid says. She tugs on her restraints, wanting so badly to touch her. "This is torture."

"That's the idea, baby," Scarlet smiles, and her grin turns into a moan as she fingers herself and rubs her clit at the same time, getting carried away with how good it feels. She tries to focus, tries to remember her plan to take off Astrid's pants and put a strap-on on her.

She stops fucking herself, and brings her messy wet fingers to Astrid's lips, letting her lick her desperately. She moans around her fingers, cleaning her up.

"Fuck, Daddy," Astrid whimpers. "You taste so good. Fuck, please let me taste you."

"Not yet," Scarlet says sternly, grinning wickedly. She unbuttons Astrid's jeans, tugging them down her legs along with her tight black boxers. She reaches for the toy bag again, pulling out a leather harness and small purple strap-on.

She puts the harness on Astrid and attaches the purple cock, and she bends down to get it wet with her mouth, licking up and down. The sight of Scarlet sucking her cock makes Astrid feel hard, as if the silicone was real.

"Fuck," Astrid mutters.

Scarlet lets the cock go from her mouth with a pop. It glistens with her spit.

"I'm going to cum on your cock while you can't touch me," Scarlet says teasingly.

She hovers over the cock, letting it rub against her clit and push against her wet opening. She sinks onto the strap, moaning loudly. She reaches out for something to grip and grabs Astrid's tits, squeezing and playing with her while she rides her cock.

Astrid moans, begging, "Please, please, please."

"Such a good little boy, with your perfect hard cock here for me to fuck myself with whenever I feel like it," Scarlet says.

"Fuck, Daddy," Astrid groans. "Fuck, you're so hot. Jesus Christ." She bucks her hips up into Scarlet, making her moan.

"Ohh, fuck. That's cheating," Scarlet says, as Astrid fucks her hips up harder and faster, pulling louder sounds from Scarlet's throat. "Oh, God, fuck. Oh fuck," she says.

Then she hears the garage door open.

"Oh, fuck," she curses. "Oh fuck!" she says, panicked now.

"What?" Astrid asks.

"That's Richard," Scarlet says, sounding frantic. She's hurriedly untying Astrid's bonds.

"Who's Richard?" Astrid asks.

"My husband."

"Your husband?" Astrid croaks.

"My soon-to-be-ex-husband," Scarlet adds hurriedly. "I didn't think he'd be home until midnight or later. You have to go, I'm so sorry. I'll wait 'til he's asleep and we'll sneak you out the front door."

The rope is untied now, and Astrid rubs her wrists. She puts her hands on Scarlet's hips and without warning, flips her over onto the bed and pushes her cock into her, pulling a strangled gasp from her mouth.

"It sounds like... you just need to be quiet while I fuck that orgasm out of you," Astrid says. "Do you want that, Scarlet?"

Scarlet's eyes glaze over in pleasure. She nods slowly, captivated. Astrid puts her hand over her mouth, slowly thrusting her cock into her, feeling the vibrations of her muffled moans under her hand.

Astrid fucks her hard and Scarlet wants to scream, wants to cry out, but she muffles her noises and manages to let out only little whimpers, whimpers that drive Astrid crazy and spur her on.

Astrid brings her spare hand down to Scarlet's clit, where she teases slowly, enjoying the way Scarlet's eyes roll into the back of her head. The friction on Astrid's clit is building too, in an intoxicating way.

"You're going to cum for me like a good girl," Astrid whispers in Scarlet's ear. The role reversal, the thrill of almost getting caught - it's all too much - and suddenly Scarlet is cumming with a trembling body and a muffled scream. Watching Scarlet cum brings Astrid over the edge too, and her hips stutter with her orgasm that she keeps silent.

They pant into each other's shoulders, desperately trying to catch their breaths.

"Bloody hell," Astrid says.

"Fuck," Scarlet whispers.

"You were amazing," Astrid whispers back.

"You, though," Scarlet says with a dizzy smile.

Astrid looks down at Scarlet's naked body, distracted.

"Fuck, can I taste you?" Astrid asks.

Scarlet smirks at her. "Only if you beg for it, boy," she replies.

"Please, Daddy, please can I eat your pussy?" Astrid murmurs in her ear.

"God, it's so hard for me to be quiet," Scarlet whines.

"You can do it, Daddy," Astrid whispers with a wink.

Then her hot mouth is on Scarlet's wet, needy pussy, licking her up and teasing her clit. Scarlet clamps her hands over her mouth, moaning into them. She jerks her hips to grind on Astrid's face, leaning back into the pillows of her queen bed.

Astrid presses Scarlet's hips down, going harder. Whimpers escape from Scarlet again, but Astrid doesn't care that much about her getting caught.

Just as the thought occurs to Astrid, a figure stands in the doorway and knocks.

"Scarlet? I'm home early. Had a headache. How are you?"

Astrid doesn't stop her movements, forcing Scarlet to swallow down her pleasure to answer.

"I'm fine," she says, voice sounding strained. "Just... went to bed early. Goodnight!"

Then she clamps her hands down on her mouth again, holding her breath, as her second orgasm overtakes her and spreads through her body with delicious warmth and electricity. She shakes and twitches, her eyes wide and desperate. Astrid watches her, mesmerized by the way she comes undone.

"Okay..." Richard says, sounding unsure. "Goodnight..."

Astrid grins wickedly up at Scarlet from between her legs, feeling smug. Scarlet sighs and rolls her eyes, but she can't help the smile that creeps onto her face.

---

The next time they see each other, it's at PRIDE: A Queer Kink Party. Scarlet wears the cat mask again, a new set of red lacy lingerie, and the same black stilettos. She's at the party first this time, browsing at the sex shop for a toy for the evening. She chooses a black and red leather flogger. She pays for it and turns around, walking right into Astrid. She's dressed in a white t-shirt, black jeans, a black leather chest harness, and a black leather mask.

Astrid explained that she's trying to establish a reputation in the LA kink community as a Dom top, and she doesn't want to submit in public without a mask. Scarlet understood completely, given her own need for a mask.

"Hey there, boy," Scarlet says with a grin.

"Hi, Daddy." Astrid smiles back. She looks down to the flogger in Scarlet's hands.

"Whatcha got there?"

"Just a little gift for my favorite boy's ass," she answers.

Being called her 'favorite boy' makes Astrid's whole body blush from head to toe.

"Is that so?" Astrid says, playing it cool.

"Would you like to negotiate a scene with me, Astrid?" Scarlet asks, getting to the point.

"Yes I would, Scarlet." Astrid grins.

They sit down and talk it out, negotiating what will and won't happen in front of the crowd. When they've agreed, they shake hands and walk to the punishment bench, the kind that has a spot for arms, torso, and ankles.

Scarlet ties Astrid down to the bench, strapping her into the leather cuffs. She reaches underneath Astrid to unbutton her jeans and pull her down her legs, along with her black boxers.

The cold air hits Astrid's already wet pussy. She's ready to be spanked.

The leather flogger hits her ass hard and she cries out.

"Oh!"

"Did you like that, boy?" Scarlet asks.

A small crowd has started to form, just three separate people quietly watching.

"Yes, Daddy," Astrid replies obediently, like they agreed.

"Do you want me to hit you again?" Scarlet asks.

"Yes please, Daddy."

The smack is hard and quick. Astrid yelps, and turns to see that a couple has joined the crowd. She feels hot under her mask, thrilling in the exposure and anonymity of what she's doing.

"Did you like that, boy?"

"Yes, Daddy," Astrid whimpers.

"Do you want me to hit you again?" Scarlet asks.

"Yes please, Daddy. Please keep hitting me," Astrid begs.

"Good boy," Scarlet praises. She repeatedly whacks the flogger against her ass, beating it red. Astrid cries out, moaning and begging, yelling "Please, Daddy" and "More, Daddy" to an ever-growing crowd.

Scarlet sets down the flogger and scratches her nails down Astrid's stinging ass. She bends down over Astrid and whispers in her ear, "Are you wet? Do you want it?"

"I'm so wet Daddy, but not yet. Please keep spanking me."

"Good boy," Scarlet says.

Scarlet chooses a paddle that says SLUT in black letters on red leather.

"Are you a slut, boy?" Scarlet asks loudly for the crowd. At least a dozen voyeurs are watching.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm a dirty little slut and I need you to punish me."

"That's a good slut," Scarlet says. "Good sluts know they deserve to be punished."

She whacks her hard with the paddle, imprinting the word slut on her ass.

"Fuck!" Astrid cries.

"Isn't this what you wanted, slut?" Scarlet asks.

"Yes, Daddy," Astrid whimpers.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, Daddy! Please."

Scarlet hits her other cheek with the paddle, pulling a moan from Astrid's mouth.

"Oh, you liked that, you little slut," Scarlet mutters.

She hits her hard, over and over, not relenting until Astrid is panting "Oh fuck, oh God, oh fuck, yellow."

Scarlet immediately stops and bends down to check on Astrid.

"Are you okay? What do you need?"

"I'm fine, I just needed a break."

"Are you ready for it?"

Astrid thinks for a moment and a smile begins to grow across her face.

"Yes, Daddy."

Scarlet goes to the storage room and brings back a fucking machine, setting it up on the table behind Astrid and lubing up the cock.

The audience is growing faster now, whispers passing through the crowd about the machine.

"Do you want to get fucked like a desperate little slut?" Scarlet asks loudly, making eye contact with members of the crowd.

Astrid swallows and speaks loudly. "Yes, Daddy. Please."

Scarlet lubes up her fingers and slips her into Astrid's wet cunt, fucking her open and getting her ready to take a big cock.