Kink Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, you're so fucking wet," Scarlet says. "Did getting spanked make you wet, boy?"

"Yes, Daddy," Astrid obediently whispers.

"You want to get fucked, boy?"

"Yes, Daddy," she says louder.

Scarlet adjusts the fucking machine until the cock is halfway inside Astrid. She moans. Scarlet turns the machine on slow and Astrid moans louder, tugging on her restraints.

The crowd is at least two dozen people now, and Astrid feels on fire under her gaze.

"Oh God, ohhh," Astrid moans.

"Do you like this little toy I got you, boy?" Scarlet asks.

"Oh fuck yes, Daddy. Yes. God," Astrid replies.

"Do you want to thank me for it?"

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

"Do you want to suck my femme cock in front of all these people like a needy little cockslut?"

"Oh God. Yes, Daddy."

Scarlet puts on a black leather harness on top of her red lingerie. She attaches a sleek black silicone strap-on to the harness, feeling hot with a cock heavy between her legs.

She brings the toy to Astrid's lips, watching her open up for her, taking the toy further into her mouth and then her throat.

Scarlet could moan at the sight, but she controls herself.

Scarlet gently fucks her face while Astrid grunts and moans from the fucking machine in her cunt.

"That's a good little cockslut," Scarlet praises. Her clit feels hard and aching under the strap-on. She's high on the power and pleasure of domination, turned on by the sight of Astrid being fucked by the machine.

Astrid feels so full of cock, submitting to the pleasure of being fucked by two toys, submitting to Scarlet's delicious fantasy.

Astrid moans on Scarlet's femme cock, unable to help it if she wanted to.

Scarlet pulls her cock from Astrid's mouth, wet with drool.

"Do you want to cum on this toy, baby?" Scarlet asks in a sultry voice.

Astrid is moaning from being fucked hard by the toy, and she nods eagerly. Scarlet grabs a wand massager and turns it on, bringing the powerful vibrations directly to Astrid's clit. She screams in pleasure, trembling on the bench, her arms tensing at the wrist restraints.

"Oh God, Daddy. Fuck. Please. Fuck. Please make me cum," Astrid begs.

"Good boy," Scarlet purrs.

The crowd has grown large and people are peering over shoulders to get a glimpse. Astrid glances over her shoulder to see how many people are watching. When she sees the size of the crowd, her body flushes with heat.

"Oh fuck," Astrid moans. "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me boy," Scarlet orders. "Cum for me like a dirty, needy little slut."

Astrid's orgasm hits her hard, making her scream out. She trembles on the bench as she falls apart on the vibrator and fucking machine. The audience watches with rapt attention. The orgasm shakes through her, pulling moan after moan from her mouth until she's cumming again, from the relentless stimulation of the two toys.

All in all, she has four orgasms before she starts to say, "Okay, that's all, no more, oh God."

Scarlet ignores her and increases in the vibration on the wand massager, pushing Astrid into one more orgasm -- one more past her limit, like they'd negotiated. Astrid cries out in a throaty scream. Her arms strain against the leather cuffs of the bench and she's panting. Scarlet removes the vibrator and turns off the fucking machine.

There are some whoops and hollers and scattered applause from the crowd, which slowly disperses.

Scarlet strokes Astrid's short brown hair, cooing at her. "You did so good, my boy. My favorite boy. Such a good slut."

Astrid pants and moans in response, unable to speak.

"Oh, such a fucked out little slut that you can't speak. What a good boy."

Astrid whimpers.

Scarlet gently unbuckles the leather straps keeping Astrid strapped to the punishment bench. She helps Astrid down on her wobbly legs. Astrid pulls her pants up and buckles her belt, smoothing down her white t-shirt.

Scarlet brings her hands to cup Astrid's face and kisses her softly. Astrid melts into the kiss, sparks lighting up her chest and setting her heart on fire. They kiss for a long time, pressed together, losing themselves in each other.