Kink Spring: Flash Fiction

Story Info
A palace concubine and her tinkerer Mistress have an evening.
995 words
4.5
1.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninafw
ninafw
1 Followers

She stepped into my chambers; slim lines, silk tie, short hair, and neat black shoes tapping softly across milky marble tile. I rose form the dresser at the back of my bedroom and nodded at the guard who escorted her. "Thank you sir, but this is my chaperone for the night. We should be safe enough." The eunuch saluted, his dark blue uniform rising and falling with his arm. He left without speaking a word.

We both stared at the door for a long moment until it clicked shut. Then I immediately grabbed either side of my skirts, swiveled my feet to a familiar position, bent my knees, and lowered my chin to my chest. I held the deep curtsy as she stepped around mahogany tables, wicker chairs, and enormous pillows into the bedroom of my assigned suite. I kept my gaze on the floor while she walked a slow circle around me. My thighs and calves warmed and shook from the effort until she reached forward and lifted my chin with her fingertips. I exhaled a breath I did not realize I held, and stood with my back straight. "Merci Maitresse."

She sat a small wooden cigar box on the nightstand near my bed. "You read my letter?" I nodded and watched a smile stretch across her face like a jackal lounging in the sun. "Lie back on the bed and show me."

I suppressed a giggle and the desire to fling myself among the soft sheets and pillows. It was so easy to slip from the confines of society when she was near, whispering her desires in a firm voice. I wanted to be hers. I wanted to jump, laugh, and be free to yell her name with all of my voice. Instead, I reveled in the forbidden game that was all we had with each other. I sat carefully on the edge of the fluffy down mattress, crossed my legs, and lifted the many layers of my skirts.

She leaned forward, her hands clasped behind her back. After a long moment she looked into my eyes. "Very nice, petite. You are lovely as always. And this dress...​" She slid her eyes back down my body.

"Indeed!" I danced off the bed and twirled. "It was a gift from that British governor. The one from the American Northwest. He says he had it shipped all the way from Vancouver by airship so he could...​" I stopped.

Her smile was gone. She stared at me with an eyebrow raised. "Did I tell you to leave the bed, petite?"

My throat constricted. I swallowed. "No Maitresse."

She cracked the knuckles of one hand. "Did you consider that, perhaps, I had plans once you were up here and on your back?" She patted the soft blanket atop my bed.

"But we have tickets for the opera and reservations for...​" Her other eyebrow raised to join its twin. "No, Maitresse." I lowered my gaze to the floor. "I did not consider that. May I please sit on the bed again as you wished?"

"Much better, petite. You may."

I returned to the edge of the bed, crossed my legs and, once again, lifted my skirts.

"Lie back."

"Respectfully, our reservations...​" I blinked, taken aback, as she turned toward the nightstand. I sat with my skirt up, was recently trimmed, wore no under-things, and she turned away?

"We might still make the opera on time if you stop questioning me." She opened the box and withdrew a set of silk straps and a small, smooth, metal device. It looked like a turtle. "And you are still upright. Must I repeat myself all night?"

I felt my eyes widen. "Apologies Maitresse." I lie back on the bed and felt her touch at my ankles. The slithering softness of silk traced up my legs until she reached the top of my thighs.

"Lift your backside, petite."

My face warmed, but I did as she asked. I felt the silk straps tighten between my thighs and waist. Then I took a sharp breath as I felt a chill at the apex of my sex. "What is that?"

She dug a small key from a waistcoat pocket. "A failed experiment from our workshop that I chose to give new life. We originally thought it might steady an irregular heartbeat, but it could not generate enough power. But it's a lovely housing. It warms when touched. So I repurposed it. It no longer delivers a shock. Instead...​"

I gasped as she inserted the key and began to twist. Then I gently lifted my chin toward the ceiling and sighed as it began to move quickly, almost violently, yet it stayed in the same place. Were the silk straps magical? They had to be in order keep this incredible vibrating thing in one spot.

She wound the turtle several more times, chuckled once, and put one finger over my mouth. "Quiet, petite, you are moaning." She looked toward the door of my chambers.

"How can I not?" I spread my thighs, hoping she might accept an obvious invitation.

Instead, she tapped my mouth with a fingertip. "This is your punishment. Wear this all night, and I will consider your dept from last week."

"But I did not mean to call you...​"

She stared into my eyes.

"But this?" I nodded toward the juncture of my thighs. The turtle danced and played nimble thief of my concentration. "Everyone will know." My sex felt tighter and tighter as my clit swelled. I was not sure I could keep even my breath under control, to say nothing of my voice or the rest of my body. She wanted me to wear this in public?

She shook her head. "No petite. It is quiet enough. And you," She reached forward and stroked one finger along the lips of my sex before pulling my thighs together. "If you want to earn forgiveness, then you only need to control yourself."

ninafw
ninafw
1 Followers