All Comments on 'Kink University Ch. 07'

by Ellie_in_Pink

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I may be a little late to the party, but I am saddened that you haven't continued your readings. I find your voice soothing and erotic and the world you have created is wonderful. I would love to hear more! (I have thus far not read the other chapters in hopes the readings resume)

Ellie_in_PinkEllie_in_Pink11 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you for voicing your support for the readings. They have not been canceled, just put on pause for a few weeks. I moved all the way across the country and am working a new job. Which in and of itself has meant changing over to a nightshift schedule, getting all my training done, applying for licensing, and a bunch of other stuff which has just overwhelmed me. But rest assured that the readings will continue soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllie_in_Pink@Ellie_in_Pink
Ellie in Pink films herself playing sexy games and she writes sexy stories. If you would like to keep up to date on everything, you can visit her reddit at: https://www.reddit.com/user/Ellie_in_Pink If you would like to support her so that she can continue to write and film f...