Kink University - Ch. 14 - Desire

Story Info
Lilly is caught by the tail... and tastes the minotaur.
3k words
2.1k
3
0

Part 14 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14

My body trembled with desire and aroused nervousness as my newfound, black and white cow's tail swished in the grasp of Daava. The goblin had undergone her own transformation and now had the hulking body of a minotaur. Sweat glistened down her green skin and trailed between her muscles. Her slight breasts heaved with each panting breath. The massive girlstick swaying beneath her legs dribbled even more precum than before. The dark brown fur on her bovine face was the only soft-seeming part of her in this form. And her eyes ... I thought I could see the real Daava—the reserved, shy goblin I'd known—holding the reins very deep inside. The rest of her, however, was letting her be lost in this form every bit as much as I was lost in this moment.

Daava pulled me back to her gently by the tail. I was glad to find out that my tail did not feel quite as tender as I had anticipated, and this didn't cause discomfort. Once the rest of me was in her reach, I felt her massive hands fall on either shoulder. From there, she pressed me firmly but slowly to the ground, facing away from her.

My body trembled and my own small girlstick rose in excitement. Almost immediately, I felt my pink cloak removed from my body. It was followed by my undershirt, so that I was left topless ... exposed in the woods. I felt the light breeze brush against my back along with her steamy breath that moistened my skin and hair.

"My ... cow," Daava uttered, her voice a bit more guttural. It was then that her dripping girlstick ... or girl-log ... trailed a sticky line—from one shoulder, across my back, and all the way to the opposite shoulder. Her wetness was warm at first, before the forest air cooled it just a bit.

Daava moved to my side and it wasn't long before her member was resting on my cheek—rubbing circles of wetness there until it began to trail down to my chin. All the while, she did not release my tail.

I turned my head so that I was face to girlcock. I then looked up to her as she continued to paint my lips and nose in the way she had my cheeks. She didn't seem to be doing any of this on purpose, though; her stare was directly at my face. As if waiting to see what I would do. The rest was just incidental.

For me, however, there was no question of what came next. I had been caught, captured, subdued, and finally marked by my conqueror. I bowed my head slightly so that her sex rested on the top of my head. Of course, it wasn't long before I felt her wetness there too. I rested my face next to her now-massive balls in a show of my submission.

At this, Daava's body seemed to relax. She had what she wanted now—me. Without pulling her girlcock from its position on my head, she shuffled around so that we were facing one another. She then reached down and gently scooped and handful of hair into each fist. Gently she pulled me into her more.

Ready to oblige, I began to worship her—licking her scrotum. My immediate sense was that it was salty and musky—clean but certainly with the smells of arousal and a fresh bit of exercise from my chase. I continued to lick, savoring the unique flavor and scents of a new lover until I had virtually cleaned it entirely. Much more pre than before was now dripping down my back.

Daava pulled my head back until I was looking up at her, and her down at me. From here, of course, the head of her girlcock rested on my lips. I opened my mouth and accepted her in. Not supremely experienced, nor having quite mastered my gag reflex (especially for something this huge), I focused on variety. I took her uncut head into my mouth and pressed my tongue inside the folds of it. From there, I swirled it around—tasting everything within, along with the steady trickle of pre that occasionally dribbled down the sides of my mouth.

Daava began to pant harder—the steam from her bestial form warming me even as I was down on my knees. Finally, her eyes started to divert from mine as she began to lose herself in the pleasure.

I smiled and pulled back to begin licking the underside of her shaft—all the way from the base to the tip. Once at the top, I would try to take her length into my throat. It didn't go very far, but I thought with a smirk that practice was important for these matters. Then I would pull back, pick another side, lick, swallow, repeat. To help keep my balance I wrapped my hands around the back of her knees. For whatever reason, the slight pressure from her thighs and calves gave me a slight physical sense of security.

Suddenly, Daava in the form of a minotaur bellowed mostly breath with a slight moan. Before I knew what was happening, hot seed spilled from her—onto my face, my breasts, and a little into my mouth. The taste was slightly bitter, but the thrill of the moment and my eagerness to please left me eagerly swallowing the few drips that made their way into me.

As fast as Daava's transformation had happened, it now reversed. She shrunk down until she was just barely taller than me with me kneeling. The patches of dark fur fell away, revealing all green skin once again. Oddly, it was her girlstick that did not seem to change much—proportionally, anyways.

All the time, Daava did not release my tail. She seemed disoriented for just a moment before she looked down at me. At first, she gave me a questioning look—clearly to verify whether I was alright. But when I smiled back, she returned it gently. She patted me on my head and said, "Good little cow."

I let out a playful moo, to which we both let out giggles.

"I'm going to hold onto this a while ... please do your best to keep the form. It's important for our project," Daava said, twirling a finger absently through the tufts of hair in it. The hair in my tail was curly, I realized. Brown ... with streaks of red. It matched the hair on the top of my head exactly. With her other hand, Daava proceeded to gently scratch the top of my head.

I nodded, too exhausted and content to question it.

"I would return the favor ... maybe," Daava said with a wink. "But, as you saw, that would reverse the process. And that's the opposite of what we want."

Again, I just nodded placidly, lost in the comfort of her fingers gently massaging my scalp and parting the hair close to my head. And when Daava sat down on the ground, I followed her motions until I found myself lying down with my head in her lap. I didn't even realize when I started to nod out and fall asleep.

-O-

I woke up with the sun a bit lower in the sky. I supposed it had been a few hours—and Daava was still there sitting over me, still holding my tail. I looked down at it and saw that she was tracing the black spots with her thumb. I thought I saw faint traces of light where she touched. And ... if I wasn't mistaken ... I could swear that I could hear her muttering something.

I looked up and said, "Sorry ... I must have been out a while."

"It's been a productive time, Daava replied reassuringly, before patting me on the head. "I've been working on some incantations so that my own arousal and abilities will help you sustain your own magical development. In particular, you will be receiving a little boost based on the sustained levels of arousal you make me feel."

My face warmed and I found myself smiling, while still not quite appreciating what this meant. I said, "So ... I make you aroused?"

This time, it was Daava's turn to blush. She then shot a coy look and booped my nose with her finger. She then started to stand, and I joined along with her. I looked around until I spotted my cloak and undershirt a few feet away. I went to go and get them before I felt myself stopped by my new appendage. I turned to see Daava paused there with a smirk on her face. She said, "I didn't say I was ready for you to cover back up, yet."

I gave a pretend pout and then stuck my tongue out at her.

"Careful, or I'll put that to better use," Daava replied as she walked over to collect my clothing. She did not hand it to me once she had, but rather continued to walk with my tail in hand toward where we had entered the woods.

I followed along, glad that it was at least warm out.

"Now, what I would like you to do is to continue working on developing this form," Daava said as we walked. "Since you clearly enjoy it, work on it some more. The reason for signing you up for this class was that I hoped that you could alter your body to stimulate greater milk production. But I think that this will be just as useful; it will help you get into the role even more and make the magic more potent. We'll work on production through other means."

I nodded. She was right, I did kind of like how I felt in this form. Maybe making a few more cute little adjustments really would be a fun idea.

We quickly reached the edge of the woods. A quick look at the field revealed that the class was certainly over. Nobody was left in the field except for us.

Daava sighed and finally handed me my clothes. She seemed to enjoy watching me as I put my robe and undershirt back on. Once it was done, however, something changed in her expression. She looked around, as if trying not to make eye-contact and said, "I ... genuinely enjoyed our time together. Beyond just what we are doing for my village. I would like it if we could ... have dinner together. If you were interested. If not, there's no pressure to do so or anything." She bit her bottom lip and averted her gaze for a moment before clenching her jaw a bit and trying again to look at my face.

I felt a pleasant warmth come over me. Was she ... asking me to dinner? In, like, a romantic sense? More than that, was she the nervous one at asking me? Still finding all that hard to believe, I still nodded eagerly and said, "Yeah ... I would like that!"

Daava smiled and then looked down at her hand before giving a chuckle. "I guess I ought to let go for now. I just liked having you on a leash."

"You ... don't have to let go," I said, followed by a cough from how awkwardly the words came out. Part of my brain told me to just play it cool. Meanwhile, the panicked version of me telling me to double down won out. I blurted out, "Or, I mean, a leash would be fine too."

Daava looked at me and gave a gentle shake of her head as she blushed red as I was. Then, we both burst out giggling. God, this was all so weird—definitely in a good way, but weird none the less. Instead of taking my tail or getting a rope, however, she extended out a hand and asked, "How is this?"

I smiled brightly, took her hand with my own gently trembling one, and nodded.

Hand in hand, we walked toward the dining hall. It was a bit on the early side for dinner, but the smells in the air indicated that if there was not food there already, there would be before long. I also noted how pleasantly different it felt to be holding her hand, rather than that of a human. With three fingers and a thumb, all of her digits fit within the gaps between mine. And while her hands were much warmer than mine, her polished black claws on my skin were cool. They felt like slightly rounded talons—like those of a well-manicured parrot. The contrast of textures and temperatures felt very pleasant and new.

Sure enough, we were the first students to arrive at the dining hall. Daava led us to one of the two-person tables at the corners of the room. She then had to grab some kind of cushioned box that was in another corner of the room. This she put in her seat, and I finally realized it was because of her much smaller stature that she needed to use it. Then we sat across from one another in a moment of awkward silence.

"So how are you finding your time on this world?" Daava asked. I could feel that she had taken my tail in her hands again and was playing with the tuft of red and brown hair at the end. I wasn't sure she was really aware of what she was doing, but it was okay with me regardless.

"I ..." I said, pausing to think. "I'm really happy here so far. It probably sounds weird, but I don't miss home at all. People are nice here. While it's still new to me, even the world makes sense in its own way. I don't ever remember feeling this ... in the right place before now." I was careful not to use the h-word here ... home. I think part of me was still afraid that I was dreaming, and that the moment I really decided that this was a place I could belong, it would be snatched away from me. Still, it was true that I did feel a sense of belonging.

Daava gave a small smile. "I know what you mean, to some degree at least when it comes to the University. I mean, I was born here. The goblin people were brought over many, many generations ago."

"You grew up in ... Crudehook, right?" I said, hoping I had gotten the name of her village right.

Daava nodded. "I was the oldest of my siblings, twenty in total."

"Twenty?" I asked, my eyes widening.

Daava nodded as if she got the question a lot. "You'd be surprised to know that that's considered a small family in Crudehook."

"Wow," I replied. "I thought I had it bad, being the oldest of four. Even with the foster siblings on top of those, I never had to deal with twenty. I think I would have gone insane."

Daava nodded knowingly. "Leaving was an easy choice. I love my family, but I'm also quite different from them."

"The transness?" I asked.

Daava cocked her head at me.

My face burned red. Did ... they not have a word for that or something? I tried again. "I guess I don't know how it works here. Like me, I was born ... with the doctors thinking that I was a male. I had to ... take medicine to fix my body when I was older."

"Ah," Daava said, her eyes lighting up. She gently shook her head. "No, we goblins have more variations when it comes to all that. It is quite common for us to be born with any combination of primary and secondary sex characteristics, as well as personal identities. The guplium are even more varied, with their abilities to morph. However, I am aware that there were races with lowered rates of variation."

So she was intersex? At least, that would be how she would be described if she were human, I thought. Regardless, I thought it nice that her people didn't make as much of an ado about all of that. They just took it how it should be—a matter of reality.

"That's really cool; I didn't know that," I replied, and then remembered the train of conversation that I had accidentally unrailed. "Oh! What did you mean about being different?"

"Thaat," Daava said and gave a few short nods. "Well, I suppose I found that I was more independent than other children. While they went around in huddles and wanted to be where all the other people were, I preferred to have my space. While I enjoy touch now, it is very much a singular affair. I never quite enjoyed sleeping in a pile with my siblings. It was all simply ... overwhelming. As was the responsibility, and the expectations of having a family of my own like that. The University appealed to me much more. So I came here, instead."

I listened and occasionally nodded my head. I felt we were similar in a lot of ways ... though I admitted that a cuddle pile did appeal to me more than it did her.

Before more could be said, Mr. Spleck showed up with two plates. He set them in front of us, revealing a roast of some variety, along with vegetables that seemed as sexualized as the flowers in the garden—complete with little pea-pods like anatomically correct vaginas and asparagus-looking blooms that were particularly veiny. And here I had thought that zucchinis were phallic already.

"Thank you, Mr. Spleck," I said, and then noticed a lovely pink apron over his maid's dress. "Oh my god, your apron is so cute as well!"

At this, Mr. Spleck beamed and gave a little twirl. "Aw, you've made my day, Lilly. Enjoy your date, dear-heart." With that, he rushed back to the kitchen.

I looked back at Daava, not sure how to react to what he had called our dinner together. It was ... it was a date, wasn't it?

Daava bit her lower lip. For a moment, I worried that she would protest that this was not a date. But when she just look at me, twirling her finger through the tuft of my tail, and smiled; I felt reassured. More than that, Daava was once again making me feel ... desired.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Harem of the Witch-Hunter A minotaur takes his revenge by building a harem of witches.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Tattooed Woman Pt. 01 A Night in the Pub.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 001-015 In an RPG-like world with something new between her legs.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 01 Messenger, Morning, Coyotes vs. a Wolf.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The OF Girl Ch. 001-010 You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories