Kink University - Ch. 13 - Stomping

Story Info
Lilly is chased down by a horny minotaur.
2.8k words
2k
2
0

Part 13 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke warmly and in a state of dishevelment that was on the high end even for me. My blankets were twisted around me. Fortunately, the warmth of the room made it so that I was comfortable even where the blankets did not cover. I contentedly sucked at the bit of someone gently lodged in the side of my mouth. Bit of someone...

My eyes shot open, and I realized that Mystery was sleeping with their head at the foot of the bed. Which meant that—in my mouth—was one of her big toes.

As to not wake them, I gently pulled my head away from its place as Mystery's footrest. Unfortunately, I had not quite finished that task before I felt a faint vibration come from my ring.

Mystery stirred as well, and opened their eyes right as my lips left her skin.

The color vanished from my face, and the familiar heat of utter humiliation filled my body.

Mystery, however, just giggled. Oddly, the response was comforting, as the light embarrassment was nowhere near as bad as them feeling afraid. They said, "You have a bit of an oral fixation, don't you, Lilly? I was up reading when after you fell asleep, and not half an hour in you rolled over and stuck my toe right in there. It was too cute for me to move."

I exhaled a breath I hadn't known I'd been holding. While still embarrassing, I was relieved that the situation hadn't been misinterpreted. Oddly, this served to calm me down quite a bit.

Like the day before, we grabbed our meds and then hit the showers together. Without the newness of it, today was a lot more relaxed than the day before.

"Cute girlstick, by the way," Mystery said with a wink as they closed her eyes and scrubbed the equivalent of shampoo into their hair.

"Girlstick?" I said and looked down at my slightly tingling but not-erect penis.

"Yeah," Mystery said, quite proud of themselves. "I came up with that. Works pretty well, doesn't it?"

I stiffened my bottom lip and gave an acknowledging nod. "Yeah, it kind of does. What would you have called it if I were a trans guy with a vagina?"

"Pound Muffin," Mystery replied without missing a beat.

"Enby penis?"

"Magic Wand," Mystery said and put a finger in the air. "Which is especially appropriate now that we are here."

"And yours?" I asked the enby with a vagina, motioning gently at their unshaved mound.

"The Glory," Mystery said, presenting it with both hands as if they were announcing a prize at a gameshow. "In a sentence, 'Lilly stood in worshipful awe of Mystery's glory. Would she be able to taste it? Only time would tell'."

I blushed before we both burst out giggling. Finally taking my turn to be in the water, I said, "I have to admit, those are amazing. I'll have a ... difficult ... time thinking of them with any other name after this." I had taken great care to avoid the obvious pun in that last statement.

"I expected nothing less, for my mind is a center of wonders," Mystery said, now drying off.

"How you do it is a mystery to us all," I replied, unable to keep from indulging in a pun twice in a row.

Mystery rolled their eyes back and let out a theatrical sigh of pretend frustration. Fauxstration, if you will.

Once we were finished, we exited the shower and were on our way. We had more sweet bread for breakfast, I said hello to Mr. Spleck—rocking his maid uniform as always, and then we reached the temple and parted ways. I waited for the magnetic pull of my ring and then followed its insistence right back out the door.

Another outdoor class, it seemed; I was alright with that. Instead of heading toward the road, however, the ring brought me behind the temple, alongside a few other students—a mix of guplium and human. We all continued until we reached a grassy field.

The field was mostly empty—with scorched wooden poles out alongside an adjacent forest and a few dirt paths that seemed to be so purely from people walking on it. Elsewhere, the grass grew long, and wildflowers bloomed just above. With the breeze bustling through my clothing, it all just felt warm and pleasant.

When we reached the place where we were to wait, I was surprised to see Daava already sitting in the field. I smiled excitedly, waved at her, and then found myself blushing. By Kavtagro's cock, I was being way too obvious. Obvious about what? I mean, obviously, I found Daava attractive. But ... did I have an all-out crush on her?

Daava smiled back at me, cooly, and then beckoned me with her index finger. The motion did more for me than I expected, and I felt a heat of arousal.

I walked over to where she was sitting and said, "Hey Daava!"

"Good morning, Lilly," Daava replied. Now that we were closer, I thought I noticed a certain anxiousness in her expressions as well. Was it possible that, while succeeding at it better than I was, she was also struggling to keep it together around me? No ... impossible. Right?

Daava pointed to the patch of grass beside her and said, "Sit. Head beneath mine."

From her words, I felt a distinct twitch from my ... girlstick (damn it, Mystery). Before I could really think about it, I did as she had instructed—leaning on my elbow with my head right under hers. Oh no! Was I supposed to use some honorifics? Like Mistress or ma'am? We hadn't really talked about that, but I had read how some people who enjoyed power play demanded that as a basic. Had I messed up?

"Good girl," Daava said, immediately dissipating my growing anxiety, only moment before it would have become a full-blown panic attack. She then stroked my head affectionately and said, "I, uhm, can tell that you are nervous. Is it me?"

I shook my head, now much calmer and again able to think free of the fog of fear that had momentarily set in. "I ..." I said, not sure how to explain my array of anxiety-related illnesses to a person from a world that might not have even had a concept for these sorts of things—much less a similar terminology. I also didn't want to ruin the mood by explaining why I had them. "I have a ... condition ... where I get lost in panic. It's especially bad if I think I've been ... suboptimal in some way. I guess I'm afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing."

"That people will be angry?" Daava asked, continuing to stroke my hair. "That they'll hurt you?"

I hesitated, gave a small nod, and then added, "I don't think you would. It's just something my brain does whenever I'm around ... well ... anyone."

Daava then switched to braiding half my hair into a pigtail. "It was a common affliction among goblins, long ago. When my people were first brought here, established cultures perceived them as thieving scum. We call it trample-terror—since our stature meant that we were most commonly attacked with kicks and stomps. My grandfather had trample-terror. It's nothing to be ashamed of. It just means that someone vile has-" She stopped mid-sentence. But I got the gist of what she had been about to say.

My eyes welled a bit, and I tilted my head upward a bit so tears did not fall down my cheeks.

Daava switched to braiding the other side of my head, mercifully pretending like she didn't notice. "Anyways. I will not trample you, Lilly. And I will be understanding if you get scared from time to time. We'll work through it, together."

Damn it—the tears were rolling now. Not tears of sadness, but tears of catharsis and gratitude. Again, someone saw me and accepted me just the way I was. For such a world of wankcraft, the people I had met in it were so goddam wonderful.

"Thank you," I whispered, just before I saw another familiar face join us.

It was Miss Frostberry, the halfling faculty member in her lovely, old-fashioned secretary uniform.

Judging from the ironic lack of uniformity, I guessed that there was no mandatory dress-code for faculty. They each just kind of wore what they pleased—whether that be sexy costumes, armor, or nothing at all. It was nice to see that the faculty had as pleasant a time here as the students.

Mis Frostberry glanced at each of us briefly, her stare stopping on me for just a moment more it seemed, and then said, "Welcome all to self-transmutation."

Transmutation? I supposed I was relieved that that it wasn't a higher-level class like the armor enchanting the day before, though I had no idea how this could possibly help me with my quest to improve the power of my healing milk to rid the plague being spread around Crudehook.

I looked up at Daava—who replied by trailing her finger from my forehead to the tip of my nose, and then gently redirected my head so that I was again facing Miss Frostberry. A chill went down my spine; what a sexy way to tell me to hold my questions and just pay attention.

Miss Frostberry continued. "A master at the art—especially guplium students who have shown particular use for the magic—can use self-transmutation to change their bodies in an infinite number of useful ways." She stuck out her index finger for all to see. Slowly, her finger took a metallic sheen and became much thinner. After a few more moments, small extensions rose horizontally from her finger. These all condensed and grew more metallic until they resembled the end of a key!

Several students let out excited gasps. I noticed an orange guplium student turn their own finger into a misshapen imitation—though they were entirely unable to make it harden or turn metallic. I knew from experience that the guplium people had a natural ability to morph their bodies. No wonder they were considered especially adept at this kind of magic, I imagined they had quite the head-start.

"As an introductory class, however," Miss Frostberry said, giving her hand a few casual shakes until her finger was normal again. "We will be focusing on two of the more basic uses of self-transmutation. That is weaponization and distortion. We have a returning student here to help oversee the class. Miss Daava, would you kindly give the class a demonstration of these principles?"

Daava nodded and left me to stand next to Miss Frtostberry.

Miss Frostberry continued as she appraoched. "First, distortion. As you all may have noticed, the peoples in this realm have drastically different sizes. And while that can be accommodated for, you may find it helpful to both your studies and your ... extracurriculars ... to further your ability to accommodate for that. As an example, my dear, Mr. Ozgrub and myself. I certainly had to adjust my own elasticity—at least for a week or so." She winked.

We all let out chuckles and I blushed slightly. That did answer a few of my unspoken questions about an orc and a halfling ... getting it on.

"Then, there is the loosely defined weaponization," Mrs Frostberry said, and gestured at Daava. "Muscles, swords for arms ... dildos for arms ... there are any number of ways that the changing of your body into something entirely new can be helpful."

Daava nodded curtly, paused for a moment, and then looked directly at me. She removed her robe to show that she was wearing nothing at all underneath. I had been right about her body when we first met. While short in stature, I pitied anyone who might pick a fight with her. The muscles of Daava's body seemed to be chiseled. From her shoulders, to her pectorals under small breasts, to her abs, to her legs—the definition and size of her muscles were impressive. Her smooth green skin seemed lightly humid, and I felt the sudden desire to taste it. Between her legs, was a girlstick gently tucked between her legs.

Daava's eyes did not divert from mine as her toes began to curl. While all the students watched with clear interest, it somehow felt like she and I were the only ones standing in the field. Her body began to adjust as if currents were rippling under her skin. Slowly, the claws on her feet fused and rounded into what looked like ... hooves. Her legs stretched and the joints adjusted slightly. Her torso and arms gained bulk, and breasts enlarged only slightly to proportionally adjust to her hulking new form. Finally, Daava's head began to contort and dark-green fur began to cover it. It was only when massive horns began to grow from the sides of her head did I realize that she had become a minotaur!

Miss Frostberry finally spoke again, reminding me that she and the other students were still there. "We won't start this drastically, but this dramatic a transformation is something I hope you all to be able to achieve by the end of the semester. Today, we will simply be gaging our beginning skill. But first, methodology."

It was difficult for me to focus on her words as Daava the minotaur still watched me—making feel so tiny in her predatory stare. Still, I knew she had planned this class for something specific about the development of my healing magic, so I tried my best.

"At its core, self-transmutation is a form of present disassociation." Ms. Frostberry said.

I knew dissociation well. During my PTSD flashbacks, it often felt like I was no longer myself and no longer in the present. I would lose myself, as if only a shell of me were in the present. The real me would feel like she was living mostly in some past event or setting—trying to figure out a way to escape or what she had done wrong to be stuck there. It had taken lots of self-coaching to get through that, and it gave me a thorough knowledge of disassociation. But disassociation where I was also present? This was new to me.

"You want to feel like a new version of yourself," Miss Frostberry explained. "Being in the present, fueling your lust, you'll embody a new version of yourself. One with a key for a hand—ready to unlock access to a deep fantasy. A version of yourself with a sex large enough to accommodate the fucking you crave. Or one who is a very horny minotaur, looking for a nice little cow to breed."

Breed? I looked down and noticed that, sure enough, Daava's girlstick was engorged. Not only that, it was dripping precum in an almost steady stream. And she had not taken her eyes away from me.

"Lilly, dear," Miss Frostberry said and cleared her throat. "While you are perfectly welcome to safeword-"

Without thinking, I shook my head.

Miss Frostberry smiled. "Then I would suggest you prepare yourself. Part of this magic is losing yourself in the form you have created. Our dear Daava thus seems ... very focused on you. Might I suggest some playful combat, or maybe-"

I'm not sure what came over me. I knew that, if I wanted, the whole situation would be over. After all, I was kind of scared, and not entirely sure how to deal with this new form of Daava's. But also, I wanted it ... deeply. I could already feel myself dripping with arousal—my body heating up. But what did I do with that? Not a playful fight, that didn't seem right. No ... I wanted her to chase me down. Yes, to the core of me, that was what I wanted. And given how thoroughly she had studied my profile, I thought it likely that Daava had figured this out too.

I stood up and sprinted toward the woods, as fast as my small legs could carry me.

I vaguely heard Miss Frostberry giggle and say, "That works too. Do try to get some practice in as you go!" If she said more, I didn't hear it.

Adrenaline pulsed through me—my ears, my brain, my body. Everything tingled, and I could feel something I hadn't before. The world around me seemed to be drawn into my play—like I was a sponge soaking in water I hadn't even known to have existed before.

So Daava wanted a little cow to breed—that was exactly what I would give her. I focused on the image of myself while tall grass lightly whipped against my skin and sweat already began pouring from my body. I knew Daava would catch me eventually, but what would help?

A cute little cow's tail trailing behind me—I thought—flowing with the wind. I focused on this as I continued to run into the woods. Eventually, the heat of my arousal was matched by the heat of my desperate fleeing. To my surprise, I suddenly myself being tugged gently from behind. This pull then forced me to a stop. I turned.

Daava, in her minotaur form, was standing behind me. My black and white tail with a reddish-brown tuft at the end—twirled in her firm grasp.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black Girl Gets Fucked Young Black woman gets gangbanged by white men.in Interracial Love
A Wife's Duty A busty wife succumbs to blackmail to protect her husband.in Loving Wives
Teacher gets Blackmailed Pt. 01 Amanda becomes blackmailed by one of her male students.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Black Babies Ch. 01 Vicky learns her husband hired another man to inseminate her.in Interracial Love
Her Way Back Ravished in an alley.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories