Kinkier than She Thought

Story Info
Two lovers experiment with light bondage and lots of teasing.
3.4k words
4.66
14k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((Author's Note: This story is actually an excerpt from a much longer work I'm currently writing. It's been edited to stand alone as PWP. All you need to know is the two characters, Melody Shields and Corvin Caine, have been going at it for a few days now and are catching feelings.

Disclaimer: Corvin uses the honorifics "little one" and "baby girl" but they're more like pet names than indicative of a DD/LG dynamic.

Enjoy!))

--------------------------------------------------

Still laughing, Melody tumbled off Corvin's shoulder and across the mattress.

She came to a halt, blinking erratically at the ceiling. Corvin climbed after her, leering down at her from the upside down angle. She looked up at him. Her giggles had subsided.

"Now what to do with you?" he crooned low, looming over her on his hands and knees. She squirmed slightly, not responding.

"Let's see..." He pretended to think, drawing it out. "We know she likes spanking..." He reached down, grabbing the hem of her blouse before pulling it quickly over her head. She let him, then settled back to looking up at him. There was a slight upward twitch of his eyebrows when he found she was braless.

"We know she likes it a little rough." His hands slid down over her breasts, pinching her already hardened nipples. She inhaled sharply.

"We know she liked what I was doing last night." His hand trailed lower, dipping into the top of her leggings. His fingers delved under her panties, once again finding her nub with marksmanship.

Her breathing was getting uneven. "Corvin..." she breathed, voice trembling.

"And I suspect, though it's unconfirmed, that she really liked me restraining her hands the other day." His hand left her pants and he pulled back to look into her face. "Am I right?"

Her eyes were wide, a little fearful. "No...?" she whispered, sounding unsure herself.

He grinned victoriously. "You forget I can tell when you're lying to me." His head ducked down, giving her a long kiss. She reciprocated, but he could sense her hesitation now.

As he pulled back, he asked, "Do you have a safe word, little one?"

Her eyes looked ready to pop. "N-no..."

"I want to try something I think you'll like... but I'm not going to attempt it without giving you an out."

"I don't - I never - " she stammered, still looking very concerned.

"Doesn't have to be complicated. A lot of people just use red and yellow. Yellow means slow down or try something different. Red means stop everything, we're done. Do you want to give it a try?"

"Um..."

He examined her expression. Curiosity was running rampant, flirting with arousal.

"What are you going to do?" she asked quietly.

He grinned. "Nothing too wild right off the bat here. Do you trust me?"

She didn't answer right away. He saw shards of fear battle with the curiosity in her eyes. Suddenly, it seemed, she made a decision. He saw her swallow hard.

"Yes..." she breathed, her eyes dipped away for a second, then met his confidently, "I trust you."

Something twisted in his gut. Excitement, his own fears, a number of other things he couldn't quite identify. He'd have to reflect on that later. Right now he had other plans.

"What do you say if you want me to slow down?"

"Yellow?"

"And if you want me to stop everything?"

"Red," she answered with more confidence.

"Don't be scared of those words. If something doesn't feel right, if I hurt you accidentally, even if you just aren't sure about something - use them."

"Okay."

"Okay," he said. It rang with finality. His wicked smile returned, "Now where were we? Oh right... I was deciding how to punish you for your awful joke."

"It wasn't that bad..." she murmured, smirking.

His hand was on her throat, squeezing lightly, before she could blink. A jolt shot through her as she drew in a sharp breath. Caine leaned down by her ear, growling, "I'll be the judge of that."

Melody stilled, exploring the wild thrill that had just shot through her. Her mind went flying back to their first meeting not that long ago. Being manhandled then had been terrifying and life-threatening, but here, with the Caine she had come to know and trust... holy shit.

He moved back to look into her eyes. Something he saw there made him smile wider. "You like me being in control, baby girl?"

She nodded slowly, not trusting herself to speak. His eyes narrowed mischievously.

Suddenly, he left her, crawling towards the side of the bed. She sat up a little, watching him curiously. He was dangling off the side, rummaging around underneath.

"Is it... a-ha!" He sat up, turning back to her. In his hand, he had his tie from the night before. "I knew I forgot to put this away."

She watched him suspiciously as he moved slowly back towards her, unsure of what he intended to do.

"Roll over," he ordered in a low voice. Without a thought, she complied. "Hands behind your back."

"Oh no," she murmured into the mattress, even as she was obeying.

"Oh yes," he replied, teasingly. She felt the tie go around her wrists a few times. When he let go, she gave it an experimental tug. Firm. She wasn't going anywhere.

She felt Caine slide off the side of the bed near her feet. His hands were at her waistband, tugging. With a few quick pulls, she was once again naked in his bed.

She rolled over slightly to look back at him. The bastard was still fully clothed.

"Comfy?" he asked. She just let out a complaining groan and turned her face back to the mattress. He laughed behind her. She felt the bed dip as he climbed up beside her.

His hands went to her waist, lifting her back up against his chest. Her bound hands were further trapped between them as he maneuvered her to straddle his crossed legs, her back to his chest. He wasn't happy with her position until her knees were spread on either side of him.

She was fully exposed now. Her back was arched by her bound hands, breasts on display. Her legs were spread almost uncomfortably, pussy open to the cool air of the room. She shifted nervously, anticipating what he would do. Caine seemed to be letting her stew in her predicament for a long moment before one hand snaked around to roughly grab at a breast. She squeaked, breath catching.

He rumbled with a laugh, the reverberation traveling up her entangled arms. She squirmed on his lap. The way he had her propped meant that there was nothing in contact with her sex.

His other hand reached around her, lightly caressing over her abdomen and back up her chest. It tickled slightly, but every touch felt more like an electric shock. She felt super sensitive, every sensation heightened. She realized she was breathing hard, and told herself to calm down. They'd barely done anything.

He moved her hair over one shoulder, lips brushing the newly revealed skin. He kissed along her neck and shoulder tantalizingly slow, even as she shifted impatiently. Then, gentle lips turned to pinching teeth as he bit down, sucking hard.

"Fuck!" she hissed, hips wiggling. One of his hands came around to lay flat against her stomach, holding her still.

"I keep trying to leave my mark here, but somehow it never stays," Caine mused in her ear, as she trembled. "Guess I'll just have to keep trying." Something about the implication that he was marking her as his twisted her gut excitedly. She felt her pride starting to rise, battling with the thought that she didn't belong to him, but she clamped down on it. It was hot. And gods help her, she liked the idea.

He sucked higher on her neck and she moaned. She felt him laughing at the point where his lips met her neck.

His hand found her throat again, roughly jerking her to his other side as she squeaked. He resumed nipping on her other shoulder.

As he continued his exploration of her neck, his hands circled around to tease at her nipples again. He drew them both up slightly, letting the weight of her breasts pull on them. A whine escaped her as she watched the action.

"You like a little pain, don't you?" His lips were at her ear again; she wriggled on his lap.

He pulled a little harder and higher, her chest arching to follow as she let out a surprised yelp.

"I asked you a question." His voice was dark and serious.

"Yes..." she breathed, gasping. Her own answer surprised her, but he was quickly showing her this truth. He released them, letting her breasts fall.

"Good girl," he purred in her ear, and gently massaged her reddened nipples. The approval and gentle touch gave her a warm feeling.

Another whimper escaped her as he continued to fondle her breasts for a laboriously long time. She was ready to get this show on the road. She felt him chuckle sadistically again. "Do you enjoy being at my mercy, little one?"

Her face was already bright red; she felt lightheaded. She could feel her own wetness pooling between her legs. The answer was obvious.

Before he could exact another punishment for her hesitation, she whispered, nodding, "Yes."

Another low laugh behind her. "I thought as much."

His hands traced down her sides, gliding out along her thighs. He raked his nails back up over her flesh. She was shuddering now, openly and obviously. Her legs, spread wide, were writhing in place. He teasingly ran his fingers along her inner thigh.

"Are you expecting something?" he taunted, mercilessly.

She huffed, whining openly. "Corvin..."

Another light laugh. "See, now, that's how I know I've got you. That's the third time you've used my first name."

She stilled, eyes going wide. She hadn't even noticed. When had he stopped being "Caine?"

One hand rose to cup her chin, turning her head slightly so she could look at him. She expected a smirk, a wink, but she found his expression gentle and smiling.

He kissed her best he could from the awkward angle, hand trailing along her cheek. The moment was peculiarly sweet for the situation she had found herself in. She found herself melting into his touch.

Then, without warning, his other hand dove between her legs to vigorously attack her clit.

"Fuck!" she yelled, mostly into his mouth. He laughed against her lips, hand not slowing. The hand holding her chin slid down to grip her throat again.

The touch between her legs was more intense than any other time he'd touched her. The teasing, the waiting, his torturously slow movements all seemed to collect as a giant flame, rising and heating her core hotter and higher than she'd felt any other time they'd fucked.

It didn't take long for her little whines and moans to start quieting. He knew what that meant.

"Are you going to come?" he asked in her ear. A faint nod and he felt her entire body tightening.

"Hmmm... maybe not yet." His hand left her. Her eyes flew open, panicked and a little pissed. Denied.

At her look, he said, "I said I was punishing you, remember?" His fingers wrapped in her hair, jerking her head back roughly. She gasped. "You can come when I do."

He shoved her forward, off his lap. She flopped onto the mattress, hands still tied uselessly behind her. Another plaintive whine escaped as she wiggled her hips in his direction.

"Don't try to tease me, little one." A hand came down on one of her cheeks, hard. She yelped. Behind her, she heard a zipper.

"You're here for my pleasure now."

What was left of her will battled the thought weakly. The rest of her thought the statement was incredibly arousing. She found herself wanting to be used - to be teased and tormented and fucked as long as he wanted.

"Yes..." she found herself sighing. She felt him freeze behind her. Suddenly, his shirt was brushing her back as he leaned down over her, hands on either side.

"What was that?" There was a smile in his voice.

"Yes," she repeated, turning her head to meet his eye, "Use me. However you want. I'm yours."

The look in his eye was a mixture of surprise and desire. He hesitated for a moment, just looking down at her. Finally, he ran his tongue across his lips.

"Well then," he said, he sounded slightly out of breath. "Wasn't expecting that."

His hands gripped her hips, yanking her up onto her knees, ass in the air, face still helplessly pressed against the mattress.

"But happy to oblige..."

She felt him prodding at her entrance with his fingers first, and she moaned as two entered her. She heard his breath grow labored behind her as he lazily explored her insides.

"So wet," he commented. He sounded impressed.

His volume lowered a little, tone turning serious, "Remember your words."

Before she could ask what he meant, the fingers collecting her moisture moved out of her and upwards. She felt him prodding at her anus with one slick digit. She thought about using "yellow," but decided to see what he intended. The slipperiness of her own excitement aided his entrance and before she knew it, there was a pinky in her ass.

She whimpered. The sensation was odd - unfamiliar, slightly burning, weirdly filling. She didn't hate it. In fact, the lewdness of the act was doing something wild to her.

She felt something much larger at her other entrance, even as the pinky wiggled in her ass. She moaned, pushing back a bit.

"Yeah?" Caine teased, slowly pumping his little finger in her ass, "You want this cock, little one?"

She keened, face in the mattress as she nodded. She already felt so exposed, why did he have to talk dirty too?

"Ask nicely then."

With a huff, she turned her face to the side. "Please..." she whispered, the movement in her ass was distracting her, making her more dizzy. She was past pride and any hangups she'd had left now though. The next words were begging. "Please fuck me."

There was another short laugh behind her. "Good girl."

Without another word, he buried himself to the hilt. She screamed in pleasured excitement. The finger stayed inside her as he started pumping his hips none-too-gently. She felt a fullness she hadn't felt before. It thrilled her. She wanted more.

Lying helpless as he helped himself to both holes, she felt a curious sense of peace wash over her. She felt floaty, like she was somehow separating from her body. She was only anchored by the sheer excitability of her situation. Her thoughts were roaming unhindered; sensations were traveling from head to toe. She felt weirdly calm and overstimulated at the same time. She felt good. She felt high. What the fuck was going on?

As if from a distance, she heard herself making noises. She'd always been vocal - much to her own embarrassment - but the mewls and groans coming from her now were of another caliber entirely. There was something freeing about being thrust mercilessly into the mattress, unable to touch herself, unable to resist what was happening to her. She loved the surrender of control. She loved the delicious blankness of her mind. There was no work, no stress, no responsibilities anymore. Just Caine railing her to the limits of sheer pleasure.

"You ready, baby girl?" he grunted behind her. Through her haze, she looked back at him out of the corner of her eye. Words were no longer an option.

He was still mostly dressed, pants around his knees as he drove into her. The sight stirred her on more.

Caine's free hand dipped over her hip and sought her clit once again. She felt his rhythm stutter somewhat.

"Come for me."

His tone and touch sent her over the edge and she wailed loudly as she came harder than she had before. Behind her he buried himself with a groan as he came inside her, hips rotating slowly as he finished. He stayed joined with her for a long moment after as Melody's head swam.

Through her muddled brain, she felt him extricate himself, and felt the tie be pulled away. Her arms flopped uselessly at her sides, ass still in the air. Her shoulders felt stiff, but it was a good burn. She didn't move, didn't want to wake from the delicious stupor she found herself in.

"Mel?" he asked quietly, leaning up over her.

She hummed happily. That's right. He called her that now. And that made her feel fuzzy.

"Are you okay?" Gently he rolled her onto her back. Her face felt wet, but she was grinning. Had she cried? She didn't remember crying.

She smiled up at him, drunkenly.

"There she is," he said softly. He smiled as his hand cupped her cheek. "Talk to me, baby girl. Are you okay?"

She nodded, words still seeming too difficult. He chuckled a little at her dazed expression. "Do you want to get cleaned up?"

Another dazed nod. Laughing lightly, he wrapped his arms around her and scooped her up, moving them to the bathroom. Carefully, he leaned her against the sink as he washed his hands. She was still feeling semi-asleep as the room slowly came into focus.

He came back after drying off, looking carefully into her eyes. "Was that good?" There was another dumb grin in response.

She leaned into him, wrapping her arms around his waist as she put her face in his chest. It seemed backwards, considering what she'd just let him do to her. Yet as he wrapped his arms around her, gently petting her hair, she realized he wanted to hold her as much as she did him.

A different kind of peace from the one she had felt in bed washed over her. She wanted to stay here, like this. Fuck leaving the bathroom ever again.

"What are you thinking about?" murmured Caine, chuckling. She glanced up, leaning back a bit.

"Just... enjoying myself," she said softly. He pressed a long kiss to her forehead.

"That wasn't too mean, then?" he teased. She felt her blush returning as she ducked her head again.

"No...it was... okay," she mumbled.

"Good." He placed another kiss to her head. "I told you that you'd like it."

She hummed in agreement. She paused as a sudden thought crossed her mind. "Do you... prefer it like that?" she asked timidly. She couldn't look at him.

He didn't answer right away. Then he said, "It's fun, now and again. I don't exclusively need to be a dom, if that's what you mean. Just thought you might like it more than you realized. And you really, really seemed to."

She huffed a nervous laugh. Her response had been a little scary. The loss of control was a little addicting. She'd be lying if she said she wouldn't want to do it again.

"Should we rinse off? You can keep hugging me in the shower if you like," he chuckled.

"Sorry," she said sheepishly, releasing him. She'd been hanging on like a koala in a eucalyptus tree.

"No, no, no," he said warningly, pulling her back against him, "You get as much affection and cuddles as you want. Part of the deal."

She laughed against his shirt. "Okay," she said shyly. "We can get in the shower though."

"Ladies first. As you may have noticed I am quite overdressed."

She nodded, a demure smile on her face as she wobbled towards the shower. She was still a little lightheaded.

Caine watched her go, smiling.

His little Mel, kinkier than she'd realized. He'd half expected her to use a safe word their first time out, but she'd taken everything in stride. And the way she tightened around him with that finger in her ass...

Caine shuddered, beginning to undress. At this rate he'd be slamming her into the shower wall again. The little minx didn't seem to comprehend the effect she had on him.

He kicked off his pants and strode towards the shower door. He could see her through the frosted glass, standing in the stream with her head tilted back a bit. Those generous curves in a tiny package and that long silky hair he equally loved to pull and pet.

He took a deep breath before opening the door. She turned to smile up at him as he stepped in. Once more her dark eyes pierced right through his chest.

This woman would be his undoing, he just knew it.