Kinky Adventurers Ch. 01 Pt. 06

Story Info
Ilya and Ash flash some magic, the party escapes with Kit.
3k words
4.67
3.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropespace
ropespace
105 Followers

Kit knew it was an act, but a feeling of inevitability and submission flooded through her as Ilya looked into her eyes and spoke those words. Perhaps it was the physical strain or the exhaustion from too many hours naked in the sun. Or maybe being kept bound and gagged by one person makes you more likely to readily submit to the next, Kit thought. Whatever it was, when Ilya said, "You're mine now, slut," Kit felt like replying, "Yes ma'am" and letting her do whatever she wanted with her. She felt a part of her say, Don't we view Ilya like a little sister who needs our protection? And intellectually Kit knew this was true. But the simple fact of the matter was that Kit was wearing nothing but a grimy thong and Ilya was leading her, bound and gagged, through a Kra'koa camp by a rope around her neck.

As Ilya led Kit over to where he was standing in the center of the clearing, Six gave her a solid once-over, one eyebrow raised.

He's milking this for all it's worth, Kit muttered to herself. But to be fair, my tits are right there in front of him, so it's not like he has to try very hard to lord it over me.

Si: Yes, I am. And yes, they are. [Looks over at Emma's breasts.]

Sb: Should we untie her now that Kit's been rescued?

I: That makes sense. Yuna? Emma?

E: Mmmrng rrngphh.

Y: Technically, Kit's still tied up. And gagged.

E: Rrnng mmrng hmmmrphh!

Y: But my darling is struggling over here, so I'll tie her up the way Kit is. [Unties Emma from the heating pole, but keeps her gagged with her hands bound in front of her.]

Dear gods, I'm never going to live this one down. Kit was grateful when he turned and led the way back toward the road.

But Kit was getting ahead of herself. The four of them weren't out of the proverbial woods yet. Kra'koa thronged around them as they departed, their curiosity getting the better of their fear now that the tense negotiation with their leader was over. Kit felt their gawking eyes more now than ever, and hoped they wouldn't try to pull anything.

Suddenly, she felt a hand strike her ass, hard.

Y: [Smacks Emma's bare ass.]

E: Mmnnngg!

She yelped through her gag and turned to look behind her. Fully expecting to see some bold amphibian, she was shocked to see Ash's grinning face.

"Mmrngm Phhrngmm!" Kit protested.

Ash simply continued to smile her classic smile--half sadistic and half bored--while pointing her finger downward and twirling it in a circle, the universal gesture for 'turn around and shut up.' Not wanting to tip any of the Kra'koa off to the fact that they were friends (and not wanting to trip and end up face down in muck), Kit faced forward again.

Crack!!

"Mmmmrrnngg!!"

Y: [Smacks Emma's bare ass again.]

E: [Moans once more in protest and surprise.]

This time Kit's right ass cheek was struck. Kit's eyes went wide as she yelped again. Ash wasn't messing around--these were meaty strikes--but it wasn't the pain so much as the surprise and embarrassment at her vulnerability that made Kit squeal. After all, this was her travelling companion, Ashara, boldly slapping her bare ass. This time, the frogs escorting them gurgled in unmistakable laughter. She felt her face blush red and was certain her ass was turning a similar color. Kit kept her eyes forward.

Crack!!

Y: [Smacks Emma's bare ass yet again.]

E: [Moans, this time in a pleading, defeated way.]

This time Kit moaned more in pain and humiliation than surprise. She knew she had no choice but to take it, so she decided she may as well lean into it. She responded to each subsequent smack (and there were many) with moans and grunts that conveyed defeat and submission.

I'm going to give Ash hell for this. Though as she thought it, Kit realized Ash could in all fairness be thinking the same thing. Kit had dragged her friends into a lot of danger on her account. If Ash wanted to smack her naked butt in front of her colleagues and a bunch of voyeuristic Kra'koa, she could hardly complain at this point.

Suddenly, Kit heard the interpreter frog--the one who had captured her--bellow "Stop!" Her heart sank. They were just about to exit the camp and enter the swamp proper. The four of them ground to a halt as a wall of spears bristled inward at them.

Shit, Ilya thought. Did they see through my illusions?

Strutting up to them, the armor-clad Kra'koa pointed his sword at Sixto. "The mighty king says you have cheated him." Sixto's eyes narrowed, but he said nothing. "He demands additional payment!"

Si: Insight check!

I: What about?

Si: Have they figured out that our 'bags o' gold' are actually piles of copper pieces?

I: Go ahead and make an insight check.

Si: Lucky die, don't fail me now... [rolls]... 22!

I: Hot damn! Nice roll.

Sb: Nice work, Silus! At a crucial time, too.

I: Naw, this guy hasn't figured out your ruse. He's just bluffing.

Si: Good to know.

"Well you tell him we had a deal, and that's all he's going to get!" Six bit back.

"You should be careful, speaking like that," the Kra'koa warrior replied in his emotionally flat Common. He raised his other hand and the Kra'koa around him raised their weapons to the ready. Sixto hesitated.

"What do you want?" he asked, his voice level and cold.

The warrior moved his sword until it pointed at Ilya's bare midriff. "The pearl. King Kra'koa wants the pearl that this one wears."

Everyone (including Ilya herself) looked as one at Ilya's belly button where a large pearl lay nestled. It shimmered blue, red, and green in the sunlight.

I'd love to, Ilya said nervously to herself. I really would. Only thing is, it's not real.

None of their fancy, expensive-looking clothes or effects were. Ilya had conjured illusions for it all. The coins at least were real coins, though they were mostly copper with a few silver here and there. She had temporarily transmuted them to gold, but that would only last a few hours more at most. Ilya looked over at Ash, unsure what to do. Ash sighed. Then she extended her left arm toward the big Kra'koa and clenched her fist.

He made an awful gurgling sound, dropped his sword, and clutched his head with both hands. The Kra'koa around them froze, watching the horrible spectacle. The gurgling got higher in pitch until the warrior dropped to his knees and stopped making any noise at all.

Ash lowered her hand.

The Kra'koa vomited into the muck.

"I think the pearl is going to stay right where it is," Ash said smoothly, with utter authority. "Tell your self-important boss that he's been paid." The Kra'koa was still heaving into the muck on all fours.

"We're going now," Ash said, and resumed walking forward. Kit stayed frozen to the spot like everyone else until a swift slap on her ass jolted her into action. She jerked forward, nearly bumping into Ilya before the latter resumed forward progress as well.

Sixto put on his best show of bravado and strolled forward. He was rapidly approaching the ring of Kra'koa ahead of them. While stunned by their leader's anguish and uncertain what to do, they were still blocking the way forward. Something would have to give.

With her left hand holding Kit's slave rope, Ilya extended her right hand in a cupping shape. She closed her eyes and reached deep inside herself until she touched the river of energy and possibility flowing through her being. It had always been there, ever since she was a child. This time, she didn't draw on much, simply muttered an arcane word she intuitively knew channeled this energy into fire, and a fist sized mote of flame erupted into being in the air above her palm.

She opened her eyes and looked straight ahead, making eye contact with the Kra'koa directly in their path.

Y: Cool, Seb! Good thinking.

I: Agreed, great role play. Make an intimidation check.

Sb: Hmm, Ilya's not so good at those...[rolls]... 11?

I: In conjunction with Ash's stunt earlier? That's enough.

He flinched as the flame sprang into being, then took a half-step backward. The Kra'koa near him wavered, then parted like swamp grass.

*******************

It was a long, tense, awkward walk back to the road. The four of them kept their eyes and ears alert for sight or sound of pursuit, yet none materialized. The risk of it, however, meant that they couldn't afford to drop their charade yet. Kit stayed naked, tied up, and gagged the whole way. She grew increasingly self-conscious of her bare body with each step toward the road as they left the Kra'koa behind and they started to feel like four traveling companions again.

"I doubt their chieftain authorized the demand for the pearl," Ash mused as they came in view of the dusty highway. "I bet it was that other frog getting all uppity."

"They're not frogs, Ash," Ilya protested gently. "They're called Kra'koa. I heard them use that word for themselves multiple times. I'm sure they don't appreciate being called 'bullywugs' or 'frog people' or whatever else they get called."

Ash looked over at her friend placidly for a moment, then smiled apologetically and shrugged.

"Those oversized amphibians enslaved Kit," Sixto said, incredulous, "and you're defending them?"

"You know, they probably behave all hostile towards us because of the way they've been treated," Ilya retorted. "No one likes being treated like they're somehow less... I don't know, worthy to exist. They just want respect."

"Argnnmph grrngrng mrngph rrmm. Brm anng rrrrfff mmgn."

Everyone turned to look at Kit, who had clearly uttered at least one complete but utterly unintelligible sentence. For the first time since making it out of the Kra'koa swamp, each of Kit's companions looked her over. Free from imminent danger with just the four of them arguing and bickering as usual, seeing Kit naked and gagged suddenly felt different and awkward. She still wore a rope around her neck, a cloth gag in her mouth, ropes tying her wrists, a tiny thong, and nothing else. There was an embarrassing silence as everyone acknowledged the situation but no one seemed to want to own it. Sixto definitely stole a long, comprehensive look at Kit's body--as if he were memorizing it for future reference--before looking away and pretending to scratch an itch on the back of his neck.

The dominant urges that had surged up inside Ash earlier when she had seen Kit bound and helpless in front of everyone flared once more. Ilya stumbled forward, awkwardly muttering an apology to Kit, and a part of Ash almost seized the rope leash and pushed her away. With effort, Ash suppressed (or perhaps stored away) images of leading Kit naked and protesting through the market of Tristanfell, hands bound behind her back. She inhaled deeply and sighed, letting the hot desire flow out with her breath.

Y: I feel you, Ash. I feel you. [Exhales slowly while looking at Emma's body.]

There's no going back, you know, a part of her warned. You're never going to get these images and fantasies out of your head, heart, and body now. Ash let the thought sit, neither denying it nor acquiescing to it. Instead, she pulled her pack off her shoulder and began extracting Kit's clothes and gear.

Until you own her, and she submits to you in a cry of helpless ecstasy, you will never be at peace.

Ash didn't push the thought away, letting it linger and be without resistance or clinging. This part of her wasn't wrong, though. As she and her companions began again to walk the hot, dusty road to Tristanfell, thoughts of Kit, bound and submissive, frequently visited her mind.

Si: Hot damn! Things are already heating up!

Y: [Smacks Emma's bare ass one last time for good measure.]

E: Mmrng!

*******************

A pair of avian eyes watched four weary travelers walk the marsh road. With the snap of wings and feathers, the large raven took flight and glided elegantly onto a perch in the upper reaches of a long dead sweet gum tree. From this vantage point near the road, the bird could see the travelers clearly and even make out their conversation.

Now, ravens are not dumb creatures. But even a smart, trained raven cannot understand more than a few words of Common, much less a full conversation--especially one full of sarcasm and innuendo.

But this was no ordinary raven.

It cocked its head, gazing intently at the quartet as they trudged by. Seemingly satisfied, it launched itself from its perch and, with a loud caw and an athletic beat of its wings, began flying in the direction of Tristanfell. None the wiser, the companions continued their journey toward their first hot meal in days and a place to rest their weary feet.

**************************

"That's where we'll wrap up episode one," Ingrid announced, standing once more in her characteristic 'DM pose' with her hands in the pockets of her cargo pants. She looked satisfied--relieved is probably the better word--with how things went.

"Hot damn, Ingrid," Silus praised. "That was amazing."

"Yeah, DM," Sebastian chimed in with a shy nod. "You've really hit on something pretty cool."

"Aw, thanks, Seb," Ingrid said with a grateful smile.

"Yeah, seriously," Yuna chimed in. "I can't wait to see where this is going. There's so much I want to explore with Ashara."

"Well, good," Ingrid replied, "because this was just a warmup."

"Ahrng warmmng ang?!" Emma was still wearing nothing but her white and black athletic thong while Yuna untied her hands.

Ingrid gave a laugh. "Don't worry, Em, it won't always be you on the receiving end of things." She looked around at the other three. "There are plenty of other people to involve," she said with a naughty tone. "Speaking of which," she continued, "if Silus and Sebastian want to do fun, kinky shit during episodes--like Yuna and Emma so deliciously demoed for us--think about it and reach out to me. I'm all ears, we just need to find people to do the scenes with you."

"Oh, I'm already halfway there," Silus said eagerly.

"Sebastian?"

Without saying anything, Seb nodded affirmation. The look in his eye indicated that he, too, had begun to plan out possibilities in his mind.

"Emma," Ingrid said, a softer tone in her voice, "I'd love to hear from you--either here or privately--how things went."

"It was exciting," she said. Her voice didn't have the same dynamic range as Yuna's, but there was an authenticity and vulnerability in it that left no doubt she was sincere. Her face was still flushed red with embarrassment--and she was still quite bare--but she looked happy.

"How did you like the things that happened to Kit?" Ingrid asked. "And, separately, how did you like being tied up in front of your friends?" Silus chuckled quietly and Yuna gave her girlfriend a light slap on the ass.

"Well, first things first," Emma began, "being tied up in front of you all was totally humiliating. I know we're all kink friendly and all, but when Kit got captured and I realized that I, too, would have to suffer the same embarrassment--that was really something else. I mean, it really was embarrassing to have to put up my hands and surrender like that--as Kit, I mean. But to be helplessly tied up, with you all watching, until Kit got freed brought the game to a whole new level for me. It brought the story home and made me feel more connected to Kit than I imagined was possible. I mean, I usually get pretty into my DnD characters and all, but never like this."

"From my end," Silus jumped in, "your kink scene made the role play so much more real and exciting and visceral. It's too easy to be like, 'one of our party members is captured; we've gotta rescue them.' But to have Emma tied up just like Kit is until we rescue her made it feel so much more real."

"What about from a kink roleplaying perspective?" Ingrid asked. "Do you think it drove the development of your characters' kink identities?"

"Oh, hell yeah," Yuna responded. "As you might have guessed, I had more of a sadism vibe in mind for Ash."

"Oh, really? I missed that..." Silus said.

"Hah. Shut up, Silus. Anyway, the part where Ash sees Kit begging for help all tied up and naked, I could just feel the urge to possess and dominate just surging up. And I'm certain being in the middle of a bondage scene with Em was a big part of that." Yuna's gaze strayed to Emma, who had just finished pulling her jeans back on.

"Was there any element you would like to do differently going forward?" Ingrid asked, concern and a desire to listen evident in her voice.

Emma paused for a moment to think, her boobs and tits still uncovered. "Not really. I liked that the scene followed the events unfolding in the DnD world. I also really liked that I was a helpless object rather than a participant at the table. The fact that I wasn't acting, I wasn't rolling dice, was a big turn on. It's like I really was a captive you were trying to rescue, even though I was right next to you."

"Yeah, that was hot," Sebastian commented. "Knowing that we could only rescue Emma through the game made the stakes so much higher."

"Yeah!" Emma concurred. "I was so embarrassed (in a good way) to be dead weight. And to have my body on display right there, too, just like Kit was experiencing." Silus, Yuna, and Ingrid all just nodded emphatically.

"At the same time though, it does potentially mean a long stretch without participation in the game. I loved it this time, but it might be cool to have kink scenes that still allow role play, engagement in-game, and dice rolling as well."

"That's a great point. I'll consider that going forward," Ingrid replied.

Ingrid gave a sweep of the room, rubbed her hands together in anxious excitement, and said, "Thanks for participating, everyone! Next time we'll get up to all kinds of shenanigans in Tristanfell!"

ropespace
ropespace
105 Followers