We Shouldn't Have Trusted Her Pt. 01

Story Info
A weekend activity takes an unexpected turn.
2.3k words
3.71
18.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KRARS13
KRARS13
10 Followers

It was a normal afternoon...well, sort of. In summary, it was an afternoon that I enjoyed, until I was left trapped with my partner Aeron in a predicament I saw no way out of.

Hi, I'm Dipa, and allow me to explain one of the most hairbrained ideas I've had this year. Our story most likely begins with the day I met Eleanor. She seemed like a reasonable person. Aeron liked her, and I liked her; whoever xe liked, I typically came to like over time.

Cue an afternoon setting about two months after we've met and we've gotten reasonably confident that we could instill enough trust in Eleanor that we could try something exciting. Aeron was a switch, though more submissive than dominant. I am just plain dominant. A somewhat obvious red flag should have been visible when Eleanor vaguely stated: "I'm a good amount dominant."

I, of course, didn't think much of it, though I'm typically a "whatever, I'll try just about anything" type. Which is what lead to now. I'm chained to Aeron and have no way of escape, no way of yelling for help. To be quite honest though, this whole situation is...WOW. Ok. Holy fucking shit.

The beginning of this afternoon began with the agreement to include Eleanor as our "sexual third wheel", which meant that their involvement with Aeron and I was purely sexual. She had nice tits, though not as nice as mine, according to Aer. Xe, in no possible reality, would have chosen Eleanor over xis soulmate, who, as xe'd said thousands of times already, was me, and nobody else.

Eleanor had always mentioned she'd wanted to hook up with a Punjabi girl and a Welsh "guy". I had to correct her on that second part though.

"Aeron is intersex. That's basically non-binary from birth," I said. Eleanor complied, and all seemed well. We started with edging Aeron until xe began to get a little feisty. I then demanded xe put xis stockings on, and not to forget xis garter belt while xe did it.

"Anything else you would like for me to do, Owner?" xe asked me.

"You forgot your collar," I replied. "I also want you to go into that drawer of yours and take out that armbinder and a few other things." Xe bit xis lip and eagerly put on xis collar, took out a black armbinder, white shoulder-length gloves, and some leather belt straps. I reached into the drawer and took out the bag of padlocks xe had as well. Eleanor, thinking of the finishing touches needed, grabbed a metal ball gag and a blindfold. Holy fuck, I was turned on now.

"May I?" Aeron asked adorably as xe held his white silk gloves up submissively as xe knelt before me. I wanted to kiss all six feet, three inches of xim, but I felt like that'd be reversing roles. This position of power was not something I really wanted to forfeit in the moment.

"Yes," I told xim, as he eagerly put them on. "I want you to kiss all five feet, nine inches of me, now." Xe seductively began with my ankles and gradually worked xis way up to my tits, and from there gradually travelled to my lips. Eleanor travelled down to Aeron's balls and began licking them until Aeron began to speak, something that Eleanor quickly put a stop to when she shoved the metal ball gag in xis mouth, and quickly secured it with one of the padlocks from the bag. Aeron attempted to tell us something, but his speech was wonderfully impeded by the gag.

"Shall we move forward?" Eleanor asked me.

"Definitely," I replied. "I think our pet's punishment is long overdue."

I put the armbinder around xis arms and gently pulled it up until xis hands hit the bottom of the monoglove sleeve. I then pulled the laces taught and secured the leather belts holding the armbinder in place across xis chest. To complete xis bindings above the waist, Eleanor and I secured the leather belts so that Aeron was completely immobilized above the waist. Xe was quite free at xis ankles, but Eleanor and I quickly remedied that by putting leather ankle cuffs on xim and attaching the leather chain between them to the small ring at the fingertips of the leather sleeve binding xim. I quickly attached the chain leash to xim before wrapping a cloth blindfold around xis head, rendering xim completely blind.

I, too, was completely nude. However, my clothing of choice were my gorgeous red thigh-high leather boots, black and red corset, and shiny crimson leather gloves. I grabbed a riding crop and began teasing Aeron whilst Eleanor pleasured herself as she watched.

"You know, I've been thinking," she said, "this scene seems to be missing a little something." A rather disturbing smile crept onto her face as she turned towards me.

"What is it?" I asked, a tad frightened.

She grabbed Aeron's leash and forced xim into a sitting position, xis cock more erect than I had ever seen it. Xe could most certainly hear, but was most likely blissfully unaware of the scene unfolding around xim.

"I'm thinking that just one of you like this isn't enough," she said as she drew Aeron closer and closer towards her copper aereolas. "Eleanor, the gorgeous Latina, is trying to steal Aeron from me," I thought.

That's the thought that crossed my mind at least. Instead, Eleanor held up a pair of black leather, crotch-high ballet boots and demanded I put them on. I don't know why, but I complied, taking off my favourite pair of red leather boots and putting on the oddly comfortable, yet restrictive footwear.

"We're not done yet," she continued, "I have a few more things for you." She held up a pink leather bolero straightjacket.

"Haha, no," I replied. I closed my eyes and shook my head. I laughed to myself, though I anticipate now that opening my mouth was a big mistake, as Eleanor sought the opportunity to shove a huge two-inch red ballgag in it. Before I realised my error, she had secured the chin strap and the strap behind my head with padlocks.

"Let me out!" I attempted to say...however, it came out as a muffled "mmfph" instead. I attempted to stand (and I guess make my way to the door?), however, the ballet boots I'd put on greatly restricted my ability to walk...

Aeron was pretty much content with xis bindings, happily squirming about. "I'd love that," I thought briefly. Wait? What was I thinking? I was supposed to be in control of this situation!

A tap on the shoulder snapped me back to reality. Eleanor seized the opportunity to thrust the straightjacket over my extended arms and quickly secured the back of the jacket, locking the belt loops in place with padlocks. Although I was turned on slightly by this predicament (and most certainly how the pink straightjacket left my lovely breasts exposed), I was greatly desiring control to be returned to me. No such luck. Eleanor presented surprising strength and overpowered me and managed to secure my arms in place. Following that, padlocks secured the ballet boots preventing me from removing them. Eleanor then added some ropes to prevent me from moving my arms at all. A leash was added, and I was now Eleanor's bitch, just like Aeron. Well, almost. Eleanor most certainly had some more plans for xim. That's what I was telling myself at least. She was busy unclipping the chains that secured xis ankles to the armbinder. Once she finally finished, she pulled out another monoglove-like leather sleeve and used it to secure Aeron's legs. A legbinder. At least I could still access xis dick.

I thought of attempting to escape, perhaps making my way towards another room, though I shoved down that thought upon the remembrance that, well, where to go? I didn't exactly make main rooms of the townhouse I live in thoroughly available to the kinky ones. Silly (no, stupid) me.

As I was still standing, Eleanor took the opportunity to chain my ankles together. Aeron, now standing, hopped to where I was and began rubbing up against me excitedly. Xis dick eventually found my ass and began to grind against it. I let out a soft moan, as did xe. Fuck, that felt good.

"I'm happy to see my pets are getting along," she said with a particularly malicious smile. "I believe it's time to take this to the other room."

The other room!? She knew! I panicked and froze. Eleanor sought yet another opportunity to add to my predicament. Nipple clamps. Oh, how they burned, but fuck, I don't think I'd ever felt as betrayed by my wetness as I did now. I wanted MORE. I wanted Eleanor to add on more. More! Why was this? What could have made me feel this way? Had I been a switch this whole time? Did I secretly crave being controlled and being at the mercy of someone else?

Aeron and I were led into The Room. The one that I had installed in, by my own hand, two St. Andrew's Crosses (X-crosses), a bondage table, and a bench-like table that secured both the sub and the dominant. I could only wonder Eleanor's choice.

"Hmmm..." she said as she ran her hand over the bondage table. "This could be great fun, although, I don't think it'd be as easy to top the two of you on it." She moved to the bench, thing.

"Perfect," she stated. She tugged on my leash. I attempted to resist.

"Resistance is futile, pet," she said to me. She pulled me closer and then suddenly shoved me forward. Straps were immediately thrust into the gaps between my tightly bound arms and torso, and were used to secure me to the table. Next, more straps bound my upper body, and the last one held my neck in place. The ankle cuffs were removed, and replaced with leather straps preventing my legs from moving altogether. As if that wasn't enough, a chain padlocked to the metal ring on the neck of the straightjacket was secured tighly to the floor. Eleanor undid the ropes binding me in my straightjacket and I was able to relax a little. She also undid Aeron's legbinder. I was a tad confused until I saw her put the leather cuffs back on xis ankles and lead xim behind me.

I heard the "click" of the ankle cuffs being re-secured to chains attached to the floor. A chain attached to a metal ring on my leather waist restraint was then chained to Aeron's collar, and a second chain was thread through the ring and padlocked to two rings on the leather belt around xis waist. In front of me, I saw a small red blinking light. I was on camera. Fantastic.

I felt Aeron's dick enter my ass and I moaned louder than I ever had. I felt a dildo enter my pussy followed by the flick of a switch, and a buzzing commenced. The dildo was secured, and Aeron's thrusts in and out of me became faster and faster. I was able to conclude that xe too had a vibrator, this one taped to xis balls. Xe moaned louder and louder until what I felt was a chain reaction had begun. Eleanor, with her nice ass and platform boots, had joined in, fucking Aeron from behind.

I'm not sure how much time passed. Eventually, the thrusts stopped, and the belt restraints were undone. I was let out of the straightjacket, and Aeron was released from the armbinder. Xis blindfold had been removed, as well as xis ballgag. Eleanor completed releasing us from our restraints, and I collapsed.

"Did you think we were done?" Eleanor asked. She threw a white latex corset, a second pair of white silk gloves, white stockings, a white garter belt, and white thigh-high chap boots (the kind that you belt around your waist), and a large black ballgag down in front of me. "Put those on pet," she sneered. Eleanor was already finishing securing black leather mittens on Aeron, who mouthed "I love you" with a big smile before Eleanor shoved a black rubber gag in xis mouth. I put on my "approved" attire and walked over to where Eleanor was standing.

She pointed to the cross adjacent the one she was securing Aeron to. I moved there and began to restrain myself.

"Ahem, what are you doing?" Eleanor demanded. Aeron was completely restrained, xis arms high above xis head, secured with metal hand cuffs, xis elbows secured with leather straps, and the rings at the tips of the mittens locked in place. Leather cuffs secured xis spread ankles, and a leather collar with a black rope tied somewhere above on the ceiling prevented xim from moving xis head.

"You need to wait for your master to give you further instructions." She slapped me with a riding crop, and I whimpered. It was almost pathetic.

Eleanor began doing the same to me, although this time, a leather strap secured my waist. Nearly everything else was the same. The most I could move was to look at Aeron once she finished. Fuck, I wanted xim inside me again. Unfortunately for now, I was completely at Eleanor's mercy.

Eleanor's next words terrified me. "I think I'm gonna go lay down. I'll leave you two for a little bit. You've truly tired me out." She left the room with a smile. I protested and squirmed against my restraints. "Mmmfph! Mmfph ne ouf!" I yelled over and over.

"I'm sorry, I can't understand you." Eleanor giggled and closed the door, trapping both my partner and I for what could feel like an eternity.

KRARS13
KRARS13
10 Followers