Kinky BBW Fucks the Cycle Pt. 02

Story Info
Kinky BBW Fucks Lover as Maleficent using Bondage and More.
11.4k words
4.76
9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers

Kinky BBW Foot Vixen Fucks Lover as Maleficent and More

Read Part 1 Kinky BBW Fucks the Cycle

If You don't like BBW's, Extreme Sex, Fetishes, Bondage and Feet don't Read

Jill is a red headed 55 year old widow living in Las Vegas Nevada. She is 5' 11" tall, weighs 190 pounds and wears a size 18 dress. Her sultry figure is accentuated by muscular forearms, biceps, thighs and calves. Her great physical strength and condition is due to distance swimming, weight training and yoga.

Her body is a temple of pleasure. Her big natural pierced breasts measure 46DD. Jill's large clitoris (also pierced) is nearly an inch long flaccid and 1.5 inches while aroused. Jill is totally hairless from her neck down due to its removal by laser treatments. She keeps her spectacular body bronzed with frequent nude sun bathing.

She is a fetish queen with multitudes of perversions. Jill enjoys intense extreme sex receiving and giving -severe fucking, oral sex, analingus, anal fisting and anal fucking. She is gratified by receiving cunnlingus, vaginal fisting, deep throat face fucking and foot worship. She loves her toes sucked during sex and foreplay.

In summary Jill is a tall red headed gorgeous drop dead MILF. She is an exhibitionist of her muscled thick curvy body. Jill loves to display her body in tight skimpy dresses and her feet in minimalist thong sandals.

The first half of the story is told from Jill's point of view (POV) and the second half from Darrell's POV.

Chapter 1

I awoke around 9 AM, as the sun shine entered my high windows of my room. I moved my hand to the pillow next to me to touch my lover. I lay abandoned in my king sized bed. I didn't hear Darrell leave, but I knew that he had a work appointment with a client early this morning. Last night we talked about more marathon sex later this evening.

I felt kind of grimy and my mouth had a strong salty after taste in it. My hair, face, breasts and abdomen were caked by splotches of dried semen, saliva and lube. Darrell had fucked me in the throat, ass and pussy numerous times. I discovered a clump of dried hard semen clinging to my hair. I hesitated pulling it out and thought of his enormous rigid penis. There was a need and hunger that took over my being as I took the crusty semen treat into my mouth and sucked my hair clean. The semen dissolved into my mouth and I swallowed the salty man treat.

My mind wandered as I thought of Darrell, my recent love interest. He was built like a Greek God, about six feet tall with a heavily muscular toned body. His build resembled that of John Cena the Pro Wrestler. What was most remarkable about him was the size and development of his external genitals. His male sexual organs are indeed uncommonly rare specimens. Not only was his penis very large. (9 inches long, 6 inches in circumference) It was very stiff when erect and seemed to possess a will of its own. His flaccid penis was just as impressive with an ample thick seven inches. His egg sized testicles dangle five inches below the base of his scrotum. Darrell stretched his spermatic cords by attaching light weights that encircled his huge testis. His testicles, seminal vesicles and prostate produced enormous volumes of thick creamy ejaculate.

My jaw and anus were tender from extensive sucking and fucking. I am not complaining, my clit was growing erect now as I thought about what he would do to me on our next sexual adventure. My hand played with my clitoris when I flicked the thick captive ring that pierced its head. I stopped masturbating after a few minutes. Better that I saved my passion for my lover.

My thoughts were often about sex and orgasms. I was also very fond of my body and tried to keep it in top working condition. My swimming, yoga and weight training routine kept my thick 5'11" frame well toned. Several times a week I sunbathed in the nude to maintain a tan. My walled swimming pool provided me with privacy to swim and sun in the buff. My prominent pierced clitoris was always adorned with a large gauge gold ring. My considerable breast nipples are pierced and accented by large gauged twin matching captive silver rings.

I was interested in other things besides sex and physical conditioning. My interests included; reading, movies, clothes, music and cars. Another hobby/interest was my body wear. I loved skimpy dresses, G-strings, piercing jewelry and most important minimalist revealing high heel thong sandals.

My lack of household companionship was due to the retirement of my beloved housekeeper, Veronica. She retired two weeks ago after over 20 years of service to me. She was more than my servant. I missed her services, companionship and discretion. Currently a cleaning team provided me with domestic services twice a week. For meals, I often used online food applications, or cooked simple food items on my own. I am thankful that I recently discovered Darrell. When my fist husband died, Veronica became my closest companion. She reminded me of my aunt that died a few years ago. I definitely needed to try to woe Darrell, into a permanent arrangement to live here with me. We recently joked about him working as my domestic servant. At least for the time being, Darrell has moved some of his clothes and toiletries in my spare bedroom. We always sleep together in my bed, however.

[

I have fallen in love with Darrell almost immediately. My former husband Harold was very much like Darrell. He was the love of my life and I never thought I would feel that way again. Darrell loved me in the same ways that Harold did. You must understand that I am a very sexual creature. I have an animalistic need for a man that can match my physique, vigor and endurance. My luck was encountering this beautiful Greek God of a man. I get light headed and felt exhilarated as I thought about this strikingly handsome man. I am a size queen as well and can't resist his substantial penis. His attraction to an older, larger lady with numerous fetishes was a bonus. Don't get me wrong, I also needed someone to spend time with me for reasons other than sex.

It was time for my morning swim, so I walked toward my shower to clean up and revive. I take a very brief shower, just enough to remove the semen and lube from my body. No swimsuit was needed for my body, due to my preference for swimming naked. My bare feet slapped across my marble floors as I walked toward my back entry. The likeness of my naked body was reflected in the smooth polished stone floor. There was a small dresser near my back exit with a few cover-ups and sandals. I usually took a robe and sandals with me in case company showed up unexpectedly. I put a short crimson silk robe with a red pair of wedged thong sandals inside my beach bag.

Just as I started to open my back door I heard the front door bell chime sounding. I scrambled quickly and pulled my robe over my form as I hurried to the front entrance. I looked through the peep-hole and was astonished to see Darrell! I swung the door open and hugged him strongly as I pushed my immense breasts against his upper body. I was captivated as I gazed into his eyes. Without saying something to each other we embraced, in a very passionate protracted French kiss.

Following our erotic kiss, I noticed a wrapped white present near my front door. I bent over and picked it up. I looked at him with an interested glance. It had a tag attached with my name and a large red ribbon with a bow. It was a medium sized box approximately a foot in length and about six inches in width. My eyes shifted from the wrapped present to his face.

"Darrell you are always unpredictable. You show up unannounced bearing gifts. I thought you had to work this morning?" I asked.

"It was a total goat fuck. The customer that agreed to hire me arrived very late. He informed me that his manager altered his plans about our services. I reminded him about the contract they previously signed with me. A legal representative at his side offered me a letter from their corporation. The document requested a termination of our agreement in accordance with the provisions. Long story short, they compensated me with a small settlement to vacate our arrangements. I accepted the check and tore up the contract. Because my day was now devoid of any plans, I decided to drop by." He explained.

"That sounds crazy. I am so happy to see you Darrell. Can you stay?"

"That is my plan. I was thinking about our date tonight. Can we just start early?" He inquired.

"Let me see if my schedule permits." I reached back into the house for my phone. I pretended to search for a list on it. "You are in luck. It looks like I have an opening. I am sad every time that you leave. Our sexual gymnastics will have to wait. I need to swim my daily mile. You know my routine." I explained.

I put my feet into my sandals and pulled the straps over my heels. He smiled at me and licked his lips as he looked at my feet. My feet caught his notice even more as I spread my thick attractive toes in my wedged heeled thongs. After a few seconds I stopped teasing him with my feet. Darrell came in and we held hands as we talked.

"Cat got your tongue young man? Do you see something that you like?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes, you caught me admiring your stunning feet Jill."

"I have a surprise for you Darrell. Not now. I will show you later after I swim."

"Well you can open your present after we swim. I think you will love them." He replied.

"Them? Not it? That means more than one? Do I get to guess what you brought me?" I asked.

"Let me keep you in the dark. I am afraid after a guess or two you might narrow it down. We don't want to ruin the surprise Jill."

"OK Darrell, but I will enter my guess in my phone right now." (I typed in -high heel thong sandals size 11) "Later we will see if I was correct or not. I am sure I will love your gift."

"Darrell let me get ready for my swim. The sooner I start the sooner I get that big beautiful penis of yours."

"Maybe I can join you for your swim Jill. Is that OK?"

"Yes young man that would be fantastic. You have never attempted to swim with me. You usually do something else when I swim." I responded.

Darrell held me around the waist and kissed me intensely. We French kissed for several minutes and our hands were all over each other. My robe popped open as he caressed my nipple rings on my enormous breasts. My hand stroked his sizable erection within his pants. We smiled and laughed as we broke off our kiss. Without warning I knelt before him and unzipped his fly. Before he could catch his breath, I stimulated his engorged penis by swallowing about half of it into my mouth. I held him about half way down and slowly slipped him downward until he was buried entirely in my throat. Our eyes met as I performed a minute of deep throat fellatio. I slid his penis out of my mouth and returned it to his trousers.

"Zip up your pants Darrell. That was a time travel experiment. We traveled into the future of later today. We returned to the current time now. Time to get you cleaned up before your swim. "

"I guess your mouth and throat are like a small black hole. No cock can escape or resist it. That explains the time travel."

We laughed and giggled for a few seconds. I went to the kitchen and prepared a pot of coffee. Darrell went to the hall way bathroom and started his shower. We both knew if I joined him we would end up in some steamy lathered sex that might drain us both of our energy as well as libido. A few minutes later he met me in the kitchen. Darrell was scarcely covered by a skimpy terry cloth towel.

"Do you want coffee before we swim?" I asked as I poured myself a cup.

"Yes, I do beautiful lady. Someone fucked the hell out of me until about 2am last night. A cup of coffee would be stimulating."

We drank our coffee and talked about our swim. Darrell was not very knowledgeable about distance swimming. I coached him on techniques that I used. He was taken aback by little details like your posture as you kicked and stroked, cupped hands, head location and breathing frequency. We finished our coffee and walked to the pool. I gave Darrell some swimming goggles and ear plugs to wear. We placed our towels on the table next to my pool. We attached our goggles and ear plugs to our heads.

We walked to the edge of the pool I felt Darrell's eyes riveted to my naked brown body. I smiled at him and licked my lips. My eyes momentarily admired his long dangling flaccid penis and prominent low hanging testis. Darrell's cock looked like a short elephant trunk.

I dove in and started my swim before he could budge. I heard him splash into the water as I was already half way down the pool length. I rapidly pulled into a very brisk pace. I established my usual rhythm and pulled my form across the pool with a traditional free style form. My feet flutter kicked to keep my body posture horizontal, as my powerful arms used long sweeping strokes. I pulled my head to the side to breath after each time my left arm went forward. I distanced myself from Darrell as he struggled to keep up. My 25 meter pool is long enough that I could acquire a good quality workout over longer distances. After every 3-4 laps I passed Darrell, as he fell further behind. After about 500 meters I noticed his absence from the pool. I concentrated and focused on my workout. After I completed 1500 meters (1 Mile) I got out of the pool and joined him.

"You are a remarkable athlete Jill. I am overwhelmed by your ability. Do you know how fast you covered the mile?"

"No I didn't wear a watch today. I occasionally wear one to check my speed every 10-12 laps or so." I replied.

He smiled at me and we held hands as we relaxed in our lounge chairs. "Your clock on the wall reads 9:25. Did you notice what time it was when we left the house?"

"Yes I do, it was a few minutes before 9 when we started." I said.

"Wow that is fast. That must be excellent for an amateur older female." He responded.

"Yes I am faster than just about any one in my age group. I was able to swim a mile in about 20 minutes when I was young and that was 4 minutes or so off the world record. Hey! Did you just call me old Darrell?"

"I am guilty as charged Jill. I only know you are 55 since you told me so. You look 35 and have the stamina of a 25 year old."

"It appears that you are trying to repent for your sin of divulging my advanced years. I think you need to pay homage to me for a while. I might forgive you of your indiscretion." I said.

"Your pussy looks so edible. After all I did abuse your ass and throat last night. May I eat your pussy young lady?"

"Yes you may, but only after you service mama's toes. Get over here and suck my toes slave boy." I demanded.

Darrell stood and his big stiff rigid penis betrayed his anticipation. I placed a towel in front of him to cushion his knees. He knelt before me as his mouth opened to receive the toes of my left foot. I pointed my thick sensitive toes as his mouth swallowed the front half of my size 11 foot. All of my thick purple painted toes entered his mouth as he choked on them. He now concentrated on my big toes of each foot. After a few minutes he sucked on every toe individually and then sucked my four smaller toes together. My clit became rigid as I felt thrilled with anticipation of sexual fulfillment.

That's it Darrell, suck my toes." I said as I masturbated my bloated semi-erect clitoris between my fingers.

I placed both my feet together, as he swallowed my baby toes on each foot. I wiggled my other toes, as my pierced clitoris hardened. He swallowed 3 or 4 of my smaller toes on each foot and sucked them lovingly with his lips. My dripping wet pussy needed attention. After about ten minutes I made him stop. I kissed him deeply and my hand gripped his erection as our tongues twisted inside of my moist saliva filled mouth.

I broke away from our kiss and said "Let us take this inside. I don't know about you, but I need a drink of water."

We picked up our goggles, earplugs and towels as we moved into my cool air conditioned house. I got two bottles of water out of the refrigerator for us to drink. After we drank our water I told him to wait for me in my kitchen. I left the room to get clad for our lovemaking.

I went to the living room and retrieved my gift from the table. Quietly, I unwrapped the box and removed a very striking pair of leather designer size 11 thong sandals. Darrell adored my feet. I figured his gift might be sandals. Due to the size and shape of the box the gift had to be inside a shoe box. My supposition was incorrect about high heels though. These stylish thongs had a chunky short 2 inch kitten heel. They were white with slender narrow straps, on a very thin sculpted sole. The sandals were constructed of a broad cupped heel cover with thin thongs that wrapped around my ankles attached to the long thong that passed between my toes. I put them on and they fit my feet like a glove. I returned to the kitchen and teased him with my thick 46DD tits giggling as I pranced in my new sandals.

"I see you found your gift Jill. Do you approve?"

"I love them. They are adorably cute. I think they are very attractive. I guessed you bought me sandals, but I thought with higher heels. These are now my only pair of white kitten heel sandals. I could wear these for hours longer than most of my other sandals. You are obligated to give me a real gift in the future. These were as much for you as they were for me. Get me some high-priced jewelry next time."

"I guess you are right. You deserve more jewelry. I already have some picked out for you." He said as he ogled my feet.

I crawled up on my kitchen counter on all fours. I separated my ass cheeks as I peered over my shoulder at him. "Eat my ass hole you wicked man. I need that tongue in my butt."

"Yes maim Jill. I will eat your ass till you squeal."

I felt his breath on my anus. In a moment he licked my rose bud with his tongue. I fingered my stiff hard clit, as he attempted to enter my ass with his long tongue. Due to my regular anal adventures I had total control of my anal sphincter muscle. My anus gaped open when I retracted my sphincter. Without effort I was able to gap my ass open for a tongue, cock or fist. I concentrated on opening my anal cavity for his tongue. I gaped open my ass for him and felt his tongue slither into my open hole. He pushed his stiff tongue several inches into my open rosebud. It felt incredible to be probed by his tongue, as I simultaneously fucked my drenched vagina with several of my fingers. After a few more minutes I pushed my whole fist into my loosened pussy. I vigorously fucked myself with my fist as he tongue fucked and sucked my open ass hole.

"Eat my cunt dirty boy." I growled as I removed my hand from my wet pussy.

"I adore every inch of your essence sweet woman. You will have to beg for me to stop."

"Shut up and start with my big clit."

I was caught off guard as he moved under me on the counter and without warning slid his finger in my wet anus. He swallowed my hard pierced clit and sucked on its tip. My breathing became rapid as he pushed more fingers into my ass hole. The combination of his tongue on my clit and his fingers in my ass were bringing me toward a powerful orgasm. The muscles in my legs twitched as I spread my toes as he sucked on the end of my large bloated clit. As I neared orgasm Darrell backed off of his aggressive oral assault on my clitoris.

"Why did you stop eating me? You promised to make me cum." I asked.

"Jill we have all night. I want you to beg. How many times did you get off last night?"

"Five or six I think. I am not sure. I know I had several that were multiple orgasms. If you count all those I had about thirty. I know you came in my throat, ass and pussy."

mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers