Kinky BBW Fucks the Cycle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me you sexy man. Pound me hard and deep." She said with gritted teeth.

She shoved her sandaled foot back into my face. I swallowed her toes as I pounded into her smooth slippery vagina. Her face was contorted and her breathing was rapid. She was close to orgasm and was tensing up. I again stimulated her clitoris. This time I lightly pulled on her clit ring as I vigorously fucked her pussy. With four toes in my mouth I pulverized her deep cavernous slick cunt. I wiggled the clit ring with rapid motions as I plunged into her hilt deep.

Jill shook and panted. "Fuck meeeeee! Fuuuuuck meeeeeeee! Harrrrrrrrder! Don't stop! Arrrrrrrrrr! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! I ammmmmm Cummmmming!" She screamed as she shook and grunted in orgasm.

I held her toes in my mouth as she came. I rapidly pounded her cunt without pity. I spit her toes out and pulled on her clit piercing ring. I continued to brutally pound her clenching jerking twitching spasming cunt without clemency. I was trying to pound my cock into her soul.

"No mercy! I told you Jill! No mercy!"

"Stooooop! Stooooooop! Your killing me! Arrrrrrrrrr! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Arrrrrrrrrr! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Don't Stop! Don't Stop! Don't Stop! Ahhhhhhh! I ammmmmm Cumming! Arrrrrrrrrr! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!! I ammmmmm Cumming Agaaaaaain!" She sobbed and cried she was hit with multiple waves of extreme orgasm.

I released her clit ring and concentrated on my pulsing twitching cock now. I vigorously, viciously, vehemently, violently thrust with intense force into her shaking sweaty body. Her face was contorted as I grunted and shot a hot thick load into her cunt. I kept thrusting a few strokes as I emptied into her powerful slick vagina. I slowly pulled out and motioned for her to clean my cock off. Jill jumped up and deep throated my deflating penis. She held me in her throat and mouth and swallowed the last of my semen.

"Wow! That was amazing. I think I came about dozen times. You really fucked me hard Darrell. That fucking was very intense. What you did with my clit pushed me over the edge. We need to remember that trick. Look at that cream pie." Jill reflected.

TO BE CONTINUED