Kinky BBW Fucks the Cycle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry little pet. I am going to loosen you up first. This big cock is for a little later." She hissed as I nodded.

I strained to glance at her gorgeous toes in her thong sandal boots. Jill sensed what I was looking at and teased me by spreading her purple pedicured toes widely on both feet. She forced her toes so wide he small pinky toes on each foot hung obscenely over the sides of her platforms. I watched her feet as she approached me. When she walked nearer to the sex apparatus I could not observe her lower body. I only heard her heels and imagined her magnificent thong sandal clad feet.

Jill hovered above my upper body and spent several minutes extending, shortening, raising and lowering the assorted straps of the harness attached to the top of the framework. She hoisted my legs and feet above my torso. My head and arms were about a foot below my hips. My ass was now entirely exposed and stretched open by leather restraints.

I could not see very well due to the angle of my body. She was conscious of my disorientation, as I attempted to shift my head to observe her movements. I heard her heels click on the marble tiles as she positioned herself between my legs. The first thing that I felt was her breath on my ass opening. A second later I felt the end of her stiff wet tongue as she attempted to probe my anus. Her hands gripped my hips as the tip of her tongue concentrated on my ass hole. She slobbered and licked my ass vigorously. Jill rammed her slippery wet tongue inside the entrance of my anus. My cock was as hard as a steel pole. Her assertive aggressive analingus abruptly stopped.

Jill stood back up and I could see her again. She smiled at me as I felt her lubed finger slide deep into my anus.

"Darling I am ready to fuck your ass. I need your elixir of life. A man's thick semen always shoots huge loads while their ass is fucked." She said as she added another finger in me to the hilt.

Jill added two more lubricated fingers as she stretched my ass opening. She fucked me with four long fingers for several minutes. My cock had lost its full erection and was semi-hard. Jill dislodged her fingers from my back channel and secured the black handled dildo. The huge black dildo was enormously wide with a long handle attached to it. Jill held it like a small sword and smiled at me as she slathered the big thick phallus with oil.

"First I have to loosen you up before I fuck you properly. Relax my pet. What happened to your big penis?" She said as her hand positioned the big extensive wide dildo at my rear entrance.

She held the black steely phallus at my exposed gaping cavity. Her eyes locked onto mine, as she gradually slid the mammoth dildo several inches into me. My discomfort was only momentary due to the copious amount of lubricant and my prior anal adventures I had experienced with her. After a few moments she fucked me with the full length of the colossal dildo. It felt extremely enjoyable and my cock regained its erection. Jill now fucked my anus, with deep rapid powerful strokes. She pulled the dildo all the way out and hammered it to the hilt with each plunge. She grinned at me with a devious smile as she impaled me.

I grunted against the ball restraint in my mouth as my prostate was massaged. Abruptly she halted and pulled the black phallus from my ass cavity. Jill turned her attention back to the harness and adjusted my body so that it was horizontal again. I was now leveled to the same angle and height as her hips.

"Now you get the full treatment, darling boy. I will make you very happy. Relax and enjoy this experience. Now you are loose and open. This enormous strap-on is about the same size as your impressive penis. The only difference is my strap-on cock is about an inch longer and a little thicker. " Jill said.

Her gloved hand held my erection as she slowly slid all ten inches into me. She then used her hips and pounded me severely. She fucked me with deep swift strokes and her high heeled sandals gave her extra leverage. It felt amazing as I lost control. Small jets of semen spurted and dripped out of the head of my penis. Jill leaned over and locked her lips onto the head of my big turgid wet cock. She sucked and swallowed my pre-cum. She stood back up and showed me that she had swallowed. Jill stopped fucking me, but kept the huge strap-on buried in my ass.

"It is time to fuck this big healthy horse penis of yours. You have never experienced this?" She inquired.

I shook my head side-ways. She reached for the penis sounds and removed a medium width one. The stainless steel curved sound had a width of a thin ball point pen and was 14-15 inches in length. Jill lubed up the sound and looked at me with a big grin.

"Relax, Maleficent will be gentile. This will bring you great pleasure."

Jill held my erection in one hand and held the sound at the opening of my urethra. The sound slid slowly into my erect penis. I felt slight pain, but was accompanied by pressure that created pleasure inside of my penis. My 9 inches of thick turgid cock were now deeply impaled with a thick large gauged polished stainless steel sound. I could feel it at my penis base. I looked at her with fright, as she shook her head in disapproval.

"Sounds give you more pleasure when they are inserted deeply into the penis until they reach the bladder." She declared with a stern look.

Slowly she pushed the smooth curved sound past the base of my penis, into my prostate until it reached the entrance of my bladder. Amazingly the entire sound was buried in my urethra. Most of the length was in my penis, but another 5 inches penetrated my prostate and the entrance of my bladder. Only the shinny end of the sound was visible in the head of my cock. It felt amazing as she slowly pulled the tip out several inches. The feeling returned when she sank it back in all the way. Jill slowly fucked my urethra with the sound as she held my erect penis with her other hand.

She appeared to be dumbfounded by this experience. She now experimented as she held the sound in me at maximum depth. Jill removed her gloves and placed them on the floor next to her. She thoroughly lubed her hands with the clear thick gel. Her bare fingers slowly masturbated my cock with the steel rod trapped inside my bloated erection. With her other hand her long finger nails scratched and pushed against my scrotum and perineum. I felt the jolts of pleasure that emanated from the inside my penis and lower end of my urethra. This pressure on my perineum made my erect penis spasm. I felt my testicles as they danced with the stimulation of the inside of my cock. It felt incredible as she pressed her finger and thumb between my testicles and impaled anus. My bloated cock was as hard as a diamond.

She picked up the wand vibrator and looked at its settings. She looked at me with a devious smile as she turned the vibrator on. Jill placed the powerful wand against my erection and ran it on the underside of my erection. My body shook with pleasure. My erogenous zones were in run-away feedback. The dildo was in my ass, the sound was in my cock and the external vibrator massage closed the circuit. From the tip of my cock, to my prostate I had extreme jolts of sexual stimulation. I knew that a river of semen flooded the channels that led toward my testicles. Millions of live sperm were held in a tributary that would join the hot thick semen to feed her deep throat.

Jill now combined her sexual torture. I was slowly fucked by the strap-on while my penis was jacked-off with the sound buried inside of it. She stared at my face as she fucked my ass with measured deep thrusts. Simultaneously she masturbated me, as she rubbed the powerful vibrator on my length. After several minutes of giving me immense sexual gratification she rapidly jerked the sound out of my penis.

"You will come soon, my pet. I want your big load. Maleficent needs to be fed. Afterward you will be rewarded for your services." She stated with a devious expression.

Jill now attacked my ass hole with all of her fury. She fucked my ass like I had fucked hers in the past. My body rocked violently back and forth as she pounded me mercilessly. I tried to cry out in pleasure, but my cries were inaudible grunts against the ball gag. Her hips were a blur as she fucked me faster and harder. Her hands returned to my genitals. Jill jerked my erection and pulled hard on my testicles. This was too much. Jill sensed my impending orgasm and fucked me like a mad woman. She watched me as she bottomed out in my ass repetitively. I started to shake and tense up.

"Are you coming?" She screamed.

I nodded my head as I mumbled and grunted against the ball gag.

She pulled out of my ass and bent forward and swallowed my hard wet erection with a single gulp. Jill deep throated me as she held me with one hand. With her other hand she rammed her entire fist wrist deep in my gaping anus.

I exploded deep in her throat. She did not halt her deep throat fellatio as I exploded. Jill looked extremely sensual with her horned head devouring a enormous spitting cock. She sucked and swallowed the voluminous volley of thick hot semen. Jill opened her mouth to show me that she had ingested my flood of live sperm infested hot semen. She vigorously engulfed my drippy, leaking, wet dying cock. Jill swallowed my spewing remnants deep in her throat as her hazel eyes looked deeply into mine.

She released me and we took an extended break for water and fruit. We took separate showers to avoid any superfluous sexual action. We often engaged in sex 3-5 times in a 24 hour span. We have only missed having daily sex on 4 occasions. That was due to several of my prolonged extended work engagements outside of town.

I was really sore, principally from the severe ass fucking. She thoroughly worked me over. We agreed to get together at 3pm in the den again. I prepared a plan for what I was going to do to her sexually. It was nearly time now, so I checked her room. I delicately tapped on the door. She did not answer. I entered her bedroom and opened her closet. I selected an outfit for her to wear. I found a black see-through crotch-less sheer body suit with legs that extended to the ankles. The top was very low cut and revealed the upper breasts, with sleeves that reached the elbows. It was made of transparent black material and extremely sheer. I searched through her hair ties and found one that was black.

Now I explored her vast collection of thong sandals. Jill had dozens of expensive exclusive exotic erotic designer high heeled thong sandals. This immense sandal assortment made up about 80% of her sandal arsenal. Her sandals were all thongs with ankle or back straps and very minimalist. She had many flat sandals as well, but they were also minimalist thongs.

I explored her shoe (sandal) closet. A pair of extremely high black leather platforms captured my attention. These were mounted on nearly 8 inch stilettos that had a wider based shaped heel. The substantial sole was a very thick platform, maybe over 2 inches high. The narrow thongs were connected to the platforms with thick looped straps. Wide ankle straps held them on the foot.

I grabbed her outfit and walked by my bathroom to take some Viagra. After taking my blue pill I went to the kitchen and drank an extra large protein shake. That always helped my semen production. Jill was always hungry, so I can't let her waste away. Finally I headed to the den. She saw me and embraced me like she hadn't seen me for a while. We kissed passionately for several minutes.

Jill was totally nude excluding her body piercings. She didn't bother with any lingerie or sandals. Over the previous two weeks, I had frequently dressed her up prior to kinky sex. This was especially true for our featured erotic main events. It looked like she anticipated my move.

"I see you brought me some fuck clothes. You dirty devil! You found a pretty nasty combination." She said.

"Well Jill I know your taste. So I was fairly certain about the sandals. Not so sure about the sheer body suit. I figured they would go well together."

I handed her the body suit. She smiled at it and slid her legs and hips through the top opening. After she pushed her legs into lower half of the suit she pushed her arms through the sleeves. It was extremely translucent, like she had a thin coating of see through dark tint on her body. The body covering adhered to her thick body perfectly. Her pierced breasts were prominent in the sheer material. The open crotch revealed her smooth pubic region and the large clitoris that dominated her smooth labia and vagina.

"I had several of these cat suits. Now I only have this one. I occasionally have worn this one with a casual dress. Harold and I ruined the others with our constant abuse."

"Sorry to bring up old memories Jill."

"Don't be silly. Sometimes I wonder if I fucked him to death." Now give me those sandals." She said as she held her hand out with a smile.

"Fucked to death. Maybe you are slowly killing me as well. What a way to die. I accept the challenge. We fuck and suck until one of us dies." He said with a grin.

I watched her glide her sizeable wide gorgeous feet into these obscenely erotic sandals. She fastened the ankle straps firmly to secure them.

"Darrell these sandals are so hot, I should be arrested for wearing them in public. They are unexpectedly comfortable. I mail ordered these about twenty years ago. They sent me a size 10 narrow, which is a size to small. My feet are extra wide, so these should be way to narrow. I tried them on anyway. The ends of my toes look so cute hanging off the sides. I have worn them out many times. You should see the looks I get from some men. I have have received more compliments on these sandals than any other that I own. I haven't worn these recently. I am thrilled you picked them. Another thing is my toes are extra accessible in these."

Jill was exceptionally voluptuous in her body suit and magnificent sandals. Her toes spread over the platform and gripped the edge and side. Jill's pinky toes on each foot pushed completely over the sides with each step.

I took a moment just to gaze at her body. There was no illusion about who she was now. I had a large statuesque powerful buxom beautiful red headed MILF in front of me. Her body was so perfect in every way.

I moved near her and handed her the hair tie.

"Without a hair tie it gets complicated for a girl to swallow the cock she is going to suck. Plus I know you like to use my hair as a handle." She declared.

"Get over here Jill. We kissed again and I mauled her breasts as she held my erection. I picked her up and spun her upside down while I still held her. She pushed her feet high in the air, and I held her tightly around the middle. We were in a standing 69 position. My mouth was at the same level as her clit. She spread her legs very wide to give me better access to her clit and pussy. I flicked my tongue against her hard love bud. Jill held my big cock at the base as she swallowed the end of it in her mouth. She rapidly sucked on the top half of my thickness. With her hands she used her fingernails to scratch and tickle my shaft as she worked over my glans with her lips and mouth. I swallowed her hard clit and fingered her gaping dripping cunt. We held this position for about 5 minutes.

I spun her around again and lowered her until she was standing. We kissed and massaged each other's sex with our hands. Jill jacked me off as I fingered her. I picked her up and carried her over to the swing.

"Now it's your turn Jill." I cuffed her wrists, fastened the seat, tightened her ankle straps and adjusted the desired angle of her body. The sex toys and paraphernalia were still on the cart. I decided not to use any of them. Jill was suspended in a horizontal position level with my pelvic region. The only remaining question was where to start?

"Please fuck me Darrell."

"I will let you pick the hole, after that you are at my mercy." I said.

"Fuck my throat. I am thirsty for some more of your thick cum." Jill said.

I went to the other end of the harness and faced her head. She tilted her head back and opened her spacious mouth wider. I slipped my rigid full penis into her mouth. Jill was as powerless as I had been. I fucked her appealing purple thick lips and sloppy watery mouth with the top portion of my blood enlarged cock. After a few minutes I grabbed the attachments that retained her arms and used them as handles. My cock was nearly half way into her throat as I just held it there in her sweet mouth. I couldn't see her upper facial features as they were obscured by my penis and testicles. Her chin and throat were on display as I gradually and deliberately plunged into her esophagus.

Jill's mouth and throat became a slippery deep oral vagina. I thrust my veined gladius hilt deep into her unfathomable silky throat cavity. My profusely thick penis was visible to me as her throat bulged as I bottomed out in it. Every 9 or 10 deep thrusts I pulled my unyielding steely cock out of her throat, so she could inhale a breath through her nose. After she inhaled I resumed jack hammering her esophagus.

I was beginning to lose control as I pounded into her mouth and throat. Right after her most recent breath I knew I was about to burst inside of her throat. Jill anticipated my move and slipped her tongue on the undercarriage of my lower thick shaft. Her action triggered an explosive violent orgasm. I grunted and shook as I rapidly pulverized a big thick volume of spurting semen deep into Jill's throat. She lathered her slippery tongue against the underside of my penis as I spewed more thick seed for her to swallow. I continued pulsing volley after volley as she deep throated me to completion. I watched her mouth swallowing my last deposits as I slid out of her mouth.

I stood back for a minute and observed her. Her eyes found mine once more. Without saying anything she opened her mouth for me again. My cock was leaking semen so I deposited a few slimy drops into her open mouth. I put the head of my deflating penis into her mouth and she drained every drop of semen from my semi-hard cock.

"You sure know how to suck some cock Jill."

"Well you know how to fuck a throat. Your thick cum is very healthy for me. I have wondered how many gallons of semen I have swallowed in my life." She said.

I unfastened her from the harness and she sat on the swing attachment like a chair.

"Darrell, would you like to suck my toes?"

"That is a stupid question Jill. What do you think?"

Jill held up a beautiful foot enshrined in the appealing sandal. I got on my knees and took her thong sandaled shod foot in my hand. I spent nearly a minute just looking at her toes as they over hung the platform. Jill now spread her toes wide for me. I began swallowing and sucking her toes one at a time. I became aware of my condition immediately.

"I can't believe you are hard again." She commented.

"Well I am. Good news for your pussy." I responded.

She leaned back on the harness and hooked her back and hips in the straps for support. I stood up and in one stroke bottomed out in her wet dripping cunt. I looked down and watched her hard pierced clit wiggle as I plunged into her. Jill pushed one of her flawless feet toward my mouth and splayed her succulent toes. I swallowed all four of her smaller toes to the hilt and sucked them as I pounded into her. I watched her face as she watched me suck her toes. With my free hand I played with her stiff clitoris.

"Suck my toes harder! Harder! OK now suck my big toe! Now lick between them. Now do my other foot. " Jill yelled.

She moved her other stunning foot for me to suck and lick. I spit her toes out and raised my head.

"I am going to cum in your pussy Your getting a cream pie."