Kinky Boating Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
Group time and finally some one on one time.
3.1k words
4.75
1.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Christy76
Christy76
137 Followers

I awoke to movement in the bed and saw Jen between Phil's legs sucking his hardening cock. I watched for a moment and soon Sue and I were both watching. I asked Sue if it would be alright with her if I let Phil screw me with his big cock. I've never had anything bigger than Jon's 5".  She motioned me to go for it and I told Jen it was my turn on his cock. I sat down taking it all in just a couple stokes. Riding it in cowgirl style was my favorite with Jon so that I could get most penetration. After Jen sucked and my riding it hard, I knew he wasn't going to last long. Sue came over and sat on Phil's face. She started rubbing and tasting my breasts. It wasn't long before Phil shot a big load deep into me and I was close so I just kept riding it until it looked like whipped cream. Sue and I both came at about the same time she had his face all wet and I had lots of cream for his sissy to clean up. I rolled off and told Jen that a good sissy would clean his pole and then she could come clean my slit. She licked and sucked his shrinking cock and balls then slid down between my legs to be greeted with an overflowing pussy. She lapped it up and sucked until I had another orgasm. 

We got up and was getting dressed when,

Jen whimpered and said "I didn't get to cum this morning." 

Phil then bent her over the bed and his hardening cock slid into her boi-pussy. He pounded her while we got dressed and were fixing brunch. 

Phil told her to get on top of him. "I want you to ride me like your wife did." 

Jen slid easily onto him and was obsessed. Her orgasm wasn't far off and she shot her load onto Phil's stomach and chest. He reached up dipping two fingers in her puddle and brought it to his mouth and licked it off. Then scooped up even more and fed it to Jen.  Phil lasted much longer than before giving her a real workout. Sue and I walked back into the bedroom and told them coffee was ready and brunch was near. Phil wasn't going to let her stop until he filled her pussy again. He tensed up and pulled her down on top of him and shot another load deep in her bowels. 

During brunch it was decided that every other weekend we should get together. Sue and I at my house and Phil and Jen at his. We should make it from after work on Friday until Sunday afternoon so we have more time. 

As we left, the kisses and hugs were very long and sensual as we knew each other better and it would be two weeks before we did this again. 

Jen had never taken her stockings and bra off. We were riding home and Jen said I'm leaking Phil's cum from my pussy and it's leaking onto the car seats. I started to laugh and said now you know what it's like to sleep in the wet spot. Next time I'll have to send you with some tampons. She looked at me puzzled and I gestured like shove them up her and she said  oh! Oooooh!

That night I asked Jon if Jen enjoyed her night and smiled and said yes very much. 

"It looked like you did also. " 

 I nodded and said "I can't wait to do it again."

We kissed and went to sleep. 

Our week went very normal with the exception that we had sex much more often. Both of our labidios were in hyperdrive.  

On Thursday Jon came home and told me he needed me in the bedroom now. As we were stripping each other and I pulled his shirt off he had a bra-let on but it was plastered to his chest. I pulled his pants down and he had panties on instead of briefs. I looked at him questionably  

He said "Phil wanted me to come to his office for lunch and I ended up getting a pearl necklace and I only ate a little bit of his protein shake that didn't get squirted on my chest. I worked all afternoon with his spunk drying on my chest."

I pushed him back, pulled down his panties and sat down on his hard cock. 

Something that was new since our weekend with them was each time Jon would cum in me he would slide down and get his cream-pie until I had another orgasm.  He/she had turned into a cum slut. 

Afterwards as we were sitting at the table eating dinner 

I asked him "Do you think you're gay or bi or do you want to be a woman?"

He got very quiet for a long time and said "I don't want to be a woman. I don't think I gay. I'm not attracted to other men. CrossDressing as a sissy makes me feel like I've found my place. I'm convinced and it is so clear that I'm meant to be an obedient sissy boi. Its what I was truly meant to be. 

I still feel very attracted to you and enjoy sex with you very much. I love you very much and I'm thankful you could see who I should be.  It all makes me feel so freeing!"

I got up and kissed him and began to clean up dinner as I smiled that we were so happy. 

The following week dragged by. I found myself excited to spend the weekend with Sue. Jon/Jen kept wondering what she should wear for Phil for her weekend date. 

Friday evening about 6 pm Sue knocked on the door. I greeted her with a smoldering kiss that heated my whole body. I pulled her in and pushed her against the wall as she dropped her overnight bag. Our hands roamed as we made out like a couple teenagers. I pulled her top off and had her pant pulled down to her knees. My hand was inside her panties and I had two fingers buried deep in her bare little pussy.  I pulled my finger out and brought them to her mouth as we both kissed and licked them clean. I undid her bra and on my way down I devoured her hard nipples then kissed my way down to her slit. I could smell her sex before I got my tongue on it.  With my hand I pulled her pants and panties off after her shoes. I licked and sucked her hard. Pressing her against the wall until her juices slid into my mouth and my chin. "I stood up kissed her again and said welcome to my home."

She said "Is this how you great all your guests?"

I said just the extremely hot ones

She said "I'm standing naked and you're still fully dressed. I think we should fix that problem."

I led her to the couch and she unbuttoned my shirt and removed my bra off of my aching hard nipples. Then she started on my pants and g-string. 

She then bent me over the side of the couch and buried her face in my ass and dripping pussy. She licked my puckered bum and started to lick my lips  down to where my hard clit was. She couldn't get a good angle at my clit so she had me sit on the couch. She kneeled between my legs and started over again. She licked my bum hole again before moving up to my lips and clit. I got a hot flash when she licked my pucker hole. We may have to try this more later. I didn't last long before I drenched her face with my cream. We kissed until it was all gone. 

We filled my soaking tub and put in a bath bomb for a nice soak. I had Sue leaning back between my breasts as I squeezed hers until the water got cold.  

After another round of orgasms from each of us we decided to order takeout and ate it in bed. 

Jen

I left work in my boy clothes and had a small overnight bag packed. I found a gas station bathroom on my way to Phil's house. I changed in that dirty restroom.  It made me feel like a cheap hooker.  I had purchased sunshine yellow thigh highs, with a pale yellow tanga panty and a matching strapless bra. I pulled on a sundress and wore the same wedge sandals that I did last time. I walked out feeling sleazy from the bathroom but excited. I had a hard cock that was barely contained in the panty. I got a few staring looks when I walked out dressed like this but fuck it, I'm a happy proud sissy slut, on her way to meet her lover. 

When I rang Phil's doorbell he greeted me with a shocked expression and pulled me inside. He took my bag and led me to the couch where we began what seemed like a 5 minute make out session. His cock was pushing against the front of his slacks. I was ready to free the beast. I had anticipated sucking it all day. I undid his pants, pulled down his boxers and bent over to kiss and suck him. He was rubbing my ass and squeezing my small boobs being pushed up by the bra. I was getting much better at sucking him and could take all of his length. I alternated between sucking him deep rubbing and kissing his balls and sucking on the big purple mushroom head. He pushed my head down and shot his cum deep down my throat with the last few drops on my tongue to give me a taste of my new favorite. 

Phil ordered pizza and after dinner he asked me to take my dress off so he could see me in my sexy underthings. I was more than happy to do what he asked to please him. 

We did a sexy slow dance together rubbing. His hands were all over my body rubbing, caressing, and squeezing  me. We both had hard cocks. He led me to the bedroom and laid me back onto the bed. He pulled my panty to the side releasing my hard boi clit and gave me a slow blow job until I blew my load into his mouth. He sucked every last drop. Then he slid up and gave me a big snowball kiss as he pushed my cum into my mouth. We tongue kissed until it was all gone. 

I undressed Phil slowly and with a lot of kissing and licking all over his body, until he was naked. I got the lube off the nightstand by the bed where he had sat it. And covered his cock rubbing him, giving him a slow hand job until he told me to bend over the bed. He slid his dick slowly inside me and when I pushed back he started to pound me. We did it in every position we could think of. He shout his load deep in me while I was in reverse cowgirl position. My new favorite. 

After laying together I excused myself to clean up and get ready for bed. I had brought one of my wife's nighties that was pink satin and lace and had a small panty that covered my clit. We kissed and cuddled until we fell asleep. 

The next morning I thought I would wake him with a slow suck until he rolled me off him and slid it into my ass again. He was hitting my p-spot and I had a no touching sissy-gasm that I thought was the best ever. He soon filled me with his cum. 

He suggested a shower and we washed each other. I spent extra time washing his hardening cock.  We fucked in the shower until the hot water was running out and he filled my bowels again. 

We had coffee and bagels. He suggested we get dressed and go do some shopping for me after he saw me put a tampon in my boi-pussy so I didn't leak. 

He laughed and said "my sissy is starting her period."

He took me to a Lingerie shop that had some very sexy stuff. We got a lot of looks from other customers  but neither of us paid attention to them. He bought me so much stuff. Black, white, and red stockings. Some panties and bras in several colors. And a very pretty dress. 

As we were checking out he asked the girl if they had any plugs. I looked questionably and she pulled out a box with assorted colors and shapes. He picked up a long pink plug with a jeweled red end. 

Phil said a jeweled princess plug for my sissy princess. I smiled and kissed his cheek in front of the sales girl. She had a big smile. We went out for lunch and sat on the outside porch of a small restaurant. We got a lot of looks again. Some we kind most weren't. After Phil paid the check he took my hand and we walked out to his car. 

He said "why don't we go home and you can give me a fashion show of all your new things."

When I was changing, one of the first things I did was take out my tampon and in its place put the plug in. It was deep enough to touch me in my p-spot and made my clit stir. I put on quite a show for Phil and he soon had his cock out and was slowly rubbing it as I modeled for him. 

He got a strange look and said "we forgot one of the most important parts of your new outfits. Get dressed, we're going to the shoe store."

He tucked away his hard cock and it made me sad, I wanted to suck it again. We went to the same store and got many more looks. The sales girl was concerned that something was wrong. 

When Phil said "we forgot shoes.   Jen needs some F me pumps. I walked out wearing my first set of 2" heels walking unsteady. Phil carried a box with my 4" hooker heels. 

We got back home and I practiced with my heels until I was steady enough to walk around a bit. He bent me over and smiled when he saw the plug. He removed it and fucked me again. Then replaced the plug to make sure his love juices stayed where he wanted them. I felt very full with his cum and the plug. We fucked again before bed and he plugged me with another load inside me.

By morning I decided I would always wake him with a blow job so I started a new tradition. When he woke, I had a good rhythm going deep on his cock. He said "I think you're a better cocksucker than my wife is after 20 years." 

This made me smile and suck harder. He gave me another load of cum, which I showed him then swallowed. Then he gave me a deep tongue kiss.  I got all dressed up in another outfit and we lounged around all morning sitting together on the couch. When he kissed me on the ear and whispered that he wanted to fuck me once more before you have to go home. I got up, took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom. I hiked up my new dress above my hips and he pulled down my panties. I had on my hooker heels making my legs look long and bent over. He removed the plug. With all the extra cum inside me plus I was gapping from all the fucking we had done he inserted into me in one stroke. We had a long sexy love session that ended with my clitty dripping from some small gasms and one big sissy-gasm.    He replaced the plug and helped me put my panties on.  We kissed and hugged as I was leaving. I already couldn't wait until the next time to be with my new love. 

Christy

Sue and I spent Saturday morning being lazy sipping coffee and  eating croissants. I had woken her as I slid between her legs for my morning snack.  We were both in a tee shirt and panties snuggling on the couch. Much like how we spent the night with her and we spooned. We didn't get much sleep. We made love and dozed until one of us started again. I lost count of my orgasms. 

We decided to shower and dress to go shopping and lunch or early dinner. She made me cum again in the shower as she licked my clit and had two fingers in my pussy and when she put one up my pucker hole I came immediately. 

It was so nice to have another woman to shop with as we joked, hugged, and stole kisses when we could. Anyone watching us would certainly see two women in love. 

We ate an early dinner in a nice restaurant, drinking wine, holding hands, and of course stealing kisses. 

Our Saturday night was much like Fridays except it was much more relaxed. Something I had never done was scissor her. I think that may be one of my favorite things to do with her. We were both very wet and we both came from it. We also sixty-nined for the first time with her little ass in my face.  I alternated between licking. Her slit and clit and then licking her ass. I could get my tongue partly in. 

It seemed so taboo that it made me very excited. 

Again we spent most of the night exploring each other and talked about anything including our intimacy. I spooned her petite body, holding her close to me as she snuggled against me. 

In the morning, I slid down and ate Sue until she came again. I told her I always wanted to start my mornings with her like this. 

We had another lazy morning and when it was time for her to leave we hugged and kissed until our lips were swollen. 

When she opened the door to walk out we saw Jen pulling in and got out.  I Immediately noticed her new clothes and hooker heels. She was very unsteady as she started to walk towards us and we both stifled a laugh. She looked like a new horse foal walking for the first time. 

Sue asked "How was your weekend with Phil?" 

She got a big smile and replied "it was magical."

I walked Sue to her car, gave her her bag and kissed her goodbye. I was already longing for the next time we were together.

Christy76
Christy76
137 Followers