Kinky Boy and His Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin flushed as a broad smile grew on his pretty face.

"Whatta ya say about me gettin you your own apartment? I have an empty unit across town that you can stay in."

"Huh? Seriously? But, I can't afford that, though."

"No charge. It'll be free. But... you gotta let me fertilize your tight hole whenever I want."

Colin's cock swelled to stiffness at the thought of a steady source of man-cock. At that moment, he didn't really even care about the apartment offer. He'd do just about anything for more of Hank's big dong up his butt. His hole itched to be filled and this deal was too good to pass up.

He felt Hank's big dick between their bodies. It was growing larger, too.

"I'll think about it," Colin said as he lifted himself into a sitting position on Hank's lap. "In the meantime..." He worked his butt on the landlord's cock until his little hole found the plump helmet. He sank down again, Hank's rod spearing up into his guts once more. "My King, will you breed me?"

12