All Comments on 'Kinky Boy and His Landlord'

by greenbriefs

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Very kinky! Very hot!

CorjixCorjixover 1 year ago

Nicely written, and very easy to read; as I was eagerly drawn through this tale.

I found myself getting aroused and hard in concert with both guys. I welcomed the company!

That's one lucky 18 year old! Corjix

(Follow Author / '5' / Favorite Story)

UnclemartyUnclemartyover 1 year ago

Very nice i did not whether i would like to be the king or the boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking hot! 5 stars man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very creative.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not into the alien king stuff (but I must admit it does sound erotic, I'd love those eggs in my ass!) but, man, this was hot!

brettnewbybrettnewby6 months ago

This tale of how the wily old fox gets his way by playing along with the lad’s odd fantasy is genius. I like the way the narrative flips between the two characters, sometimes recounting the same action from a different perspective. It’s a five star from me.

Blackbear7Blackbear74 months ago

That was good and unexpected. I will gladly be Alien King depositing my eggs 4 or 5 times a day...

i7ev7i7ev73 months ago

Agreed, very unexpected and very hot. Thank you.

Hornydane1980Hornydane19803 months ago

Fuck that was hot. I want a landlord like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenbriefs@greenbriefs
I’m a horny pervert whose interests tend towards older/younger pairings, mostly incest, and especially reluctant younger partners. My stories are mostly sex with just enough plot and character to make things kinky. If you enjoy my work and are feeling generous, please drop me...