Kinky Clown MILFS! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy next to him intervened. "Please excuse my friend here. He's not bad, he's just on edge. He's got a phobia of clowns and we were kinda doing this to help him get over it. We tried taking him to see IT last year, but that just made it worse."

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT NOW!"

"Okay..." Burt said feeling a little awkward. "So what's the deal with this room?" The room in front of the five finalists was pitch black, with themselves only illuminated by three stage lights from above. "Can you guys see anything?"

"Not really," one of them commented.

"Nada."

Sam squinted his eyes, "I can't see much... but is that...'' Just then he was cut off by a loudspeaker.

"Greatings... uh I mean... Greetings condiments! No, wait... contestants!"

The voice was familiar to them all. It was that mini giantess clown, Tiny, from earlier, and it sounded as if she was having trouble with the script.

"You've done well to get this far, but only one can claim the grand prize in the next room!"

The lights flicked on and they saw before them a massive pit with only two bridges across and a small circle in the middle of each bridge. In front of said bridges, they saw 4 sets of pugil sticks waiting for them.

"Meet in the middle of the bridges, the fights will be two viss two. What?"

She spoke to some unknown figure clearly out of range of the mic.

"... oh sorry. Two versus two. Now pair up and... wait a minute... one... two three four... five... hey boss there's five of them. What should we do? Which button is that again? Okay... let's see... boop!"

"What the hell is she talking abo-"

Just then a small boot popped out of the floor behind the clown phobic guy and gave him a kick in the butt sending him down into the pit.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH..."

"Is... is he okay," Burt asked, a little concerned.

Tiny replied, "hmmm? Oh yeah, he's fine. Anyway take your positions and start on my mark," Tiny put her hand over the mic, but she could still be heard, "boss I don't know anyone named Mark... Oh that kind of mark, gotcha."

Sam and Burt would face down the remaining two other guys, seeing as how they obviously didn't want to fight each other. Sam nervously shuffled across the bridge, pugil stick in hand, when the mic cut back on.

"Hey shorty, I'm rooting for you! Hehehehe! MMMWAH!"

Sam gulped. He wasn't sure what was scarier. Getting knocked off the platform, or coming face to face, or more likely face to knee, with Tiny the clown.

His opponent chuckled hearing this.

"Ha! She's gonna be disappointed. I'll end this in two seconds, pipsqueak."

Burt was a little nervous himself. The guy he was fighting had a good couple inches on him and didn't look like a pushover. Not to mention that Burt had never been much of a fighter. Still, he stared down his foe and prepared to do his absolute best. He didn't know what was at the end of this thing, but he knew he wanted to see it.

The door to the other room opened up as Tiny began to speak again.

"Ready... Set... Oops not yet... okay now GO!"

A horn blew and the door to the next room began to slowly close. Now time was a factor.

Burt's opponent took a deep breath and moved to knock him down in one swift blow. "You're going down, man!"

"Your shoes untied," Burt said plainly.

"Like I'm falling for...waaaaa AAAAAAAAH!"

Burt wasn't lying, his shoe really was untied, and now he was tumbling down the abyss, to a, no doubt, cushy landing.

"Huh... damn... I was kinda looking forward to a fight honestly."

He looked at the door and hurried off the bridge, but rather than rush right in he stopped to wait for Sam. Sure the rules were only one could make it in, but he was willing to risk the competition if at least one of his friends could make it with him.

"Come on Sam you got this!"

Sam did not have this. He was too timid to even get one solid hit on the guy, all he could do was avoid all of his attacks, which at his size wasn't hard, but he couldn't keep it up forever.

"Come on twerp! Hold still!"

The next couple of swings managed to knock Sam's pugil out of his hand.

A couple more swings and misses, and the door was getting closer and closer to being closed off. Sam looked over to Burt and shouted, "just go for it dude I'll be fine!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah just go, man!"

With his friends' reassurances, he moved to duck under the door. Their brief talk had gotten the other dude's attention.

"Aw hell no!"

He turned around to try to make it before the door closed, but he was stopped as Sam grabbed his ankle.

"What the? Let go of me you midget!"

"No!" Sam shouted defiantly.

The guy managed to shake his leg enough to eventually fling Sam off, causing him to tumble off the platform holding on by the tips of his fingers. However, as the guy turned back towards the door he saw that it had closed.

"DAMN IT!"

He looked back at Sam with sheer anger in his eyes. He tossed his pugil stick over the side and walked towards the dangling Sam. He raised up his boot and prepared to stomp down on his fingers.

"See ya next fall you little shit!"

Sam squeezed his eyes shut. SQUASH!

"Huh," he thought.

Opening his eyes he saw a gargantuan ass sitting down right in front of him with a pair of feet wiggling underneath.

"Wow that was close," Tiny brushed the sweat off her forehead. "I almost didn't make it in time."

She stood up revealing to a stunned Sam, that she had completely flattened the guy to her ass before she carelessly peeled him off and tossed him over the side.

"There now that the bully's taken care of," She turned to Sam and picked him up with the same effort you would use to pick up a stuffed animal.

"Upsy daisy."

She gingerly placed him down in front of herself and looked down at him. Though he couldn't see her eyes through her hair, it was clear she could see him.

"Hiya! My name's Tiny! What's yours?"

Sam had always been the shortest guy in the room, he was always picked last for sports, and people could straight up not notice him at all, but he had truly never felt as short as he did before this behemoth of a woman. Her plump body was easily enough to destroy him or imprison him within her womanly hiding spots. This was the woman who had called him cute and singled him out twice now. He was also all alone with her. All he could do was introduce himself and hope for the best.

"S-Sam... thanks for saving me..."

"SAM?! OH, THAT'S PERFECT! I had a teddy bear named Sam once! He was cute just like you!"

Her expression briefly changed to a bit of a sadder one.

"But I hugged him too much though and broke him."

Her expression brightened back up.

"Hey I'm a little too old for teddy bears now, but maybe..."

She pulled out a bundle of rope from her cleavage, gifted to her by her devious friends, "we could cuddle up together?"

"W-why do you have that rope?" His voice trembled as he spoke.

"Oh, my friends taught me this fun game to play with cute guys... Here let me show you!"

Sam shook with fear as Tiny's massive shadow fell over him. One thing was clear. She may have not been the brightest bulb in the box, but judging by that devious smile, she knew exactly what she was doing as she pulled on the rope and approached her prey.

The last room. The end of the line. The prize. Only one could make it here. Somehow, somehow, Burt was that one. How in the hell had that happened? He had no earthly clue. All he knew he was here alone with the busty clown MILF Merry Weather. God, that name. This room was the strangest of them all. It was normal.

He was in an elegant bedroom. Everything was stone and tapestry, like in a princess's tower. OK, so maybe it wasn't that normal. Still, there seemed to be no traps here. That was good. A woman stirred on the bed. A big woman. A big clown woman.

"Welcome, Champion. Come get your reward."

He knew that voice. She stood and stepped into the light.

"Burt?!" she asked, shocked.

He gawked at her. She was a head taller than him with short black hair. She wore a blue and white miniskirt that reminded him of a beachball. Her modest pink and red striped shirt bulged from the size of her giant breasts. A white bowtie with yellow polka dots surrounded her neck as a blue flowery Mary Poppins style hat sat jauntily on her head.

"Mrs. Merrywheter?"

Oh like you didn't see that coming

to be continued...

12